Thread: League of Legends

Default League of Legends

It is a really fun MOBA style game, definitely worthy of a try.
    I just started out and I enjoy it alot.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...1e499441936723
    Your banner was over the 46800 pixels so everything was removed. Please read the signature rules.

Unfortunately I am a part of this game. Don't get comfortable with it, because the community is garbage. All trolls and assholes. Been playing since December 2010, and lately things have become extremely imbalanced in terms of champions.

Champions aren't really unbalanced, some need minor tweaks, but yeah alot of the community are bad, I wouldn't recommend it to the weak hearted.
    Your banner was over the 46800 pixels so everything was removed. Please read the signature rules.

You've obviously never tried to 1v1 a Xin.
    Or Morde.
    Or Trynd.
    Or Vlad a few patches ago.

You see, RIOT has this backwards mentality that overpowered champions must be buffed and the balanced ones need nerfs.

Ever play Evelyn? She used to have a stun instead of the 30% slow. She was completely balanced because the stealth+stun combo is all she had.

Yeah because Eve's stun stealth combo wasnt op?
    And Vlad had his percentages a bit to high, they nerfed him, abit to hard, but they did. Morde is op but he's dealable, cc. Same with a Xin, like yeah if he jumps a burst caster, he's most likely going to win, but theirs a reason why he's not picked at high ELO right now.
    Tryn is so easy to shut down, CC, ignite before he spins away to save himself.

League of Legends is one of the most dull games I have ever played.

Also, get that referral link out of your first post.

Ah yes stand alone DotA isn't it? I have it downloaded on my comp but surprisingly haven't touched it. My friend tried to get me into it, maybe now I will.
    S.T.A.R.S.
    Claimed Nemesis T-02 and Pokemon Gold

I have a friend who got really into League of Legends, but due to service being stopped on Macs, he can't play.

Many lulz all 'round.

There have been several threads about LoL and other similar games here but they mostly die without ever reaching the 2nd page. This one will end up like the previous ones as well.

The reason? Most SPPF'ers have extremely one-dimensional, boring and limited tastes in videogames.
    Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    League of Legends is one of the most dull games I have ever played.

Also, get that referral link out of your first post.
    ...Case in point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Most SPPF'ers have extremely one-dimensional, boring and limited tastes in videogames.
    No. I'm a fan of the genre, but League of Legends is just really boring.