Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37

Thread: Chili/Shichimi Fan Club!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default Chili/Shichimi Fan Club!


    Introduction
    Hey guys, chellochello here. This is the fan club for no other than Chili, the fire type waiter brother in the Best Wishes series. I first became enthrobbed in Chili when I learned that there were 3 brothers instead of just Cress and Cilan. I felt that Chili needed some fame, am I right? Here we will discuss everything about him, his quirks, quotes, and most of all, his pokemon! Have fun in the club!

    Rules:
    1. Act appropriatly to ALL members of the club
    2. Follow ALL Sppf rules in general
    3. No getting off topic, this is Chili people, not cilan, not cress.
    4. To join, you must fill out the form following these rules and regulations
    5. PLEASE maintain activity here, I wont go psycho if you dont, but dont make me be forever alone :,(
    6. If you dont follow these rules, you will kindly be asked to leave the group until you can prove that you can let be in
    7. Any not respecting the previous rule will lead to action taken by Club Forum Mods
    8. Have Fun!


    FORM TO JOIN
    Username:
    Why you love Chili:


    The Leaders:
    RESPECT ALL LEADERS AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY




    Chellochello: Userbar Coming soon


    The Members:
    Chellochello
    Kyogreblue3
    Flame Mistress
    Asbestospoison
    cooloolcool

    The Support!


    You have the right to use this userbar if you are a member only!
    Last edited by #chelloressurection; 25th January 2012 at 1:58 AM.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    edolas
    Posts
    588

    Default

    As co-leader, I'll be contributing some stuff soon (such as fanart, pictures, graphics, etc.). Specifically new userbars with Chili's REAL JAPANESE NAME. *cough*Pod*cough*

    Anyway, yeah, feel free to join, all you Chili lovers
    or chello will be forever alone . . .

    Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    ^ What she said. And yeah, the real name is pod :O





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    FM has successfully stalked an account yet again.

    Username: Flame Mistress
    Why you love Chili: Because he uses fire-types, mainly. And I love fire-types *points to username*. Not to mention, he was the first one of the three brothers in Gen V (I had at least one run-through with each of the starter Pokémon). And I like people who are funky and hyperactive. Like Chili.

    But really? Pod? Seriously? He's like the only character in Pokémon whose Japanese name is worse than their English name (along with Cress).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    edolas
    Posts
    588

    Default

    I guess it was mine

    Form looks okay, so you're accepted.
    Now all you have to do is wait until chello edits the post.

    Yeah, those were reasons Chili was a favorite - FIRE and his personality.

    I sometimes think of them as the pod of corn with a dent. *shot*

    TIME FOR A TOPIC

    If the game allowed you to rematch Chili, what Pokemon would you want him to have in his team?
    I personally would like to see a Typhlosion. IDK how he would get one, but Typhlosion and Chili would be beast.
    Simisear would be good, too, since that's the evolution of Pansear, and Chili just can't abandon him xD

    Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyogreblue3 View Post
    I guess it was mine

    Form looks okay, so you're accepted.
    Now all you have to do is wait until chello edits the post.

    Yeah, those were reasons Chili was a favorite - FIRE and his personality.

    I sometimes think of them as the pod of corn with a dent. *shot*

    TIME FOR A TOPIC

    If the game allowed you to rematch Chili, what Pokemon would you want him to have in his team?
    I personally would like to see a Typhlosion. IDK how he would get one, but Typhlosion and Chili would be beast.
    Simisear would be good, too, since that's the evolution of Pansear, and Chili just can't abandon him xD
    Yeah, she is accepted.

    And I want to see him with an emboar, it would compliment simisear well





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Username: Asbestospoison
    Why you love Chili: I love how chili dishes come in many different types, and I always enjoy a good chili cook-off. He's not fancy or boring or anything, like his brothers, and he uses fire-types, which makes him even more awesome.

    In a rematch, Chili would need simisear, obviously, but it would be nice to see him with an emboar. On top of those two, a Flareon or Arcanine, maybe a ninetales (He could run a sun team), possibly magmortar, Darmanitan (not zen mode), camerupt, and chandelure would all be good choices.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    Username: Asbestospoison
    Why you love Chili: I love how chili dishes come in many different types, and I always enjoy a good chili cook-off. He's not fancy or boring or anything, like his brothers, and he uses fire-types, which makes him even more awesome.

    In a rematch, Chili would need simisear, obviously, but it would be nice to see him with an emboar. On top of those two, a Flareon or Arcanine, maybe a ninetales (He could run a sun team), possibly magmortar, Darmanitan (not zen mode), camerupt, and chandelure would all be good choices.
    Accepted! Join the discussion!





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    edolas
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Yeah, she is accepted.

    And I want to see him with an emboar, it would compliment simisear well
    Emboar would be awesome with Chili.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    Username: Asbestospoison
    Why you love Chili: I love how chili dishes come in many different types, and I always enjoy a good chili cook-off. He's not fancy or boring or anything, like his brothers, and he uses fire-types, which makes him even more awesome.

    In a rematch, Chili would need simisear, obviously, but it would be nice to see him with an emboar. On top of those two, a Flareon or Arcanine, maybe a ninetales (He could run a sun team), possibly magmortar, Darmanitan (not zen mode), camerupt, and chandelure would all be good choices.
    Chili is so awesome he has his own restaurant: Chili's

    I think he's more of an Arcanine person.
    Darmanitan and Chandelure would be awesome, too~

    BTW Welcome to the Club

    Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyogreblue3 View Post
    Emboar would be awesome with Chili.



    Chili is so awesome he has his own restaurant: Chili's

    I think he's more of an Arcanine person.
    Darmanitan and Chandelure would be awesome, too~

    BTW Welcome to the Club
    Yeah, definantly arcanine.
    BTW chello, you forgot an S in my name(I always have to point these things out, sorry)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    Yeah, definantly arcanine.
    BTW chello, you forgot an S in my name(I always have to point these things out, sorry)
    BE GRATEFUL DARN YOU!!!!

    Nah, fixed it buddy. But yeah, emboar fits him well. I totally expected KB3 to say she liked typholision.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    BE GRATEFUL DARN YOU!!!!

    Nah, fixed it buddy. But yeah, emboar fits him well. I totally expected KB3 to say she liked typholision.
    Nah, it's ok, lots of people do it, suprisingly.
    Also, Maybe Volcarona? What do you think?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    edolas
    Posts
    588

    Default

    That's cuz Typhlosion is a Boss with a capital B.
    And Chili would look BE-AWESOME with a Pokemon as wicked as Typhlosion. And Arcanine. And Emboar. And Simisage. And Darmanitan. And Chandelure.

    New topic. Heck yea I came up with another one.

    If Chili (and his brothers, to make it more logical ) had the choice to travel to any region, what region would you want him to travel to?

    Johto-Kanto FTW! (I call the Johto and Kanto Regions Johto-Kanto, since they're practically together)
    Cinnabar Island + Blaine, that's why. For some reason I think Blaine and Chili would get along great .
    He also needs to get a Cyndaquil from Elm

    EDIT: Somehow I don't think that Volcarona would fit Chili really well. Maybe it's the dual-typing, IDK.
    Last edited by kyogreblue3; 19th January 2012 at 12:05 AM.

    Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    If the game allowed you to rematch Chili, what Pokemon would you want him to have in his team?

    Infernape, probably. Fiery nature and all that. Darmanitan as well, maybe Houndoom... You know, the mischievous kind of Fire-Types.

    ... Yes, I an aware that this is an outdated topic XD

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    If Chili (and his brothers, to make it more logical ) had the choice to travel to any region, what region would you want him to travel to?
    Yeah, Kanto-Johto. Or maybe he should visit some side regions, like Orre.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    For KB3's new topic:

    Hoenn. Honestly, one of my favorite regions, and I think they would match up well against the starters and pokemon you can get in the beginning.





  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    If Chili (and his brothers, to make it more logical ) had the choice to travel to any region, what region would you want him to travel to?

    Hm... Probably somewhere like Hoenn or Orre. Somewhere nice and warm (though Orre isn't exactly the definition of "nice", lol).

    New goal: make a new Chili Banner. Can't believe I didn't think of that before. And I've got a nice new brush set to go in with it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    New Topic:
    If Chili caught one legendary, what would it be?
    I would say either Groudon or Entei. I think Entei would fit him well, and just looks cool. Groudon, while not fire-type, is generally associated w/ lava, magma, and heat.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    New Topic:
    If Chili caught one legendary, what would it be?
    I would say either Groudon or Entei. I think Entei would fit him well, and just looks cool. Groudon, while not fire-type, is generally associated w/ lava, magma, and heat.
    Entei or Heatran, piggybacking on the fire types.





  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Entei or Heatran, piggybacking on the fire types.
    >.< Why didn't I think of Heatran...
    And maybe reshiram, it's pretty cool.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    If Chili caught one legendary, what would it be?

    You know what, I actually think Victini and Mew suit him best, In my opinion, they are both pretty playful, and I imagine Chili to be a playful and troublesome sort of person.

    I'm still working on my Chili Banner. Should be finished soon, though. This club totally needs more fan-art.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    edolas
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    New Topic:
    If Chili caught one legendary, what would it be?
    I would say either Groudon or Entei. I think Entei would fit him well, and just looks cool. Groudon, while not fire-type, is generally associated w/ lava, magma, and heat.
    I think Entei is a good one; he's my favorite Legendary Beast and I think he would look awesome with Chili.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    If Chili caught one legendary, what would it be?

    You know what, I actually think Victini and Mew suit him best, In my opinion, they are both pretty playful, and I imagine Chili to be a playful and troublesome sort of person.

    I'm still working on my Chili Banner. Should be finished soon, though. This club totally needs more fan-art.
    Victini and Mew would be good choices, too, but Mew is a Psychic-type, and for some reason I think Chili wouldn't be that good with Psychic-types.
    A mischievous Victini would fit him perfectly, IMO >:3

    I know >.< I'm gonna search my pictures for all my Chili stuff . . . . which is going to take a while, but will get done xD

    Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Good luck w/ that art stuff. My artistic talent is equatable to that of a dead skunks, so I can't help you there.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Good News: I finally finished my Chili Banner. =D
    Bad news: It's too horrible to show it to you guys. =(

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Good News: I finally finished my Chili Banner. =D
    Bad news: It's too horrible to show it to you guys. =(
    Aww, come on flame, you make good banners (probably better than mine)





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •