Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crisis From The Underground Up! (708)

I was right on the money with my prediction. Meowth joined Ash so he could move around freely without looking suspicious. And that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Not a whole lot... the group takes the subway to the Pokemon Center, Dent fanboys a lot over the subway system (being a "metro sommelier"), and when the train shuts down, they run into Nobori and Kudari who tell them about the "ghost train" running around.
    Also, people pointing at Dento for his over-the-top fangasm and Iris blushing and being embarrassed. XD

....and now, her story begins.

I liked this part.

Meowth and Cilan make a good combo, too bad the rotten cat betrayed them.
    Tracey was mentioned? I never taught I'd miss seeing him. I just wanted a nod of the past there, why couldn't Muk or something show up there? Stupid Zager...

This plan is actually a nice one, good one Team Rocket!

Random : PokéRadar

Where you guys watch episodes at tho?

It was a pretty funny episode with some pretty good jokes on cilan's part and we do learn meowth is a true player.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

This episode was ok... Dent's facial expressions were funny to see. This time he was a Metro Sommelier, and he really was extremely passionate about the Battle Subways. It was funny seeing Iris' and Ash's faces along with Dent's facial expressions while explaining all about the Battle Subways system. I couldn't stop laughing seeing Iris turn red and being so embarrassed about Dent sticking his face into the Subway window and sticking his behind out in front of the other passengers. Meowth officially showed he was truely still a bad guy, called the boss, and had the plan begin and executed. Strange how the Ferris Wheel was in both cities... The Musical, Sports Stadium, and Gym looked great. Dent was leading the way to follow TR and looked cool in the hat. The Twins' faces are almost ghost-like... '-__-' . Meowth had a very evil smerk on his face when revealing the truth to the gang. When Pikachu said the Twins' names, it makes you want to chuckle a little. It was cool to see the Drawbridge for the 1st time.

40/100
    Last edited by G50; 15th September 2011 at 9:27 PM.

This episode was better than part two. I knew that Meowth would eventually go back to Team Rocket. But I didn't expect it to be like this.

So, this was all part of Meowth's plan. I can't beleive that. So he was lying after all. But, at least the Meowthisodes are over. What a relief.

So, after this we can look foward to meeting Elesa. It took so long. I guess I could say it was worth the wait.

This episode gets a 7/10.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

Interestingly they showed the drawbridge. I guess this means Nimbasa and Driftveil are going to be back to back. Anyways I laughed at Dento for being "such a kid" in this episode.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Anyone find it amusing they mention Tracey, the least important main character?

I would have lol'd if Oak mentioned Brock or Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

At least he had pokemon, Max was useless.

I enjoyed the first part a lot.

I'd have to say this was probably one of the most awesome attempts to steal Pokemon ever(Well Leon had a pretty awesome one too...in it's own way) in my opinion.

Meowth not being fired...I don't know if I'm shocked or not. At first I thought it was just all part of the plan but after a while it seemed like he actually did want to switch sides and that, it was only a moments doubt though. I liked how it was done though, Meowth was still being all friendly and then when he went to go to the phone the sudden change of the moment was great, expected but still great I'd say. I love Meowth's evil laugh too.

Cilan...man he's got a sommelier license for everything doesn't he, can't wait to see what's next. I loved his scenes.

Ingo and Emmet are pretty freaky...which is awesome, plus they're awesome at the same time, I'm glad the writers had them in this(If they didn't then it would have been pretty stupid, I mean they are in charge of the Subway and the Subway was the focus of the episode, still they could have done something different and not include the twins, so I'm glad they went with this one).

Zager is doing some cool stuff too.

Oak was in the episode and I seen people mention he was mentioning Tracey, that's pretty cool.

I like how we got to see some screen shots of all the places in Nimbasa city, going to look forward to exploring all of those areas.

I loved the episode and now to watch part 2.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Meowth is a double agent. Shocker! (not.)

I liked this episode less than Part 2 because of the long intro to the Battle Subway and the stupid chibi-Cilan faces. Nice to see Oak though.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    At least he had pokemon, Max was useless.
    Way to miss the point. Max was in the anime for 190 episodes and got many episodes and an entire movie about him.

Im actually quite glad, if they had shown him it would have been better.

Any reference to previous series is good enough for me at this point in BW.

Im still puzzled that Oak is in Kanto now, I thought he was staying in Unova for a while.

Way to miss the point. Max was in the anime for 190 episodes and got many episodes and an entire movie about him.
    No I got it. I'm just saying I prefer to see Tracey than Max. Too bad Zager had to cut off the electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Im actually quite glad, if they had shown him it would have been better.

Any reference to previous series is good enough for me at this point in BW.

Im still puzzled that Oak is in Kanto now, I thought he was staying in Unova for a while.
    Well it's been 50 episodes since he was last in Unova. I think that was a while. Besides he was only going to go on vacation.

Well it's been 50 episodes since he was last in Unova. I think that was a while. Besides he was only going to go on vacation.
    Makes you wonder how long they've been in Unova for...

And Delia must be back in Kanto too....

Anybody know exactly what Oak said about Tracey?

No I got it. I'm just saying I prefer to see Tracey than Max. Too bad Zager had to cut off the electricity.
    Why would Max be at Oak's lab? Of course Oak would mention Tracey, but he is the least important main character.

Why would Max be at Oak's lab? Of course Oak would mention Tracey, but he is the least important main character.
    Max was around longer but I see Tracey as more of an important role, probably just for the fact he's a trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Max was around longer but I see Tracey as more of an important role, probably just for the fact he's a trainer.
    Its not like Tracey really used his pokemon for anything. The only battles he ever had was against Team Rocket, and even then it was only like twice.

Its not like Tracey really used his pokemon for anything. The only battles he ever had was against Team Rocket, and even then it was only like twice.
    Yeah I won't disagree, I just preferred Tracey, although he did release them plenty of times not just to battle.

There was only so much the writers could do with Max and that was try and get the audience to sympathise over him having no Pokemon imo, which was made quite clear in Jirachi Wish Maker and the Deoxy episodes.

For the record, Oak said Tracey was, "doing well," and that's about the extent of it in this episode.

I find it funny they didn't show him though.

Same, it's taunting everyone and themselves.

It's like they want to show us, but don't want to ruin the BW Reboot state the series is in.

Default Re: High-Speed! Battle Subway! Part One (708)

I still think Meowth is still a traitor. Can't believed he turned bad this time. I think it was a plan for Jessie and James to deal the trains while Meowth was with Ash when Meowth was fired from Team Rocket for 4 episodes. I think that they were planning this a whole time.

So Cilan is a bit of a train expert? Why am I not surprised that he got tons of focus here? Anyway, this was actually an interesting episode. Emmet and Ingo looked a lot more human than they do in their official artwork. I almost died when Ash was talking to Professor Oak over the phone: I really missed him. Learning that Meowth was still with Team Rocket was something that I had expected, but it still made me sad. Overall, this was a fun episode, and it actually made me appreciate the Subway Bosses.

Why Meowth, why? I knew this was going to happen, but why? This just broke my heart a little....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast