Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battle For The Underground (709)

Yeah Pikachu zap them!! Come writers this is driving me nuts, let him zap them!!
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Aww I was so hoping for Team Rocket to blast off...oh well. Maybe next time.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Man, Pikachu was not happy lol

Maybe this explains his attuitude in the gym battle..

Very entertaining two-parter regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
    Aww I was so hoping for Team Rocket to blast off...oh well. Maybe next time.
    They don't blast off anymore.

Thank gosh for Tepig learning Flamethrower, I thought that Ember looked different.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Oh god yes Roggenrola, the episode is infinitely better just for the Roggenrola appearance, thank GOD!!!

The episodes by plot alone seem rather boring. But I still found it pretty fun.

This is going to be the only time I will praise Pikachu because soon its going to be shoved down our throat, but I LOVE that we actually saw Pikachu being clever and being sort of boss Pokemon. Sorry Pikachu, but this is going to be it for a long time before I praise you again.

Also love Snivy in this, she was very helpful, as was Excadrill and whole lot of other Pokemon.

But Roggenrola, oh thank you for showing up.

One thing I am disappointed, aside from Meowth going back to TR, I'm a little upset that nothing happened of major importance. It really was a glorified "Get Pokemon" scheme.

Where's Team Plasma when you need them?

Edit: By the way for those who don't know Oshawott and Scraggy kind of did appear, Pikachu was cycling through Pokemon (Ash's) before choosing Dwebble to help them. So if we go by what we know Ash's current team in this episode is Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Scraggy, and Roggenrola.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 15th September 2011 at 12:12 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

OMG fuuuuuuuck I fell asleep, tks for the info guys, lots of pokemons appearing , Tepig gets Flamethrower nice I don't care if they others had it, its the natural upgrade to Ember and I like it.

Roggenrole too , almost all the team pokemons appeared? fokin awesome.

damn looking forward to watch the episodes.

Finally a new Tepig move
    RandomOne

Pepsi, I can see you using my censor bypass! Why can't people get their own instead of taking my treasured fock?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Pepsi, I can see you using my censor bypass! Why can't people get their own instead of taking my treasured fock?

Saw the pics on Filb, really looks like a fun episode it was awesome that almost all pokemons did something, I kinda would like for Snivy to release everyone but Scraggy/Oshawott/Emolga with their personalities would probably mess up stuff instead of helping lol, I liked Pikachu though process.

Poor Stunfisk he is a good boy why didn't they release him of the pokeball too .

Damn still didn't find the torrent of the episode , I wantz to watch it.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th September 2011 at 3:34 PM.

What is this? Ingo has Chandelure and Emmet has Eelektross (or vice-versa)? I would have expected one to have Braviary and Mandibuzz or Reuniclus and Gothitelle.

Well, these episodes sounded pretty exciting, glad to hear Tepig learned Flamethrower, still feeling like it'll evolve first (inb4biancaspignite). Can't wait for these to be dubbed, and watch Saturday mornings before work.
    Last edited by Thriller; 15th September 2011 at 3:56 PM.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

People need to get over Meowth. If you don't know him by now then you need to go back and watch every single Rocket episode again. I always felt Meowth didn't seem right in the group in the first place. For one, he wasn't captured, nor did he hardly battled.

My ideal battle ever!

Wonder how Ingo can control a Chandelure? Is he Chuck Norris or something?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I really enjoyed this episode. I love episodes where the gang's Pokemon interact with one another, so I thought it was pretty cool how they all worked together to break free, especially without their trainers giving the commands. Pikachu was awesome in this episode too, the way he kept a level head and figured out the best way to escape (I especially liked the scene where we saw his thought process behind choosing Dwebble over the other Pokemon). Also, yay for a Roggenrola appearance! This episode made me like it a little more than I did.

I can't believe I missed the fact that Tepig was using Flamethrower when I first watched it. I recognize the Japanese word for it when I hear it, but it didn't even register for me.

On a completely random note, am I the only one who likes the sound Pansage makes when he does Bullet Seed in the Japanese version? :P

So Meowth goes back to his old wicked ways and rejoins Team Rocket. Pikachu was right. Ash and the others would have listen to him from the beginning. Hopefully that Pikachu forgives his friends for doubting him. Ash's a type a person that wants to see the goodness inside of everyone. I'm so glad that Pikachu chosen Ash as sweet and great trainer. I miss the old Team Rocket blast off.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Damn it meowth.
    Anyway Its pretty cool now that tepig learned flamethrower hopfully he'll us it wisely.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I liked the first part better. It had more drama to it.

This episode did not go as I predicted it would. It was allright I guess, but episodes that do not go as I predict are the ones I don't care for.

This episode gets a 6/10.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

The whole train chase just seemed to go on forever but it was still cool. By the way does anyone know if that was Anville Town at the end of the episode because it sure looked like it.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I like how the pokemon know which one of their friends are in their pokeball. Pikachu being a natural leader was awesome to see again, even Excadrill listened to him lol.

Pikachu felt very betrayed by Meowth, anyone know the little conversation between Ash and Meowth and why Ash smiled when Mewoth flew away?

Random : PokéRadar

Some people were hoping to see Meowth feel bad about betraying Ash.

All we got was a 3 second scene of Meowth a "Why'd it have to be this way?" face and Meowth shaking his head when Ash told Meowth that traveling with him was a lot of fun.
    That might be enough to recycle this plot line several episodes down the road though. Maybe. I wouldn't count on it, and more likely than not this will never be mentioned again.

It looks like Team Rocket won't be appearing for many many episodes though.
    Last edited by LaymanX; 15th September 2011 at 9:50 PM.

This episode was much better than the 1st to me. It was great to see Shibirudon and Shandera for the 1st time. Shandera had a much cooler voice in the Anime, and it doesn't hurt the ears. Pikachu was very bright in this episode. He was able to free Tsutarja, Doryuzu, Ishizumai, Yanappu, Pokabu, Roggenrola, and was able to calm Kibago down. Pikachu came up with a great plan to break down the door, and it worked. It was funny when Pikachu was coming up with the plan, and the thought bubble was crossing out and circling his ideas until he came up with the right plan. TR was very clever sending out several decoys to fool people. It was sad to see Kibago crying for Iris. Pokabu finally learned Flamethrower! ^__^. It was very smart for Tsutarja to use Vine Whip to change the tracks twice. Pikachu had a very mean and angry look on his face when he confronted Meowth. Dent was funny at the end going crazy over the Battle Subways... Shandera's Pshychic power looked really cool.

78/100
    Last edited by G50; 16th September 2011 at 4:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    This episode was much better than the 1st to me. It was great to see Shibirudon and Shandera for the 1st time. Shandera had a much cooler voice in the Anime, and it doesn't hurt the ears. Pikachu was very bright in this episode. He was able to free Tsutarja, Doryuzu, Ishizumai, Yanappu, Pokabu, Roggenrola, and was able to calm Kibago down. Pikachu came up with a great plan to break down the door, and it worked. It was funny when Pikachu was coming up with the plan, and the thought bubble was crossing out and circling his ideas until he came up with the right plan. TR was very clever sending out several decoys to fool people. It was sad to see Kibago crying for Iris. Pokabu finally learned Flamethrower! ^__^. It was very smart for Tsutarja to use Vine Whip to change the tracks twice. Pikachu had a very mean and angry look on his face when he confronted Meowth. Dent was funny at the end going crazy over the Battle Subways... Shandera's Pshychic power looked really cool, I believe it was the move Telekinesis instead of the usual Psychic.

78/100
    Nope it was Psychic. Psychic makes a blue aura, Telekinesis makes a green aura.

Notice int he Audino episode with Solosis and his Psychic compared to Gothita and her Telekinesis. Also, professor Icarus' Elgyem used Telekinesis.

Random : PokéRadar

I was really rooting for Team Rocket to be successful. Of course, I knew they wouldn't, but they're elaborate plan was so close, even if it was as mundane as stealing Pokemon.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I enjoyed part 2 just as much as part 1.

I like how Pikachu kind of took charge and was telling everyone what to do. I kind of feel bad for it, it seems pretty hurt when it learned Meowth wasn't really their friend.

Tepig learning Flamethrower is nice, while it's not that interesting of a move it's still more power for the thing which I'm fine with.

I wish we could have seen everyone's Pokemon helping out, but at less we got some Pokemon from Ash, Cilan, and Iris working together, it could have just been Pikachu and Axew(And maybe Pansage).

Eelektross and Chandelure were cool, the latter sounded kind of feminine to me...I wish Pokemon would just have their gender placed on them(As weird as it may look).

I really enjoyed this special, even more so that there's no break following it so we get yet another episode next week.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I actually really liked how chandelure sounded feminine...it's a great contrast to how masculine lampent sounds...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Tepig learned Flamethrower? I didn't even notice. It looked like a stronger Ember.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast