Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battle For The Underground (709)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Meowth shows remorse a few times, mostly at the end you can see he feels bad. I have a feeling in the later episodes, Ash will win Meowth over again some how, probaly by saving his life. I think I loved part 2 ten times better than the first part but over all these episodes were epic! Pikachu showed some major character moments, he was almost like a leader. I hope Pikachu and Meowth have a bit of tension whenever he comes back, which I hope is some time soon. I also hope again Ash trys get him on there side still too. Really loved the ending between Ash and Meowth, hope that was foreshadowing.
    What did Ash say to Meowth at the end? I need some subs lol .

Anyways. The two episodes were good. It was entertaining, and i also liked Pikachu's overall reactions. Damn he was really angry... I was surprised honestly. Never saw him that angry. I hope Pikachu kicks Meowth ***.

But the plan was lame... I expected much more. The train thing was a good idea, but that the majority was in relation with stealing Pokemon wasnt that cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    Probably so they can get some Unova Pokémon so they can go on scouting missions with and not draw too much attention to themselves with foreign Pokémon if they are challenged to a battle by a passing trainer who spots them as trainers. They (the normal grunts, not JJ&M) will probably infiltrate as regular Unova Pokémon trainers going on their journeys so they'll want to have Unova Pokémon so as to remain as inconspicuous as possible. That way, they can identify important landmarks and areas without drawing a lot of attention to themselves from the Unova League, Police, and Team Plasma. And should they encounter Team Plasma and get into a fight with them, they'll be able to get a good idea of how strong the Plasma grunts, possibly the leaders, too, if they're lucky, are without revealing themselves as members of Team Rocket.
    Just catch one. Or get away from the twerps and mass horde catch wild pokemons instead. Its not that hard.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
    What did Ash say to Meowth at the end? I need some subs lol .

Anyways. The two episodes were good. It was entertaining, and i also liked Pikachu's overall reactions. Damn he was really angry... I was surprised honestly. Never saw him that angry. I hope Pikachu kicks Meowth ***.

But the plan was lame... I expected much more. The train thing was a good idea, but that the majority was in relation with stealing Pokemon wasnt that cool to me.
    I've been watching the anime as long as anyone. And one of three things will happen in my opinion.

1. Nothing happens. Goes back to usual plot. Writers tend to eliminate all negative emotions characters harbor. The easiest examples I can point to are when ash's rivals are complete dicks to him, he usually forgets about their previous interaction and are like, "hey,lets battle". There are tons of examples but I find this the easiest. There is also that ep where team magma won and all and they forgot all about it, etc.

2. Meowth helps the twerps later to redeem himself because of regretful emotion but still goes back to Rocket dan.

3. Meowth actually has a serious battle with pikachu. If meowth can actually reveal he has some half way decent moves other then fury swipes. Wasnt he learning night slash? He is a normal type, so he should have a pretty decent movepool. And seeing how Pikachu's level always goes to 1 everytime ash goes to a new region, it could happen. It's possible this happens seeing how JJ&M are not the bumbling idiots they were in previous seasons.

I place my bets on 1. Would like to see 2 or 3 happen. It was kind of a turn off to see meowth and pikachus interactions even though I sort of knew this would happen.

wait what was dr segar doing in that helicopter
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    I still dont get the logic of Team Rocket trying to steal very common pokemons.
    Criminals don't think at times. They steal whatever they think would be a good asset if they caught a lot of them.

My ideal battle ever!

I wish Ash would battle the subway masters... It would be exciting!

Pikachu was such a mastermind in this ep. Both Seger and Jessie commented on how they shouldn't underestimate him. Ah, such a refreshing role...especially his rage. Meowth tricked them before but never to such an emotional extent, so I enjoyed hearing Ikue Otani. The unamused face Meowth only wore in the episode whenever he wasn't around the twerps was interesting too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raynecat
    I'm moderately sure Ash wasn't outraged because he either saw it coming or was amused by the whole thing. =p It is very typical Team Rocket.
    That's what I was thinking through the entirity of the arc. That's why I wasn't so much annoyed that Ash so willingly trusted Meowth but more nonchalent towards the whole thing. Besides, his whole "you fooled us but we won" taunt to Meowth made up for it. I was actually pretty impressed by how Ash handled his betrayal.

As for why Team Rocket came up with such a complicated plan just to steal pokeballs...I'd actually have to understand. Meowth said that that certain Pokemon centre was special and held many strong and maybe even legendary pokemon. (Just goes to show how much more things make sense translated). Plus it seems they'd learned by now that Ash being around is usually the key to soiling their plans. So a complicated plot to get rid of a 10 year old kid was necessary. If this is how TR is like whenever they try to steal Pikachu from now on, then sh*t just got real. However...

Quote Originally Posted by Dent
    "Team Rocket sure thought of a fine and bold strategy..."
    *Iris makes an exhausted face*
    Sadly, it took them 30 episodes.

It was nice seeing Seger doing something too. I was getting a bit sick of everyone other than Jessie, James, and Meowth actually confronting Ash and the others. I would like to see him more in the future.

.: Edit :.
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention but:
    People say Dent's ___ Sommelier gags are annoying, but I liked how this time around his knowledge was actually important to the plot.
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 3rd October 2011 at 1:20 AM.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

I do like that Ash sees good in Meowth and said that despite the betrayal he really enjoyed traveling with Meowth.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    I do like that Ash sees good in Meowth and said that despite the betrayal he really enjoyed traveling with Meowth.
    Gives him a bit more of a personality imho. Still being classified by Meowth as naive even though he's been through so much.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -Pikachu has a crayon-illustrated brainstorm session to figure out who can help. Not Oshawott...not Scraggy...not Tepig...but wait! Dwebble can shoot stuff that can cut through rock! Perhaps THAT will work on the door?
    I loved that little thought process too. It's always neat to see Pokemon working together to solve problems on their own without any humans around. And the fact that they weren't able to fend off the helicopter on their own fleshes that out: one can conclude that they (Pokemon in general) have some intelligence, coordination, and problem-solving abilities, but are generally inferior to those of humans.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Wait I am confused, how can Dwebble's rock glue cut through a boor like a flame? I thought he used his Claws to cut the rock and the glue to repair it? Tepigs new Flamethrower should have been the key here. Oh well.
    Sure......burn the train down and kill all the pokemon. Great idea, Pikachu should have thought of that.

No, the rock-melting liquid comes straight from its Black Pokedex entry. It even used it in its debut episode as well.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I find it frustrating whenever I see new TR capture a Pokemon belonging to the gang. Because then I KNOW they're gonna have to fail. And I want them to succeed. Badly. Because this was a clever plan, especially the decoy ghost trains.

Kudos to Pikachu for thinking of Dwebble's ability to melt solid objects, though.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    I find it frustrating whenever I see new TR capture a Pokemon belonging to the gang. Because then I KNOW they're gonna have to fail. And I want them to succeed. Badly. Because this was a clever plan, especially the decoy ghost trains.

Kudos to Pikachu for thinking of Dwebble's ability to melt solid objects, though.
    I know! I really wanted team rocket to actually succeed on this one. It was a well thought out heist that would have been a perfect plan if not for pikachu and axew being able to move around.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3911 - 7680 - 8262

(Thank you Eeveelover824 for the lovely banner <3)

Spoiler:- League Enchanted Garden Gym Badges:

Team Rocket was always the worst criminals to be able to succeed at anything. It doesn't matter. If it was Team Plasma, then there might have been a more workable plan.

My ideal battle ever!

Are the two parts airing on the same day here in America like they did in Japan?

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Are the two parts airing on the same day here in America like they did in Japan?
    I've heard that they aren't, but of course I could be wrong.
    {Insert signature here}

Quote Originally Posted by pokeaussie37 View Post
    I've heard that they aren't, but of course I could be wrong.
    Well, on serebii.net, they posted the Dub title for the second part and its airdate is the same as the first part, so I think (hope) that they will.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Well, on serebii.net, they posted the Dub title for the second part and its airdate is the same as the first part, so I think (hope) that they will.
    Actually I believe that the dub title on Serebii was the one for Part 1, and they'd changed it from what we first thought. It even says on the main site that the title was 'contradicting one previously revealed.' Even the picture next to the description is the same one.

I think the different title is just a change, rather than the title for Part 2.
    {Insert signature here}

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    I still dont get the logic of Team Rocket trying to steal very common pokemons.
    Me too. Go for pokemon like Gyarados, or Nidoking, not beedrills or zubats..

Lost my Platinum, so that's not good. On the other hand, I have heartgold and my FC is:

Jimmy

5070 6163 8015

Quote Originally Posted by iraqmaster View Post
    Me too. Go for pokemon like Gyarados, or Nidoking, not beedrills or zubats..
    Why? Because they're easy targets. The evil teams need Pokemon in quantity, not quality.

Besides, the Kami Trio episodes may have you believe otherwise.

Edit: Rank up!

Edit 2: Anyways I just watched the episode. I really enjoyed it, really set up Part 2 well. Just gotta love Meowth's devious ways, and it was a perfectly planned inside job.

Tracey got mentioned! :O Well that means Oak should be back in Pallet Town, and since communication is possible, maybe Pokemon transfers are, but maybe not.
    Last edited by pokeaussie37; 1st January 2012 at 3:55 AM.
    {Insert signature here}

Hey I am going to posting spoilers of this episode onto youtube under the account ukpokemonmaster . I don;t want to post the full episode because I know it just gets you warnings on youtube

By the way here is a legal link, probably THE ONLY LEGAL LINK PRESENTLY ONLINE to watch the episode and also Giratina and the Sky Warrior movie using the UK ITV player:

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/thirtyd...onth=12&day=28

WARNING THE LINK WILL PROBABLY RUN OUT BY THE END OF TUESDAY GMT TIME!

Not sure how to watch the link outside the uk though!
    Last edited by jatta; 3rd January 2012 at 12:31 PM.

I enjoyed the dub as much as the Japanese version.

Eelektross' dub voice I wasn't crazy about, sounded weird and wasn't what I was expecting. I thought Chandelure's dub voice was nice though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I enjoyed the dub as much as the Japanese version.

Eelektross' dub voice I wasn't crazy about, sounded weird and wasn't what I was expecting. I thought Chandelure's dub voice was nice though.
    Is their a link for the English Version? I cant find it. I want to see the episode before it airs in the US. So far I could only find part 1.

Quote Originally Posted by #1PokemonFan View Post
    Is their a link for the English Version? I cant find it. I want to see the episode before it airs in the US. So far I could only find part 1.
    You just missed it on the link I posted. But you mind find it here:

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    Actually, this link is better: http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/search/?Filter=pokemon

And you can watch it for 30 days after broadcast. The Underground ones are available until 27th January and Movie White is available until February.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast