Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battle For The Underground (709)

Quote Originally Posted by jatta View Post
    You just missed it on the link I posted. But you mind find it here:
    It does not work because its says I do not live in the United Kingdom and it can only be viewed their.

Ah, someone needs to Google a solution to the problem, or you can wait a few days, should air on TV anyway.

Jeez Pikachu was pissed off at TR

Well, this is one of those times where pokemon who aren't in pokeballs a big deal.

It's a great episode. Ash and friends catch up with Team Rocket and saved their Pokemon. This is one of the few times where Team Rocket actually pulled off a perfect plan, but Ash and friends foil it.

Eelektross kinda sounded like Dwebble, but maybe it's just me.

Pikachu: What can open the door?

Oshawott's razor shell? No Go
    Scraggy's Headbutt? No Go
    Tepig's Tackle? No Go
    Wait Dwebble's spit? We have a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Goomba Bulbs Jr. View Post
    Pikachu: What can open the door?

Oshawott's razor shell? No Go
    Scraggy's Headbutt? No Go
    Tepig's Tackle? No Go
    Wait Dwebble's spit? We have a winner!
    Hey, it still worked.

Guys, that "spit" is the corrosive spray that belongs to one of the Dwebble's natural abilities.

So it looks like we know which pokemon Ash sent to Proffeser Junifer.

For an episode I really enjoyed not alot happened if you try to summarise it but for sure this is not the case.

So we left the last episode where there were so many decoys but Iris gave Cilan a spark that they would be going to Anville Town so Ingo and Emmet use their personal subway cart and eelektross to head there along with the gang.

Meanwhile, the captured pokemon are trying to escape and pikachu uses snivy to escape from its own cage. Pikachu then gets help from the other pokemon to open the door but it seems it is too late and Dr Zieger is already going to grab them with the big claw!!!! Luckily, the gang have caught up, and they manage to get onto the same train as the pokemon and use teamwork to foil Team rocket's plan. Then the day is saved and Ash and the gang head of to challenge Elesa.

-----

I really enjoyed the pokemon only scenes in this episode. Especially when all the pokemon were working together to escape. What I also enjoyed was Pikachu's seething anger towards meowth because he was right about meowth but he allowed meowth to fool Ash and his friends. At the end, you knew that he wanted to blast off Team rocket and he tried to hard to but Ash was there to calm him down.

Anyway, loved the episode.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Good conclusion. It didn't feel rushed and half-assed like an upcoming 2 Parter did. I really liked the interaction between Ash and Team Rocket. Kind of felt like the old days of Kanto.

This episode was pretty good. This was one of Team Rocket's most complex plans. They've come a long way from digging pitfalls. My only complaint were the voices of Elektross and Chandelure. They made me cringe a bit...
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Kind of felt like the old days of Kanto.
    You mean Episode 2?

Kupo'ing to Victory! ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

Interesting, I thought Zager was in charge of the TRio. But judging from how they were so demanding at him makes me think they're equal

Yes! Roggenrola appeared!

Pansage is soo cute! It has this adorable look in it's eyes.

Pikachu: "You meanie!"

Omg! Cilan! (goes to the corner to fangirl-out)

THE HELL, I THOUGHT THIS EPISODE WOULD AIR AT 9:00... I knew about the schedule change, but I thought CN would wait until the next episode (aka the next season) to change the airing time... I totally missed this episode... oh well, it's my fault for not checking the CN website. Guess I'll just watch it in low quality online tomorrow.

Banner by Astral Shadow; Profile Pic by FairyWitch

Great episode! Ash and his friends were able to ruin Team Rocket's perfect plan. I really enjoyed how the Pokemon teamed up to escape. And I loved seeing Snivy getting plenty of action.

And now Elesa awaits!

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Interesting, I thought Zager was in charge of the TRio. But judging from how they were so demanding at him makes me think they're equal
    Is it more or is it every time james gave zager an order he didn't seem to like it, but he took orders from jessie better.

After this episode zager is fav member of TR
    .................................................. ......................

Was anyone aware of the sudden TIME CHANGE to 8:30? I sure wasn't! Anyway I managed to see it on Youtube and I've never seen Pikachu so ticked off before. They should make an episode where that affects his battle style that would be epic!
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Zager is just a lab rat, who for some reason is in charge of seemingly everything for Team Rocket now. A lot must have happened in the VS episodes.

I wasn't aware of the stupid change that forced me to watch it on Youtube.

Kupo'ing to Victory! ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

I wasn't aware of the change, either, but luckily I had a season pass to record it.

Man, it's been a long time since Pikachu identified one of Ash's pokeballs like that. Though I'm wondering why the pokemon aren't coming out by themselves. Then again, they never did that before when pokeballs were stolen en mass.

Nice that Pikachu thought about which pokemon could break through the door. Though I was kind of hoping for the classic fire, water, grass combo.

How is Electross not shocking everyone with Discharge? :P

Wow. I forgot Ash had a Roggenrolla.

Commercial break as soon as the dex entry ends? <_<

Why didn't they just have Chandelure use Psychic to get the pokemon off the train? Even the pokeballs inside can't be that much trouble.

Wow, Pikachu got pretty pissed there.

Man. These last two episodes have been great. And it seems it's time for the next gym battle, too. They're spoiling us. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    Wow, Pikachu got pretty pissed there.
    Yes. He. Did.
    Last edited by Sparkleo; 9th January 2012 at 2:51 PM.

I loved seeing the Pokemon work together to get out of the car, it's just too bad that Ash's stupidity seems to be rubbing off on Pikachu. Seriously Pikachu never thought to use Electro Ball on the crane arm, or have Roggenrola use Stone Edge on the rotor blades on the helicopter, instead we get them participating in a slap fight with with the arm & this is just the tip of the stupidity displayed. Why have Chandelure use Pyschic to move Ash & & the gang to the train, we have seen in the past psychic completely disabling mech.

Also why does everyone insist on being surprised by Meowth's betrayal in not that surprising, of course he was going to betray you it was just a matter of when. No Ash you didn't win TR did, you may have gotten the Pokemon back but you still lost cause you complete fell for their plan like the complete imbecile you are, you allowed them them to get this far by traveling with Meowth. Also Cilan don't complement TR they don't deserve it for making this kind of plan, this plan had so many holes in it and could have been executed much more efficiently by a more competent group who don't make up grandiose plans just to capture one single Pokemon.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast