Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1746

Thread: ~Lyra/Kotone Club V.3~

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    A newbie mod. He is Ellie's yes-man and he doesn't have my respect. Mostly biased towards the SPPf Misc Clique.
    Well damn, I need to lurk more investigate things more.

We should totally have people bet on who will win the contest or something XD just to keep this on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    We should totally have people bet on who will win the contest or something XD just to keep this on topic.
    It won't be you if you don't get something together soon.

It won't be you if you don't get something together soon.
    HEY!!!........you're right. I need a burn heal..... ;n;

Oh look, here's a picture because I feel I'm spamming.

Spoiler:- Image:

Who here wanted to do that to Sabrina's gym? I have not, because it isn't that hard at all.

Spoiler:- Image:

Who here wanted to do that to Sabrina's gym? I have not, because it isn't that hard at all.
    HAH That's weird. All I done was ALWAYS go on the bottom left of upper left...easy as pie that I didn't even battle the trainers there XD But cool pic * saves it* nya~

Sorry guys. I know I'm a terrible co-owner for neglecting the club, but I come bearing gifts ( actually just pics ). Now, all you Lyra fanatics may have seen them already, but they are all new to me so I'll post them anyway. Prepare for excessive spoiler tags and large images.

Spoiler:- 1:

Spoiler:- 2:

Btw, after some thought, I've decided that I won't be entering this contest. Firstly, I simply don't have the time to draw anything of note. Secondly, my drawing skills are less than desirable. Sorry, but good luck to all the participants anyway.

Spoiler:- If only, I could draw as good as this:
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Better question is who the heck takes a Hitmonchan into a Psychic type gym?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I agree XD

I was going to say "Sucker Punch ALL the things!", but it somehow doesn't get said attack. The other two Hitmons do somehow. I do realize that it is just a term and not literally punching. Hitmonchan also has a high Special Defense stat, so it can potentially live a Psychic attack.

MC: First one didn't work, but the second one was adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
        Spoiler:- 1:
    The first image doesn't work, Meowcy :/
        Spoiler:- 2:
    Wish that was a shiny Zigzagoon ^w^
        Spoiler:- If only, I could draw as good as this:
    Hah, I can draw like this... well, almost... I have my own style in Art, ye know nya~

Nickname: Addie
    Why do you like Lyra? Well, she is the female player for my favourite games in the Pokemon series, and she seems a lot cuter and more innocent than the other girls from other games
    Also: her sprite when riding the bike north reminds me of an owl. lol

MC: First one didn't work, but the second one was adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    The first image doesn't work, Meowcy :/
    Weird, it works fine on my screen. Here's the direct link: http://static.zerochan.net/Kotone.%2...ull.920687.jpg or http://www.zerochan.net/user/lalia-b...ok%C3%A9mon%29

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Hah, I can draw like this... well, almost... I have my own style in Art, ye know nya~
    Ah, show-off xD;

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Nickname: Addie
    Why do you like Lyra? Well, she is the female player for my favourite games in the Pokemon series, and she seems a lot cuter and more innocent than the other girls from other games
    Also: her sprite when riding the bike north reminds me of an owl. lol
    Finally, I can do my co-owner duties. Welcome, Addie. I'll accept you in momentarily. PPL will add you to the members list when she's ready.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 16th September 2012 at 9:45 PM.

Wee, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Decided to upload the first on ImnageShack: http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8...a9mon29ful.jpg

Her hand looks weird but its a cute art :3

The second can't be uplaoded...so yeah...

Ah, show-off xD;
    :O I am not XD
    Finally, I can do my co-owner duties. Welcome, Addie. I'll accept you in momentarily. PPL will add you to the members list when she's ready.
    Hah, thanks. I'll add 'em on the list and welcome !!

OMG check this out, ye guys XD
    http://fav.me/d51c7ga
    Totally Lyrepic, I say :3 nya~

Why do you like Lyra? Out of all characters I have seem to noticed her the most and since then I loved her <3

IGN: Alexis
    NEW FC: 1865-1370-9179
    I FINALLY HAVE MY DS!!
    TRADE SHOP NOW OPEN!! Please click here and trade me!

Just a reminder. All entrants to the art contest have to submit their works to my PM box in the next 10 days. Failure to submit anything before the deadline, which is 11:59 PM GMT-6 on September 30th, will be subject to disqualification from the contest. And I will openly mock you for being lazy.

^ Who else here hasn't started yet? Please raise your hands!!! \o /

Have a picture or two

Spoiler:- Picture or two:

I already finished...but I just keep on forgetting to submit. xD

Spoiler:- Picture or two:
    lol, Fox and Falco from Starfox...cosplaying as Ethan and Lyra? Okay...now I've seen everything.

Four more days and the contest goes to judging phase. As I said before, anyone who fails to submit to my PM box by 11:59 PM GMT -6 will be disqualified and mocked for being lazy.

Four more days and the contest goes to judging phase. As I said before, anyone who fails to submit to my PM box by 11:59 PM GMT -6 will be disqualified and mocked for being lazy.
    I have an extra day XD nya~
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    I already finished...but I just keep on forgetting to submit. xD
    I'll whip up an image of Lyra in just a few mins...I just need an inspiration...

The contest has but 24 hours remaining. All entrees will be judged on the 1st of October and the winner(s) will be posted in the club. However, as things currently stand, there is only one entrant, so they'll win by default unless more people submit works to my PM box.

Results

Okay, I've finished judging, and I've come to a decision. While I was hoping for a turnout of at least 7 people for the contest, I was a bit disappointed to say the least. However, the three of you that did participate all produced wonderful drawings, which made it rather difficult to come up with results. So when you see the results, you can be assured that I was unbiased in my decision, to the point I didn't look at any of them prematurely before the contest ended.

In 1st place, PPL, with her Lyra drawing.
    http://fav.me/d5gng7l
    It is the most unique of the three. She didn't draw Lyra in her default clothing or posture. You can actually see the fun Lyra is having skating around.

In 2nd place, Myrrh, with his Lyra drawing.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img204/48/lyracolor.jpg
    It is very well done. Myrrh produced an excellent Lyra drawing. She's standing there, having fun. About what is anyone's guess. :P

Now, I might be wrong. But there was one other drawing that was submitted to the contest. Yuppirox's Lyra drawing. 3rd place.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img222/1396/lyrap.png
    Now, I had a hard time placing this between 2nd and 3rd, due to it being a pen and tablet drawing. It is an excellent drawing and the shading and coloration overall was excellent. I love how she's just lounging around like it's nobody's business.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7
    With that out of the way, prize time.
    The top two winners will receive any Pokémon of their choosing from my trade shop. If for any reason the winner(s) cannot trade due to Wi-Fi issues, I will take an art request and draw any Pokémon of their choosing. Anyone who has seen my deviantart knows that's a good prize.
    Due to the unforseen circumstances of a digital drawing being entered in, I have decided to extend the prizes to all three of you. Now, don't see this as a cop-out or an excuse to avoid judging, I gave a long and hard thought about it.
    > I have also decided the trade shop/drawing prizes shall be either/or for the winners - except for the 1st place winner, who gets both prizes. VM or PM me with your decision, and I'll set out to get your prizes post-haste (really fast).

And expect a digital version of this drawing contest within the near future. Until next time, this is Eternal signing out. Good day.
    Last edited by Eternalserenity; 3rd October 2012 at 2:11 AM.

Yayy congrats to PPL and Myrrh for being 1st and 2nd! : D

I don't mind being 3rd, 'cause I just wanted an excuse to draw Lyra since I haven't drawn her in ages. xD It was fun~

Results

Okay, I've finished judging, and I've come to a decision. While I was hoping for a turnout of at least 7 people for the contest, I was a bit disappointed to say the least. However, the three of you that did participate all produced wonderful drawings, which made it rather difficult to come up with results. So when you see the results, you can be assured that I was unbiased in my decision, to the point I didn't look at any of them prematurely before the contest ended.

In 1st place, PPL, with her Lyra drawing.
    http://fav.me/d5gng7l
    It is the most unique of the three. She didn't draw Lyra in her default clothing or posture. You can actually see the fun Lyra is having skating around.

In 2nd place, Myrrh, with his Lyra drawing.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img204/48/lyracolor.jpg
    It is very well done. Crayons are a bit of a rare choice for an art contest considering the color limitations. But despite all that, Myrrh produced an excellent Lyra drawing nonetheless. She's standing there, having fun. About what is anyone's guess. :P

Now, I might be wrong. But there was one other drawing that was submitted to the contest. Yuppirox's Lyra drawing. 3rd place.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img222/1396/lyrap.png
    Now, I had a hard time placing this between 2nd and 3rd, due to it being a pen and tablet drawing. It is an excellent drawing and the shading and coloration overall was excellent. I love how she's just lounging around like it's nobody's business.

Due to the unforseen circumstances of a digital drawing being entered in, I have decided to extend the prizes to all three of you. Now, don't see this as a cop-out or an excuse to avoid judging, I gave a long and hard thought about it.
    > I have also decided the trade shop/drawing prizes shall be either/or for the winners - except for the 1st place winner, who gets both prizes. VM or PM me with your decision, and I'll set out to get your prizes post-haste (really fast).

And expect a digital version of this drawing contest within the near future. Until next time, this is Eternal signing out. Good day.

FUUUUUUUCK, you two can art! How do...how do you color like that ppl? I don't think my color penciling was bad or anything, but if I could color pencil like that....

That was the most amazing third place I ever did saw . 3

Oh, and nice going you two . 3

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast