Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1746

Thread: ~Lyra/Kotone Club V.3~

You're welcome. I thought they might have been posted here already. Bibarel likes Dawn just as much as I do.

Nice work there.

Weird? Oh, yeah, your avatar is hilighted on the first one. Don't notice anything off on the second one though...

I didn't even know you had a deviantart account http://www.pokesho.com/4koma.html, I am gonna read some comics
    EDIT: one has wooper in it !
    Last edited by Shiny_Wooper; 19th January 2012 at 8:29 PM.

FC:1891-1694-6992

Sorreh.. its not anything that ... i created.. theyre really multiplying and running around my screen XD lol, nya~
        Spoiler:- pic:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    Sorreh.. its not anything that ... i created.. theyre really multiplying and running around my screen XD lol, nya~
    wow ppl o.0 you are so KRAYZEE about kotone!! Even your sig says it all! My Gosh!! I'm not even that obsessive hehe <3 not saying its a bad thing tho *forcefully strips ppl then redresses in sexxy lyra outfits* Love uuuuuu
    4200+ Event Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Asmoday View Post
    wow ppl o.0 you are so KRAYZEE about kotone!! Even your sig says it all! My Gosh!! I'm not even that obsessive hehe <3 not saying its a bad thing tho *forcefully strips ppl then redresses in sexxy lyra outfits* Love uuuuuu
    Y U strip me o///o!!!

Click my sig so you can download that too. Those are so CUTE they run around your comp screen..sometimes multiply :3 nya~

So many serebii tabs >.<
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Yay, I'm in the screenshot thing. That one Lyra doesn't like my Ninetales looking at it or something.

Oh, they do stuff? I thought you just added them in or something.

Oh crap. They are doing stuff. This really is a fun little time waster. Ah, they catch the side of the comp if I try to throw them. Whhhaaattt, they can walk on top of a window?

Quote Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
    Oh crap. They are doing stuff. This really is a fun little time waster. Ah, they catch the side of the comp if I try to throw them. Whhhaaattt, they can walk on top of a window?
    Haha they are a distraction xD and nah.. the can only climb in the top.. not the windows thing.. I havent seen then tryna hold hold a window tho, but its in the IMG folder that they can

Multiply them by right clicking the icon in the right side bar...make 50 and make them follow the mouse afterwards LOL raining Lyra'z xD nya~

By window I meant the web browser area thing, I don't know what stuff is called. I made the area small and they can walk on top of it and grab the edges of them and climb.

50 might be too much for my 'top....

Aw crap, I tried to click the ones on your sig >.>

Haha they are a distraction xD and nah.. the can only climb in the top.. not the windows thing.. I havent seen then tryna hold hold a window tho, but its in the IMG folder that they can

Multiply them by right clicking the icon in the right side bar...make 50 and make them follow the mouse afterwards LOL raining Lyra'z xD nya~
    I wonder how the person even learned how to make lyra's rain everywhere on the screen!

FC:1891-1694-6992

Crap, I was gonna go through the posts here to see what this place was like, but there are too many.

I assume activities here include discussing Lyra, posting pictures, creating topics and the like? Too bad Lyra was in all of like, less than ten episodes. I forgot what she was like already.

What the hell does she call Dawn, Dane, Dame, Jane? Me either, it's different than what I remembered it would sound like. But it fits though, at least to me.

I've forgotten how cute that Zoroa is. I like it best when it turns into Dawn and, er, kinda crouches low... We need to get that Zorua to turn into various pokemon females

Oh yeah, she voices a bunch more characters too huh.

Including Iris
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

The Pokemon Anime hasn't really been known for (at least, in my opinion) it's decent voice actors. But, Lyra's is rather nice, actually.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21

Selphie (L.43) • Zell (L.42) • Irvine (L.42) • Rinoa (L.42) • Seifer (L.43) • Squall (L.43)
    Route 216 • Heading North for Christmas! • 6 Badges • 26:10 Elapsed

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    The Pokemon Anime hasn't really been known for (at least, in my opinion) it's decent voice actors. But, Lyra's is rather nice, actually.
    I liek them older voices better tho..nya~

Most people do.
    The anime started dying sometime in the 3rd season (aka the Johto Journeys). Too many instances of the group getting lost, or meeting a trainer having a problem with their Pokémon. Bleh. Stale plot is stale.

I never managed to watch past the first season. I can't STAND Officer Jenny's voice. Drives me bonkers every time I hear it.

But Lyra's voice was surprisingly well done, in my opinion. I rather liked it. Granted, I haven't watched the actual episodes with her. I only saw that video you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Most people do.
    The anime started dying sometime in the 3rd season (aka the Johto Journeys). Too many instances of the group getting lost, or meeting a trainer having a problem with their Pokémon. Bleh. Stale plot is stale.
    I know what you mean. I got to about episode 75 or so (whichever one is right before the first movie) and just lost interest.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21

Selphie (L.43) • Zell (L.42) • Irvine (L.42) • Rinoa (L.42) • Seifer (L.43) • Squall (L.43)
    Route 216 • Heading North for Christmas! • 6 Badges • 26:10 Elapsed

Oh crap, I saw all of Kanto, all of Johto, and up to the second badge of Hoen. I think that's when the anime went to Cartoon Network and I didn't have cable. Then I saw where Ash got Chimchar up till the current BW episode. There's a lot of filler between all of that, especially Diamond and Pearl. >.>

I was surprised Lyra was in, like, 5+ episodes, thought it was gonna be only one. Not complaining though, cause at least Lyra and what's-his-name brought something kinda different to what normally happens in filler.

Whats-his-name and lyra make a good couple
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast