Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1746

Thread: ~Lyra/Kotone Club V.3~

  1. #1476
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    ... I wanna see that. That picture would be hilarious!
    Lyra'll be like ZFOMG ponytails!! xD
    I'm also really starting to like Mei.
    Liked her since whe was first mentioned. I was all OMG LYRA + CHOCOLATE DONUTS = MEI xD
    But, when was the last time you saw Lyra with a bad hair day? Girl's got stylin' skills, all I'm sayin'.
    Uh, never saw her with a bad hat-hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    You braggart What!? I think I got all the Medals too, but I struggled at times even with the help of the Aprijuice. Damn.
    I used the PKMN that were perfect for it XD
    Mew, Meowth and Buizel for the Speedy course.. LOL.

    Seems like a good ship. I'm not that into shipping, though I guess I do pair people together sometimes.
    I thought you don't ship peeps, nya~

  2. #1477
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    You braggart What!? I think I got all the Medals too, but I struggled at times even with the help of the Aprijuice. Damn.
    Lol, I never even bothered with that. I preferred to battle against the gym leaders and level up new Pokemon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Ah, I see then. I also don't like seeing stuff like that unexpectedly if I'm just stumbling picture topics. Only if I seek it out.
    "Only if you seek it out." I won't ask... =P

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Lyra'll be like ZFOMG ponytails!! xD
    Promptly followed with hilarious nomming.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Liked her since whe was first mentioned. I was all OMG LYRA + CHOCOLATE DONUTS = MEI xD
    Lol, Lyra and Chocolate Donuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Uh, never saw her with a bad hat-hair.
    Exactly. Hard to have a bad hair day when you have perfect hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I thought you don't ship peeps, nya~
    Not legally, anyway.

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21





    Selphie (L.13) • Zell (L.13) • Irvine (L.13) • Rinoa (L.13) • Seifer (L.13) • Squall (L.13)
    Floaroma Town • Pressing on to Valley Windworks • 1 Badge • 06:04 Elapsed

  3. #1478
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I used the PKMN that were perfect for it XD
    Mew, Meowth and Buizel for the Speedy course.. LOL.
    Well I did too but I struggled sometimes, doing it without the help of Aprijuice would seem like hard mode to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I thought you don't ship peeps, nya~
    Well, I don't consider myself a shipper or anything, but I do sometimes wonder what would happen if two certain people were too hook up. I think it might be part of our nature to pair certain people we are interested in or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Lol, I never even bothered with that. I preferred to battle against the gym leaders and level up new Pokemon.
    I found many of the games fun. Some were annoying to do well in, like Pennant Capture. Also did it for the Trainer Card star.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    "Only if you seek it out." I won't ask... =P
    I don't always "seek it out" but when I do, I'm home alone...
    Oh. Well, what I meant was.......dammit, I slipped up there. You know what would be totally cool? If you were all to ignore that. Or not, I can deal . 3



  4. #1479
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Not legally, anyway.
    If you engage in human trafficking, you're gonna have a bad time!

    http://fav.me/d58fsl5
    I found this in my deviantart messages.

  5. #1480
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Well, I don't consider myself a shipper or anything, but I do sometimes wonder what would happen if two certain people were too hook up. I think it might be part of our nature to pair certain people we are interested in or something.
    Sometimes, you just gotta wonder. Sometimes, the franchise nearly forces the ship down your throat, and does nothing about it. Ash and Misty, for instance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I found many of the games fun. Some were annoying to do well in, like Pennant Capture. Also did it for the Trainer Card star.
    I might go back and try them sometime. Probably not for awhile, because I'm working on a couple other things in Pokemon, like my Pearl replay and EV Training and leveling a Lugia in Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    If you engage in human trafficking, you're gonna have a bad time!

    http://fav.me/d58fsl5
    I found this in my deviantart messages.
    Are you saying my walls might be knocked down? Oh, I prepared them for the Kool-Aid man, so ... yeah. I hope I'm not the only one who got both puns in that second sentence.

    I don't engage in human trafficking. I only ship certain people, and only with certain other people. The ships tend to do better when they're paired with somebody that matches them. You can't stick just two random people together and expect it to successfully ship. Oh no, the procedure is much more difficult than that.

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21





    Selphie (L.13) • Zell (L.13) • Irvine (L.13) • Rinoa (L.13) • Seifer (L.13) • Squall (L.13)
    Floaroma Town • Pressing on to Valley Windworks • 1 Badge • 06:04 Elapsed

  6. #1481
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Sometimes, you just gotta wonder. Sometimes, the franchise nearly forces the ship down your throat, and does nothing about it. Ash and Misty, for instance.
    I don't like Ash/Misty, even with all the teases and such. But if it were to ever happen in canon, then cool.

    Those Japanese comics that have been posted here have Lyra obsessed with Morty. Is there a Lyra/Morty ship and if so what is it called?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    I might go back and try them sometime. Probably not for awhile, because I'm working on a couple other things in Pokemon, like my Pearl replay and EV Training and leveling a Lugia in Black.
    Oh cool. I still need to finish my Pokedex on Pearl. Around 90 or so to go I think. Legends are a pain to level up...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Are you saying my walls might be knocked down? Oh, I prepared them for the Kool-Aid man, so ... yeah. I hope I'm not the only one who got both puns in that second sentence.
    .....I didn't see puns.



  7. #1482
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I don't like Ash/Misty, even with all the teases and such. But if it were to ever happen in canon, then cool.
    I'm impartial, myself. I already know it won't happen, so I'm not too concerned about the development of the relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Those Japanese comics that have been posted here have Lyra obsessed with Morty. Is there a Lyra/Morty ship and if so what is it called?
    There is. Not sure what it's called though. I might even have a picture for it stored away somewhere. I'd have to find it, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Oh cool. I still need to finish my Pokedex on Pearl. Around 90 or so to go I think. Legends are a pain to level up...
    Legends aren't really all that difficult to level to 100. Not any more than other Pokemon. Most of them take 1,250,000 EXP to reach 100. But, after leveling my Seviper and my Milotic (both of which take 1,640,000) and having leveled so many other Pokemon to 100, I can probably have my Lugia done in a day or two of casual play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    .....I didn't see puns.
    Now I feel old. In the old Kool-Aid commercials, the Kool-Aid man would crash through people's walls and say "Oh, yeah!"

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21





    Selphie (L.13) • Zell (L.13) • Irvine (L.13) • Rinoa (L.13) • Seifer (L.13) • Squall (L.13)
    Floaroma Town • Pressing on to Valley Windworks • 1 Badge • 06:04 Elapsed

  8. #1483
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    I'm impartial, myself. I already know it won't happen, so I'm not too concerned about the development of the relationship.
    Neither am I, because Ash is oblivious to love and is ten.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    There is. Not sure what it's called though. I might even have a picture for it stored away somewhere. I'd have to find it, though.
    Surely PPL would know. No need to dig it up if you don't want to . 3

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Legends aren't really all that difficult to level to 100. Not any more than other Pokemon. Most of them take 1,250,000 EXP to reach 100. But, after leveling my Seviper and my Milotic (both of which take 1,640,000) and having leveled so many other Pokemon to 100, I can probably have my Lugia done in a day or two of casual play.
    Wait, I thought legends had the highest EXP requirement to level up? Never mind then, though I guess the last time I leveled a legend was in 3rd gen, so I wouldn't remember how legends compared to others well.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Now I feel old. In the old Kool-Aid commercials, the Kool-Aid man would crash through people's walls and say "Oh, yeah!"
    Oh, those weren't puns. I know he does that cause of Family Guy.



  9. #1484
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    http://fav.me/d58fsl5
    Reposting this because it was ignored the first time.

    Oh, and Thunder, I raised a Milotic. Two of 'em, in fact. It's a low Lv.100 at 600,000 Exp. to get there.
    Lugia takes 1,250,000 Exp.

    Swalot takes as long as Seviper in the Exp department, but it walls hits so well, you won't mind training it.

  10. #1485
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    There is. Not sure what it's called though. I might even have a picture for it stored away somewhere. I'd have to find it, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Surely PPL would know. No need to dig it up if you don't want to . 3
    It's FolkloreShipping

  11. #1486
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    http://fav.me/d58fsl5
    Reposting this because it was ignored the first time.

    Oh, and Thunder, I raised a Milotic. Two of 'em, in fact. It's a low Lv.100 at 600,000 Exp. to get there.
    Lugia takes 1,250,000 Exp.

    Swalot takes as long as Seviper in the Exp department, but it walls hits so well, you won't mind training it.

    Oops, sorry. I saw it but didn't ignore it. I just forgot to comment on it. It was cute. Now Mom is going to have to spend all of the money she was sent to fix it. it's all wrong though, the sizes do not match one bit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    It's FolkloreShipping
    Okay, thank you. Was just curious. Wonder how these ships get their names...



  12. #1487
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Okay, thank you. Was just curious. Wonder how these ships get their names...
    I believe that particular one stems from the rich folklore in Ecturek.

  13. #1488
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Got a couple comics that I just found. Really liked them. One has Lyra, and the other references her humorously. Lookie!

        Spoiler:- Rather Large Comics:


    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    http://fav.me/d58fsl5
    Reposting this because it was ignored the first time.
    I didn't ignore it ... but I was the only one that made mention of it. I said I was safe from that because I prepped my house for the Kool-Aid man.

        Spoiler:- Off Topic:

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21





    Selphie (L.13) • Zell (L.13) • Irvine (L.13) • Rinoa (L.13) • Seifer (L.13) • Squall (L.13)
    Floaroma Town • Pressing on to Valley Windworks • 1 Badge • 06:04 Elapsed

  14. #1489
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Got a couple comics that I just found. Really liked them. One has Lyra, and the other references her humorously. Lookie!

        Spoiler:- Rather Large Comics:
    More cute. I quickly imagined Lyra cutting things and riding a Ho-ohLoftwing and in a future race car after seeing her in those hats.
    .....And I thought Kris was Lyra until I noticed the hair in the green one.

        Spoiler:- "Off Topic" There are replys in here:



  15. #1490
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    More cute. I quickly imagined Lyra cutting things and riding a Ho-ohLoftwing and in a future race car after seeing her in those hats.
    .....And I thought Kris was Lyra until I noticed the hair in the green one.
    Don't forget fighting off space pirates and evil energy-sucking aliens with the third hat that Kris is holding.

        Spoiler:- Off Topic:

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21





    Selphie (L.13) • Zell (L.13) • Irvine (L.13) • Rinoa (L.13) • Seifer (L.13) • Squall (L.13)
    Floaroma Town • Pressing on to Valley Windworks • 1 Badge • 06:04 Elapsed

  16. #1491
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Don't forget fighting off space pirates and evil energy-sucking aliens with the third hat that Kris is holding.
    Ah, didn't notice that one. Metroid? It doesn't look like it to me....

        Spoiler:- Off Topic:



  17. #1492
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Picture time again!

        Spoiler:- Big Pic:


    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Ah, didn't notice that one. Metroid? It doesn't look like it to me....
    Yeah, it's Samus's helmet. Red crown, green visor, and the breathing tubes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I see. I think every one of Ash's companions have been shocked at least once by Pikachu, and therefore could have died. I don't think Lyra did though.
    So, Pikachu likes Lyra? Well, can't exactly blame the Pikachu for having good taste, can I?

        Spoiler:- Off Topic:

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21





    Selphie (L.13) • Zell (L.13) • Irvine (L.13) • Rinoa (L.13) • Seifer (L.13) • Squall (L.13)
    Floaroma Town • Pressing on to Valley Windworks • 1 Badge • 06:04 Elapsed

  18. #1493
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Picture time again!

        Spoiler:- Big Pic:
    Cool, I wonder what they are reading? A range of emotions in the picture. Their hats.....

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Yeah, it's Samus's helmet. Red crown, green visor, and the breathing tubes.



    So, Pikachu likes Lyra? Well, can't exactly blame the Pikachu for having good taste, can I?
    The color seemed wrong to me, unless it was just from a different angle or something. Well it might have, would have to check the episodes to.....check.

        Spoiler:- Off Topic:



  19. #1494
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Picture time again!

        Spoiler:- Big Pic:
    Apparently Marill... likes having snot drip on it?

  20. #1495
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
        Spoiler:- Big Pic:
    This is so hilarious XD!! Ew the snot + tears on Marill xD

    I'm working on a Lyra-art atm btw :3 nya~

  21. #1496
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Apparently Marill... likes having snot drip on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    This is so hilarious XD!! Ew the snot + tears on Marill xD
    I thought it was drool. Gold looks like he fell asleep from boredom. But, I've been wrong before. =P

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I'm working on a Lyra-art atm btw :3 nya~
    Oooh, can't wait to see it. Your art is always really good.

    On a related note, I'm working on writing a GuardShipping fic. I'm ... not very far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Cool, I wonder what they are reading? A range of emotions in the picture. Their hats.....
    Yes, yes. Hats. Maybe Red's Pikachu also ate everyone's hats.

    But, I imagine they're all reading something sad. Lyra's crying. Green is trying not to cry. Silver is ... Silver. Red is disinterested and feeding his book to his Pikachu. And, Gold is out cold and drooling on his Marill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    The color seemed wrong to me, unless it was just from a different angle or something.
    Yeah, different angle. Kris is holding it so the visor is pointing up, not facing out. The breathing tubes are a dead giveaway.

    And, could you imagine? Lyra Aran, intergalactic bounty hunter ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Well it might have, would have to check the episodes to.....check.
    I'll get there eventually! I have been making extremely slow progress through the anime. I watch a couple episodes and get kinda bored.

        Spoiler:- Off Topic:
    Last edited by The Red Thunder; 31st July 2012 at 10:49 AM.

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21





    Selphie (L.13) • Zell (L.13) • Irvine (L.13) • Rinoa (L.13) • Seifer (L.13) • Squall (L.13)
    Floaroma Town • Pressing on to Valley Windworks • 1 Badge • 06:04 Elapsed

  22. #1497
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post

    Yes, yes. Hats. Maybe Red's Pikachu also ate everyone's hats.

    But, I imagine they're all reading something sad. Lyra's crying. Green is trying not to cry. Silver is ... Silver. Red is disinterested and feeding his book to his Pikachu. And, Gold is out cold and drooling on his Marill.
    Ah, I see now. I thought Green was like scared or freaked out or something. I see Ghetsis in the corner in one of the book covers, books might be pokemon related?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Yeah, different angle. Kris is holding it so the visor is pointing up, not facing out. The breathing tubes are a dead giveaway.

    And, could you imagine? Lyra Aran, intergalactic bounty hunter ...

    I'll get there eventually! I have been making extremely slow progress through the anime. I watch a couple episodes and get kinda bored.
    Oh, well I've never payed much attention to Samus' helmet, especially from a different angle. I do however pay a lot of attention to Zero Suite Sam *shot*

    Lyra Aran, saving the pokeverse by killing Deoxys and Elgyem one by one.....maybe not like this.

    Heh, well I just meant someone in general would have to check. No one here in particular or anything.


        Spoiler:- Off Topic:



  23. #1498
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Over two full days with no posts ... I'm a sad Mawile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Ah, I see now. I thought Green was like scared or freaked out or something. I see Ghetsis in the corner in one of the book covers, books might be pokemon related?
    In the Pokemon World, everything is Pokemon related. It's literally all they have on the brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Lyra Aran, saving the pokeverse by killing Deoxys and Elgyem one by one.....maybe not like this.
    Only the evil ones. Killing all of them would be mean. She'd be more like Samus and battle ... well, Team Rocket, if they ever used rockets ...

    Think about that one for a second. Team Rocket steps up their game and starts getting a bit more diabolical, and in true fashion, Lyra goes all Bounty Hunter on them.

        Spoiler:- Off Topic:

    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21





    Selphie (L.13) • Zell (L.13) • Irvine (L.13) • Rinoa (L.13) • Seifer (L.13) • Squall (L.13)
    Floaroma Town • Pressing on to Valley Windworks • 1 Badge • 06:04 Elapsed

  24. #1499
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Picture time again!

        Spoiler:- Big Pic:


    Haha nice, pikachu apparently likes eating books XD lol He must of been starving.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

  25. #1500
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,508

    Default

    OMG YOU GUYS! L@@K!!!!!

    My sis came home today with this book:

        Spoiler:- The Cover:


        Spoiler:- Best Part!!!!!:

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •