View Poll Results: which?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chimchar

37 60.66%
  • Pansear

24 39.34%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chimchar vs Pansear: Who do you like better?

Default Chimchar vs Pansear: Who do you like better?

This has been bugging me a little bit. Both fire type monkeys, but who do you like more? I like Chimchar more.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Sonata Arctica and Stratovarius fan

They're different Pokémon?

They have the same look, but Pansear just has a more refined look than Chimchar to me. Also, Pansear's face reminds me of my online mascot, Benny Bunnycorn, with his friendly "eyes half open" look.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Darmanitan all the way!

Chimchar all the way. Chimchar's always been one of my favorite starters, and it's my all time favorite Fire type. Pansear is one of the few Gen V Pokemon that I don't like a lot. Granted, Pansear is oodles better than Simisear, but in the grand discussion of Fire apes, I would have to list them in this order:

1. Chimchar
    2. Infernape
    3. Monferno
    4. Darmanitan
    5. Pansear
    6. Darumaka
    7. Simisear
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Deffinitely Pansear. I like all the elemental monkies (Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour) but Pansear is my favorite. And Chimchar is by far the worst starter of all time (In my opinion) and I hate his whole evolutionary line.
    I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

^^ How is Chimchar the worst starter in all time?! So, you're saying that Tepig is better?! Though I'd probably say my least favorite would probably be Tepig or Turtwig, since their evolutions are so predictable and there are many other stronger starters.

Chimchar is stronger when it's fully-evolved, being Fire/Fighting and knowing a large variety of powerful moves, though, don't get me wrong; I like the three elemental monkeys, too, and since Fire is my favorite types out of Fire/Water/Grass, Pansear is cool (or warm), though IDK which my favorite monkey exactly is.

Though I think Chimchar's better, but I may just be biased, because my in my precious Diamond file I first started out with Chimchar (Flamezer ftw!), so...
    DON'T underestimate mew-mew power. Otherwise, me and my fleet of awesome people will KEEEEEL you.

Pansear is adorable, looks friendly, and a little clue-less... wich makes him comedic in a way.

My Pokemon Black adventure began on 3/6/11 and concluded on 4/2/11 at 2:52PM
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalmew9 View Post
    ^^ How is Chimchar the worst starter in all time?! So, you're saying that Tepig is better?! Though I'd probably say my least favorite would probably be Tepig or Turtwig, since their evolutions are so predictable and there are many other stronger starters.
    I personally think Chimchar is one of the worst, but Infernape's face is at least marginal compared to Empoleon.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I can't decide!!!!
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

I like Pansear better. It is a really cool Pokemon. I like it a lot.I like how it is part of a monkey trio. I also like how it is the hear no evil monkey.

I like Pansear better, but i really don't like the look of it's evolutions. Whereas I like monferno and infernape.

Chimchar. it evolves into Infernape. Don't need to say more.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Pansear. I never really liked Chimchar very much.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Chimcharrrrrrrr!
    That other thingie looks stupid :P

*Sigh* the one I like never wins these polls. It's like people look at the polls and think "Hey, MugoUrth's voting for that one. Let's vote for the other one." Like, the swordsman poll. There were a few really cool monsters in the poll, and then there was Gallade who I completely despise as a Pokemon. Now who would win said poll?

(Note: Not literally.)
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 1st March 2011 at 8:07 PM.

Hey, MugoUrth's voting for Pansear. Let's vote for Chimchar.

To prove my point further.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=491625

Johto's by far my least favorite region. Harboring only a handful of monsters I even like.

I don't know why, but when it comes to Pokemon, the stuff I dislike always seems to be popular, and vise versa.

chimchar is better. nuff said.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-2323-2566
    Friend Safari Type: Fighting w/

Darmanitan.

That guy pounds those two into the GROUND.

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    *Sigh* the one I like never wins these polls. It's like people look at the polls and think "Hey, MugoUrth's voting for that one. Let's vote for the other one." Like, the swordsman poll. There were a few really cool monsters in the poll, and then there was Gallade who I completely despise as a Pokemon. Now who would win said poll?

(Note: Not literally.)
    Seriously dude... -___- How do you know people arent just thinking "Gallade is cool im voting him"...

So what that people dont agree with you? Welcome to the real world. Sorry, i dont want to sound mean, but your sounding whinny that people dont like what you like.

Get over it.

(I honestly dont even want to sound mean here, but yeah)

OT: Pansear is adorable, but chimchar is my 2nd favoirte starter... pansear's evo is UGLY, (all of the monkey's evo are ugly) while as chimchar has evo's i like.

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Quote Originally Posted by locomo View Post
    Seriously dude... -___- How do you know people arent just thinking "Gallade is cool im voting him"...

So what that people dont agree with you? Welcome to the real world. Sorry, i dont want to sound mean, but your sounding whinny that people dont like what you like.

Get over it.

(I honestly dont even want to sound mean here, but yeah)

OT: Pansear is adorable, but chimchar is my 2nd favoirte starter... pansear's evo is UGLY, (all of the monkey's evo are ugly) while as chimchar has evo's i like.

Not Literally.
    I said that's how I feel like sometimes.

Also, IMO, Chimchar is only third to Piplup (And Serperior) for worst starter ever IMO. At least Infernape, as dumb as he looks, has a marginal face. Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon just plain fail to me. Pansear and Simisear both have my favorite expression for cuteness.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 23rd September 2011 at 3:35 AM.

I said that's how I feel like sometimes.

Also, IMO, Chimchar is only second to Piplup for worst starter ever IMO. At least Infernape, as dumb as he looks, has a marginal face. Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon just plain fail to me. Pansear and Simisear both have my favorite expression for cuteness.
    Eh, personally i think the evolutions of the elemental monkey trio are badly desgined.

Quote Originally Posted by locomo View Post
    Eh, personally i think the evolutions of the elemental monkey trio are badly desgined.
    And I respectfully disagree.

Eh, I like them both. Chimchar has the whole "I'm based off the monkey king" thing going on, and the Monkey King is an awesome character. But Pansear has the whole "I'm based off one of the three wise monkeys" thing going on. So they're both mystical monkeys. Alliterations, FTW.
    "Open your mouth too wide, and your ears close."

Do you wish you could do things like in the anime?
    Do you wish you could dodge behind a rock to avoid an attack?
    Do you wish that you could use the arena to stop your opponents cold?
    If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League could be for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast