Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's YOUR favorite/least favorite generation?

5th gen is my favorite. It has 2 starters I really like and a handfull of other designs I adored right away.

1st gen has my favorite starters, with all three of them striking my interes, and some of my old favorites, but nostalgia fans kind of bug me, plus it has the most filler designs.

3rd gen has some cool Pokemon, and decent starters, but is a little less memorable than some of the other gens IMO.

4th gen has some adorable monsters, as well as some pretty cool evolutions, but it also has my least favorite starters, as well as really dumb designs like Garchomp and Bastiodon.

2nd gen has a few cute and interesting designs, but SO many forgettable, uninteresting designs.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

1- Gen 3
    2- Gen 5
    3- Gen 1
    4- Gen 2
    5- Gen 4

Name: Flick
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Both of the test results fit me perfectly, except for the fact I am quite smart. This next guy works too, but to a lesser extent.

gen three is my favorite, my least favorite is gen two.

Mine's the same as Warawau. I loved Gen 3, with its tropical climate, and i dunno, I just loved exploring the oceans and diving and all that jazz.

Gen 2 annoyed me. Something about the Elite 4 being really low levels methinks.
    Beautifly are my Bishie!
    hands off or my Beautifly's shall take you away and have their way with you!

Fav - Gen 2.

Least Fav - Gen 5.

I know how that sounds, but i'm not hating on Gen 5. I love pokemon black and GF has worked on all the little things and made it much more fun to play. But i love all the other Generations as well. The pokemon in Gen 5 push it over the line as the worst. I played Gen 2 first, then eventually Gen 1 after beating sapphire.

I have played Gen 1 the least of all 5, but there is no way i can call that the worst one without being hunted down . But i wouldn't anyway, as the pokemon are classics.

For me it's:

1.) Generation II
    2.) Generation I
    3.) Generation V
    4.) Generation IV
    5.) Generation III

Gen. II was when they mastered it IMO. It added lots of new features which have since become staples of the games and expanded while still tying back into the original.
    Pokedex 100% complete!

For me, from favourite to least favourite:

-Gen 4
    -Gen 3
    -Gen 2
    -Gen 1
    -Gen 5

I like all of the generations, though.

My favorite is Gen. 3, maybe because I started playing pokemon at the time. Also, the region is my favorite.

My least favorite is probably gen. 1, since I barely had any memories of it (sadly), and even though I like the region itself, it didn't have the mechanics that are basically standard in today's pokemon.

Favorites Stickies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12