Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon TCG Online codes.

hey guys but it would be appreciated if someone sent one over to me please i cant get my hands on any at so even just one would help greatly please and thank you

if anybody has any codes left i would be most appreciative
    loyal supporter of advancepearlshipping (may/ash/hikari)

I have codes..... for sale if interested lmk on my ebay/pokegym account

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

Looking for tcg online codes if anyone would like to help me out
    White FC: 0733 4338 7065
    Soul Silver FC: 3825 2393 5278
    Pearl FC: 0261 1841 9331

i also have some i want to sell
    My shinys :

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I too would like at least just one un-used codes, preferably the one from HS Undaunted Nightfall pack. If its not too much to ask.

So Want

if anyone has leftover codes plz PM me!
    Hi. My name is SonnyDances and welcome to my horror show.

I'm a very competitive pokemans player and well freely battle anyone if you just ask or PM me.

I also play other various games but Pokemon is the main one I constantly play at the moment.

3ds FC: 3024 6361 4062

Friend safari: Steel Type
    Ferroseed, Metang, and Excadrill

I have 37 unused TCG codes from Next Destinies & from the Zoroark Illusion Box. If you're interested in buying them, feel free to PM me about it

I've recently gotten back into collecting the cards, as well, I've started doing booster/ deck opening vids on youtube. I've decided that I would be giving away codes to people who check out my videos. Any interest in free codes should check out my channel HERE. The codes are coming from next destinies packs btw, pretty cool cards that I've gotten so far (nothing extremely rare though )

Has anyone been having luck selling these code cards? its a good idea and all, but who really wants to pay for those.
    Last edited by marioman1234; 8th March 2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: additional info

anyone please lend me one of your codes!!! if you do ill be very greatfull! xD

I also need some codes, as where i am there are only the most recent decks and boosters E.G Voltage Vortex ( zekrom ) and Explosive edge ( reshiram ), wheres as the only decks I want are nightfall ( umbreon ), daybreak ( espeon ) and the zoroark and excadrill deck. I would really appreciate it if you would send me the codes.
    I dont have much but i am also willing to trade some pokemon tcgo cards ( have grass + lightning and am working on water ). Pm me if you are willing to send the codes or trade for them. (Edit) I have no bought decks yet only the starting ones.

Please I also need some pokemon online tcg. I dont have the money to pay for them right now.

Does anyone have codes for Samurrot and Serperior?

please may i have some codes, i am tired of losing every single match i play. I really need to up my deck aswell as make new ones to use, at the mo i only have a grass and thunder deck, User name is Terrotic on pokemon tcgo. I would really appreciate it.

Pm me the codes

I'm in the same situation, not many stores in my city actually sell boosters and none close to where I live sell them at all. There is no competitive or casual play here so the only chance I actually have to play this game is online. Any help you guys could provide would be SO GREATLY appreciated.

the closest area to me that sells pokemon cards is 30 mins away and seeing as i am 12, i have no way of getting to there even if i had the money to buy them so i would really appreciate it if i could get some codes for boosters

Apple_Iman

Have TONS of codes i could give in exchange for pokemon in black pm me if interested
    POKEMON X FC: 2852 - 7482 - 9045 ADD ME FOR FRIEND SAFARI WATER TYPE WITH KRABBY FLOATZEL AND POLIWHIRL

I have a tcg code that i don't need.... pm me if you want it.

BW SHINIES:

72nd Egg120th Egg

Future MMs:

Currently MMing:

Follow me on Tumblr!

I really need one. There are no shops in my neighbourhood who sell the packs, but I love the game though.
    already completed the trainer challenge completely.
    If somebody is so kind to send me a code, maybe if I can do something for you too you can just PM me.
    Please

Thank you very much

i have 5 tcg codes up for grabs all you need to do is pm me

Next time I get any spare packs, I'll give out codes to people.

For now, here's some info:

You can get about 12 codes on ebay for about $2-$4. If you haven't got a credit card/pay pal account/ebay account, ask your parents to sign up (Don't forget to tell them that ebay is a great place to get bargain on other things)

The codes only work once- I tried it on my account, then my brother tried the code on his. Didn't work (Comes up with the message "Code has already been redeemed" or "Code invalid".

Don't forget it does cost to get codes- many people prefer trading codes for pokemon/cards on Online TCG. People get cross when they get hassled for codes.

There a 3 "free" decks given when you complete the Online TCG single AI player. You could mix these to crete your own decks.

If your new, or haven't got any codes for packs, keep to the novie room (when they put it back up). Yes, you'll meet people with amazing decks that clearly aren't novices, but many people will be in the same shoes as you.

If you need a friend, and me on there-my username is CandyCream

biatch im fabulous

If You have any codes, please, share them with me. I'd love to start playing this game...

Can I please get some codes as well. I would very much appreciate them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast