Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon TCG Online codes.

I have 3 more codes if any one wants them... pm me if you do (:

given them away oops
    Last edited by Cute; 1st July 2012 at 12:50 AM.

BW SHINIES:

72nd Egg120th Egg

Future MMs:

Currently MMing:

Follow me on Tumblr!

Default codes

also i play but cannot recieve the codes so please send code emails to sonickid70@live.co.uk

can anyone give me some codes please, would really appreciate it

not sure what packs there from but i have quite a few of the online codes
    i dont know much about the online tcg, did make an account and used 1 code but havent been back on it in a couple of months

12 booster pack codes
    5 code cards which dont say what they give
    and 5 from the tins, (kyurem, reshiram, zekrom, mewtwo and samurott)

i wont give all to one person so dont be greedy. write on here or pm me and il give you a few, if you want one of the cards from the tin please say which one
    i will only give 1 code from each of the tins as i beleive they give an item for your character to hold or atleast it was for the code from my serperior tin.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Default Games

Could I have some of the booster codes please?

If anyone has any codes i would appreciate it if you could give them to me

pm me the codes if you have some please

Hey everyone!

I just found the Pokemon TCG Online game and I had no idea how to get new cards.After some research I found out that they are only obtainable by booster codes,which unfortunately aren't available in my country or at least nowhere near where I live.
    Then,I found this thread and saw how many people have the codes and either don't need/want them or they just don't play Pokemon TCG Online.So,if any of you have any codes you don't need,I'd be very happy to take them.
    If you are willing to give one or maybe even more,please PM me or E-mail me at blumblum10@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Hello just like the above i just found out about this code thing can anyone help me out thank you in advance

Hi there, if anyone has any spare codes they like to give away, I would really like to have them Thankyou!!

if anybody has any left over booster codes could I please have them? pm me them please no where within a 2 hour drive sells them near me:c

well, i will probably sound like a broken record by now, but there is no place to buy the new packs with codes where i live and i've already beaten all the ai trainers in the game, so if somebody can spare a code so i can try to play against human opponents i would greatly appreciate it.
    thanks anyway.
    my pearl fc: 0945 8698 3690
    name in game: rinoa
    Special Event Really Rare Pokes Here:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=237359

This thread is just taking up space, and it hasen't been active for around 8 days. I suggest looking on ebay, where I found around 10 for $5. PM me with any other questions.

Hi all, I'm new to Pokemon tcg online and I've started at a bad time because at the moment you can't trade and nowhere near me sells tins so I can't get any codes, I would be really great full if someone could help me out with a code they don't need, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to Pokemon tcg online and I've started at a bad time because at the moment you can't trade and nowhere near me sells tins so I can't get any codes, I would be really great full if someone could help me out with a code they don't need, thank you very much.
    you get codes in boosters too,which are being sold practicaly everywhere.if not,then you can easily buy them on ebay or something.I saw a set of 50 unused codes sell for less than 5$,so those are pretty much free anyway.

I think I might have a few spare code cards somewhere, just PM me.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Pm me if you are looking to purchase any codes cheap ive got 100 of em
    Last edited by Doddsey; 18th September 2012 at 9:18 PM.

could anybody give me a code please.
    My problem is that is difficult to find boosters with codes in my country because they only sell really old ones and its not very popular.

If anyone has any codes I would be incredibly grateful for them! All the packs I have bought from my local store didn't have any code cards and all my friends play online rather than in person

Spoiler:- Credit:

Can i have some codes from anyone not playing the tcg online. Pls PM me if you have any unused codes it would be a great help if you do and thanks in advance

Guys could I get any code? I need to get started. PM me o tell me if you have any spare left. Thanks

I give out free codes in my youtube videos since i do not play the PTCGO. I plan on giving away a large amounts in upcoming videos since these things just pile up.
    New to pokemon after a lot of years started a youtube channel to log my pulls and learn from others! I also give out free PTCGO codes in my videos since i do not play the online game.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Awesomepulls?feature=mhee

Any chance someone would be willing to send me a code through PM? I'm new to the online TCG, and it'd be great to play with something other then the cards they give you. It doesn't need to be a fancy pack, just a real basic deck that I could use. Any help would be super appreciated.

Not to beg, but if anyone has any leftover codes I'd be appreciative for any code. If I get a decent pull and you also play the TCGO we can work something out.

99Q-WDSM-5RD-PB7

Whoever successfully uses this code please post here to let me know someone used it. Everyone else is so zetta slow.

If I should not have done something like this, I'm sorry.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast