Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glitches?

Default Glitches?

Have you experienced any glitches? You can post them here. The glitch I did was I cut a tree then I saved the game where the tree was. Then I loaded my file again and guess what? I was stuck in a tree!

in ruby/sapphire there is a place where you could walk of the path and onto the side of a cliff
    its not really a glitch and is actually just something the game designers messed up on

ss fc: 0948 2714 3348 GMT-7

|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QG-X...eature=related|
    -----------------------------------^whiscash win^-----------------------------------
    I have officially claimed Kingdra!

I have not noticed anything unusual in my games :/
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

I saved in the lake of rage when it was low tide. When i went back on, I was walking on water!

Below is my party. If you are wondering how it works, please mail me.

~~~~~

Quote of the Week:

"A flipped coin doesn't always land head or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

Wow, I've got to try the lake of rage glitch and cut tree glitch. Do you get stuck there though? All my Pokemon games are precious to me. I'd die if I had to restart the whole game.

I guess I haven't came across any 4th gen glitches. Well, at least nothing major. In Pt, I can't see what the lvl requirement is on the GTS, but may understanding is that happens to everybody.

Also, my disc catch score (in AP) in the pokeathlon increases ridiculously slow at higher event scores. :P Not really a glitch, but I've always found it very odd.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

One time I had 2 Pokemon in my Party and it wouldn't let me deposit my Dragonite saying "It's my last Pokemon".

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Yes Once when I battled A trainer with the 68 level of pokemon pretty weird stuff but it was an awesome glitch.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I can't recall that I have experienced any glitches in any of my 4th generation games.

I have a thread here about what I experienced. I IV bred an Aron and Oddish with pretty dang good IVs, both Oustanding, 4 stats 31, the rest 20-29. When I traded them to my friend who I bred them for, they were horrible.

Also, I'm today I was breeding some Beldums and even though my ditto has flawless IVs and a Power Bracelet, most of the Beldums failed to get the 31 attack IV. It was something around 18 or 19... Weird..
    Battle Subway Singles team (Black): (RECORD: 59)

Working on a new Singles team for Y:

Friend Safari: Type: Fighting Pokemon - Pancham, Medicham, and Breloom.
    FC: 4613 - 7267 - 1185

I'm replaying Platinum, and my Infernape learned Close Combat at level 36 instead of level 41 like usual. Picture:

Spoiler:- Picture:

in heartgold my quilva didn't learn flame wheel at the level it was spost to! it got me mad cause my other moves were bad
    shinies
    R.E

, ,, , , ,, (times 9 XD), and an emolga(with perfect iv and modest nature emolga only)
    event shinies
    hunting shiny: , , , , in you have any of these contact me!.

pokemon wanted non shiny- , , , if you have any of these contact me for highest offer! items, pokerus, pokemon i'll see what i can do.

never used pokegen or pokeSAV

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDragonite View Post
    I saved in the lake of rage when it was low tide. When i went back on, I was walking on water!
    OMGosh! I've always been meaning to try that, but I keep forgetting. Now I don't need to try since I now know that that is what would have happened! I haven't come across any glitche sadly...
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

Once when I was playing Pearl when I sent out my Quasire in a wild Pokemon battle, a green glitchy box was in place of my Quasire for a spilt second. I don't know why, and I've never used any ARs on the game. That's pretty much the most interesting glitch I've ever gotten in the 4th gen games, lmao. xD As for Pokemon Yellow, I have a bunch of glitch encounters in that games...
    Black 2 FC: 2967 8006 5606

Signature under construction

I have done the tweaking glitch in my Diamond in order to catch Shaymin and Darkrai.

When I visited the Daycare man, he was facing downwards not to the right. I wondered why there wasn't an egg so I talked to him, and he said my Pokemon had an egg.

All of my 4th Gen games are glich-free
    Pokémon Black FC:3783-0994-7933
    Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 3052-6932-7641
    Pokémon Black2 FC:4041-9290-8959

I'm going to try this. Now let me just find my HeartGold...
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

Well, messing with the load lines in DPPt ("the void") was fun, but the best glitches in those games were the Pomeg Berry ones. The extensions of that one include but are not limited to:

-Pokémon with infinite (60,000+) HP
    -Fighting with an Egg
    -Leveling up and evolving an Egg, and teaching it moves
    -Hatching the Egg, which will be in its unevolved form but with all the moves it learned
    -Palette swapping
    -DPBox, etc.
    -Glitchy animations (although that may just be Emerald)

HGSS doesn't have much.
    Click to read: :daer ot kcilC

A trilogy with action, adventure, mystery and suspense, healthy doses of humor, and a whole lot of Legendaries.

Well, I haven't run into any accidental glitches in Generation IV (well, once, I guess. I was attempting RNG abuse and I ended up getting a delay several THOUSAND away from my target. Like I was aiming for delay 630 and I ended up with delay 5890 or something. I don't know what happened), but I do trigger glitches for my own benefit.

My favorites: a glitch that allows anything with Mimic/Transform to get ANY 3 Sketch-able moves (Jolly No Guard Machamp with Sheer Cold, etc), and triggering Hail ACID RAIN.

Acid Rain... if you're not prepared, both sides lose 1/4 of max HP per turn. But if you're properly prepared, then you GAIN 1/4 of max HP per turn while your opponent loses 1/4 max HP. Complete Acid Rain deals 5/16 damage per turn, but I find that rather difficult to trigger.
    Tired of seeing all-shiny teams on Wifi Random Matchup?
    Tired of hearing your friends brag about their shinies?
    Tired of hatching thousands of eggs to just get Hidden Power right?
    Visit my shop and turn the tables! PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

I'm not really sure if this counts as a glitch but in every 4th gen game that I've had I could tell when I got a Pokemon. The screen would dim a little whenever I threw a Pokeball and lighten back up if the Pokeball failed before the Pokeball broke open! It was useful for telling if I caught a legendary or not. ^_^
    My time zone is GMT -6 (CST)

I've claimed Riolu!
    My White FC is: 2795-8861-0850

that has happened to me too!

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    When I visited the Daycare man, he was facing downwards not to the right. I wondered why there wasn't an egg so I talked to him, and he said my Pokemon had an egg.
    basically your pokemon made an egg whilst your in solaceon town.

Try running ~500 steps around him with pokemon which breed fast (i.e 2x starly's). An egg will be produced and the old man will have it without going back inside. I swear he makes them himself!

Not really a glitch but on the subject of eggs, i once collected an egg so i could get my pokemon out, went inside to get my pokemon and i was told to talk to the old man i was like o.O i just got it, egg was in inventory, so i go outside, sure enough they had one egg by the time i moved ~10 steps. danged starly's.
    had it twice actually (other time with stunkies!)

Well one time i was using surf (by the place to get Virizion) in Pokemon white,and the man that stands in the by the lake-river-thing and hopped off my pokemon, on the old man! I got stuck there,until i used surf again and hopped on my pokemon.

FC:1891-1694-6992

Quote Originally Posted by evilarceus02192003 View Post
    The glitch I did was I cut a tree then I saved the game where the tree was. Then I loaded my file again and guess what? I was stuck in a tree!
    That's the cut glitch, and it has nothing to do with 4th generation, so, you wrote this at the wrong forum: maybe "pokemon discussion" would be the right one. The cut glitch is a 1st gen. glitch that happens due to the fact that the programmers forgot to add the cutted trees to the save feature.

(Sorry for the mini-modding)

Now for my glitches:
    On my 4th gen. games, whenever I go to the GTS, I experience the well-known morphing glitch, in which some pokemon that we search for are transformed into the one that its trainer wants. I think there will be a communication error if I try to trade.

Also, my SoulSilver game glitched up 3 times, in very stupid ways (non official glitches - it was due to the fact that my nintendo is slow):

-I was talking to a person when suddenly a black rectangle appeared on the place where the down arrow should be. The game immediately froze;

-I was fighting Bugsy (rematch), and when she sent out Heracross the game failed to calculate the right coordinates and the pokeball appeared at the wrong place. The game immediately froze;

-I was exploring my PC, apparently too fast for my nintendo: a Shelder from box 3 appeared at the same place, in box 4. Pokémon cloning? Not really... my game froze when I tried to read its summary.
    Last edited by TheOriginalOne; 24th December 2011 at 7:39 PM.
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast