Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glitches?

I've done the Route 214 sound glitch, the GTS cloning glitch (unintentionally), the Rage-Mimic-Transform glitch, and the sweet scent in the Pokemart glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by shinypokemonhunter View Post
    Well one time i was using surf (by the place to get Virizion) in Pokemon white,and the man that stands in the by the lake-river-thing and hopped off my pokemon, on the old man! I got stuck there,until i used surf again and hopped on my pokemon.
    this is 4th gen discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalOne View Post
    That's the cut glitch, and it has nothing to do with 4th generation, so, you wrote this at the wrong forum: maybe "pokemon discussion" would be the right one. The cut glitch is a 1st gen. glitch that happens due to the fact that the programmers forgot to add the cutted trees to the save feature.

(Sorry for the mini-modding)

Now for my glitches:
    On my 4th gen. games, whenever I go to the GTS, I experience the well-known morphing glitch, in which some pokemon that we search for are transformed into the one that its trainer wants. I think there will be a communication error if I try to trade.

Also, my SoulSilver game glitched up 3 times, in very stupid ways (non official glitches - it was due to the fact that my nintendo is slow):

-I was talking to a person when suddenly a black rectangle appeared on the place where the down arrow should be. The game immediately froze;

-I was fighting Bugsy (rematch), and when she sent out Heracross the game failed to calculate the right coordinates and the pokeball appeared at the wrong place. The game immediately froze;

-I was exploring my PC, apparently too fast for my nintendo: a Shelder from box 3 appeared at the same place, in box 4. Pokémon cloning? Not really... my game froze when I tried to read its summary.

I've had the cut glitch happen to me in every generation.
    My Y Team:

Did the void bug on Pearl and on Heartgold, pomeg glitches, found a small bug to swim on land but couldn't move anywhere because it would stop the swimming stance.
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

In B2 and W2, If you get a kyruum with a different ability and fuse it with reshiram or zekrom, the resulting pokemon will have NO ABILITY! If you un fuse, the zekrom/reshiram will be normal but the kyruum will still have no ability. Weird, huh?
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Heh... The only glitch I've found in a Gen IV game was in Heartgold. Somewhere in the area of Dark Cave nearest to Blackthorn City, I was surfing in a large pool of water. I got off onto the land, and felt like getting back into the water, so I approached the water, mashing the A button. Well.... It responded with the normal "Do you want to use Surf?" spiel....except I was facing a ROCK. So, recognizing this as a potential glitch, I said yes. Well, needless to say, I ended up rock-surfing.

I'm doing the Shaymin glitch right now, I hope everything will go smoothly. *-*

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontamer1011 View Post
    I have a thread here about what I experienced. I IV bred an Aron and Oddish with pretty dang good IVs, both Oustanding, 4 stats 31, the rest 20-29. When I traded them to my friend who I bred them for, they were horrible.

Also, I'm today I was breeding some Beldums and even though my ditto has flawless IVs and a Power Bracelet, most of the Beldums failed to get the 31 attack IV. It was something around 18 or 19... Weird..
    IVs are completley random for every pokemon so thats why the beldums didnt get it as for the weridness with traading.....i have no idea

had Acid rain in diamond for me, and in HGSS, afterany poke walked after me while poisioned, and i walked of the ledge at its last hp it started floating XD

Given this thread was bumped by about a year a short while back, I'll just close. You can make a new thread though, but not much point keeping a thread around since 2011.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12