View Poll Results: Best Reuniclus set?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calm Mind

    20 66.67%
  • Trick Room

    13 43.33%
  • Trick

    1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50

Thread: Reuniclus Discussion

  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mudkip's Marsh
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario44444444 View Post
    HP fighting
    Nooo! DO NOT use HP fighting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-idara View Post
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

    And Reuniclus...i see everyone using him, could you tell me any actual advantages over Musharna?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkips View Post
    Nooo! DO NOT use HP fighting
    Yeah IK It does 45% to a TTar after a CM with a x4 Fighting weakness XD
    I was just answering the guys question

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    I revamped it, looks better, and added a poll, discuss away!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Learning new Type Matchups
    Posts
    387

    Default

    I'd say the CM set is the best. TR is good, but only on dedicated TR teams. Which is pretty obvious really.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

    3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

    Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!



  5. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Reuniclus (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Psyshock
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball

    This is my set. Nice coverage and Bulky enough to take hits.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

    Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

    Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

    Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Anyway, here is my opinion of the sets of Reuniclus, its future and yaadaayadda

    Reuniclus is one of those pokemon that were so underrated that it was funny, Reuniclus started of as one of the biggest pieces of shit to one of the greatest OUs in BW OU. Now, many people question its effectiveness due to 1) Its looks (This is a direct reference to MurgoUrth). 2) Its shallow movepool. 3) Weaknesses to Tyranitar and Scizor. Well, first of all, its looks are never a way to Judge a pokemon, as many of you COUGH MurgoUrth COUGH think. Reuniclus looks really cool to because it is a gummy bear! For those who question the Shallow movepool part. Reuniclus has great stat boosting moves in Calm Mind, and, though forgotten, Trick Room. Best of all having one of the best abilites, if not, best, in the game. However, there is an obvious movepool lackings. Also, being weak to Tyranitar and Scizor is gay, but, Trick Room Reuniclus can Defeat non-Chople Tyranitar CONSIDERING that Focus Blast doesn't miss because FOCUS BLAST IS THE WORST MOVE IN THE GAME!(At least splash is funny). Also, it isn't too hard to beat Scizor, its CALLED A FIRE TYPE MOVE. Notable Weaknesses to things like Jirachi and Mew aren't for sure for sure checks.

    Psycho Cut, you mentioned that Trick Room Reuniclus is only good on a Trick Room team. Well, I don't think that is true, I have tried using Trick Room Reuniclus on my Scrafty team, and it has worked wonders! HOWEVER, make sure that you have at least 1 slow Pokemon to switch into in emergency times such as when a Scizor comes in, take my Scrafty team for example, I have a Bulk Up Scrafty and Bronzong to switch into, just in case. Trick Room Reuniclus is also arguably the best Reuniclus set, or even the best sets in the OU metagame, also Reuniclus can be a fantastic Late game sweeper.

    I had lots of good things to say about Trick Room Reuniclus, now, I will explain why i think Calm Mind is better set. On my Scrafty team, I sometimes use Bulk Up Scrafty and Trick Room Reuniclus, but, I use Dragon Dance and Calm Mind Reuniclus more. Think about it, Trick Room Reuniclus has more offense, but Calm Mind Reuniclus has INSTANT RECOVERY!!!!! That is so important in BW OU now!!!!! Also, Reuniclus breaks stall likes its second nature. Reuniclus also packs even more power after some Calm Minds. However, I think its unfair to compare those two, as TR Reuniclus rapes offense teams (gl shitty HO teams!). And CM Reuniclus destorys stall (**** stall!).

    For banning Reuniclus, yeah, BS. Reuniclus very diverse, but it is prefectly stoppable!!!!!

    My Point? Reuniclus is a Elite pokemon, top 10 OU even. Just its not broken, nethier does it suck!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    Reuniclus (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Psyshock
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball

    This is my set. Nice coverage and Bulky enough to take hits.
    BS set, no instant recovery, no good.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Flyers View Post
    Reuniclus is the best pokemon in OU, imo of course
    Thats because I told you how beast it was lol. I don't like to debate who the best pokemon in OU is, but imo it is Reuniclus

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Master Unit Amaterasu
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Reuniclus is a sexy jello baby.


  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty-Kun View Post
    Reuniclus is a sexy jello baby.
    Who can't agree with pure logic!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Master Unit Amaterasu
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Anyone who disagrees is either a liar or Blue Harvest. Or both.


  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty-Kun View Post
    Anyone who disagrees is either a liar or Blue Harvest. Or both.
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BLUE HARVEST DISAGREES!!!!!!

    /gas chamber

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    And, why he's going to get banned? At least that's what I've heard on PO servers.
    They say just about everything will be banned there. Someone said linoone should be banned since they were annoyed by the belly drum+extreme speed set.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    281

    Default

    CM set on reuniclus has 2 great counters sableye and spiritomb.
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    CM set on reuniclus has 2 great counters sableye and spiritomb.
    Both very medicore pokemon

  15. #40
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mudkip's Marsh
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario44444444 View Post
    Both very medicore pokemon
    DW sableye isn't THAT bad. Just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    What was that Regarde. I couldn't hear you with all of that dick in your mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-idara View Post
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

    And Reuniclus...i see everyone using him, could you tell me any actual advantages over Musharna?

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudkips View Post
    DW sableye isn't THAT bad. Just sayin.
    Its not like its gonna make Reuniclus unpopular or something

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    it wont, albeit Reuniclus is so broken that it's the main reason stall runs CB Tar/SpDef Jirachi.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jock View Post
    it wont, albeit Reuniclus is so broken that it's the main reason stall runs CB Tar/SpDef Jirachi.
    Hmm, that reminds me, I should try a sandstall

    WITH REUNI!

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario44444444 View Post
    Both very medicore pokemon
    I disagree, spiritomb is a really good pokemon.
    with considerable bulk, which can pull out a good stall calm mind,pain split (it needs recover!),dark pulse,HP fighting set.

    so it isnwt that mediocre, having no weaknesses and 3 immunities is a + on his part, and DW sableye is a great lead it have recover, will o wisp, toxic and more stuff to ruin other stuff.

    well I use shadow ball insted of focus blast. for lets say... lati@s and other psychics (espeon maybe?) I prefer it, sience if tyranitar or sicizor are around, I will try to get rid of them before, I send out reuniculus.

    and if by chance I see a tyranitar, I will check first if he have crunch or pursuit if he have crunch I will switch if not, I will try to resist it till I have full health and then switch to a counter.

    reuniculus made lots of my games 6-0, I call him "Trollface" he have the face of a troll and he is annoying.
    I use calm mind set, it is the best in my opinion.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Trick Room Reuniclus can work on any team really.
    You just need to know when to use Trick Room.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    I disagree, spiritomb is a really good pokemon.
    with considerable bulk, which can pull out a good stall calm mind,pain split (it needs recover!),dark pulse,HP fighting set.

    so it isnwt that mediocre, having no weaknesses and 3 immunities is a + on his part, and DW sableye is a great lead it have recover, will o wisp, toxic and more stuff to ruin other stuff.

    well I use shadow ball insted of focus blast. for lets say... lati@s and other psychics (espeon maybe?) I prefer it, sience if tyranitar or sicizor are around, I will try to get rid of them before, I send out reuniculus.

    and if by chance I see a tyranitar, I will check first if he have crunch or pursuit if he have crunch I will switch if not, I will try to resist it till I have full health and then switch to a counter.

    reuniculus made lots of my games 6-0, I call him "Trollface" he have the face of a troll and he is annoying.
    I use calm mind set, it is the best in my opinion.
    Shadow Ball/Focus Blast is the better Reuniclus set, unless you're using it on a Stall Team in which you need to beat things like the Muskateers, Toxicroak, etc with Psychic. Also Spiritomb is p good, but the lack of resistances really hurts him.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jock View Post
    Shadow Ball/Focus Blast is the better Reuniclus set, unless you're using it on a Stall Team in which you need to beat things like the Muskateers, Toxicroak, etc with Psychic. Also Spiritomb is p good, but the lack of resistances really hurts him.
    But you don't have recover that way:/

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    If sun teams and terrakion do have a rise in popularity I think trickroom becomes the better set. I'm far more scared of that set at this point.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/30ll07b.gif[/IMG]
    So I'm really evil apparently

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Personally, I like the Calm Mind set better than the TR one. I like other 'weather' more than trick room because they all have pokemon that summon permanent weather. Maybe TR will get a boost and in gen VI (6) and Gamefreak will make a pokemon who summons permanent Trick Room.
    FC: 0232-9161-0856
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

  25. #50

    Default

    Wow, quite the bump.

    Jesusfreak used Close Combat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •