• Mightyena

1 25.00%
  • Camerupt

3 75.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The team Magma club

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin9399 View Post
    When shall we announce our return?
    So I'm just wondering, shall we announce our return, and if we do, when?
    I think Team Magma should consider reforming.

As for when, I'm not sure... maybe soon so we could attract some more attention (though we wouldn't want to do so too much; we wouldn't want to be caught by the international police or something).
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 30th November 2011 at 3:27 PM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyGuy View Post
    I think Team Magma should consider reforming.

As for when, I'm not sure... maybe soon so we could attract some more attention (though we wouldn't want to do so too much; we wouldn't want to be caught by the international police or something).
    We should start off with a few light raids just to make our presence known

These pokemon may not be the best, the may not be the strongest, they may not be singled out for their strategic edge.
    But they are special, they're just a few of my favourites who have served me well

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon mike View Post
    We should start off with a few light raids just to make our presence known
    Sounds good. We can use our camerupt as pack yaks :P

Prehaps the camerupts cause a huge distraction while mightyenas and crobats sweep in to banks undetected and help *ahem* fuel our syndicate financially

These pokemon may not be the best, the may not be the strongest, they may not be singled out for their strategic edge.
    But they are special, they're just a few of my favourites who have served me well

Prehaps the camerupts cause a huge distraction while mightyenas and crobats sweep in to banks undetected and help *ahem* fuel our syndicate financially
    What use would those raids have in the first place? Just a raid to let people now that Team Magma is back is just plain stupidity. As long as they don't know that we exist, they can't do anything against us.

Also, I'm making a RPG for Team Aqua, but perhaps you guys want to join? We can create a giant Team RPG, if Galactic, Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Plasma join. Could be awesome with operations that interfere with the ones of others and such.

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

We'd need money in order to carry out our plans for the future, and to reform. Without the money, we can't buy the resources and tools we need.

I say light raids are a half-decent way of getting what we want. If were not discrete enough with it though, people are gonna start getting suspicious. Crobats and Camerupts are indeed a good idea, and our Mightyenas would be good body guards too.

Any ideas on how we should go about obtaining the red orb?

@Assassin: Sounds like an interesting idea
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 3rd December 2011 at 5:11 PM.
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items

red orb, hrmmmm, i know google it

i will be needing a co-mod so if you are interested please state why it should be you and apply within
    Last edited by empoleon mike; 8th December 2011 at 7:30 AM.

bump......

Mike, are you interested in joining the rpg? It won't be on for a while at least (thanks to school), but if you do, we need a Team Magma part as well.

Username: Keeper of the Dark
    Why you want to join: The land is much better than the sea!
    Favorite Team Magma Pokemon: Mightyena
    Team Magma was my favorite team in the Hoenn. Archie was just muscles.

great point, of course you can join as long as you follow the rules, also i am still looking for a co-mod

Assassin9399: I think I will join the RP.

I like all of your ideas of making a comeback. Maybe we can "borrow" some people's Pokemon and use them?

yes i think i will join this rpg

yes i think i will join this rpg
    Good, I'll try to have it up and running during the next week. Do you have any suggestions for a Team Magma story line or can I do that?

Also, if you don't mind since you're tha boss, you'll also be co-GM. That means that you can discuss mainly storytwists and such, but also if you have other suggestions. However, I hope you don't mind, but I'll make the thread and so.

Woo, new recruit! Welcome

Hmm, didn't "borrowing" other people's Pokemon land Team Plasma in trouble? If we were going to go about stealing other people's pokemon, we'd need a disguise (we can't give away our identity)?

This sorta brings me onto another idea for a topic... one of the reasons for our failure last time around was partially down to our pokemon... sure, Camerupt and Crobats and the like have made good companions up to this point, but they can only take us so far (especially with the new pokemon discovered in the Unova region). Therefore, I propose we get us some new pokemon..
    Basically my question is:

Should Team Magma start using some new pokemon (especially fire/ground types)? If so, which ones?

I hear Excadrill are all the rage in Unova. Maybe some Rapidash as well..

I'd also be interested in joining the rpg.. I'll be looking out for details
    KAKUNA MATATA

Krookodiles seem very interesting to me. Maybe I can get a Houndoom too...
    Dark, Dragon, and Fire Types are the greatest Pokemon ever.

definatly rapidash, because it's a horse it should be a speed demon and magmortar and darmanitan are the big guns and hippowdon could be good too

THE RPG IS UP :3

finally :3

Also, read these and these

Team Magma have to be among the dumbest team in the entire series of Pokemon (along with Team Aqua of course).

Team Leader: We want to increase the Sea/Land with no logical motive as to why!

*they get close to acheiving their goal*

Team Leader: Oh nooo, what have I done!

WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN!!!!

But yeah, felt like expressing this
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    During your experience at SPPf, there is unfortunatley no protection or clause that states "Mods shall not be bitchy."
    That's right... I AM KIRA

3DS Friend code: 3351 4126 2678
    PM me your code if you add mine. Mainly up for Mario Kart 7 but don't mind other suggested games if I have them!

Quote Originally Posted by CAH View Post
    Team Magma have to be among the dumbest team in the entire series of Pokemon (along with Team Aqua of course).

And this adds to the conversation? Also, perhaps you should read the intro of the Team Aqua Club before you add the Sea to the list :3
    Last edited by Assassin9399; 2nd January 2012 at 7:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin9399 View Post
    And this adds to the conversation?
    Nope, Just felt like saying it.

But if people are gonna moan: Crobat.
    Last edited by CAH; 2nd January 2012 at 7:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    During your experience at SPPf, there is unfortunatley no protection or clause that states "Mods shall not be bitchy."
    That's right... I AM KIRA

3DS Friend code: 3351 4126 2678
    PM me your code if you add mine. Mainly up for Mario Kart 7 but don't mind other suggested games if I have them!

Quote Originally Posted by CAH View Post

It's all just fun and games:P

Maxie was unsatisfied with the way Hoenn was; he wanted to expand the land mass, hence the point of team magma. I guess it's a little silly, but then again so were all the villainous teams of pokemon.

I'll wait for empoleonmike to join the rpg before I do (seeing as he is the team leader). My only worry would be that Team Aqua has quite a few more members than Team Magma, so we would be a little outnumbered.
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 2nd January 2012 at 8:19 PM.
    KAKUNA MATATA

Well if thats the case i think we need a little recruitment drive

Well if thats the case i think we need a little recruitment drive
    I don't think you need to worry that much about it for now actually. The people who weren't in Aqua or Magma will earlier join Magma if they don't have an preference, since Team Aqua Pokemon require level-up for getting good Pokemon :3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast