• Crobat

0 0%
  • Mightyena

1 25.00%
  • Camerupt

3 75.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The team Magma club

well i was going to introduce a system like that once my club got a bit more popular but that hasn't been the case so far so maybe this RPG will bring me more members

These pokemon may not be the best, the may not be the strongest, they may not be singled out for their strategic edge.
    But they are special, they're just a few of my favourites who have served me well

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin9399 View Post
    And this adds to the conversation? Also, perhaps you should read the intro of the Team Aqua Club before you add the Sea to the list :3
    if he is slagging off the land he has a right to slag off the sea as well, he is on my club and its only fair :P

These pokemon may not be the best, the may not be the strongest, they may not be singled out for their strategic edge.
    But they are special, they're just a few of my favourites who have served me well

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon mike View Post
    if he is slagging off the land he has a right to slag off the sea as well, he is on my club and its only fair :P
    But I've got to defend the glory of the Sea you know. If I let it pass I would be a very bad leader of Team Aqua.

Anyways, you should join the RPG soon, I'll write my signup today as well.

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

Joined the RPG. I think the pokemon idea would be quite good actually, and might even encourage other people to join (even if we have very few members at the moment).
    As for the new pokemon suggestions, it'd be great if we managed to get a hold of the SolarBeam TM. If we reawaken Groudon, teach all of our pokemon this move (that can learn it), activate Groudon's drought ability... all water pokemon will fall to us. Pokemon like Rapidash would be extreemly dangerous :P
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Bump.......

Some of you have will have realised that there is a Team Magma and Team Aqua RPG up.

I have now just joined and will apreciat if the members of my club will join aswell so we can make it work.

Here is the link http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=556365

Ladies and gentlemen, Maxie is back in business and still needs members to join my club

Oh my, it seems you need to work on sticking to the rules before you can handle a club. You broke the rules on many occasions so consider this a final warning. Any other rules you break here and I'll have to close your club immediately. =\

Banner made by me~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123