Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader! (710

I could see CN airing 2 dubbed episodes to make up for this decision of re-runs... They did this with DP two years ago
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I could see CN airing 2 dubbed episodes to make up for this decision of re-runs... They did this with DP two years ago
    Ok.

------------
    I'm not sure if I liked this episode. Bianca was in it, when this episode should have been about someone else, so I'm not too happy about that. However, Bianca went through hell in this episode, which was enjoyable for me. It was great seeing Bianca get curb stomped by Zebstrika, which is one of my favorite pokemon. I felt a little bad for Shelmet, but not for Minccino or Weaknite. I think Bianca's father was right when he said Bianca shouldn't be a trainer just yet, and in that way, I'm glad Ash lost to him. I don't think Bianca should have been allowed to continue doing gym battles. This would have been an interesting place to write her out of the show, but I guess the writers didn't want to do that. Too bad. Oh, well. 7/10 For the battle against Zebstrika.

God Americans are so lazy. Why do we have to wait 2 months or so?

This is why we are i an economic slump, laziness.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    God Americans are so lazy. Why do we have to wait 2 months or so?

This is why we are i an economic slump, laziness.
    Um, what? We're in an economic slump because we take breaks in our cartoon airings sometimes. Yeah.

Considering that CN has been airing Pokemon non-stop even when the japanese took a week off, I'm not sure I'd call them "lazy".

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I mean ok, is there a valid reason why they stopped airing new episodes? Did they even say why?

I mean ok, is there a valid reason why they stopped airing new episodes? Did they even say why?
    They always do this. A break between each new season.

Random : PokéRadar

Wait a tic, so this is the end of Season 16 or whatever?

Wait a tic, so this is the end of Season 16 or whatever?
    This episode is the start of Season 15, hence why the dub has been on an extended break for the last couple of weeks. No episode has aired since 'Battle for the Underground' aired on the, 8th of January I think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    They always do this. A break between each new season.
    On this, I don't recall the American dub ever having this type of break, certainly not for more than one week, even if it is between seasons.

In the time where I've been watching it on the internet so the American timeline, I'm fairly certain there wasn't a gap between any of the seasons. This dates back to the gap between Battle Dimension and Galactic Battles.
    Last edited by pokeaussie37; 27th January 2012 at 11:37 AM.
    {Insert signature here}

Quote Originally Posted by pokeaussie37 View Post
    This episode is the start of Season 15, hence why the dub has been on an extended break for the last couple of weeks. No episode has aired since 'Battle for the Underground' aired on the, 8th of January I think it was.

On this, I don't recall the American dub ever having this type of break, certainly not for more than one week, even if it is between seasons.

In the time where I've been watching it on the internet so the American timeline, I'm fairly certain there wasn't a gap between any of the seasons. This dates back to the gap between Battle Dimension and Galactic Battles.
    The first gap of DP was one month long. Took place after the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament, this one takes place after the Subway arc. I wouldn't be surprised if we go one month and then the future seasons don't take a break, just like the rest of DP.

Random : PokéRadar

does anyone know when this episode will premier in the united states?
    The steps to using Magnet Earth Charge(works only in double battle)

1. get a it must know earthquake
    2.get a it must have a greater speed than and must knowDischargeand Magnet Rise
    3. Use Magnet Risefollowed by Earthquake then Discharge
    4. the rest is simple!

~Enjoy
    Deviatart id Oceanuis or http://oceanuis.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Unless, we're supposed to forget everything that's happened..are we suppose to believe Kanto, Hoenn, the Battle Frontier, and Sinnoh all happened in one yer? There's really no reason for him to be losing as much as he is this season. Where are those skills this season he learned from the past? He seems like he has to re-improve to the level he was in Hoenn, and Sinnoh.
    I don't like that ash has gone through 5 regions and he still 10. I mean how could you travel 5 places by walking in less than a year !?!
    BLACK FRIEND CODE :1077 4097 9449
    Current runs: Cecil only run of ff4,fighter only run of ff1 and a 6 heart run of skyward sword.
    78% Pokémaniac! If Pokémon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokémon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the animé every time and think about Pokémon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokémon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokémon world.
    HG nuzlocke run team:butterfree

Can't wait to see the dub of this on the 18th! I really want to see the new opening for 'Rival Destinies'

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar the black mage View Post
    I don't like that ash has gone through 5 regions and he still 10. I mean how could you travel 5 places by walking in less than a year !?!
    The show is for 10 year old kids, so the main character will always be a 10 year old kid. Nobody wants to see an adult Ash travelling with two 10 year olds.

So predicted new season. It was so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1775 View Post
    So predicted new season. It was so obvious.
    Were you expecting them to surprise you or something? It's just a new season. Fairly straightforward.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    The show is for 10 year old kids, so the main character will always be a 10 year old kid. Nobody wants to see an adult Ash travelling with two 10 year olds.
    Oh,that makes sense. But ash is already traveling with people that are like 20 !
    BLACK FRIEND CODE :1077 4097 9449
    Current runs: Cecil only run of ff4,fighter only run of ff1 and a 6 heart run of skyward sword.
    78% Pokémaniac! If Pokémon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokémon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the animé every time and think about Pokémon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokémon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokémon world.
    HG nuzlocke run team:butterfree

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar the black mage View Post
    Oh,that makes sense. But ash is already traveling with people that are like 20 !
    20? Well, I wouldn't say they're 20. They all look younger than Team Rocket, anyway, and I doubt Team Rocket are 20.

Haha, poor Bianca in this episode. Zebstrika must be the ultamite weapon against her team, or something. Like Rock Smash against Excadrill.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperToilet View Post
    Zebstrika must be the ultamite weapon against her team, or something. Like Rock Smash against Excadrill.
    Or Focus Blast against Bisharp, which Sigilyph can perform through Mirror Move. Sigilyph trollfaics anyone who dareth use a type that beats THEM.

Credit to Shadow♠ for the pins
    Planned New Black Team: ,, or ,,,

Put this in your signature...
    ...if you want Hoenn Remakes...
    ...This was started by KirbyRider...

Question The first episode of Gen 15?

Hi, i'm very unsure about something. Is this the next episode after 'Battle for the Underground' Part two? And if it is, when is it being released in America

It feels like we've been waiting forever for this episode. Can't wait for the episode and new opening.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

What the hell?

The opening...Skyla, Unfezant. Those episodes haven't even aired in Japan yet...

Start to Finish for the episode:

Finally the gang has arrive to Nimbasa City. May have taken a long time, but it's worth it after such a great episode.

It gets even better! The new Season 15 opening is beautiful. A new song, episode clips from the actual show; fantastic! This really got my excitement built up for watching the new season. Can't wait to find it online later on.

Glad to see Bianca running in again, can't get enough of her. Especially when she runs into Ash, literally.

Elesa is a grand beauty, and I like her voice and character. Not to mention she's attracted to Electric types, as she adored Pikachu. Good thing she's not totally obsessed like Gardenia was.

When the gang and Bianca entered the Gym on a Roller Coaster cart, realizing they were on a ride to the gym battle... that was AWESOME. What a fun way to go through a gym. Just like the game version of the gym. Love this gym, and love it in the anime.

It's very strange that Elesa introduced Bianca's father at her gym, and he's got the same intention of taking Bianca home to quit traveling. Very jerky father, but he wasn't too insane like his game counterpart.

Bianca VS Elesa is a sad one; considering Elesa's Zebstrika is way strong. Although Shelmet and Minccino are pretty good themselves. Pignite was just a beast, after that. Very proud of Bianca for getting stronger. She may not have won the battle, but she did good.

...Ash VS Bianca's Dad was a twist! Promising to let Bianca go on her journey (if Ash wins), or go back to Pallet Town, if he loses. That was a crazy bet. Just like saying Bianca would have to go back home if she lost to Elesa (which she lost). Bianca's Dad got a very active side as a trainer; very.. shocking.

Lol! Iris reminds us if Ash has to go back to Pallet Town, for losing. Ash reacts upsettingly. xD

Glad Bianca's Dad will let Bianca go on her journey. Considering Ash and the gang stood up for her, as her friend and fellow companion.

Time for Ash to challenge Elesa. Gah, she says tomorrow, but we gotta wait another week to see the battle.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Ash, did you seriously say Shell Blade again?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Ash, did you seriously say Shell Blade again?
    I couldn't remember at all, but it sounds as if he did.

You know, I wouldn't mind calling it that at all; it just sounds better to say.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

A new season begins. Bianca's dad was too concerned for his daughter, but after hearing out from Ash and his friends, he changed his mind.

The new opening is like the Galactic Battles one, using episode clips because Japan doesn't have a new opening yet. This opening is interesting, I saw a clip of Skyla, are they using episodes that are not released yet?

Bianca's dad sounds familiar, who voices him?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast