21st July 2013, 2:36 AM
Nintendo Formats Competitive Discussion Rules - READ OR YOU'LL GET INFRACTED
- This section is for the discussion of the 5th gen metagame and competitive Pokemon in general.
- Don't ask for help in this section. If you have a team that needs rated post a thread in the Rate My Team Section. If you want an opinion on a specific moveset for a certain Pokemon, use the Competitive Singles Rate Thread. If you have a general question about competitive Pokemon use the Ask a Question Thread. Failure to comply with this rule will earn you a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction.
- When posting a thread, try and come up with a topic that will spark lots of discussion. Please note that Moderators will need to approve all threads at the current time. Don't bug us if it doesn't get approved right away, we will get to it when we have a chance.
- Don't post a new thread if there is another similar thread about the topic already.
- Don't make threads/posts that have no relevance to competitive Pokemon.
- Don't spam or derail topics with irrelevant posts.
- Don't flame/insult someone for disagreeing with your opinion.
Failure to comply with these rules will earn you infraction points/warnings.
*The rules will be rewritten in due time. Thank you for understanding.