Quote Originally Posted by epic_eevee View Post
Hail is p BADASS this year.

I mainly say this because Moof tried to convince me to [counterteam Huy and Solace] and run Hail. =D
You're going to the VGCs too. By the way, I know what you mean. The power to screw up Rain and Sandstorm, take out the Focus Sash, and spam Blizzard non-stop. I had so much trouble dealing with Abomasnow w/ Focus Sash and Rotom-F w/ Choice Scarf. Watch out for Heat Waves and Rock Slides though.

btw, I was raising up pokemon eggs as usual on my pokemon white version, and when my tynamo egg hatched, it had a Modest nature, AND it had MAX IVs in Atk, Def, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, AND HP. I was so worried about what its Hidden Power was and the guy wouldn't tell me until it evolved. It took a while, but I finally did it. Afterward, when I got his HP checked, I was like T-T and XD. He finally got HP Ice. HP ICE! I finally got it just the way I wanted, and he fits like a glove for my VGC team. I have Eelektross there to 1HKO the weather starters when he has the Expert Belt. Thunderbolt for DrizzleToad, Grass Knot for Tyranitar once Whimsicott sets up sun, and Flamethrower for Abomasnow. Now I don't have to worry about Dragons walling him.