Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Official Pokémon VGC Discussion Thread: Check OP For News And Updates

sorry for never posting here~! D:
    since i havent i will recap my competitive life real shortly:
    i own club double trouble (a double battling community)... this is a club on here for double battlers.
    first competition ever i got 51st place! this was the autumn friendly.
    the last one i got 15th place~! woot woot!
    hoping to break top ten in the next one.

i am never gonna go to a VGC event in the next few years... ;( but once i can drive... imma driving out to one xD

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Unfortunatly i do not have any of those, but i might have a moxie carp or a sableye dw somewhere,ect, as a thanks.
    Ok, anything would be fine, really

I'll be on after 6:00 on Friday (PST)

Oh, and if anyone wants to test out their team for the VGCs, I'd be happy to battle ;o

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

I don't see anything for VGCs 2013 so I'll post here. Kanethedragon is....Top 8 of FL Regionals!!!!! Yeah I didn't win, but I lost to a RNGd team so... Anyways, this was my first VGC tournament and I am happy to have made it so far despite my awkward team. I also have a large amount of thanks to Shreyas for giving me most of my item and move setups, with a little tweaking on my part. Anyways, this has been Kanethedragon, and I'm out for Championship Points, because I can't wait to battle you, at the VGC Nationals or World if I get enough for redemption. Kanethedragon signing out.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

since im too lazy to type it, ill copy paste it from my post in the clan thread:
    Back from VGC, it sucked.
    It was so disorganized and errory you couldnt even walk.
    they screwed up on the rankings.

Good news:

Finished in the top 16 ( didnt matter, they only counted top 8, the ***s -_-)
    Got an autograph from Wolfe Glick. (Runner up masters champ, and a big person in VGC)
    Beat someone who went to worlds in a very close game, battle video number: 96-00899-63017
    That scizor saved my butt a ton, thanks shreyas!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    I don't see anything for VGCs 2013 so I'll post here. Kanethedragon is....Top 8 of FL Regionals!!!!! Yeah I didn't win, but I lost to a RNGd team so... Anyways, this was my first VGC tournament and I am happy to have made it so far despite my awkward team. I also have a large amount of thanks to Shreyas for giving me most of my item and move setups, with a little tweaking on my part. Anyways, this has been Kanethedragon, and I'm out for Championship Points, because I can't wait to battle you, at the VGC Nationals or World if I get enough for redemption. Kanethedragon signing out.
    That's amazing! Good Job! Next time, if you can get a team of EV trained Pokemon with the perfect nature, you can definitely make it into top 4!

since im too lazy to type it, ill copy paste it from my post in the clan thread:

That scizor saved my butt a ton, thanks shreyas!
    No problem I'm really glad I could help~
    But, don't feel too bad not making it into top 8. Generally Regionals around the area you went to is really challenging. Most of the players that win nationals/worlds were there (I believe), so you should feel proud to have gotten that far ;D

GL at future events guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post

No problem I'm really glad I could help~
    But, don't feel too bad not making it into top 8. Generally Regionals around the area you went to is really challenging. Most of the players that win nationals/worlds were there (I believe), so you should feel proud to have gotten that far ;D

GL at future events guys!
    lol, wolfe, rizzo, and arron were there.
    along with a lot of other people who were good, one person got a clean 7-0 record.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Congrats! Glad it all worked out for you!

lol, wolfe, rizzo, and arron were there.
    along with a lot of other people who were good, one person got a clean 7-0 record.
    Oh damn. You went to THAT Regionals? Man, top 16 is a blessing. That's really good. Like Shreyas said, you went to a really powerpacked Regional. Wolfe and Aaron, both extremely good players, went 3-2. Very nice! (:

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

Oh yeah, my final battle, while a complete loss, was early in the top 8s against an RNGd team. I uploaded the battle video. It's number is 76-46243-30729.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Oh damn. You went to THAT Regionals? Man, top 16 is a blessing. That's really good. Like Shreyas said, you went to a really powerpacked Regional. Wolfe and Aaron, both extremely good players, went 3-2. Very nice! (:
    THAT Regionals is the only one i can go to, as i live in VA.
    there are some perks though, for example i got wolfe's autograph and a few tips from some of the masters.
    another is that with all the power round, i learn and adapt to the high standards, and im near the point where im starting to play like a master division, and me being a senior, dats just remarkable.

Something i noticed is that Cobalion paired with Latias was VERY popular, and that rain was near nonexistant.
    I also snapped some pics of it, it was in a fancy hotel
    im gonna post em when i get the chance though.

EDIT: Sorry bout the quality on the images, the 3ds camera sucks-
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...s/HNI_0059.jpg
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...s/HNI_0060.jpg
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...s/HNI_0061.jpg
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...s/HNI_0062.jpg
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...s/HNI_0063.jpg
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...s/HNI_0064.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CrystalNinetales; 21st January 2013 at 2:52 AM.

yeah i just wish us Aussie get included this year in the VGC we play the card game aspect but not the VG which is a shame as i know heaps of Aussie gamers would love the oppatunity to go head to head with the worlds best players.

Quote Originally Posted by makenshi_au View Post
    yeah i just wish us Aussie get included this year in the VGC we play the card game aspect but not the VG which is a shame as i know heaps of Aussie gamers would love the oppatunity to go head to head with the worlds best players.
    Yeah, i really don't understand why Australia doesn't have its own VGC circuit. They could totally do something similar to what they do in Korea, or more recently Japan, and have it all be WiFi tournament for their Nationals. Like, Australia has a fair amount of players, right? Being a predominant region for releasing Pokemon games, as they have their own special release dates, I feel it should only be fair that they have their own VGC.

Bleh. one day.

Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!

hey justin i would recommend changing the name of the thread because it still says 2012 xD
    but anyway anyone who would like to battle VM me to arrange something

I can't. I asked a Mod to but they just left it as is. :P

Less than a week before Registration for the March International Challenge, and about a Month before the Spring Regionals! :3

These 2 months are going to be amazing.

Less than a week before Registration for the March International Challenge, and about a Month before the Spring Regionals! :3

These 2 months are going to be amazing.
    I know, right? As jealous as I get of all the people who go to the Play! Pokemon events, I love seeing the aftermath of the whole thing. All these new, interesting ideas pop up, seeing how well players rank, etc. And then pictures; those are really cool hahah! That is, granted, people take good quality pics in bulk. :P

And then the IC; that's my time to shine. I never really shine, but I love getting into battles and playing against other players. I'm going to try really hard to keep that weekend free of things to do, so I can just play. I'm so excited, and I've got a team all set for it.

Anyone participating in the Regionals event? Speak out!

Wait, did no one post about the VGCs going on TODAY?!

Ok, so yeah, all day the VGCs events were going on! I wish I posted this yesterday to find out who'll be battling, but oh well! If you did participate, hope you did well and enjoyed the event!

I couldn't go
    I'm sitting at him doing SAT prep :'(

Wait, did no one post about the VGCs going on TODAY?!

Ok, so yeah, all day the VGCs events were going on! I wish I posted this yesterday to find out who'll be battling, but oh well! If you did participate, hope you did well and enjoyed the event!

I couldn't go
    I'm sitting at him doing SAT prep :'(
    Sad day.

But CrstalNinetales is going!

Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Sad day.

But CrstalNinetales is going!
    Yeah, but if I can actually score well on that test, I have a chance of going to Vancouver in August.

And, hope you did well, Crystal! I know you did pretty well last time!

Can I ask about my Pokemon Legality in this section, everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by madarauchiha97 View Post
    What's up?

Depends on what you're planning on asking.

Yeah, about Pokemon from Pokecheck, I've uploaded my Pokemons to Pokecheck and the only yellow sign is the IVs (pokemon is likely edited or RNG abused). Can I use it on the tournaments? Thank you

Assuming you get them legitimately, yes (without the Pokecheck ribbon). That's just a warning given out on Pokecheck do to them having a certain IV total.

Thank you. I want to ask my next question. What does nintendo hack check in the party during the VGC

Thank you. I want to ask my next question. What does nintendo hack check in the party during the VGC
    To catch anyone that may have gotten passed the screening process. There are ways to make your Pokemon look legit, so they do this to make sure double check and make sure that the players are being as fair as possible.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast