Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 297

Thread: K-Pop/J-Pop/M-Pop

  1. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    Gee is an amazing song. It's so infectious, once you hear it you just can't help but sing along. Definitely one of my favourite K-Pop songs, ever.
    I know!!!

    I feel so queer when I listen and sing along to the Chikutaku-chikutaku, No-no-no, Gee-gee-gee-gee and other English parts, which is appropriate considering I am gay, but yeah it is very girly song.

    The Japanese version has many cute-type words-phrases-onomatopoeia's or whatever you call them.

    I also like that Genie/Wish song of theirs.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Death of a FANboy! LUCIFER PV (Full Version) (Japanese)

    I died and went to heaven…..
    THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS WAYY BETTER THAN THE KOREAN ONE

    if only the Korean one looked this good...

  3. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi101 View Post
    THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS WAYY BETTER THAN THE KOREAN ONE

    if only the Korean one looked this good...
    I do think alot of the guys' Hair looked wayyyy cuter in the Korean PV, expect for Key, his sides buzzed off look was a little special-ed.

    I don't know eveyone well by name but the one guy with the Leather Party hat is uber-cute.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I do think alot of the guys' Hair looked wayyyy cuter in the Korean PV, expect for Key, his sides buzzed off look was a little special-ed.

    I don't know eveyone well by name but the one guy with the Leather Party hat is uber-cute.
    They all had brighter hair, and the visual effects were like amazing *faints*.

    They looked like 10x cuter than Super Junior.

    I think you mean Taemin (maybe Minho) was rocking the party hat.

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi101 View Post
    They all had brighter hair, and the visual effects were like amazing *faints*.

    They looked like 10x cuter than Super Junior.

    I think you mean Taemin (maybe Minho) was rocking the party hat.

    Is this the guy with the leather party hat? <3<3<3

    This is obviously from the Korean version.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Hell yeah

    ~ Favorite listening to J-Pop/Rock groups:
    Olivia
    exist†trace
    Kotoko
    Mell
    Yorico
    Headphones President
    Akina Nakamori
    Ikimono Gakari
    XXX48
    Nana Mizuki
    Ali Project
    Aural Vampire
    Miu Sakamoto
    Who the Bitch

    Favorite K-Pop:
    Lee Hyori
    BoA
    Girl's Generation
    I need to develop. "/

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    poop
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Is this the guy with the leather party hat? <3<3<3

    This is obviously from the Korean version.
    the one wearing the party hat in the pv is Taemin.
    The picture you post is Minho.
    Taemin is the one wearing black with long hair in korean mv

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    Anyone know SHINee? They're beasts
    they sure is.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/15zjr5u.jpg[/IMG]

    From the set of Koda Kumi's new music video shoot for 'Love Me Back'

    She's lookin fine. Super excited!!!

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    out of the woods
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post

    Favorite K-Pop:
    Lee Hyori
    BoA
    Girl's Generation
    I need to develop. "/
    Listen to 2NE1, T-ara and Kara if you want some good girl groups ^^

    Koda Kumi looks hot on that shoot.

    So has anyone heard about G-Dragon (BIG BANG's leader) getting caught taking marijuana? BIG BANG have had to cancel a few appearances - the story they're going with is that he was offered a cigarette at a party and he didn't know that it was marijuana. Likely story.

    11 days till The Boys (hopefully!).
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/15zjr5u.jpg[/IMG]

    From the set of Koda Kumi's new music video shoot for 'Love Me Back'

    She's lookin fine. Super excited!!!
    Kuu-chan looks sooooo amazing.

    What a body, she must work hard to keep in that shape.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    I just listened to Lucifer in Japanese.

    SHINee has AWFUL Japanese. Seriously, these kpop groups need to gtfo Japan

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  12. #87

    Default

    IS there a preview for SNSD "The Boys"?

    I have as of lately fallen in love with GENIE by SNSD.

    Also I discovered Choshinsei, their single "Kimi Dake wa Hanasanai" was featured in a cute-drama I'm watching Called "Kingyo Club"(Goldfish club)

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    out of the woods
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    IS there a preview for SNSD "The Boys"?

    I have as of lately fallen in love with GENIE by SNSD.
    There are two on Youtube: Teaser #1 and Teaser #2. I'm really excited but the second teaser (released today) still doesn't have a release date on it. But I'm going by the 17th.

    GENIE is amazing <3 I much prefer the Korean to the Japanese version though, the Korean just flows better and 'sowoneul malhaebwa' is too catchy.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    There are two on Youtube: Teaser #1 and Teaser #2. I'm really excited but the second teaser (released today) still doesn't have a release date on it. But I'm going by the 17th.

    GENIE is amazing <3 I much prefer the Korean to the Japanese version though, the Korean just flows better and 'sowoneul malhaebwa' is too catchy.

    I feel like the old lady from the classic Wendy's commercial - "Where's the Beef???"

    All pretty imagery, but where is the music?

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I feel like the old lady from the classic Wendy's commercial - "Where's the Beef???"

    All pretty imagery, but where is the music?
    They're teasers for what the video is going to look like. That's how kpop works. The music will be in the video when it's released

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Um, I thought Big Bang was going on a hiatus because Daesung accidentally killed a man in a car crash. Or was that called off? Dunno.

    Anyway, um, if you need any translation, just ask me. (Had nothing else to say, anyway...)

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j_gamez View Post
    the one wearing the party hat in the pv is Taemin.
    The picture you post is Minho.
    Taemin is the one wearing black with long hair in korean mv
    This is Taemin in Lucifer(Korean) [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/1zbdly9.png[/IMG]

    I miss his cute orange hair from Hello.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Um, I thought Big Bang was going on a hiatus because Daesung accidentally killed a man in a car crash. Or was that called off? Dunno.
    And now its GD (his marijuana iincident), I think GD&TOP's japanese album were cancelled
    I really hope they all recover soon and have a comeback soon

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Bubbleman Engine, MAA's debut album is out. It's bangin. Everyone go and look for it

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    out of the woods
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    Girls' Generation are going to be releasing their debut US single in November. I'm having mixed feelings over this. For one, it'll be good because I can understand all of the words - and Jessica and Tiffany were born in the US, but girl groups aren't big in the US at the minute and I don't think SNSD are what will be popular. They might surprise me, but I'm quite worried.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    In English?

    I won't be surprised if all the rest of the members have rubbish English.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    SNSD's apparently under Intrescope Records, which is an interesting turn of events since SM tried to launch their own label for BoA. I think some of the members can speak English, actually

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    out of the woods
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    SNSD's apparently under Intrescope Records, which is an interesting turn of events since SM tried to launch their own label for BoA. I think some of the members can speak English, actually
    Jessica and Tiffany were born in California, and their English is perfect, no Engrish. Sunny was born in California as well but she left as an infant. And I'm pretty sure the rest can speak English at least on a reasonable level.

    And I'm pretty sure the single will be in English. They're calling it a 'maxi-single' which is apparently just going to be like a mini-album.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    So is this why we're delaying The Boys? the two shouldn't be connected tbh

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    out of the woods
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    So is this why we're delaying The Boys? the two shouldn't be connected tbh
    I read something (on allkpop I think) that they've delayed to co-ordinate the promotion for the album better or something like that. 6 days anyway !
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •