Candy Coated Gengar's
Haunted Trading Rest Stop

[Image to go here]

Hello, one and all, and welcome to my humble little trade shop for 5th generation! I hope that many good times are ahead for myself and everyone I trade with and I hope that the opening of this shop will see the achievement of my ultimate goal of a JEREMY Gengar (though that doesn't mean things will end with that ;D )!

Rules

1. Please follow all the rules that govern this forum and this website.

2. Please do not trade me any Pokemon that are considered hacks. To me, this includes pokemon that were obtained legitimately with hacked items (such as getting one of the event items other than the proper way). If you find that something I traded you was hacked, please let me know along with your proof that it is a hack; I will do a trade back immediately and see if you would like something else I offer instead.

3. All Pokemon I will offer in this shop are clones. I have no problem accepting clones, of course, but if you have an issue with clones, please leave my shop in peace and look elsewhere.

4. Please speak intelligently. This isn't an English class, but I want to be able to understand you while we discuss the particulars of a trade.

5. Please do not PM or VM me concerning a trade. You are more than welcome to PM or VM me with questions concerning the rules of this thread and how I operate as a trader, but not to set up an actual trade.

6. Distribution rights must be specified before the trade occurs. If you do not specify a Pokemon as not for trade or only to be trade under specific circumstances, you must let me know this ahead of time. Otherwise I will assume full redistribution rights.

7. Pokemon you receive from this shop are fully re-distributional, I just ask that you don't spread them around like bubblegum and drive down their value.

8. I do not clone my own Pokemon, so please do not ask me to clone anything for you.

9. I do not use trade ratios. Each trade will be a unique affair where we will decide what is equitable on both sides of the table. I will say that I'm more interested in events than other offers at the time being.

10. I reserve the right to cancel any pending trades at any time, for any reason. I will generally inform you why and that does not preclude a re-negotiation on the canceled trading or the setting up of a new one.

11. Please be patient. I am not always on Serebii and I would appreciate if you do not spam the thread, my inbox or my VM board. Thank you.

12. Please be kind and curious while posting in this thread. Rude or demanding offers may be ignored on a case to case basis.

13. I do accept Pokemon that I already currently have as long as they are a different nature or are in a different language.

14. These rules are subject to be changed as I see fit.

Contact Information

Friend code [Pokemon White]: 4427 8311 4693

My Wares

Key

NC = Needs to be cloned; I only have one of these in stock.
OS = A Pokemon I obtained myself
T = Touched
UnT = Untrained
UT = Untouched

Event Pokemon

Name:
Event:
Language:
Nature:
Item:
Tags:

Name: Arceus
Event: Dream World
Language: English
Nature: Hasty
Item: None
Tags: UT

Name: Charmander
Language: Japanese
Nature: Timid

Name: Darkrai
Event: Member Card
Nature: Docile
Tags: NC, UT

Name: Space Center Deoxys
Event: Space Center
Nature: Jolly

Name: Genesect
Event: Plasma
Nature: Hasty

Name: Glaceon
Language: Korean
Nature: Careful

Name: Keldeo
Event: Summer 2012 Gamestop
Nature: Careful
Item: PP Max
Tags: OS, UT

Name: Leafeon
Nature: Bold

Name: Pikachu colored Pichu
Event: Spring 2010 Wifi
Nature: Jolly
Item: Everstone

Name: Recital Piplulp
Event: Wifi event
Nature: Modest
Item: Metronome

Shiny Pokemon

Name: Yanma
Nature: Brave

Other Pokemon

None currently.

My Wants

I am currently seeking anything I don't already have listed in my wares.