Thread: "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe in Pokemon?"

Default "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe in Pokemon?"

Does this episode really exist?? People are saying that Ash and May kissed in this episode, but then parents got it banned. is this true??

The photos you see floating around of Ash kissing May, Iris, Misty, Dawn, or whoever are all fake. Ash has only expressed interest for one girl, ever, period, way back in the early days of Kanto at that Pokemon Trainer's school.The fake girl from the Latias movie kissed Ash and I think that's the only kiss Ash has had.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    The photos you see floating around of Ash kissing May, Iris, Misty, Dawn, or whoever are all fake. Ash has only expressed interest for one girl, ever, period, way back in the early days of Kanto at that Pokemon Trainer's school.The fake girl from the Latias movie kissed Ash and I think that's the only kiss Ash has had.
    so the episode does not exist?

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    The fake girl from the Latias movie kissed Ash and I think that's the only kiss Ash has had.
    There was Flura in movie 2, too.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    so the episode does not exist?
    Nope.

As far as I know it doesn't, or it would be listed under the banned episode list that Serebii has
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

No. There was something that 4kids had made for a Christmas Special (only vocalized songs; which I find to be rather charming in a way), and there was a song called "Under the Mistletoe" (and there was no kissing involved) ..........but this has nothing to do with May. XD;

I have heard that the "Bicker the Better" or whatever AG episode was banned in some areas because it made Ash and May seem like a married couple. Maybe it could be from that and a mixture of other rumors?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    There was Flura in movie 2, too.
    I knew I missed something, but it's been ages since I've last seen it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    N
    I have heard that the "Bicker the Better" or whatever AG episode was banned in some areas because it made Ash and May seem like a married couple. Maybe it could be from that and a mixture of other rumors?
    Bulbapedia specifically says it was a "battle of the sexes". Think of countries that still treat women as second class citizens. Those are the countries that might not have aired it, because it showcases women being powerful.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

With that rumor cleared up...there's not much left to talk about here.

For future reference, the Single Anime Questions thread is the proper place to ask small questions like this.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.