Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Pokemon Universe X [10] - Families

1 hour left to complete the challenge.

Hello contestants, and welcome. Congratulations, you have all just finished the long Super Challenge here at Egypt. However, as always, this isn't a vacation. At the end of the super challenge, there are five answers you can choose from, answers of a 'WHO AM I'. The person who happened to correctly choose the right one will be eliminated. It's not just a matter of who finished first, but a matter of who got the right one, or in this case, who got the wrong one.

Evva started off quick and finished the first two challenges. Janna wasn't far behind and quickly passed Evva, completing the whole challenge. There still five answers left. She had first pick.

Janna chose Swablu

Joshua next also quickly finished all four challenges.

Joshua chose Clefairy

There were only 4 answers left. Evva then finished off the third and fourth leg of the challenge.

Evva chose Meowth

Phoebe finished the super challenge.

Phoebe chose Chansey

There were only 2 answers left, and only Aerona and Wudge remain. The answers remaining are Kecleon and Ursaring.

Wudge chose Kecleon

That means Aerona is left with Ursaring.

Now, the question is, who got the right answer and will be eliminated? The first wrong answer is...

Spoiler:- 1:

I'd like to welcome the five of you back to camp Pokemon Universe. Today is your final day here at Pokemon Universe. Your final task is to eliminate one final person, before finally having our final four. The four will then leave the competition for a week, before returning to battle against every else for the title of this season's winner of Pokemon Universe. Welcome to your thirteenth and final Point Meter.

Phoebe, you gained 82 points

Joshua, you gained 78 points

Evva, you gained 81 points

Wudge, you gained 23 points

Janna, to be safe from elimination, you need at least 79 points. If you do happen to get more then 79 points, Joshua and Wudge will be up for elimination. If not, Janna and Wudge will. Janna, you gained...

Spoiler:- GAIN:

The two people up for elimination may post their final plea.

Oh, I'm still Wudge? I thought we were back to our original characters. That's why I drew a Stunfisk. My bad.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Oh wow, I am so glad I had so many tests this week, I was so off on that fourth challenge...

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Hello contestants, and welcome to the very last elimination this season. Joshua, Evva and Phoebe, you three will be able to decide who will be eliminated - Janna or Wudge. After this elimination, we will then finally have our final four lineup. The first person to reach two votes will be eliminated.

Bye bye Janna, I guess I can say your fellow, Celeste won the last season, I do not want you to win another.
    No question here; Janna must be eliminated! I know her old friend Celeste won last season with flying colors so I cannot allow her to win this season!

Unfortunately Janna, your fellow competitors have decided that you are not this year's winner of Pokemon Universe. Please pack your bags and leave the camp, we'll see you at finale.

Evva, Joshua, Wudge and Phoebe, congratulations, you four are officially the tenth season's finalists. Congratulations to the Blue Family for being the only family with more then one contestant.

This was also your final day at camp. Everyone, please pack your bags as you'll be returning back home for a few days to spend time with your family. Before you go, here are a few messages from your other fellow contestants:

Joshua
    Phoebe - It was good knowing you, be that a Shuckle or a Ho-oh. You were very nice and friendly, even to contestants on the other families like myself. Even if you don't win, I hope you go far.

Evva
    Phoebe - You, my friend, played the game well. You have come out on top a lot, and for that, I must congratulate you. I believe that you have a bright future ahead of you. Earlier, you said that you wanted revenge. I don't know if you got it or not, but you, for sure, will come pretty darn close.
    Joshua - You are by far my favorite to win in this competition, you manage to get immunity every chance there is, and you never got below the yellow line. It was never luck, or your team that got you through, it was your skill. Don’t go inactive because you will win this.

Vivian
    Phoebe - Sorry to hear about your disadvantage. You'd probably be more likely to win if you didn't have it. I may not know if you're a guy or a girl, but I do know that you had an good run at the money. Be sure to come back next season!
    Joshua - You do not deserve to win, I’m not sure if sucking that bad is a strategy or not but it is working for you. As of now, you are not a threat and you were voted out of this game for a reason before. I’m sorry man but I wanted to get farther than you for those reasons…

Phoebe
    Joshua - Gratz, you got further than me, probably because you aren’t much of a threat this far in the game. I will give you props though since you did get a lot of points, but you will definitely not win this game if you do not step it up

Evva and Vivian, I recommend you give a 'goodbye' message back to, though it's not mandatory. Well, until finale, this is goodbye. Hope you all have a fun time here at camp <3. I'll see you all on December 26, for the final and biggest challenge yet, and once again, congratulations to all four of you.

I'm really confused now. This whole "second character" thing is really throwing me off. I don't even know who anyone is anymore. And Phoebe's comment to me is confusing. Did I get eliminated or not? First I'm Wudge, then I'm Vivian, is there any way we can pick one character and stick with it? OH THE CONFUSION
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    I'm really confused now. This whole "second character" thing is really throwing me off. I don't even know who anyone is anymore. And Phoebe's comment to me is confusing. Did I get eliminated or not? First I'm Wudge, then I'm Vivian, is there any way we can pick one character and stick with it? OH THE CONFUSION
    You're Wudge at the moment, I believe. And I agree that Phoebe's comment is a bit confusing.

Also, thanks for the pleasant comments, guys! And I forgot about the 'goodbye' message, I'll PM it to you soon.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Sorry that my message was confusing. When I look at it now, it is a bit confusing, even to myself.

Wait, the finale is on the 26th? Guess I'm not going Boxing Day shopping, then.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Sorry, I keep on getting mixed up with the characters.

The finale will begin on the 26th and it'll last a few days.

I found my comment quite ironic... Thanks for that though Phoebe
    Yeah, I had a stressful week this week, so I was pretty tired and frustrated when I came to these comments in the middle of the night. I only had negative thoughts in my head at the time, and I apologize if I offended anyone. :/

Anyway, can't wait for the next challenge

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940