Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Pokemon_Impact: Series 2

Cs32: I wasn't in a rush but thanks for pointing out that mistake. Actually, the next series is the third one.
    I know it's your third one coming up...but i was laughing that you would soon reach to the 5th series because this is the only fic I have read that has had any kind of sequeal. On to the chapter..it didn't seemed as rushed as the past one and it left us all with that last sentence...“You have taken you’re first step into darkness.”
    I'm not a fan of songs, but that was good. Until your next series. (and of course i am subscribing to your next fic I just don't have enought time to pm you)
    Later,
    ~~CS~~

ARAND CHAOS FIRE TRAINER Guest

Good song it was cool I'm also subscribing to your next fic and Im looking forward to it. XD

Cs32:     Spoiler:
    Thanks for the review on last chapter and the song mate.

Arand: I got your PM mate. I'll update you first thing after I placed the first chapter up.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Spoiler:
    Thanks for the review on last chapter and the song mate.
    Awesome! Can't wait then ^^. I don't even know how the next series will start either...>< Guess I will just have to wait then.
    Later,
    ~~CS~~

P.S. Wow shortest post ever O.O
    Last edited by Cs32; 23rd August 2005 at 2:38 AM.

wow!what a fic!excellent work!i can't wait for the next series!

Cs32: I could spoil a little something... but I'm not gonna! XD And the short post thing, I saw things shorter than that.

SSW: Thank you... but I do apologies about you having to wait for the next series... which will be here in LATE September. *Gets splattered with tomatos*

Couple of questions I would to ask you guys:
    1. Favourite bit of this series?
    2. Favourite battle scene for this series?
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 26th August 2005 at 9:36 AM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Default Announcement!

Sorry to double post, but I have an announcement to make. On 3rd of October, 2 things will happen...

1. This fic will be in the completed fics section.
    2. The new series will be here.

In the new series, there will be new characters (and old of course), new story and more improvements. Want to know who they are or what the next plot is? PM me and I'll put on a little spoiler here on this thread. Two things I can garuntee for the next fic is 'you ain't seen nothing yet' and if 'you want action? You got action'.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

my favorite part of the series is the battle of the insane pokemon.i guess that anwers both questions.i'm very glad you wrote this fic here.

Thanks for your answer, mate. Personally, that was also my favourite. My other favourite was Black Jack Vs Damien Tusk.

Now, more questions people.

1. Which one was better? Series 1 or series 2?
    2. What would you like to see next series?
    3. What do you think will happen in the next series?

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

1.series 1 i don't know why i just like it best.
    2.i'd like it to be longer.
    3.it will be the battle against damian.
    that answer your questions?

mindripper Guest

I have decided that I like Black jack. you cant go wrong with a name like that, right?

Ok, you have done well with this work, and the main fault here is that each chapter has the same good and bad points over and over again. i feel that as a writer the onus is on you to make a few changes here and there, and to shock your readers, readers like me!

The flow was good, and the grammar was pretty well done, as I did not see any glaring errors, not that I nitpicked, but you get my point. I like the fact that there was enough speech, and yet enough description, to keep me interested. Which is the result of having longer chapters. Ah, will the debate on longer, more descriptive chapters versus shorter, more condensed chapters never end?

Anyway, feel free to PM me when you post again, and keep it up.

SSW: Good choice, mate, although I was thinking that the second series was a bit better.

Mindripper: Cheers, mate. True, about Black Jack's name, it was a bit 'weird' when I first thought that up but it works because of his actions.

Another true thing is I enjoy getting people entertained with the fics that I write with actions and shocking moments that my characters perform. I know that I have weaknesses, but who doesn't? I intend to make chapters on my next series a little bit longer with the descriptions and such.

Don't worry, I will PM you. Cheers.

Another question if anyone's interested:
    What is it that made you like Black Jack?

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

his pokemon,his attitude,his willpower,and the fact that he disbanded team rocket[scumbags].he is what makes pokemon impact what it is.i can't wait for series three!

Nice answer there, mate.

Warning to those who haven't reviewed yet, you have only one week left before this goes on the completed fics section.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678