Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon_Impact: Series 2

Great chappie, as always! ^_^ Loved it!

-D_C-
    All your base are belong to US.

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

Wow, I like the flashback a lot, I was wondering what happened when he was asked to go to Orre and it shows a bit of a different side of Black Jack. Love it, keep 'em comin'! ^^

~Chbi~

Ever wondered what would happen if humans had the power to overthrow the Legendaries? To either use them for their own ends, or eliminate them altogether? One thing is for certain...the balance between human and Legendary is unstable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8/30/12: CHAPTER 7: “Into the Fire” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 8 progress: 9/12 pages

I agree with Chibi, it shows a more softer side to Black Jack instead of the rough guy, and having him think of Alice the whole time. Big brother and little sis? I had to smile at that one. Keep them coming BP!
    ~~CS~~

Blaziken1234: Haha! I'm going to have to thank you... twice! Firstly, I like to thank you for the review. Secondly, for helping my fiver! XD

Dark Charizard: Thanx!

Chibi Pika and Cs32: Well, we've notice how many personalities that Black Jack has. He's mainly a bit rough and sometimes sarcastic, but when comes to family, he shows his caring side because she's family. After not seeing his family for so long, he decided to make up for lost times by bonding with them again, mainly his niece.

Big Brother and Little Sis... let's just say that Alice saw them as family.

Speaking of sides, you have to see the other side of Black Jack.

Thanks you guys!

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Chapter 2

As the St. Anne was coming closer to the coast of the Orre Region, Ash, Misty, Pikachu and Black Jack noticed some nearby docks, a large building and a lot people walking about. “Finally,” Black Jack said. “I was getting bored around here.”

“Yeah, me too,” Ash said. “I could get into some action right now.”

Suddenly, a growling noise was heard and it came from Ash’s stomach. “How about going for some burgers first?” Misty said as she wrapped her arm around Ash’s lower back. “Your determination is as big as your appetite as usual, Ash.”

“I agree,” Ash replied with a small laugh.

As they got off the St. Anne, along with Brock, Stevens, Max, May, Jenny and the former Team Rocket trio, Jenny announced that they would have to leave for Pyrite Town right away when she spotted a man wearing a police uniform, waiting for them.

“Hang on a sec,” Ash said. “I was wondering if we could take a little break. We have been travelling for a long time, y’know.”

“I’m afraid that crime doesn’t rest, Mr. Ketchum,” Jenny replied. “We have no time to spare.”

“C’mon, Jenny,” Black Jack said. “I bet my next bottle of beer that the other guys are hungry. Right, Brock?”

“I’m hungry for you, Jenny,” Brock said dreamily, making his comrades anime-fell in embarrassment, apart from Max and May who pulled each one of his ears.

“Whatever,” Black Jack said, who also didn’t fall in embarrassment but showed a small frown. “I could torture for some right now.”

“How about you three?” Stevens said as he turned to his assistants. “How about a snack?”

“You mean we finally get something to eat!?” James said excitedly.

“Yes, but…” Stevens stopped what he was about to say and said, “What do you mean ‘finally’?!”

“Very well,” officer Jenny said with a small sigh. “Ten minutes.”

“Let’s split,” Black Jack said.

After ten minutes of break time, they all gathered back to the previous location where they’ve split up. “Alright, everybody,” Jenny yelled. “On to Pyrite Town!”

She turned to her fellow police officer and walked over to him while the others followed. “You kids go ahead,” Black Jack said. “I’ll get my bike and follow you.”

His comrades nodded as he left the group. As he went outside where the St. Anne was, he spotted his motorcycle that he placed near the entrance after getting off the ferry. He got on it, started up the engine and drove it inside another part of the building. Little did he notice, that there was a small chip was attached to his motorcycle.

Meanwhile, Ash, Misty and the others were waiting for him by a couple of police vans. In no time at all, Black Jack made his way out of the building and rode near the vans. “Ready?” he asked.

“Ready!” everyone yelled.
    “Then let’s go.”

They rode through the dusty roads of the Orre region. As they rode, Black Jack noticed a few fossilised pokemon skeletons and thought that they might’ve died trying to go through the deserts. It took them a few hours to get to Pyrite Town.

Upon entering, they got out / off the vehicles and observed the town. The place looked filthy and rotten, the buildings looked like that they have been damaged by vandals and never fixed, they also looked badly designed and there was a cave at the other side of town, along with a bridge that looked old but mended… and what was more, it was deserted.

“Hello!” Ash yelled. “Anybody here?”
    “Sshh!” Jenny warned. “What if the Team Dark grunts are on to us?”
    “Simple,” Black Jack answered. “We smash their faces in.”

“Not if we smash yours first!” yelled a voice, catching our heroes’ attentions.

Different Team Dark grunts came out from different places, surrounding them. Black Jack looked and spotted every one of them, even those in hiding. “A bunch of you against nine of us?” he asked. “As far as I’m concerned, you Team Dark punks are outnumbered. Even I can take you all out by myself.”

“You against us?” one of the grunts yelled. “You’re mad!”

“Maybe…” Black Jack said as he clenched his fists, making bone-cracking sounds. “But I can’t have fun on my own.”

As he expected, all of his pokemon became released of his pokeballs that were attached to his belt, each of them were letting out their loud roars. “This will make our day,” he said with a nasty smile.

“Attack!” yelled one of the grunts. Upon hearing that command, all of them startedcharging and leaping onto to them, most of them threw out their pokeballs to release their pokemon.

Black Jack snapped his fingers, motioning that was now the time to fight. He and all of his pokemon ran at the grunts and pokemon and started fighting them. “Come on, you guys!” Ash yelled as he took out his pokeballs. “Black Jack can’t do this alone!”

He tossed them all out and all of his pokemon came out. “Let’s get them!” Ash yelled and his pokemon yelled out their battle cries in response.

He and his pokemon joined in the fight, much to Nidoking’s annoyance.

(A/N: Pokemon speak their own language so I’m doing the translation here.)

“We don’t need any help!” Nidoking yelled as he was beating up a Dodrio, one of the Team Dark grunt’s pokemon. “But if you have to join, at least leave us a few!”
    “I always knew that you didn’t like sharing, Nidoking,” Ash’s Sceptile replied as he ran passed him.
    “He’s a funny guy, isn’t he?” Nidoking asked as he looked down at the beaten Dodrio.
    “WHAT!?” all three of Dodrio’s heads yelled in shock.

(A/N: Translation ended.)

“Ash’s right!” Misty yelled as she took out her pokeballs. “Grarydos, Corsola, go!”

Her two pokemon became released from their pokeballs and yelled out their battle cries, ready for battle. Incidentally, one more pokeball popped open from Misty’s belt, releasing one more pokemon.

“Psy yay yay?” the little duck pokemon cried in a confused tone as he held on to its head.
    “Psyduck? Are you saying you wanna battle too?” Misty asked in a hopeful tone.

Psyduck looked at what was going on in a curious way. As he looked on, Nidoking and Feraligatr (Both belonging to Black Jack) held a stop sign each, waiting for a weakened and dazed Hypno to stand up between them. As it did, both of Black Jack’s pokemon slammed it in the head with their weapons on each side, knocking him out.

Seeing that, Psyduck panicked as he ran back to Misty and pecked its pokeball, making him being zapped back into it, much to Misty’s embarrassment.

“Now that the embarrassment is over,” Misty said with closed frowning eyes, she pointed at the opposition and yelled out, “Grarydos, Hydro Pump! Corsola, Spike Cannon!”

Grarydos shot out a huge spray of water at some of the grunts, knocking them down while Corsola glowed vigorously as she shot out numerous Mechas, stinging various grunts and their pokemon.

“C’mon, Combusken!” May yelled as she tossed out her pokeball. “Let’s go!”

A young fowl pokemon materialised after being released from its pokeball, yelling out its name.

Team Dark were at a disadvantage, thanks to the teamwork of Ash and the others. In particular, Black Jack’s Blaziken was doing away with one of the grunts. As he kicked him the stomach, the grunt stumbled backwards. As Blaziken saw the other grunts coming, he and May’s Combusken looked at each other and gave each a slight nod. Blaziken kneeled down on one knee as Combusken ran up to him and jumped on his shoulder, it leapt up again to give a leap kick to the staggered grunt, sending him flying into the other grunts, knocking them down.

“Amazing!” Max said in astonishment. “We only knew Black Jack and his pokemon for a few months and already we’re showing some good stuff.”

“Things are getting nasty,” Stevens said. “And a little suspicious as well.”

He turned to his three assistants. “Jesse, James, Meowth,” he said as he walked passed them. “Help them out.”
    “What are you going to do?” Jesse said.
    “Some investigation,” Stevens replied.
    “Peraps we can come wiv ya,” Meowth suggested.
    “No!” Stevens replied in protest as he kept on walking. “Ash and the others will need all the help they can get.”

Jesse and James turned their attention to Meowth. “Wot?” he asked nervously.
    “You first!” they yelled in unison as they grabbed him and tossed him out. “Double Edge attack!”
    “Wait!” Meowth cried. “I don’t know that attack!”

Black Jack’s Tyranitar heard Meowth’s screaming and turned his attention to him. Instinctively seeing this as an attack, he quickly retaliated and knocked him right back into Jesse and James.

“Leave the clearing to me!” Brock said as he tossed out his pokeball. “Forretress! Explosion!”

A Forretress came out of its pokeball and landed in the middle of the battlefield. It glowed vigorously and exploded, knocking everyone down. After the smoke cleared, a few coughs and groans were heard from various people and pokemon, mainly Ash, Black Jack, Misty and their respective pokemon. As Black Jack got up, he looked around and noticed a lot of the grunts were knocked out, he then noticed Ash covering Misty away from the explosion.

“Misty,” Ash said. “You okay?”
    “Pikachupi?” Pikachu squeaked as he leapt towards them.
    “Yeah, thanks to you, Ash” Misty replied with a small smile but she suddenly noticed that Ash’s arm was bleeding. “Hey! You’re hurt!”
    “It’s nothing,” Ash said.
    “Nothing?” Misty said in a concerned tone. “Being in this rotten place, you could get germs and sand in there.”

“Brock!” Misty called, making him snap out of his trance while he was staring at Jenny. “We need first aid!”

Black Jack noticed that as his and Ash’s pokemon were walking over to him.

(A/N: Pokemon translation)

“I have this urge to do that ‘sitting in the tree’ poem,” Feraligatr said with a s****** as he looked at Misty wrapping a bandage around Ash’s arm.
    “Go ahead, I’ll join in,” Sceptile replied as he had both his paws at the back of his head in a relaxing manner.

(A/N: Translation ended)

Suddenly, they sensed that more grunts were coming into the battle scene, while some of them were standing up, recovering from the blast. “Better make it quick with the first aid thing, kids,” Black Jack warned as he also sensed the dangers coming in.

“Come and get us, you creeps!” Ash yelled as he stood up. “We want more!”

“Leave them to me,” said a young calm arrogant voice. “Umbreon! Confuse Ray!”

Everyone became stunned and confused, thinking of where the voice came from when suddenly the grunts became dizzy as they began to wobble, feeling the effects of the Confuse Ray. “Now, Tyranitar!” shouted the voice. “Hyper Beam attack!”

Out of nowhere, another Tyranitar leapt into the scene and landed on his feet and shot out numerous huge light beams at the grunts and their pokemon. “We must retreat!” one of them cried as he and all of the other grunts ran away, while some lay on the ground unconscious.

A young man stepped off his gigantic machine for a bike and walked into the scene. He had silver spiked hair and confident yellow eyes, with a white stripe painted across his face. He was also wearing a long blue jacket with a weird gadget attached to his sleeve; he was also wearing black jeans and boots.

“It’s Wes,” Jenny said.
    “Wes?” Ash said curiously.

“Hey, Wes! Wait for me!” cried a girl’s voice. She ran into the scene wearing a blue jean jacket with fluffy purple lines as patterns, a mini skirt and red boots. She also had red hair with ponytails on each side. Riding on her shoulder was a Plusle. She quickly grabbed hold of Wes’s arm, making him blush in embarrassment.

“And Rui,” Jenny continued.
    “Ah ha!” yelled a familiar voice.

Everyone turned to the voice’s attention and spotted Stevens standing next to Black Jack’s bike. “What are you doing over there?” Black Jack asked sounding a bit cross.
    “I found something attached to your bike,” Stevens replied.
    “What?”
    “A small minichip. I have a feeling that the grunts may have followed us here using this gadget.”

Black Jack quickly walked over to Stevens; he snatched the chip away from him and looked at it. “Punks,” he snarled as he crushed the chip into pieces. He then angrily looked at Stevens and harshly grabbed him by the neck without choking him. “Rule no.1,” he snarled. “Never go near my bike.”

“Okay, Black Jack, calm down,” Ash said as he got between both men.
    “Fine,” Black Jack replied as he released Stevens’s neck.

“Wes,” Jenny said as Wes was observing Black Jack’s actions. “On behalf of the police force, there’s a request I’d like to ask you.”
    “Well?” Wes replied in an uninterested tone.
    “I was informed that you are looking to take down Team Dark. The thing is, so are we. Would you like to team up with us?”

Wes looked at both Ash and Black Jack, the two pokemon masters with high reputations, and thought long and hard. He then showed a confident smile. “All right then,” he replied. “I’m in.”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More coming! Reviews please!
    I have a feeling that this chapter may suck a bit... :P

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

blaziken1234 Guest

great chappie cant wait for more

No it didn't suck, I like it.
    Rule # 1 sucka! LoL
    Also a little love showin with Ash and Misty. I also liked the pokemon translations.
    ~~CS~~

Great chap! It DID NOT suck!
    Also funny in some parts.

"Rule no.1: Never go near mah computah" XDDD

-D_C-

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

Lol, it didn't suck, that was a perfect bleand of action and comedy X3 Lol, these were my favorite parts:
    “Simple,” Black Jack answered. “We smash their faces in.”

“You first!” they yelled in unison as they grabbed him and tossed him out. “Double Edge attack!”
    “Wait!” Meowth cried. “I don’t know that attack!”

“I have this urge to do that ‘sitting in the tree’ poem,” Feraligatr said with a s****** as he looked at Misty wrapping a bandage around Ash’s arm.

“Rule no.1,” he snarled. “Never go near my bike.”
    Lol, the battle was great as usual and Wes's arrival was surprising. But Grarydos is spelled Gyarados XP
    Keep it up!

~Chibi~

Ever wondered what would happen if humans had the power to overthrow the Legendaries? To either use them for their own ends, or eliminate them altogether? One thing is for certain...the balance between human and Legendary is unstable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8/30/12: CHAPTER 7: “Into the Fire” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 8 progress: 9/12 pages

Really? You guys thought it didn't suck!? I was pretty worried because of lack of action.

Blaziken1234: Thanx, and you'll be reading more soon... very soon.

Cs32: Yep, you've spotted a little shippyness between those two... and it's fun picking on them too!

DC: Thanx!

Chibi Pika: About that spelling mistake, I'll change that when I have the time. Yep, those bits are funny.

EDIT: I'm confused what's funny about this no.1 thing?
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 24th February 2005 at 2:49 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

exellent!i really liked your first fic to!i spent 5 hours on the computer reading your first fic!keepup the good work!

ssw: Thanx, ssw! Five hours? *Impressed whistle* Anyways, here's another one.

Chapter 3

A few hours after getting their pokemon healed at a nearby pokemon center. After getting to know each other, the group visited the Pyrite Town police station, along with Wes and Rui. Upon entry, Officer Jenny was there and as usual, Brock just couldn’t handle himself as he dashed over to her and gently grabbed her hands.

“Officer Jenny,” Brock said dreamily. “It may have been a few hours, but every second is like an eternity.”

Jenny became stunned of what he just said, but then calmed as Max and Misty pulled each one of Brock’s ears. “And every time you do that, we’ll be doing this,” Max said with a frown.

“Oh, Officer Jenny,” Brock whimpered, much to Wes and Rui’s curiosity.
    “Is he always like this?” Rui asked.
    “Every time,” Ash replied with a sigh.
    “Pika pika,” Pikachu squeaked, with a tone that agreed with Ash.

“Ahem,” Jenny said. “Shall we?”

She took them down one of the corridors of the station until she opened a room to her left. The room revealed to have a large map of Orre at the end of the room and a number of chairs. “Please sit down,” Jenny said politely. “Make yourselves comfortable.”

After everyone sat down on their chairs, Jenny took out a marker pen and circled various locations on the map.

“As you can see,” Jenny started. “I’ve circled three locations of the Orre region, which are Team Dark bases. We, as a group, need to split up into three to take down a base each, and arresting anyone involved.”

“And then,” she continued as she drew another circle on the map. “We shall meet up on this point to take the final Team Dark base down and arrest its leader. Any questions?”

“Can I make one of those bases explode?” Black Jack asked.
    “If you are certain that it’s the right thing to do,” Jenny replied. “Yes.”
    “So that’s it? All we have to do is take a base each, shut it down, meet you at the rendezvous point to find the leader and get him?
    “That’s right.”
    “Good. As long as there is action, that’s fine with me.”
    “Are there any other questions?”

Everyone shook their heads sideways. “No?” officer Jenny asked. “Good. Now we’ll need three groups.”

“I’ll be going on my own,” Black Jack said as he stood up. “You guys pick whoever you want.”

“Wait a minute,” Jenny said, as Black Jack was about to leave. “You’re going to need someone in your group, just in case.”

Black Jack stopped and let out a small sigh, knowing that he’ll be kept on reminded until he picked his team member, he then quickly picked his team members. “Fine, if I have to… I pick Meowth, May and Max.”

“Dah!!” Meowth said in shock. “Why me!?”
    “Even though you are useless, this the least I could do to get you out of trouble… and double-crossing us,” Black Jack replied as he left, just before Max and May could ask him the same question.

“What’s up with him?” Wes asked.
    “Don’t worry too much about him,” Ash replied. “He always likes to do things on his own. I just wish that he would ask for a helping hand sometimes.”

“Well, since Black Jack has chosen his teammates,” Jenny said. “I’ll be the team captain for one of the teams, and I also suggest that Stevens also becomes a team captain for another.”

“Okay with me,” Stevens replied.

They both took different turns to pick out their team members. In the end, Jenny picked James, Jesse, Wes and Rui, which made Brock’s face turn blue and sulk in the corner since he wanted to team up with Jenny so much, while Stevens picked Ash, Misty and Brock.

“Good thing I have a gallant prince by my side,” Rui said in a cute tone as she gently held Wes by his arm, making him blush in embarrassment.

“That’s that,” Jenny said after each team chose their locations. “Now everyone take a good night’s rest, we have a big day tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, Black Jack was walking around Pyrite Town carrying around an opened bottle of beer he bought from a local tavern. He spotted a huge dome-like building and heard some cheering inside and wondered if this was a stadium. Upon entry, a ticket seller welcomed him.

“Welcome to Pyrite coliseum, sir!” the ticket seller said enthusiastically.
    “Hey,” Black Jack said. “How much is it to get in?”
    “Just ten bucks, sir,” the ticket seller replied as he took Black Jack’s money in exchange for a ticket.

Black Jack proceeded to walk into one of the audience balconies and noticed that inside of the stadium was quite messy and smelly, he also noticed that there were ten levels of balconies that he could visit and decided to take the fifth level.

As he walked to the fifth level, he looked down and noticed a knocked out Scyther being dragged away by two people. Black Jack also noticed a Rhydon, but it was not any Rhydon as he had a metal arm, replacing one of his forelegs as one of his limbs.

“Ladies and gentleman!” the announcer cried. “Are you going to let this pokemon walk away with your money?”

The audience, apart from Black Jack, began to boo and yelled out various things.

“Get that freak outta here!”
    “Boo!”
    “No way he’s walking away with my money!”

Then, a huge muscular man came onto the battlefield, but the Rhydon showed no fear on his face, yet he showed no determination.

“Ladies and gentleman!” the announcer cried. “I give you… The Liberator!”

The audience gave a standing ovation, while Black Jack showed no expression either. As the Liberator took out his pokeball the announcer walked over to him.

“Remember, no cheating,” said the announcer as he covered his microphone.
    “I thought you said everything goes!” the Liberator said.
    “Yeah, but some people may not like that,” the announcer replied. He then placed the microphone near his mouth. “BEGIN!!”

The Liberator tossed out his pokeball and a four-armed tough Machamp came out and showed a few poses to show off while Rhydon showed a pose of his own, he beckoned Machamp to come and attack him.

Machamp dashed at Rhydon and punched him in the stomach, staggering him. He then punched Rhydon in the face, making him spin round and walk a few steps away from him, trying to recover.

Machamp aimed another punch at Rhydon but Rhydon quickly retaliated, as he turned round and gave a punch of his own at Machamp’s incoming fist. As both forces collided, there was a huge clanging noise and Machamp yelled out in pain as he took away his hand to shake away the pain.

While Machamp was distracted, Rhydon grabbed hold of him and began punching him in the stomach like he was a punching bag with his metal foreleg. After some repeated blows, Rhydon held Machamp by the head and headbutted him in the face, knocking him out without feeling the recoil. “No!” cried the Liberator in disbelief. “This can’t be happening!”

“Ladies and gentleman,” the announcer yelled as the Liberator called back his Machamp. “Here’s your winner, Mecha!”

“So that’s the Rhydon’s name,” Black Jack thought in an interested tone.

No one liked the announcement and continued booing at Mecha. As the Liberator walked out, feeling embarrassed and ashamed, a man with blue jeans, blue jacket with a black T-shirt underneath, red cap, and long brown scruffy hair walked in. “Hey,” he said, catching the announcer’s attention. “I want a challenge.”

Mecha looked at his challenger and smiled, as he thought that he wouldn’t stand a chance against him. Noticing his confident smile, the announcer made another announcement. “We have a surprise challenge here, ladies and gentleman! Mecha will face… um…”

The announcer looked at the challenger. “Isaac Wolfpack,” the challenger said.

“Isaac Wolfpack!” The announcer cried enthusiastically. “The rules and stakes will continue as usual!”

Isaac walked over to his respective part of the battlefield and took out his pokeball. “Go! Heracross!” he shouted as he tossed it out.

A horned blue bug pokemon came out of its pokeball and prepared himself for battle. “Heracro!” he hissed in a determined tone.

Without warning, Mecha rushed towards Heracross and attempted to slam his metal arm on him. “Heracross!” Isaac yelled. “Dodge it!”

Mecha missed his attack as Heracross did as he instructed as he barely moved out of the way by leaping over him. While Heracross was leaping, he somersaulted and landed behind Rhydon.

Mecha turned round as he swung his metal arm at Heracross. “It’s using his metal arm again, Heracross!” Isaac warned. “Try to use your one of your counters!”

Mecha missed again as Heracross jumped and grabbed hold of Mecha’s head and slammed his face to the ground.

“Facebuster,” Black Jack thought as he observed the match. “And people say that wrestling’s fake.”

Mecha slowly stood up holding his hurt face, feeling dizzy. “Get ready to go on the offensive, Heracross!” Isaac yelled.

Heracross crouched down, ready to give Mecha whatever attack Isaac yells out. As Mecha stood fully up, Isaac yelled out his attack, “Body Slam!”

Heracross quickly ran at Mecha like a speed bullet and launched himself at him like a missile but Rhydon grabbed him and slammed him on his back, causing major damage. “No!” Isaac cried. “Heracross! Get up!”

Mecha held up his metal arm and attempted to knock Heracross out with it but the blue bug moved out of the way, making Mecha punch the ground instead and creating a huge crack in it.

“Heracross, set him up!” Isaac yelled. Upon hearing that command, Heracross beckoned Mecha to chase him around. Mecha chased Heracross around the arena until Heracross ran up to the arena wall, he then jumped off the wall and fell fifteen feet, landing his body on top of Mecha’s, knocking him down.

“Impressive,” Black Jack thought.

“Heracross!” Isaac yelled in concern as he noticed his Heracross holding onto his damaged stomach. “Are you okay?”

Heracross nodded to his trainer, motioning that he wanted to go on. “Okay!” Isaac yelled. “Get ready to use your Megahorn!”

Heracross’s horn glowed vigorously as Rhydon shook away his dizziness while he slowly got back up to his feet. “Now!!” Isaac yelled. Heracross did as he was told and charged at Mecha at the speed of sound but Mecha saw that coming as his metal arm glowed while he gave Heracross a vicious punch to the damaged gut, sending him flying to the feet of his trainer and knocking him out, much to Isaac’s disbelief.

As Heracross fell on his back, Isaac kneeled down to him. “Heracross,” he said. “I’m sorry… I should’ve been more strict with you…”
    “Hera…” Heracross whispered apologetically.

“Ladies and gentleman, here’s your winner… Mecha,” the announcer yelled while Mecha turned round to walk away.

Suddenly, some rumblings were felt and heard throughout the entire arena…
    Hey! Check this one out too! That Pesky Pichu
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 25th February 2005 at 12:04 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

once again pretty good i like the wes and rui shippynis.i hope you make another one soon.

Wow pretty good! That Rhydon vs eracross battle was good. Keep 'em comin'! ^_^

-D_C-

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

Yes! The forum's back on! Everyone read this before it closes down!

Chapter 4

There were some rumblings throughout the entire arena, much to everyone’s curiosity and fear. Suddenly, a huge army tank came crashing into the arena, knocking down a lot of people.

Black Jack spotted a familiar Team Dark symbol. “Them again,” he snarled.

Mecha and Isaac also looked at the symbol, but with different expressions. Mecha let out a small growl as he looked at it.

“Team Dark,” Isaac thought with a lot of hate in his tone. “They’re gonna get it for dissing with my dad!”

Black Jack jumped off from the audience balcony and landed on his feet, catching their attention. “What the…” Isaac said in a surprised tone. “You’re…”

“Hi, kids,” Black Jack said. “That tank looks like a tough cookie for you two, so I suggest you kids get outta here.”

“No!” Isaac yelled. “I’m not gonna let those punks get away with it after what they have done to this place!”

Mecha’s eyes narrowed as he turned his attention back to the tank.

“Fine by me,” Black Jack said as he folded his arms, waiting to see some action.

“Subjects to terminate,” the tank said, which spoke in a robotic language. “Black Jack… Mecha… Isaac Wolfpack… the leader will be pleased.”

“The tank knows these guys?” Black Jack thought. “I better ask later.”

Isaac took out two of his pokeballs off his belt. “Ninetales, Manectric,” he yelled as he tossed them out. “Go!”

A nine-tailed vixen and a small dog with yellow spiky mane came out from their pokeballs, yelling out their battle cries.

Different parts of the tanks opened the hatches and showed different kinds of guns and began shooting out, aiming for its main targets but to no avail.

All three of the battling pokemon kept on dodging each of the tank’s attacks, with Mecha using his speed and strength to destroy each weapn. “Ninetales, use your Flamethrower attack!” Isaac yelled. “Manectric, Thunderbolt!”

Both pokemon charged up their respective powers and shot them out in unison, making the same weapon as their target, causing a small explosion on impact. “We got it!” Isaac said.

The tank didn’t stand much of a chance against Mecha and Isaac and his pokemon, but defeating that tank was very time-consuming.

Realising this, a hatch on Mecha’s metal arm opened and he fired out his weapon like a gun, destroying every weapon in sight, enough to make Isaac impressed. In no time at all, all of weapons were completely destroyed. “All weapons’ damaged,” the robotic tank said. “Unit in need of repairs.”

“No, unit in need to be even more smashed,” Black Jack said as he took off his sunglasses, showing his arrogant eyes. “Because of your poor targeting.”

He took out a pokeball and tossed it out. “Salamence!” he yelled. “Flamethrower attack!”

A blue dragon pokemon came out of his pokeball and shot out a huge lick of flame and the tank felt the heat of the attack and malfunctioned. “I think it’s gonna blow!” Isaac yelled.

“Everyone return!” the two pokemon trainers yelled as they got their respective pokemon back into their pokeballs, apart from Mecha. They all made their way out of the stadium just in time before the tank exploded, along with the Pyrite Coliseum.

Sometime later that evening, the police have arrived to find out what was going on. During the process, the ambulance came by to pick up the injured people while the police questioned various people.

Ash, Misty and others also walked into the scene and spotted Black Jack looking at the destruction of the stadium. “Black Jack,” officer Jenny said as she and the others walked up to him. “What happened?”

“Well, I’ll tell you,” Black Jack replied and he started his story.

After Black Jack finished explaining things, everyone knew that Team Dark would be behind the destruction of the stadium, even though Black Jack did make the tank explode.

Officer Jenny turned her attention to Mecha and Isaac, the unorthodox pokemon and the young trainer Black Jack mentioned during the explanation.

“Isaac,” Jenny said as she walked over to them. “Black Jack told me how skilled you are.”

“Really?” Isaac said excitedly while Mecha showed no expression. “He said that I’m that talented?”

“Of course! That’s why I have proposition for you,” Jenny said. “We are on the trail of a criminal organisation called Team Dark, we’re doing this in three groups, Black Jack is two members short and I was wondering if you two like to team up with him.”

“No problem!” Isaac replied excitedly. “How about it Mecha?”

“Well, I don’t know much about you guys,” Mecha said in a deep voice, surprising everyone as he offered his hand of friendship. “Let me introduce myself, my name’s Mecha.”

“A Rhydon… that talks!?” Max said in shock.

“What?” Meowth said with a shrug. “Never saw a pokemon that talk human-talk before?”
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 17th July 2005 at 1:10 PM. Reason: Proofreading

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Chapter 5

Everyone made their way back to the hotel and decided to go to sleep. Only two people and one pokemon weren’t able to sleep. Mecha, Black Jack and Isaac sat on the roof of the hotel, with Black Jack drinking some beer.

“Hey, kids,” Black Jack said. “While we were battling that tank, it knew both of you. Why’s that?”

“Do you really wanna know?” Isaac asked. “Cos I don’t think you want to.”
    “Then why did I ask?” Black Jack asked.

Isaac sighed a small sigh. “Okay… I’ll tell ya…”

“It was a few months back when I was taking a break from my pokemon journey. I was visiting my dad when he was working in a small shop, when I found a bunch of thugs messing around with him and setting fire to his shop. They warned him that he still owed them more money, that’s when I started to take action into my own hands.

“I tried to take each and everyone of them out but there were too many of them and they battered me and my pokemon pretty badly. They told me to consider this a warning to me and my dad. If my dad couldn’t get the money within a month of that time, they would have me killed. After they left, I sent my dad away to…”

He suddenly stopped his story, realising what he was about to say. “I better not say it,” he said. “You never know who might be listenin’”

“True, true,” Black Jack said.

Isaac continued his story. “That was when I decided to make Team Dark my target for dissing with my dad, he’s the only family I’ve got now.”

“I know how that feels,” Black Jack said. “I have a brother named John, and he was the only family I’ve got until he got a family of his own. But what about your mom?”

“She and my dad got divorced when I was a kid,” Isaac replied. “She’s now out there pokemon training, that was the last time I’ve heard from her. Hopefully, I’ll meet her again one day and battle her.”

Black Jack let out a small sigh. “And you, Mecha?” Black Jack asked. “What’s your story?”

“Alright,” Mecha said with a sigh. “Before I became part of Team Dark, they stole me from my old trainer, along with my other buds. They erased most of my memory and turned me into this freaking robot. I badly wanted to escape, but if I tried to, they’d have me killed.”

He looked at his robotic foreleg, cursing Team Dark for what they’ve done to him.

“But somehow, I did manage to escape the base… I’ve used a trash chute of one of the Team Dark bases and slid to the outside. After they discovered that I disappeared, they became obsessed with chasing me.”

There was a short silence between them, until Black Jack showed a small smile. “Mecha,” he said. “Why don’t you team up with Ash instead of me?”

“Huh?” Mecha and Isaac said in unison. “Why?”

“I like to do the things the hard way,” Black Jack said. “If you team up with me, I have a feeling that we’d get job done quicker, while waiting for the others to do theirs.”

“Suit yourself,” Mecha said with a shrug. “We’ll talk to Stevens in the morning.”

With that, they remained silent and continued staring at the stars for the rest of the night until dawn came.

A few hours after that, everyone got ready to set off on their respective paths. Before they did, Black Jack and his team suggested that Stevens could take Mecha with him. After some discussion Stevens agreed to Black Jack’s proposal, since Black Jack would be taking his motorcycle. So therefore…

The first team consisted of Wes, Rui, Jesse, James and officer Jenny.

In the second team there was Black Jack, Isaac Wolfpack, May, Max and Meowth (who wasn’t very happy about teaming up with Black Jack).

The third team contained Ash, Misty, Brock, detective Stevens and Mecha.

Each team took their respective vehicles, which were Black Jack’s motorcycle (with extra sidecars for Max and May), Wes’s motorcycle (which also had extra sidecars) and a police van for Ash’s team. They drove to the exit of Pyrite Town. “Well, this where we split,” Ash said as everyone got off the vehicles.

“Guess so,” Isaac said.

“I almost forgot,” Jenny said as she held out three cell phones. “Each team leader will need to carry one of these in case of new information. I’ll keep one for myself.”

She handed one of the cell phones to Stevens and the other to Black Jack. “And remember this everyone, we’re all heroes now. Let’s just kick some butt.”

“My sentiments exactly,” Black Jack replied as he gave a thumb’s up. “Good luck, kids.”

The three teams set off in three different directions, looking forward to new adventures and challenges. For Black Jack, it’s time to smash more heads and drink more beer.

Elsewhere, in a dark office, a shadowy figure was viewing the monitors and saw that Black Jack and his comrades part ways into different directions. “So…” he said. “They decided to make things interesting, eh?”

Next episode: Wes’s team arrives in Andaa City, looking to find one of the Team Dark bases. What kind of surprises is Team Dark holding for them?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

very good!i can't wait for you to update!and if your talking about going to were rui is from it's agate villige.

Cool! ^_^ Good background story for Isaac and Mecha. KIU =) -is happy forums are back up-

-D_C-

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

Very happy that forums are up indeed. ^^
    Even though it wasn't an action chapter, the ones I like from you, it was a good backround story of Mecha and Isaac. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chap!
    ~~CS~~

Default Episode 3: Rui and the beach

ssw: I know that Rui is from Agate City, but I've read that Andaa City was built for holidays... maybe I'm reading the wrong information but who knows.

Dark_Charizard: I'm happy that the forums are back on as well. Thanx for d review.

Cs32: Thanks, mate. This chapter doesn't contain action either but it's gonna show something.

Episode 3: Rui and the beach

Chapter 1:

Wes, Rui, Plusle, James, Jesse and Officer Jenny arrived at a pokemon center in Andaa city.

“Er, Officer Jenny?” Rui said. “Can you tell me why we’re stopping here?”

“The informants have told us that this would be the place where Team Dark would strike next,” Jenny replied. “They also told me that one of the buildings around here is their hideout. Our job right now is to find their hideout and arrest everyone involved.”

“But how can we find their hideout without being recognised?” Rui asked.
    “We could go in disguise,” James replied.
    “Of course!” Jesse replied. “That’s the exact same plan I was thinking!”

“Good idea, you two,” Jenny said. “Plus, we’ll need to split up.”
    “Plusle?” Plusle said curiously, who was riding on Rui’s shoulder.
    “Not you, Plusle,” Rui said, giving out a small giggle.

“First, we’ll need a change of clothes,” Jenny said. “After that, Jesse and James, you two can hit the east side of the streets, I’ll take the west and Rui can take the beach to guard the citizens…”
    “Yay!” Rui cried happily. “Wes can come with me!”
    “I don’t think so,” Jenny replied, much to Rui’s displeasure. “Wes can…”
    “Stay here,” Wes finished in an uninterested tone.

Everyone became shocked at Wes’s announcement. “What is that, Wes?” Rui said as she frowned. “You’re not coming with us?”

“Anyone got a problem with that?” Wes asked.
    “Well,” Jenny said. “You can stay here in case Team Dark attacks the pokemon center.”
    “Then let’s check in.”

After everyone checked in their rooms, Rui gave a small sigh at the fact that Wes wouldn’t be with her that day.

Wes was in James’s room as James got dressed in a Sherlock Holmes costume. “Well,” James said. “What do you think?”
    “Going to a fancy dress party?” Wes said as he observed what James was wearing. “Plus, it’s very hot outside.”
    “I might’ve guessed,” James replied as he sweated heavily.

Wes left the room shaking his head. As he walked down the corridor, he saw Rui in a cute red bikini carrying a plastic bag. “Going to the beach now?” he asked, while blushing slightly.
    “Yeah,” Rui replied. “If you get bored here, you can come see me at the beach.”
    “Plusle!” Plusle cried excitedly.
    “Yep, we’ll have some fun there, Plusle. See you later, Wes.”

Rui walked passed Wes while carrying Plusle on her shoulder. Wes let out a small breath and turned his head round to look at Rui. “She sure is cute in that bikini,” Wes thought to himself. “Eh? What am I saying?”

“Is everyone ready?” Officer Jenny called out as she came out of her room. She let down her hair and also had a white t-shirt, jeans and sunglasses.
    Wes snapped out of his deep thinking. “Yeah, Rui just left. She’s taken Plusle with her.”

Suddenly, Jesse and James popped their heads out behind Wes, much to his surprise. James was wearing a normal schoolgirl uniform while Jesse was wearing a typical schoolboy outfit. “You do realise it’s summer, right?” Wes commented as another sweatdrop appeared on his head.

When Rui and Plusle made it to the beach, Rui decided to do a little bit of sunbathing while Plusle decided to take a little swim. Rui then began to admire the beach. “I just wish Wes was here with me…” she thought.

She fantasised that Wes was with her, swimming in the sea, running around playing tag, and then they would admire the sunset, holding each other’s hands, then they would kiss each other on the lips.

“It would be so romantic!” Rui said to herself while blushing. “Wouldn’t it, Wes?”

She turned her head to her left, hoping that Wes was there. But it was Plusle, carrying a bucket of water as it playfully splashed it all over her. “Why, you little…” Rui snarled in an angry tone. She then yelled out, “You ruined my daydream!!”

Her yelling knocked Plusle off its feet and it landed of its back. It sat up while rubbing its butt. Before it realised it, the bucket fell on top of it, making it trapped.

After realising what she had done, Rui ran up to Plusle and took the bucket of it. “Sorry about that, Plusle,” Rui said sympathetically. “But thinking about Wes can make me go crazy.”
    “Plusle,” Plusle replied happily, understanding Rui’s feelings.

Rui looked far at the horizon of the sea and let out small sigh. “Wes… please come out.”

Back at the pokemon center, Wes was lying on his bed. He was remembering the time after the leader of Team Snagem was being arrested.

-Flashback-

Wes was researching through a computer about Team Snagem and came across another criminal organisation called Team Dark.

“Team Dark? What have they got to do with those guys?” Wes thought.

He hacked into the Team Dark computer and gained information of grunts, past thefts and others. As Wes was about to find out who the leader of Team Dark was, the computer malfunctioned. “I don’t think so,” said the computer.

The computer shut itself off as the smoke came out of the monitor and hard drive. “A virus,” Wes said in realisation.

Rui came in carrying a tray of drinks. “Something wrong, Wes?” she asked.

“Not really,” Wes replied, as he turned round with a smile. “Do you want to go on another adventure with me?”

“Another one?” Rui asked excitedly. “Yay!”

Wes quickly turned round, hiding his blush away from her. “What made me ask her that?” he whispered to himself.

-End Flasback-

After he remembered those moments, Wes let out a small yawn as he drifted off to sleep.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 13th April 2005 at 3:24 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

very good!i like the colleseum shipping!but i do hope for longer chapters and
    action.

It was good, I use that word to much! Little scene with Wes and Rui. Keep them coming!
    ~~CS~~

blaziken1234 Guest

love it totely the best fic ever (in history) cant wait for more     Spoiler:
    u need to be a writer of books(i would read ll of them) ne way that concludes my... neverming keep up the good work

ssw: There'll be chapters longer than cthe prvious one and definatly more action.

Cs32: I didn't notice that. More coming!

Blaziken1234: Well, I've been planning a career on other things but it'll definatly involve me writing stories.

Chapter 2

Rui was walking along the beach with Plusle and soon spotted a man sitting in a hut, selling anything beach related.

“Hey, Plusle,” Rui said. “Wanna buy some stuff?”
    “Plus! Plus! Plus!” Plusle replied happily.

They both quickly walked over to the shop. “Hey there, kid,” the shopkeeper said. “Is there anything you want here?”

Rui spotted a beautiful looking necklace. The lace looked like it was sparkling like a diamond, and there was a small pretty looking shell attached to it. “Pretty,” she said enthusiastically.

“Hmm? You like this one?” the man asked.
    “Yes,” she replied. “How much?”
    “Five dollars. It may look pretty, but nothing special. But rumour has it that it brings good luck.”
    “Really? I’ll take it!”

After she bought the necklace, she carefully observed it as she sat down. “Plusle, plusle?” Plusle asked curiously.
    “Oh, nothing special,” Rui replied, hoping she answered Plusle’s question correctly.

Suddenly, a huge exploding sound was heard a few distances away. Rui and Plusle looked in its direction. Rui took a pair of binoculars out of her carry bag and looked into it so she could see what was going at the far distance.

She saw a man in a uniform driving an army tank. He was driving over other vehicles while firing randomly at different shops. “Team Dark!” she cried in shock. “C’mon, Plusle! We got work to do!”
    “Plusle!” Plusle cried in a determined tone.

As they left the beach, Jenny stepped in front of the tank. The tank stopped and a Team Dark grunt came out and stood on top of the tank. “What do you think you’re doing!?” Jenny yelled.
    “I’m just testing out this machine,” the grunt answered joyfully. “And having fun at the same time.”
    “I’m placing you under arrest!”
    “Aw! You’re such a spoilsport!”

The grunt jumped back inside the tank and resumed towards Jenny. Suddenly, a Seviper swung its glowing tail and slammed it on the right side of the tank, but it caused no damage on it, much to Seviper’s surprise.

It was Jesse’s Seviper as she and James ran into the scene. “Jesse and James!” Jenny cried. “I had doubts that you two would be coming here.”
    “Well, it was either that or we could get beaten up by Black Jack or Stevens!” James complained as he took out his pokeball. “Go! Cacnea!”

He tossed out his pokeball and out popped Cacnea. Cacnea immediately gave James a big loving hug and at the same time pierced his spikes into James’s skin. “Eeeeeeeee!” James cried in pain. “Cacnea! Pin Missile attack!”

Cacnea leapt off James and shot out his attack. “Cacnea!” it cried.

The pins hit the tank but it bounced off causing no damage at all. “Not good,” Jenny said as the tank continued towards them. “Jump out of the way!” she yelled.

Meanwhile, back at the pokemon center, Wes walked out of his room after taking a short nap. “I wonder what Rui is doing?” he thought to himself. He walked down to the main entrance but found out that the automatic door could not be opened. “Hey!” he said. “What’s going on here?”
    “I’m afraid you can’t leave,” said a woman’s voice.

Wes turned round and saw a nurse behind him. “Why not?” he demanded.
    “You may not believe this,” the nurse replied. “But there’s trouble going on outside. A tank is nearby blowing up nearby shops.”
    “Oh no!” Wes thought worryingly.
    “So for your own safety, I suggest that you remain here.”
    “I can’t do that!” Wes yelled in a desperate tone. “I have to be outside! You have to open this door!”

He took out his identity card, showing that he is working for authority. “Oh!” the nurse replied in realisation. “You could’ve showed that to me earlier.”

She went back to the desk and pressed a button to open the door. “Thanks, nurse Joy!” Wes called as he ran out of the door.

Back at Jenny, Jesse and James’s location, their pokemon were at a losing end as they were no match against the giant tank. The pokemon were down and hurt and no longer able to battle.

“Chimecho! Return!” James cried as he held out his pokeball.
    “Return! Dustox!” Jesse cried.
    “Growlithe! Return!” Jenny ordered.

“We have no pokemon left!” James cried worryingly. “What are we gonna do?”
    “You do nothing!” a voice shouted. It was Rui and Plusle running onto the scene.

“Leave that tank to me and Plusle!” She yelled in a determined tone. “Plusle! Thunderbolt attack!”

Plusle leapt into the air and charged its electric powers, it then let out a large yell as it shot out a powerful electric attack. “Attaboy!” Rui shouted. “Zap it good!”

But after taking the Thunderbolt attack, the tank took no damage! “What!?” Rui yelled in shock.

“Don’t you morons ever learn?” the tank driver taunted. “This tank is unstoppable!”
    “Oh really?” said a familiar calm voice. “Tyranitar! Tackle attack!”

A Tyranitar dived down on the tank and knocked it down. “Hey! Who did that!?” the driver shouted from the inside.

Wes landed on the floor, along with his Umbreon and Espeon. “Well, well,” he said.
    “Wes! You came!” Rui cried excitedly.
    “Just dropping by,” Wes replied.

Suddenly, a strange blue energy surrounded the tank as it self-righted itself so it would be ready to battle again. “Did you actually a knock like that would stop my precious machine!?” the driver yelled.
    “There are other ways,” Wes replied with an evil smile.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 13th April 2005 at 3:24 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

great chapter!i hope you update really soon!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast