Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ace Attorney Club

Nickname: Aura, AA, Ash [Call me whatever you want it doesn't really matter to me.]
    Why do you want to join? I got a personal invite to the club. After playing PW1 on iOS last year, I got instantly hooked and traveled far and wide to find the other installments, which were all really difficult to find I never knew how rare the game carts are today and then I realized I could have just got them on WiiWare, but I digress.
    Needless to say, I couldn't stop playing them. I remember staying up until 7AM trying to finish the last case in T&T. Who needs sleep in college?
    The characters are my favorite thing about the series. I really liked the anime-art style and the animated sprites, it adds to the personality and feel of each character. I also loved examining everything and everyone just to see their reactions and the many comical responses, especially Gumshoe's. Oh and the feeling of solving a puzzle or mystery was incredible and when accompanied by the music it made you feel like a winner.
    Character claim: Uh, does Missile count?
    But, awwwwww Gumshoe's taken.

Oh, I bring great news as well!
    The Ace Attorney Movie Is Going To Have An International Release!
    http://www.court-records.net/
    http://twitchfilm.com/reviews/2012/0...-witnesses.php

I also signed the AA:I2 petition for international release, I hope Capcom and Level 5 will also greenlight Phoenix Wright Vs Professor Layton and Ace Attorney 5 for international release.

Welcome to the club, Aura. You and your claim have been added to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Ash View Post
    Oh, I bring great news as well!
    The Ace Attorney Movie Is Going To Have An International Release!
    http://www.court-records.net/
    http://twitchfilm.com/reviews/2012/0...-witnesses.php

I also signed the AA:I2 petition for international release, I hope Capcom and Level 5 will also greenlight Phoenix Wright Vs Professor Layton and Ace Attorney 5 for international release.
    I was just about to post this, but you beat me to it. Very excited to hear about the movie. I can't wait! Oh, and thanks for signing the petition :D

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

Nickname: shadow
    Why do you want to join? I love ace attorney and coincidently, I'm currently studying law at Syraccuse College in New York. A lawyer that plays Phoenix Wright
    Character claim: (optional) see below for more info. Victor Kudo

Welcome to the club, shadow. You and your claim have been added to the first post. Thank you for joining :D

I hope this is OK, because it is kind of related to Ace Attorney news.
    Shu Takumi, the creator of the Ace Attorney series has another puzzle-adventure game Ghost Trick.
    Anyway Capcom has just released a port of Ghost Trick a DS game, on the iOS.
    And the first two chapters are Free! And you can purchase all the chapters in the game for only $10, which is a steal.
    Everyone you must play this game, it's just as good as the AA series and as a stand alone game, dare I say it might be better than some of the Ace Attorney games.
    Since Capcom released Ghost Trick on the iOS, this also might give the Ace Attorney 123 HD a greater chance of being released in English.
    Last edited by Short Wing; 2nd February 2012 at 9:05 PM.

Nickname: Billy Mays
    Why do you want to join?: Ace Attorney is awesome. Need I say more?
    Character Claim: Shelly de Killer: Ace Assassin

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Welcome to the club, Billy Mays. You and your claim have been added. Thank you for joining.

@Aura Ash - Oh, I love Ghost Trick as well. Thank you for the news and, don't worry, it's perfectly fine to talk about other games like this.

Ooh, AA 5. There are just two things I want from this really (Well, three if you count being fun):

-Localization
    -The ability to go back to the beginning of each part of a case. Seriously, I've been wanting to replay you-know-who in case 3-5 (Is it even really counted as a spiler?) a lot, but I haven't been wanting to replay the whole case up till then just for that.

So...Have anyone who is also a brony hear about the two fan projects based off of Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney Investigations called Turnabout Storm and My Little Investigations?

Here's some cool art from the GS 10th anniversary court's booklet.
    http://court-records.net/
        Spoiler:- art:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 123 HD
    What do you all think?
    - I think some of the visuals are enhanced like the backgrounds, but just a few of the character animations are a little awkward at times, [Larry's starry eyes creep me out a bit.] but I'm still super excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    So...Have anyone who is also a brony hear about the two fan projects based off of Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney Investigations called Turnabout Storm and My Little Investigations?
    I'm no brony, so I haven't heard of this at all. Do you have a link with more info on this?

@Aura Ash - Great artwork. I watched the link with the gameplay, which does look like it has improved visuals and I see what you mean by Larry's starry eyes - it does look weird. Btw, it's nice to see people using the club userbar. Thank you both for advertising this club.

I can probably give links tomorrow meowth.

^ No worries, you can tell us in your own time. Thanks.

Default ace attorny

my name is Charizard 45 The reason iu want to join simply i love the ace attorny series i first got into it when i played the second game in the series i have played all of them so far and am going to buy the new one I also introduced the series to my sister who now loves it as much as me

@Charizard45 - Please use the form (which can be found in the first post of this club) to join.

Ok Turnabout Storm link is here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUDfoZGhLjE

And My Little Investigations here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwab..._order&list=UL

You can get to more of the videoes from these two links, these are only the first videoes.

Thank you very much for the links, Billy. I really enjoyed the Turnabout Storm one the most and I can't wait until Part 3 to be uploaded. The jokes and voice acting were just amazing.

Ah, yes, Turnabout Storm. I've watched it, no sound though, as I don't normally watch YouTube videos with sound. It's very good, feels like a genuine AA game, but with ponies. Not that I'm complaining of course, I love the MLP crew! My only problems with it are that updates take quite a while and right now, they haven't wrapped up any mysteries. Normally in an AA game, something is solved or at least have the solution hinted at halfway through, not with this though. Still very good though!

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Thanks meowth. It's not really surprising Turnabout Storm is taking awhile to update, I mean it's a fan project that is essecially imitating the regular Ace Attorney series, made by Capcom. It's not really surprising that a fan project with so much effort put into it would take so long.

Nickname: C.Gholy
    Why do you want to join? Because I love the games and Trials And Tribulations is my favourite game of all time.
    Character claim: Olga Orly

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

^ Oh, I know you. Congratz on the winning an award in the Shipping Oscars - I voted for you... Anyway, back on topic, welcome to the club. You and your claim have been added to the list. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks a lot.

I watched Turnabout Storm just now. I thought it was really funny.

Advancers Tumblr

Nickname:Khybon
    Why do you want to join?Because ace attorney is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!
    Character claim: (optional) The Judge

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:

Welcome to the club, Khybon. You and your claim have been added to the first post. Thank you for joining.

Phoenix got into the hall of fame on my face off. Anyway I think there's a preview of chapter three of Turnabout Storm. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure it will be great. I love watching Phoenix Wrongs as well, some of them are so funny. I really like the Smooth Criminal one.

I've been nicknaming a lot of my pokemon after Phoenix Wright characters. I've found the first ace attorney game hard to find on DS, but I managed to download it on my ipod. I was surprised of how well it worked out. Not sure if it's still on iTunes though. Not been in the iTunes store in a while.

Advancers Tumblr

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast