Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: July 18th: Movie 18 - Pokémon the Movie XY 2015

Default July 18th: Movie 18 - Pokémon the Movie XY 2015

Official website
    Trailer 1
    Initial movie website

"The legend is stirring..."

Spoiler:- Corocoro leak:
    Last edited by Dephender; 13th December 2014 at 4:16 AM.

OMG, my dreams of having a proper Kyogre VS Groudon battle May finally come true for me. I wonder if ORAS TA/TM will be the villains, I think it's unlikely for that to happen, but anything could happen. But Summer 2015 is kinda late for an ORAS movie, considering that the games are out in November.

I'm on my iPod so I can't edit the OP, but the actual source is Anime News Network

I think this is the first time a movie teaser has been covered in CoroCoro?

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I'm on my iPod so I can't edit the OP, but the actual source is Anime News Network

I think this is the first time a movie teaser has been covered in CoroCoro?
    This?: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...on-film/.77391
    Hail to the glorious fighters!

This is no more a confirmation than the actual teaser is. CoroCoro has referenced movie previews before; I think that it always does this but we don't necessarily see the scans (since it is never new information).

Back in 2009 the official website uploaded the Ho-Oh and Lugia teaser, but that ended up meaning nothing.

Well i would like them to appear but if they aren't going to appear i will be happy too because we still got a lot of legendaries that need to show up in only two movies - if they are going to show up at all - like Hoppa, Volcanion, Zygarde, Latios and Latias mega evolutions, Mewtwo X

I just have a gut feeling that Volcanion (and possibly Mega/Primal Volcanion) will be appearing too. Since most generations show three movies at a time, and Diancie appeared in the first movie, I can just tell that GF's going to start a special pattern with Volcanion, Diancie, and Hoopa
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

What if Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre's fight awakes Zygarde? I mean, they create cataclyms and stuff while Zygarde protects the ecosystem. Wow what if the end of the movie is Zygarde's awakening and the third movie is about him going batsh*** . Wait now that i think about i cant see Zygarde destroying stuff. I mean he is just a chubby green worm.
    Last edited by Xuxuba; 7th August 2014 at 3:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    CoroCoro confirmed the next movie will in fact have Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre

Source: pic.twitter.com/hVoQTi0glG
    What the text says? Because showing images from the trailer ==/== Kyogre and Groudon confirmed for next year.

What I think about these teasers? These teaser are meant to represent pokemon that appear in the next movie, but because it's too early ( about 13 months before airing, in super-early production) there could be changes in December.

I think that we should wait until December to see if the Primal version of Kyogre and Groudon are actually in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    What if Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre's fight awakes Zygarde? I mean, they create cataclyms and stuff while Zygarde protects the ecosystem. Wow what if the end of the movie is Zygarde's awakening and the third movie is about him going batsh*** . Wait now that i think about i cant see Zygarde destroying stuff. I mean he is just a chubby green worm.
    Well i can actually see them connecting movie 1 and 2 like because of the destruction caused by xerneas vs yveltal and then because of groudon vs kyogre, zygarde had to wake up! And actually i would like to see it appearing alongside xerneas and yveltal as its part of the trio. Also maybe volcanion and hoopa might appear in the next two movies maybe?
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by giratina the shadow View Post
    Well i can actually see them connecting movie 1 and 2 like because of the destruction caused by xerneas vs yveltal and then because of groudon vs kyogre, zygarde had to wake up! And actually i would like to see it appearing alongside xerneas and yveltal as its part of the trio. Also maybe volcanion and hoopa might appear in the next two movies maybe?
    I think volcanion has a higher chances of appearing in the movie because it makes a little more sense that a steam pokemon would be involve in a conflict between a magma pokemon and a water pokemon then Hoopa.

I have a feeling Zygarde will be saved for the movie after this, as it'll probably be more prominent around the time Pokémon Z (or whatever the third version shall be) comes out. But maybe Hoopa or Volcanion could appear here. Or if Primal Rayquaza becomes a thing, that could be used for marketing at a later point.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Well this movie can feature three combinations
    1.kyogre groudon rayquaza
    2.kyogre groudon hoopa
    3kyogre groudon volcanion
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Well this movie can feature three combinations
    1.kyogre groudon rayquaza
    2.kyogre groudon hoopa
    3kyogre groudon volcanion
    OR:

4. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Volcanion.
    5. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Hoopa.
    6. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Zygarde, Volcanion
    7. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Zygarde, Hoopa.
    8. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Zygarde, Volcanion
    9. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Zygarde, Hoopa
    10. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    11. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.
    12. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    13. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.
    12. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    13. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.
    12. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    13. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.
    14. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    15. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.

When you're going to list them, you better list them all..

My personal favorite being #14.. All out pokéwar.. and no Hoopa.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    I have a feeling Zygarde will be saved for the movie after this, as it'll probably be more prominent around the time Pokémon Z (or whatever the third version shall be) comes out. But maybe Hoopa or Volcanion could appear here. Or if Primal Rayquaza becomes a thing, that could be used for marketing at a later point.
    Primal Rayquaza vs. Mega Zygarde!! + Hoopa..

No, what's the chances of this generation going back to the standard 4 movies? We all know BW had 3 movies because the fifth gen had to be cut short due to the 3DS needing revenue, as in, a Pokémon main game release.

There's a big chance of Volcanion being in this movie if Groudon and Kyogre are in it. But for some reason, I'd imagine its role being somewhat like Regigigas in the Shaymin movie.. Between Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, the thing that's Volcanion really looks like a Heatran knock-off..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Oh my God, so this is true! Groudon and Kyogre will truly be in the movie!
    Anticipation!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    OR:

4. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Volcanion.
    5. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Hoopa.
    6. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Zygarde, Volcanion
    7. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Zygarde, Hoopa.
    8. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Zygarde, Volcanion
    9. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Zygarde, Hoopa
    10. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    11. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.
    12. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    13. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.
    12. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    13. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.
    12. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    13. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.
    14. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Volcanion.
    15. P. Kyogre, P. Groudon, P. Rayquaza, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Hoopa.

When you're going to list them, you better list them all..

My personal favorite being #14.. All out pokéwar.. and no Hoopa.. -.-

Primal Rayquaza vs. Mega Zygarde!! + Hoopa..

No, what's the chances of this generation going back to the standard 4 movies? We all know BW had 3 movies because the fifth gen had to be cut short due to the 3DS needing revenue, as in, a Pokémon main game release.

There's a big chance of Volcanion being in this movie if Groudon and Kyogre are in it. But for some reason, I'd imagine its role being
    like Regigigas in the Shaymin movie.. Between Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, the thing that's Volcanion really looks like a Heatran knock-off..
    I was just listing down the most probable ones!

Also i would actually want either kyogre groudon and volcqnion ot kyogre groudon and rayqyaza
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

The scenario i hope for is the Hoenn trio + volcanion, because i don't want to see Rayquaza being left out and i think Volcanion would be a good match besides it is a XY movie and i think not having a Kalos legendary would be kinda unfair.
    Last edited by Xuxuba; 7th August 2014 at 5:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I just have a gut feeling that Volcanion (and possibly Mega/Primal Volcanion) will be appearing too. Since most generations show three movies at a time, and Diancie appeared in the first movie, I can just tell that GF's going to start a special pattern with Volcanion, Diancie, and Hoopa
    Volcanion would be cool though, as a link to Groudon and Kyogre (since Primal Groudon FINALLY gets a fire typing, while Kyogre is water)

Well, in all fairness i would want one kalos legendary pokemon to appear in the movie, and that should be mega volcanion imo
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Well, in all fairness i would want one kalos legendary pokemon to appear in the movie, and that should be mega volcanion imo
    I think it's obvious at least one Kalos Pokemon should appear since we're still in Kalos. I doubt they'll make a Mega Volcanion, since they already made Mega Diancie and Kalos will clearly get the least focus on Mega Evolutions since all the Pokemon are still rather new, so just Volcanion, P Groudon and P Kyogre (with obviously a Rayquaza appearing) would be good for me.

AND PLEASE, NO MORE TALKING POKEMON! It's just annoying now

This might in fact be a great movie to watch. My only question, if not confirmed yet, if this will be taking place in Hoenn. Or an anime exclusive place in Kalos.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    This might in fact be a great movie to watch. My only question, if not confirmed yet, if this will be taking place in Hoenn. Or an anime exclusive place in Kalos.
    Nothing is confirmed yet but i think it will be in some anime exclusive location
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Tossed up a translation in the first post, since it seems it's a bit unclear to people exactly what Corocoro says. It doesn't outright confirm those two Pokémon will be in the movie, it just talks about how they're in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    When you're going to list them, you better list them all.. .
    And yet you didn't list them all.

On what site did you make that trainer card?
    Current Black Team
    Diamond Team
    Current X team: Fire-Fairy
    Delphox
    Aromatisse
    Talonflame
    Mawile - Mega Mawile
    Florges
    Blaziken- Mega Blaziken
    Bench:
    Slurpuff
    Dedenne