Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: November 20: XY024 - The Castle on the Seabed! Skrelp and Dragalge!!

Default November 20: XY024 - The Castle on the Seabed! Skrelp and Dragalge!!

Old summaries:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4963215.jpg

海底の城! クズモーとドラミドロ!!
    The Castle on the Seabed! Skrelp and Dragalge!!
    NEW AIRDATE: November 20, 2014 (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xy/news/)

Picture:
    1) http://i.imgur.com/8Rj46Gh.jpg
    2) http://i.imgur.com/fmFKdJO.jpg

Translation:
    1) As Ash is fishing for Pokémon at Muraille Coast, he hooks a Skrelp!

(Caption: Take note of the band-aid on Skrelp! What does that mean!?)

2) Ash fishes up the Mock Kelp Pokémon Skrelp at the Muraille Coast. Pikachu gets badly poisoned by Skrelp's attack, and Ash hands Pikachu over to a married couple of underwater archeologists for treatment. The two tell him they are currently searching for a luxury ship that sank nearby, and Ash offers to help.

3) While fishing for Pokémon at the Muraille Coast, Ash hooks a "Mock Kelp Pokémon" Skrelp. But then Skrelp's attack badly poisons Pikachu!

4) Ash and friends befriend a married couple of underwater archeologists at the Muraille Coast. They have come there to investigate about the luxury ship "The Cussler", which is assumed to have sunk due to the currents at this coast, and Ash and friends decide to help. Team Rocket also hear about this luxury ship, and set off to get treasure from it...

5) After Ash hooks a "Mock Kelp" Pokémon Skrelp while fishing at the Muraille Coast, the Skrelp badly poisons Pikachu with its attack, and Ash hands it over to a passing married couple for treatment. The couple are underwater archeologists who tell them they are diving around in this area of the sea to search for the luxury ship "The Cussler", which is said to have sunk. Ash and friends join the search, but...

6) Ash and friends have met a married couple of underwater archeologists. The two tell them they are performing a search for the luxury ship "The Cussler", which is said to have sunk here by the Muraille Coast. Ash and friends help them out.

7) Ash and friends help investigating a sunken luxury ship. However, Team Rocket are sneaking around in the shadows, wanting to get treasure from the ship...
    New summaries:
    Picture:
    http://i.imgur.com/xzmIj4r.jpg

Translation:
    Blurb 1:
    Ash hooks a Skrelp.
    Blurb 2:
    This a story about the group boarding a submarine and having an undersea adventure!
    Last edited by Dephender; 1st October 2014 at 11:51 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Well it's a Skrelp that's hanging out with it's evolved form (I'm going to lean towards parent) so I'm betting no capture will result from this episode I wager.

Ash will catch Skrelp/Dragalge! I don't care for either Pokemon, but I'll wait for more information about the setting regardless.

It's "Undersea Castle! Skrelp and Dragalge!!"

Meh, considering this episode is on Armenian Genocide(look it up), nothing good can come from this xD.

Although Serena does need a pokemon and this is better then nada.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

So,it's like Aurora and Aurorus...Why do they have to debut in pairs?

I hope nobody will catch Skrelp and Dragalge. It looks too much like Horsea.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    It's "Undersea Castle! Skrelp and Dragalge!!"
    Do you know Japanese reliably?
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I hope nobody will catch Skrelp and Dragalge. It looks too much like Horsea.
    More like an evil Horsea.I'd love a Skrelp with the main cast.

Serena would look good with a Dragalge.Its "hair" matches her hat.

I hope the backgrounds and environments are utilized in this episode, the setting of an "Under sea castle" sounds great. : D

And all hope of them saving the kalos pokemon for later, just fell out the window. We also have to remember, that this episode comes right after the amaura episode, so we can assume that if amaura and auraros does turn out to be related, chances are that skrelp and dragalge proberly wont, which does in fact open up for either capture.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Undersea? Ya'll know what this means?

Swimsuits...y-you know, to showcase the preference and taste of the characters regarding their water-related apparels.

Wow, I've been looking forward to finding an episode with Skrelp and Dragalge in it, especially since I'm a huge fan of the Skrelp line. I'm interested in what Skrelp and Dragalge would do this episode, especially given this episode is named "The Undersea Castle! Skrelp and Dragalge!". Looking forward to when we see a summary of this episode to see what happens.
    -6 252+ Atk Choice Band Druddigon Outrage vs. +6 252 HP / 252+ Def Xerneas: 580-688 (127.1 - 150.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO <-- lol

I would've liked to have seen both Pokémon debuted separately but that doesn't bother me since they're both my favorite Kalos Pokémon. Plus the undersea castle theme sounds divine too imo.

Spoiler:- overexcitement:
    Last edited by Sushi; 30th March 2014 at 6:45 AM.

Aw man I'm so excited! Airing right after the Amaura episode, which I also think is a capture episode, there's a chance this could be back-to-back captures just like Fletchling and Dedenne's episodes. Plus, Skrelp's line is one of my favorite this gen, so if anything I hope it goes to Clemont (or Ash). Also..

>Clemont in a bathing suit

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    I would've liked to have seen both Pokémon debuted separately but that doesn't bother me since they're both my favorite Kalos Pokémon. Plus the undersea castle theme sounds divine too imo.

Spoiler:- overexcitement:
    While I share your enthusiasm...I kinda doubt anyone is gonna catch Skrelp.I would love Serena to have one but...dunno.

I'd love it if it were like an antagonistic pkmn.She has to keep it in its pokeball because it scares her.
    Last edited by Nacreous; 29th March 2014 at 1:41 PM.

Undersea Castle? With Dragalge and its pre-evolution? Hmmm, this sounds insteresting. Gotta wait 'till the summary comes out.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 29th March 2014 at 1:49 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Or,Dragalge could be queen and reign in an underwater castle and Skrelp are its minions.It would be a great chance for someone to catch a Skrelp.Maybe a weak one.Like with the Dwebble episode.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Aw man I'm so excited! Airing right after the Amaura episode, which I also think is a capture episode, there's a chance this could be back-to-back captures just like Fletchling and Dedenne's episodes. Plus, Skrelp's line is one of my favorite this gen, so if anything I hope it goes to Clemont (or Ash). Also..

>Clemont in a bathing suit
    Careful now, some plebs think that's both sad and gross.

Although I don't think a capture is forthcoming, I'm intrigued with the idea of an antagonistic Pokemon. Another aquatic-looking villain like Malamar would be great, and there are images of Dragalge in me head that has it leading an army of demented Skrelp.

But yeah, they could just cobble together some aesop about pollution destroying their home. One can only hope it is not Team Rocket this time if the writers choose this path.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Careful now, some plebs think that's both sad and gross.

Although I don't think a capture is forthcoming, I'm intrigued with the idea of an antagonistic Pokemon. Another aquatic-looking villain like Malamar would be great, and there are images of Dragalge in me head that has it leading an army of demented Skrelp.

But yeah, they could just cobble together some aesop about pollution destroying their home. One can only hope it is not Team Rocket this time if the writers choose this path.
    I lol'd

I only want a capture because Clauncher is being owned by that old man in the Magikarp episode and if neither Clauncher nor Skrelp end up on the main squad, I'll blow. I just need a damn summary, if it's just Ash and the gang with Skrelp and Dragalge, then maybe there is a chance a capture could take place, but if there's another surprise character introduced at the last second then there most likely won't be a capture.

Also, being an Undersea Castle and occuring right after the fossil episode, there may be a chance Alexa is still with the gang and she wants to do a report on the castle.

speaking about the draalge can we see drasna appearing?

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    speaking about the draalge can we see drasna appearing?
    I doubt it. I mean I hope Drasna won't appear now. I want them to keep Drasna for Iris's return.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    I doubt it. I mean I hope Drasna won't appear now. I want them to keep Drasna for Iris's return.
    well me too i don't think i can see her appearing, anyway if i'm not mistaken this could be the beach episode since there was a mention of undersea castle i thought it would really fit here imo.

I like Skrelp and Dragalge a lot so this episode is a must for me, bonus points if Clemont or Serena get it. A nice cute little Skrelp for Serena's team would be great and Fennekin should be able to toast it decently enough or a rogue Skrelp could not agree with what the others are doing, sort of like Misty's Horsea and ultimately get caught in the end.

I like both pokemon which makes me a little sad because guessing by the title, not only are bother debuting at once yet again, but now neither are likely for capture. Just another pokemon line down the drain. Do the writers know that there are 70ish kalos pokemon?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast