Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: December 28th: Gather in 2018 as Well, Pokémon Fans! A 2 Hour Special

Default December 28th: Gather in 2018 as Well, Pokémon Fans! A 2 Hour Special

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke...ews/index.html

We are going to air a TV special where you'll get to see both the movie that became a blockbuster in 2015, Pokémon the movie XY: "The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa", and its co-feature, "Pikachu and the Pokémon Musicians", together!

And we won't just show the movies, we'll also have lots of information on the TV anime series "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon"! We'll of course show you funny scenes from the episodes that have aired thus far, but also wonderful clips from material scheduled to be shown next year! Everything will be brought to you from the living room of "Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?"! And of course, the Pokénchi residents will be present as well. Make sure not to miss this special!!

Airdate/time:
    Thursday December 28th, 7:05am to 9am
    *This special will also air on TV Hokkaido, TV Osaka and TV Setouchi

Hosts:
    Shoko Nakagawa, Hyadain, Abareru-kun and Rinka Otani
    Last edited by Dephender; 17th December 2017 at 1:32 AM.

Ah, so we'll know of upcoming stuff if we're lucky. Maybe team additions changes, too.

Good old Hoopa, looking to cause trouble again.

Fingers crossed for some team change spoilers.
    Been so very long since we've gotten one.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

I am gonna laugh if they changed stuff and UB's will appear from the rings (Not counting in it, but it will be funny).
    My Friend Code: 4098-4422-2793 Add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Fingers crossed for some team change spoilers.
    Been so very long since we've gotten one.
    Yeah.. team change spoiler is much needed, since most probably the AU movie won't give us any!!
    ~Banner made by SATOMINE NIGHT~

Quote Originally Posted by nickdt View Post
    I am gonna laugh if they changed stuff and UB's will appear from the rings (Not counting in it, but it will be funny).
    Jeez, I thought it was already packed with Legendaries

AND ITS NAME IS KARTANA

*boopboopbooopboooooop*

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

I remember when in 2015 there was likke a big preview showing many of the events that happened in january-february. Hopefully it's like that and not like 2016, where it only showed a preview for ep 9 and ep 10

Let me know if they play any new episode (arc?) clips.
    That awkward moment when you learn that Pink Diamond was really Angelica Pikcles all along... o_O

Boooo that movie sucked! Only thing to look forward to is if they release the new footage for new episodes.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Quote Originally Posted by satopi View Post
    Boooo that movie sucked! Only thing to look forward to is the new footage for new episodes.
    Same. Hopefully we'll get something.

I'm guessing they choose the Hoopa movie because of all the Legendary Pokemon that appear in this movie?
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    I'm guessing they choose the Hoopa movie because of all the Legendary Pokemon that appear in this movie?
    Plus, they probably thought (a lot) more people would see it on TV than they did in theaters
    That awkward moment when you learn that Pink Diamond was really Angelica Pikcles all along... o_O

Ahh yes...the Hoopa movie...joy.
    Hopefully we'll get team spoilers.

Signature Credit: The Comet
    A Noble and Just Cause
    No I Am Not Sanity Check...
    Wise Words From A Wise Person
    No Ash, you must always go up in League ranks and hold on to every skill you've ever learned ever or else whatever experiences you've had was a waste and never happened. That's the only reason on why I'm invested in you. Ash, I'm frustrated at you for not winning the League once you average protagonist. It doesn't matter if you almost won it, make a mistake and you'll be burned to the stake.

-With love, your fans

The most trainwreck movie of entire anime.
    Favourite Characters- Ash, Serena, Lillie, Dawn, Gladion, Cilan, Brock, Cynthia, Kiawe, Lana, Lance, Alain, Steven Stone

Favourite Pokemon- Charizard, Venasaur, Blastoise, Gengar, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Greninja, Garachomp, Infernape, Gliscor, Salamence, Arceus

Watching pokemon for 17 years, grown up while watching this show. Also liked the different characters form different sagas. I hate genwunners.

Quote Originally Posted by ash&charizardfan View Post
    The most trainwreck movie of entire anime.
    Yes indeed. A Pokemon movie is super bad if it manages to usurp Pokemon Heroes as the worst selling Pokemon movie ever. I don't know why they want to show it.
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyXY1 View Post
    Yes indeed. A Pokemon movie is super bad if it manages to usurp Pokemon Heroes as the worst selling Pokemon movie ever. I don't know why they want to show it.
    Maybe Hoopa's powers are actually Ultra Wormhole based, not just random teleportation. Not selling well isn't the same as not turning a profit.
    Hey, the new subs I found do use Snowball. I win.

I enjoy writing.

Some people want to blend into the crowd.
    Some people want to stand out from the crowd.
    I want to be the crowd.

Currently patiently waiting for my crazy theories to pan out.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Only good thing about that movie is seeing the Cosplay Pikachu.

Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

We have a proper summary:

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke...ews/index.html

We are going to air a TV special where you'll get to see both the movie that became a blockbuster in 2015, Pokémon the movie XY: "The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa", and its co-feature, "Pikachu and the Pokémon Musicians", together!

And we won't just show the movies, we'll also have lots of information on the TV anime series "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon"! We'll of course show you funny scenes from the episodes that have aired thus far, but also wonderful clips from material scheduled to be shown next year! Everything will be brought to you from the living room of "Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?"! And of course, the Pokénchi residents will be present as well. Make sure not to miss this special!!

Airdate/time:
    Thursday December 28th, 7:05am to 9am
    *This special will also air on TV Hokkaido, TV Osaka and TV Setouchi

Hosts:
    Shoko Nakagawa, Hyadain, Abareru-kun and Rinka Otani
    Last edited by Dephender; 17th December 2017 at 1:32 AM.

Cool, hopefully there will be more Lillie focused episodes including a Snowy focused episode and/or a capture episode.

A new episode AND Pokenchi?!? What an awesome time to end December 28th. Ignore the movie and enjoy the rest.

A new episode AND Pokenchi?!? What an awesome time to end December 28th. Ignore the movie and enjoy the rest.
    It's not a Pokenchi episode, it's just going to be them briefly introducing the movies and the clips like they did with the 2015 New Year special. It's a two hour special, there's barely room to squeeze the movies into that amount of time without making time cuts (which they will definitely be doing) as is.

Really glad to hear there's going to be lots of information on the TV anime series.
    Last edited by Dephender; 17th December 2017 at 3:35 AM.

Credit for the banner goes to Satomine Night!
    - Also a member of ~Lillie Fan Club~ and Serena The Kalos Queen Fan Club, Serena4ever!

Yasss! A preview for what's to come next year! I want to see Torracat or Alolan Sandshrew, a little glimpse of Ula Ula or if they'll continue with an arc of Ultra Beasts, can't wait

Can't wait for the preview to actually show loads of slapstick and SOL Melemele adventures.

But seriously, I do hope we see bits of Ula'ula Island, and definitely a couple of team changes for Ash and for the others. And maybe a mention about the other Ultra Beasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It's not a Pokenchi episode, it's just going to be them briefly introducing the movies and the clips like they did with the 2015 New Year special. It's a two hour special, there's barely room to squeeze the movies into that amount of time without making time cuts (which they will definitely be doing) as is.
    Hey, it may not be an episode but the crew and set are there!!!! Looking forward to Passionate!Kiawe and other funny gags that isn't just the TRio. The more cuts we get on the Hoopa movie, the better. I feel like they'll be talking more than showing footage... not that I mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Can't wait for the preview to actually show loads of slapstick and SOL Melemele adventures.

But seriously, I do hope we see bits of Ula'ula Island, and definitely a couple of team changes for Ash and for the others. And maybe a mention about the other Ultra Beasts.
    Lol at the first statement. I'm hoping for team changes as well but I feel like it's going to be about the Pokémon learning new moves. I could've swore we had a blurb about Ash's Lycanroc a while ago. I'm hoping for focus episodes for Mao chan and Kiawe!!! It's been a while for those two.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast