Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moves which have yet to be showcased in the Animé

Default Moves which have yet to be showcased in the Animé

I couldn't find a thread for this, so I decided to make one.

Spoiler:- Introduced in Generation I:

Spoiler:- Introduced in Generation II:

Spoiler:- Introduced in Generation III:

Spoiler:- Introduced in Generation IV:

Spoiler:- Introduced in Generation V:

Spoiler:- Introduced in Generation VI:

Spoiler:- Introduced in Generation VII:

Moves which will soon be showed or were only showed in Specials and Movies are listed in bold next to the move.
    Last edited by blob; 15th April 2017 at 12:34 AM.

Maybe thousand arrows and thousand waves are primal groudons wnd kyogres signarure moves, but was water spout shown in the anime?

I don't know how much of the VI generation moves they will showcase, because most of them are status moves and it's harder for them to showcase those type of moves.
    IcySealeo

I'm really surprised about return.

Consudering the strong bond ash with his Pokemon Its quite shocking none of them have learnt it. It's the type of move that would be perfect for Pikachu, since they could make it visually similar to quick attack

Quote Originally Posted by giratina the shadow View Post
    Maybe thousand arrows and thousand waves are primal groudons wnd kyogres signarure moves, but was water spout shown in the anime?
    Those 2 moves are both Ground type move and are similar to Zygarde's Land's Wrath (i.e., 90 BP and 10 PP with 100 Acc), except they have specific additions to them i.e.,

- Thousand Arrows being able to hit Flying types and knocking them to the ground.
    - Thousand Waves hitting any pokemon that moves on ground and those hit can't flee from battle.

Considering the effects of the moves and the type of Pokemon they are designed to hit. It is highly possible that those 2 moves are going to be Zygarde's Signature moves (most likely in the 3rd instalment of 6th Gen) and are designed to help take down Yveltal and Xerneas.

At most Groudon could only get Thousand Waves (since it could be useful against Kyogre) as an Special Moves on those Give-Away Pokemons (like Darkrai with Roar Of Time or Spacial Rend)

Quote Originally Posted by giratina the shadow View Post
    but was water spout shown in the anime?
    It was shown by a wild Wailord in AG124.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElg View Post
    I'm really surprised about return.

Consudering the strong bond ash with his Pokemon Its quite shocking none of them have learnt it. It's the type of move that would be perfect for Pikachu, since they could make it visually similar to quick attack
    Maybe because it'll be hard to show and the fact that Return is also what Ash says when he wants to withdraw a Pokémon from battle.
    Last edited by blob; 1st August 2014 at 8:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Maybe because it'll be hard to show.
    Not really. All they would have to do is have someone mention the move is quite powerful because of the pokemons bond with ash

fact that Return is also what Ash says when he wants to withdraw a Pokémon from battle.
    That would only work in the dub though. The move is called return favour in Japan.

So I really have no idea why the move has not appeared yet

It was shown by a wild Wailord in AG124.

Maybe because it'll be hard to show and the fact that Return is also what Ash says when he wants to withdraw a Pokémon from battle.
    You think they refrain from using Return because that's what Ash says? How about Ash saying: "Pikachu, use Return!" No confusion there..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Does anyone know if Trevenant used Forest's Curse or Phantom Force?

Does anyone know if Trevenant used Forest's Curse or Phantom Force?
    Trevenants moves-confuse ray, shadow claw, wood hammer and will-o-wisp.

I wish they'd show worry seed, it's one of my favorite non-attacking moves in the game.
    New shinies week of 4/13-4/20:
    New shinies week of 4/20-4/27:

Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing AlphaSapphire

F/riend codes: 4571-0519-1537, 4571-0519-6173
    I still need some codes! Please add me and PM me, I'd appreciate it.
    -

They can showcase Electric Terrain in Clemont's gym. It will be nice to see how Ash will counter that. But it means that he must have a Pokemon to counter the Gym. If he has not, its impossible to win when Electric Terrain is activated.

i'm still waiting on how they will show dazzling gleam, i know its going to be a long wait for now since that was one of my fave attacks for this gen
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by nickdt View Post
    They can showcase Electric Terrain in Clemont's gym. It will be nice to see how Ash will counter that. But it means that he must have a Pokemon to counter the Gym. If he has not, its impossible to win when Electric Terrain is activated.
    I think that will happen and he'll either have to destroy the ground (maybe earthquake from something?) or he'll power up Pikachu with it.
    Under construction...

I have a hunch James's inkay might learn return, sice Jessie's pumpaboo knows Frustation.

Moonlight is possible too, given fairy-types connection to the moon.

Water or Grass Pledge both seem plausible with all the starters being featured on the main cast and the rival trio.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by KKS-Lapras View Post
    Water or Grass Pledge both seem plausible with all the starters being featured on the main cast and the rival trio.
    The Pledges would've been a fun idea to do in the Kalos Summer Camp arc since there were six starters there...

Hopefully Mist Ball gets shown since the Latis should appear in XY due to gaining Mega Evolutions.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

Quote Originally Posted by KKS-Lapras View Post
    I can see Froakie learning Water Pledge replacing Bubble the move has that Ninjutsu look to it.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponATime View Post
    The Pledges would've been a fun idea to do in the Kalos Summer Camp arc since there were six starters there...

Hopefully Mist Ball gets shown since the Latis should appear in XY due to gaining Mega Evolutions.
    Well there's still a possibility all 3 Pledges will be use by the rivals in upcoming triple battle.
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    i'm still waiting on how they will show dazzling gleam, i know its going to be a long wait for now since that was one of my fave attacks for this gen
    I know! Since it is a damaging, but Flashing move (Aka Flash with damage), I wonder how they would use it in the anime. It is Slyveon's main move in the fairy gym I believe, so maybe it will debut there, since moonblast has already been used twice now.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    I can see Froakie learning Water Pledge replacing Bubble the move has that Ninjutsu look to it.
    That's a cool idea, it would be an interesting upgrade move for Froakie.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Water Shuriken
    Mystical Fire
    Spiky Shield
    Oblivion Wing.
    These are all used in movie 17.

now you can add primal kyogres new move origin wave and primal groudons new move cliff's bladeto this list

Seeing as how Froakie will evolve soon, I believe even more that Water Pledge would be an interesting move for it to learn.

Origin Pulse, Precipice Blades, and Dragon Ascent need added.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

What about eartquake? I cant recall it being used at all.

And i think pain split was used by misdreavous on the raikou special.
    Discussions on forums are always serious business :3

Party Hard

Looking for gen7 6iv Ditto and shameless about it, PM me if you can help.
    Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast