Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: XY&Z Opening theme, "XY&Z" by Satoshi (Rica Matsumoto) and Tomohisa Sako - released

Default XY&Z Opening theme, "XY&Z" by Satoshi (Rica Matsumoto) and Tomohisa Sako - released

Guess this deserves a thread on its own:

"XY&Z"
    Vocals: Satoshi (as voiced by Rica Matsumoto)
    Composition: Tomohisa Sako
    Lyrics: Tomohisa Sako
    Arrangement: Tomohisa Sako, Saku
    (SME Records)

Get hype.

---------
    Producer Room: http://www.pokemon-xyz-charactersong...cer/index.html
    Welcome to the producer room!
    Here, I, the executive producer, will present all kinds of information I get about the Character Song Project!!

We have a comment from Rica Matsumoto, the voice of Satoshi and the singer of "XY&Z"!!

"The OP of this long-awaited new series is making me really happy and pumped up. I believe the continuous love both I and Sako-kun have for Pokémon have combined to create an OP you will all enjoy. I hope I can hold concerts all over Japan where I can sing "Let'Z go!" together with you all. With the 20th anniversary right before our eyes, Pokémon has to keep evolving in order to connect the people that have supported the franchise all the way until now and the people that got into it starting with XY&Z... so I'm going to work my hardest on that!"

------

At last: The release date of the full size digital download version of "XY&Z" (the opening theme) is revealed!! It will get a super advance release Thursday December 10th, 2015!!

"XY&Z" (by Satoshi, CV Rica Matsumoto) builds excitement for the anime series "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" by acting as its opening theme!!

This full digital release will be done prior to the CD release: A super advance release!!

Full size digital download release date: Thursday December 10th, 2015 (advance release)

Definitely look forward to it!
    Download through i-Tunes
    Download through Recochoku
    Download through mora

----

Today, Thursday December 10th, the full size digital download version of "XY&Z" (the opening theme to the anime series Pocket Monsters XY&Z) finally gets released!!

The song that builds excitement for the anime series "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" by acting as its opening theme: "XY&Z" (by Satoshi, as voiced by Rica Matsumoto. Lyricist and composer: Tomohisa Sako)

The release of the full size digital download version is done prior to the CD release, today Thursday December 10th: A super advance release!!

Full size digital download release date: Thursday December 10th, 2015 (advance release)

Please enjoy!!

Click here to download
    Last edited by Dephender; 11th December 2015 at 8:34 PM.

This sounded awesome in the trailer.
    "It eluded us then, but that’s no matter—tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...And then one fine morning -
    So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    This sounded awesome in the trailer.
    exicted to see the opening on oct! im guessing the ending will be Serena theme

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    exicted to see the opening on oct! im guessing the ending will be Serena theme
    Yeah, I'm sure we'll get clips of what's to come in the song.

Not only have they renamed the series title to "XY&Z" but the song itself is called that too. They are really hyping this up.
    "It eluded us then, but that’s no matter—tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...And then one fine morning -
    So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

She's got a really nice singing voice, I'm impressed.

The opening seems like it'll be lots of fun and hype.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Rica's voice always soothes my ear

The opening sounds extremely hype. October needs to hurry up already.

The wait for a new opening song was worth it. This one's perfect

Finally a song by Rica for XY!
    Pokémon Y friend code: 1650-2607-3866

It sounds so awesome and hype-ish, can't wait, I want spoilers! maybe a glimpse of the 8th gym leader/Kalos league also it really fits for Team Flare arc, more serious, better than kind of upbeat Be an Arrow! for N/Plasma arc.

Oh look Rica's doing another Opening song. Good. I want this to surpass Spurt! tbh, but I don't think even she can do better than that masterpiece.

Wow I can feel this song.I love it so far

I love it. Can't wait to see the new footage!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

The song seems nice so far. It might not be as catchy as the last couple of Opening themes, but it sounds to me like this Opening could be a pretty intense one and that would be great.
    My Pokemon in AS (so far).

3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I too am looking forward to the opening theme of XY and Z series. Hopefully we might see some spoilers in the opening.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting Pokemon Z and the next pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Rica's new song sounds decent. At least it "seems" to fit the new arc unless it has childish lyrics, which could be expected from Tomohisa Sako.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrodisiac View Post
    Rica's new song sounds decent. At least it "seems" to fit the new arc unless it has childish lyrics, which could be expected from Tomohisa Sako.
    well its Pokemon, expect there will be a childish lyrics tho i hope they gonna show us some high quality scene during the opening
    btw Most Tomohisa Sako song are not childish but Romance , i guess the Get ban ban and Kira Kira is special since its Song for Pokemon show

Looking forward to it. Rica has an amazing voice and she never manages to fail getting me pumped up to watch a show about a ten year old catching weird animals.

Now this is interesting indeed.
    Πολύ βαρετό αυτό το μέρος.
    Δεν έχει τίποτα να κάνεις, με αυτούς τους ανθρώπους που το τρέχουν.

YAAASSS I KNEW IT! every series needs to have Rica do one of the themes

Definitely sounds like a hype worthy song. I'm excited.

From the sample that was played, it didn't sound as exciting as I had hoped, but the full version might still be great. At least it's not Getta BanBan remixed.

I liked it from what I have heard, I can't wait for the actual opening scenes though! Though I'm surprised that Tomohisa Sako is still involved, but that doesn't mean anything bad.

Silly question, but is Rica repeatedly singing "XYZ" in Japanese?

I hear something along the lines of "Ekkusu" and "Zedd" in the trailer background, and seeing how the song is titled "XY&Z", I was curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Silly question, but is Rica repeatedly singing "XYZ" in Japanese?

I hear something along the lines of "Ekkusu" and "Zedd" in the trailer background, and seeing how the song is titled "XY&Z", I was curious...
    It's Ikuze, which basically means "Let's Go".

Quote Originally Posted by Afrodisiac View Post
    It's Ikuze, which basically means "Let's Go".
    It's a pretty clear pun on "XYZ", though.

Might even be written as such in the lyrics, who knows.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast