Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March 19th: Pocket Monsters XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act III~

Default March 19th: Pocket Monsters XY Special - The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act III~

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke...me/index2.html

"Alan continues his journey to master Mega Evolution and stand on the top as the strongest. Together with Steven, he pursues the legendary megalith that disappeared together with Mega Rayquaza. During this search, he receives information that Groudon has suddenly appeared in the sea. Alan and the others hurry to the location in question, where not only Groudon appears before them, but Kyogre as well. Furthermore, Rayquaza descends from the heavens and a grand battle between the legendary trio begins! What will this mean for Hoenn's future!? Will Alan and the others even survive this!?"
    Last edited by Dephender; 10th December 2014 at 4:15 AM.

I hope it ties into the next movie and whatever happens in the special leads to an epic synchronization between the specials and main anime, but I guess that's not likely to happen anytime soon. Still, it's kinda cool that we've been technically rooting for a villain so far

Let's hope this is more than just groudon and kyogre yelling at each other while the camera pans over their bodies slowly with barely any combat whatsoever.

It's not the traditional every week anime so maybe their fight won't get screw over for once.

It'll still be clitchč but I imagine it being decent at best.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

could all those mega evolutions we saw in manon's segment appear here? so we saw previews of them in advance?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    could all those mega evolutions we saw in manon's segment appear here? so we saw previews of them in advance?
    No. Those clips meant nothing in the long run. Just used for the Mega Evolution corner which I believe is set to continue.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    To me it was more like a segment to introduce those new Mega Evolutions to the audience than any other thing.

Roxanne could appear, they named rutsboro city

I'm glad that Primal Groudon and Kyogre seem to have focus here. I hope they're fleshed out properly as well since Groudon and Kyogre were practically snubbed in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by tangellina View Post
    Roxanne could appear, they named rutsboro city
    For what? She doesn't have anything to do with M.E unless she gets one in ORAS

Silent Storm

Quote Originally Posted by KidOblivion View Post
    For what? She doesn't have anything to do with M.E unless she gets one in ORAS
    well, siebold doesnt have anything too.. probably promotion

I'd prefer to see Wattson over Roxanne, even if in another location.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

*sigh* Another one?

I just hope this makee up for how they were screwed over in AG

Yasss these mega specials have been a nice change of pace, can't wait.

I'm not really a fan of these "Strongest Mega Evolution Specials" I thought the first one was good and they should have stopped after that one but oh well.

I don't see why they'd stop with 1 as these acts are clearlt setting up Lysandre for the main anime plot once we get Team Flare.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I'm not really a fan of these "Strongest Mega Evolution Specials" I thought the first one was good and they should have stopped after that one but oh well.
    I agree. I feel like I need a break from Alain's hype in general, but seeing a few neglected Megas possibly getting more screen-time here is an interesting thought and could make up for that in my view.

several people like it because many fans are bored with ash, and the nonsense of team rocket

several people like it because many fans are bored with ash, and the nonsense of team rocket
    I like both Ash and Alan :x but yeah the comments on the sites I visited to watch this special subbed, everybody was annoyingly bashing Ash and the anime and praising Alan but that's the fandom for you, the same happened with Red origins special.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I like both Ash and Alan :x but yeah the comments on the sites I visited to watch this special subbed, everybody was annoyingly bashing Ash and the anime and praising Alan but that's the fandom for you, the same happened with Red origins special.
    thats true i visited one site, those comments... lol

Which is understandable, but Alain isn't much better as a character in my view; he's far too stoic still. Anyway, Get TV's preview yesterday showed Mega Latios and Latias; was that scene from Act 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Which is understandable, but Alain isn't much better as a character in my view; he's far too stoic still. Anyway, Get TV's preview yesterday showed Mega Latios and Latias; was that scene from Act 3?
    Just another clip like the one's shown before the airing of Act II. Has no effect on the special.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Perhaps we'll get some of the battles promised in the last one in this special. They better not screw over my bro Sceptile like that.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast