Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 214

Thread: February 15th: SM62 - The Dark Nyarth is an Alola Nyarth!?

  1. #1

    Default February 15th: SM62 - The Dark Nyarth is an Alola Nyarth!?

    Nyarth has ran away from the secret base after Musashi ate the ice cream it was saving. Outside, it happens upon an Alola Nyarth. Musashi and Kojiro say they want it as their partner, but...

    ----

    Nyarth has ran away from the secret base in frustration over Musashi eating its ice cream, and happens upon an Alola Nyarth. Musashi and Kojiro say they want this sharp Alola Nyarth as their partner.

    ----

    Nyarth runs away from the secret base after his precious ice cream got eaten by Musashi. He then encounters a Nyarth (Alola Form)!

    ----

    Musashi has ended up eating the ice cream Nyarth was saving. Nyarth storms out of the secret base in anger and sorrow. He then happens upon a Nyarth from the Alola region. Musashi and Kojiro suggest making the Alolan Nyarth their partner since it's so sharp, but Nyarth is vehemently against it.

    -----

    Nyarth has stormed out of the secret base after his precious ice cream got eaten by Musashi. He then happens upon a Nyarth from the Alola region. Musashi and Kojiro say they want it as their partner, but when Nyarth learns of this, he can't help but take offense.


    Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
    Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
    Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
    Animation Director 大橋藍人 (Aito Ōhashi)
    Animation Director 村田理 (Osamu Murata)
    Last edited by Dephender; 7th February 2018 at 1:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,766

    Default

    I'm guessing this will probably be the debut episode of Alolan Meowth.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,776

    Default

    Litten and Meowth competing for a female A. Meowth please.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

    Feel free to add me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Litten and Meowth competing for a female A. Meowth please.
    And then the A. Meowth turns out to be a male duping them both
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Serena gave Ash a kiss, Lillie gave him a child.
    Currently hyped up fo 20th Movie . BRING IT ON!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    1964 Morgan Silver Dollar
    Posts
    8,217

    Default

    Nanu also has Alolan Meowth so this could also be the potential debut for him too.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DankOverlord View Post
    And then the A. Meowth turns out to be a male duping them both
    Better yet have the female Meowth evolve at the end of the episode thus turning away both of them
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

    Feel free to add me

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    4,524

    Default

    Hmm, so a POTD filler after the Ultra Guardian arc has started? Surprised, since when the Aether Foundation arc started, not a single episode was filler in between and all episodes were a part of AF arc.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!



    Imgur.com

    Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

    Biggest fan of the XY series in 2017 PAD!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    Hmm, so a POTD filler after the Ultra Guardian arc has started? Surprised, since when the Aether Foundation arc started, not a single episode was filler in between and all episodes were a part of AF arc.
    The Meowth could belong to Nanu as Dragalge pointed out. Also this could be Litten's evolution
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

    Feel free to add me

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Litten and Meowth competing for a female A. Meowth please.
    And then litten evolution for X reason. Potential god fighter mode for meowth like dp? :P

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    4,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    The Meowth could belong to Nanu as Dragalge pointed out. Also this could be Litten's evolution
    Yeah, I guess Litten could evolve fighting Nanu's Alolan Meowth or maybe Meowth gets in a tight spot being captured by the Trio when Litten evolves in pursuit of saving it.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!



    Imgur.com

    Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

    Biggest fan of the XY series in 2017 PAD!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Bewear's Lair
    Posts
    352

    Default

    I know this isn't going to happen but I would love to see TRio (read: James) catch an Alolan Meowth just to see that rivalry between Meowth and its Alolan form.

    Kind of think this is going to have something to do with Litten, high time considering the immense development early in SM. Idk the build-up in the beginning along with the return to a focus and evolution for our favorite firecat makes me think that Incineroar might still be Ash's Alola ace...
    Who or What is Bewear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear is too strong to be a regular Totem lol. I think it should be like a secret boss, where after Ash completes the Island Challenge, Bewear is the true final challenge in Alola.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Bewear will never leave. Bewear was. Bewear is. Bewear will always be. There is no good or evil. There is only Bewear.
    Watch Ash lose to Bewear in the league. No trainer, just Bewear.

    Calling it now (1/23/18): DP Remakes for 3DS 2018, Switch Gen 8 2019. #sinnohconfirmed

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Guessing we'll see Nanu here and Litten will evolve :/. Maybe TR Meowth will have a little to do with it also.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Po Town
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Oh Arceus...
    I will laugh if Litten actually does evolve during a love triangle episode like I jokingly suggested way early on.
    But I definitely see Alola Meowth evolving, leaving Litten/Torracat and Meowth both disgusted and turned off due to their mutual hatred for Persian.

    Bright side, Meowth is FINALLY getting an episode possibly!
    If Nanu's not involved in any way, I sure hope it belongs to Wrap... or whatever that female Skull grunt's name was.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Bewear's Lair
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Oh Arceus...
    I will laugh if Litten actually does evolve during a love triangle episode like I jokingly suggested way early on.
    But I definitely see Alola Meowth evolving, leaving Litten/Torracat and Meowth both disgusted and turned off due to their mutual hatred for Persian.

    Bright side, Meowth is FINALLY getting an episode possibly!
    If Nanu's not involved in any way, I sure hope it belongs to Wrap... or whatever that female Skull grunt's name was.
    Not happening. Team Skull, unfortunately, has evaporated off the face of the Earth (Headcanon: fallen into an ultra wormhole and eaten by Guzzlord)
    Who or What is Bewear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear is too strong to be a regular Totem lol. I think it should be like a secret boss, where after Ash completes the Island Challenge, Bewear is the true final challenge in Alola.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Bewear will never leave. Bewear was. Bewear is. Bewear will always be. There is no good or evil. There is only Bewear.
    Watch Ash lose to Bewear in the league. No trainer, just Bewear.

    Calling it now (1/23/18): DP Remakes for 3DS 2018, Switch Gen 8 2019. #sinnohconfirmed

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Nice, so an episode on Alolan Meowth. We had Alolan Persian before, but not Meowth. It's going to be hilarious if Team Rocket's Meowth meets up with an Alolan Meowth, provided that they do appear in this episode. I either see the Alolan Meowth either being wild or belonging to Nanu, but judging from the title alone, it may be a wild one.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,921

    Default

    Well that's a very succinct title, isn't it?


    ~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Well that's a very succinct title, isn't it?
    It's from one of those TV guides that occasionally shorten titles, so it may not be the full one. The incomplete title for SM54 came from the same place.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Fluff
    Posts
    3,923

    Default

    If this episode was part of the Ultra Beast arc, which I would feel to be more natural because it just doesn't feel right to put in a filler POTD episode in between episodes of an important arc, then my best guess is that Nanu meets Ash and his classmates and feature his Alolan Meowth.

    "The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    17,421

    Default

    You know, seeing how Litten has quite the grudge with the Alolan Meowth line, it would be funny if they both evolved at the same time and Torracat wins with it's new power.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    There are a few possibilities with this episode. It could simply be a trash filler with Alolan Meowth as a PoTD, Nanu debuting with it, a Litten rivalry, making it evolve, or the most likely imo, TRio's Meowth having a rivalry with the Alolan Meowth.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    There are a few possibilities with this episode. It could simply be a trash filler with Alolan Meowth as a PoTD, Nanu debuting with it, a Litten rivalry, making it evolve, or the most likely imo, TRio's Meowth having a rivalry with the Alolan Meowth.
    It can't be a "trash filler" if either Nanu debuts or Litten evolves into a Torracat in this episode.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    It can't be a "trash filler" if either Nanu debuts or Litten evolves into a Torracat in this episode.
    Well the "trash filler" part wasn't meant for Nanu or Litten evolution. I simply used "trash filler" if it's a scenario where Alolan Meowth appears as a PoTD, and nothing eventful happens
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Under my bed sheets
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Like others already said, this might be either Nanu's A. Meowth or a TR filler episode with focus on Meowth.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    You know, seeing how Litten has quite the grudge with the Alolan Meowth line, it would be funny if they both evolved at the same time and Torracat wins with it's new power.
    If Litten doesn't evolve in the episode prior, then I could definitely see this happening instead.





  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Ash capture before Poipole, maybe?
    Here's hoping for Shiny Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, and Tapu Fini events that come stateside. Also, why can't there be more rare Vivillon pattern events?!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •