Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov 24th: SM3+4 - Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotomdex, Roto! & Enter Rowlet!

Default Nov 24th: SM3+4 - Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotomdex, Roto! & Enter Rowlet!

Sun & Moon 3: Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotomdex, Roto!

Sun & Moon 4: Enter Rowlet! I Got a Pokémon in Alola!!

-------

Ash receives a new Pokédex from Professor Kukui. This is a revolutionary Pokédex called the "Rotomdex" which can speak human language. Ash wants to get his first Alola Pokémon right away, and heads out into the forest.

--------

http://i.imgur.com/EnGuWP3.jpg

Getting Pokémon in Alola!?
    "Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotom Zukan, Roto!"
    Satoshi receives a new Pokémon Zukan from the Pokémon School teacher Professor Kukui. This Rotom Zukan is a revolutionary zukan that can speak human language. Satoshi decides to go to the forest with the aim of getting his first Alola Pokémon. After encountering the Grass Quill Pokémon Mokuroh, Satoshi continues into the forest in an attempt to get it, but the forest is the habitat of a flock of the Woodpecker Pokémon Tsutsukera. The episode "Enter Mokuroh! I Got a Pokémon in Alola!!" will also air during this special.

---------

http://i.imgur.com/4rh7yag.jpg

With a new zukan in hand, Satoshi chases Pokémon unique to the Alola Region!

While attempting to get his first Pokémon, Satoshi discovers a Pokémon habitat!?
    The second 1-hour special in the new series. Satoshi receives a new Pokémon Zukan from his homeroom teacher Professor Kukui. This revolutionary Pokémon Zukan that can speak human language introduces itself as the "Rotom Zukan". Satoshi went to the forest, wanting to get his first Pokémon in the Alola region, and by pure chance ran into the Grass Quill Pokémon Mokuroh. While chasing after Mokuroh, Satoshi arrives in a habitat of the Woodpecker Pokémon Tsutsukera.

Top picture blurb: The finishing touch to the Rotom Zukan was to have the Plasma Pokémon Rotom enter it. Since Satoshi is unaccustomed to the Alola region, it supports him with its abundance of information.

Right picture blurb: Having been up close with the Cuwawa that help with medical treatment, as well as other Pokémon unique to the Alola region, at the Pokémon Centers and other places, Satoshi's desire to get Pokémon is renewed.
    Last edited by Dephender; 15th November 2016 at 7:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Ash receives a new Pokédex from Professor Kukui. This is a revolutionary Pokédex called the "Rotomdex" which can speak human language. Ash wants to get his first Alola Pokémon right away, and heads out into the forest.
    He hasn't caught an Alolan pokémon by the THIRD episode??!?!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U....

Just for the record, this hasn't happened since Hoenn..
    Last edited by Locormus; 7th November 2016 at 5:16 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

I'm guessing that Pokemon he wants to catch is Rowlett. Either that or that Grubbin from the previews
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

It doesn't look like rotom dex is Oak's rotom at all like some people here were so sure it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    It doesn't look like rotom dex is Oak's rotom at all like some people here were so sure it would be.
    There's still a chance that Oak made the Original Rotom Dex, and this is just a remake though.. Since in the games, Oak has a place in Eterna City which is next to Eterna Forest where you can capture Rotom. Sure, Game =/= Animé, but still.. DPremakesconfirmed
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

That Rotomdex better come in handy when it needs to be. This must be where he and Pikachu encounters Bewear. I don't think he'll catch his first Pokémon on the 3rd episode. Maybe in the 4th or 5th episode. No need to rush this Ashy. Rotomdex must say its name at the end of its sentences. Whisu~
    ~Certified Alan & Mimikyu Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer:
    One prefers to keep to the sidelines out of danger, the other doesn't pay enough attention to sense the danger around her. Mao thrives in the face of chaos! Lillie shines in an organized setting.
    -Mao-Lillie friendship duo
    -Suiren: Full time big sister, part time kickasser, recommended for more screentime
    -Lillie will be Prof Kukui's live in assistant & bond with a lost Alolan Vulpix by chance
    -Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Just noticed the +SM4 there. I wonder why we didn't get a title for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    That Rotomdex better come in handy when it needs to be. This must be where he and Pikachu encounters Bewear. I don't think he'll catch his first Pokémon on the 3rd episode. Maybe in the 4th or 5th episode. No need to rush this Ashy. Rotomdex must say its name at the end of its sentences. Whisu~
    That's insane. I don't want Ash to go through four or even five episodes with just Pikachu.

Nah, previews shows the time he meets bewear and grubbin, he haven't the z-ring, which he's using when he receives rotomdex (The dub will call it Dexter, calling it). I'm betting on pikpek, or he actually catch nothing until rowlett shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah he was clearly frustrated with Pikachu, and sent Charizard to finish the job, the change in his voice tone indicates that.
    "Why can't I get rid of this stupid yellow rat?"

He normally catches the region bird within the first two episodes.

Would not be surprised to see TR steal Pikachu and then Pikipek save the day, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    Nah, previews shows the time he meets bewear and grubbin, he haven't the z-ring, which he's using when he receives rotomdex (The dub will call it Dexter, calling it). I'm betting on pikpek, or he actually catch nothing until rowlett shows.
    Does he have the Z-ring when Rowlet is sitting on his backpack?

Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    I hope he catches a Rockruff if it wasn't Prof Kukui's.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Does he have the Z-ring when Rowlet is sitting on his backpack?
    Yes he does.

One prefers to keep to the sidelines out of danger, the other doesn't pay enough attention to sense the danger around her. Mao thrives in the face of chaos! Lillie shines in an organized setting.
    -Suiren: Full time big sister, part time kickasser, recommended for more screentime
    -Lillie will be Prof Kukui's live in assistant & bond with a lost Alolan Vulpix by chance
    -Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

With Sun and Moon being so comedy driven it's not a huge shock it'll take a moment for him for get anything.

If battling is (outside of Z-moves) is not a major focus.

Or maybe I'm just talking crazy talk who knows?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Farming Bottle Caps. If you have any to spare, especially golden ones, please do share!

Looks like this may be the Bewear encounter episode.
    Apparently Serena sucks, smh -_-
    Serena as a character>>>>>>>>>>Amourshipping
    Credit to Satomine Night for the banner

Sun/Moon's really going to make a record on how long it takes for Ash to catch something...... ugh.
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Sun/Moon's really going to make a record on how long it takes for Ash to catch something...... ugh.
    it took 4 episodes for ash to catch his first pokemon in ag......seriously this is one of the dumbest things to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I doubt that. Ash's first capture in Hoenn didn't happen until the fourth episode. If he's already looking to capture something here, I doubt it'll last past that point. Though, personally, I don't see a problem with Ash going a little longer than normal without a capture. It's pretty rare for us to get a few episodes with just him and Pikachu, so I kind of treasure these simple times at the start of every series. Why do they need to rush Ash's captures anyway?
    Last edited by WaterTypeWarrior; 7th November 2016 at 6:05 PM.

i wonder why sm4 wasnt named ??

3ds fc: 3282-6374-3538 send me yours

spam account on ig: @mahaloxx
    personal account on ig: @kaitlynbrannan

Even if he doesn't get anything for the first few episodes, the new opening will definetly spoil what Pokemon he will eventually get
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by mystic9899 View Post
    it took 4 episodes for ash to catch his first pokemon in ag......seriously this is one of the dumbest things to complain about.
    lol, no it's not. Ash is the main focus of the series. He needs something new and not just Pikachu
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

The OP better give spotlight to the girls. I hope they show how the characters are acting like like they showed in the last XY OPs. I treasure the times where it's just Ash and Pikachu. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTypeWarrior View Post
    I doubt that. Ash's first capture in Hoenn didn't happen until the fourth episode. If he's already looking to capture something here, I doubt it'll last past that point. Though, personally, I don't see a problem with Ash going a little longer than normal without a capture. It's pretty rare for us to get a few episodes with just him and Pikachu, so I kind of treasure these simple times at the start of every series. Why do they need to rush Ash's captures anyway?
    I agree. I wouldn't mind an extra episode or two of Ash and Pikachu exploring Melemele Island (or whichever island they're on) and of Ash getting to know his new classmates and settling in to his new school life. Since Ash is not traveling right away, there is no reason to rush his first regional capture.

Hopefully, Ash will catch a Pokémon in this episode or in the fourth episode.

Rotomdex must say its name at the end of its sentences. Whisu~
    That has the potential to either be really cute or really annoying. I'm praying it's the former and not the latter.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)

So what we see is that Ash catches probably only one Pokemon from the first 6 episodes and neither masters the Z-move. Lol people thought that he will master the Z-move at the very start of the series!
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    So what we see is that Ash catches probably only one Pokemon from the first 6 episodes and neither masters the Z-move. Lol people thought that he will master the Z-move at the very start of the series!
    The scans say that he will master the Z Moves fairly early

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    Looks like this may be the Bewear encounter episode.
    Yeah. Ash isn't catching anything in here.

Team Rocket encounter where they meet Mimikyu + catch Bewear.
        Spoiler:- Moon Progress:

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast