Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: December 7th: SM53 - Hurry Up! Operation: Rescue Lusamine!!

Default December 7th: SM53 - Hurry Up! Operation: Rescue Lusamine!!

Satoshi and the others have passed through the Ultra Hole thanks to Solgaleo's powers. The place they eventually arrive is the world the Ultra Beasts live in. They make an attempt to rescue Lusamine, but the Pokémon that have been put under the Ultra Beasts' control stand in their way.

-----

Satoshi and the others pass through the Ultra Hole thanks to Solgaleo's "Ultra Warp Ride". They eventually arrive in the world the Pokémon called Ultra Beasts live in. They make an attempt to rescue Lusamine, but the Pokémon that are being controlled by the Ultra Beasts stand in their way.

-----

Satoshi and the others have passed through the Ultra Hole and arrived in the world where the Ultra Beasts live. They want to rescue Lusamine, but the Pokémon controlled by the Ultra beasts oppose them.

-----

https://i.imgur.com/nu7Qd7U.jpg

Using Solgaleo's powers, Satoshi and the others have passed through the Ultra Hole and arrived in the world of the Ultra Beasts. But a powerful opponent shows up there!
    Top image blurb: Work together and defeat the Ultra Beasts!!
    Bottom image blurb: Save the captive Lusamine!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
    Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
    Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
    Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

-------

POKEMON FAN:

https://i.imgur.com/ntI4hl3.jpg

The Z-Move incarnation of Satoshi & Pikachu's bond:
    10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt Explodes With Power!
    Will this be the trump card for defeating the super powerful Ultra Beasts?! Seize victory with Satoshi and Pikachu's ultimate Z-Move, 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!!

Finish things off with a super fully powered Z-Move to the shine of Satoshi and Pikachu's exclusive Z-Crystal SatoPika-Z!

How will the battle end?!
    What will happen to Lusamine?!
    Don't miss the episodes airing December 7th, 14th and 21st!!
    (airdate and airtime varies by region)

https://i.imgur.com/f2u9uBd.jpg

Go, Solgaleo!!
    Enter the Ultra Hole!!

With Solgaleo's help, Satoshi and the others enter the area that lies beyond the Ultra Hole! Just what kind of place is the Ultra Space that took Lusamine?! And can they really win there?!

https://i.imgur.com/cpi2hZc.jpg

Fierce battles in the Ultra Space!!
    The place the group arrives in, the Ultra Space, is a mysterious, space-like plane that stretches out as far as the eye can see! The battle to save Lusamine is on!!

Satoshi and his friends fight with their fully powered strength!!
    Satoshi and the others take up the chase in order to save Lusamine. But Lusamine's Pokémon block their path forward! Work together to clear the way!

Silvady plays a major role!!
    Silvady was created to fight Ultra Beasts. It's a very reliable fighter!

The creation of a new Z-Move?!
    Is this Amamaiko and Mokuroh's combo Z-move?! Plunge at them!!

Lusamine has become one with the Ultra Beast!
    Lusamine has been brought inside the Ultra Beast's body and the two have become one! How can she be saved?!
    Blurb: There are lots of Ultra Beasts in the Ultra Space!

Rescue Lusamine!
    Lusamine sends out her Pokémon to keep Satoshi and Lilie away. Does she have some kind of reason for not trying to escape?!

These are the Pokémon that stand in the group's way!
    Satoshi and the others split up to fight Lusamine's Pokémon! Lugarugan engages in a fierce fight against Pixy!
    Absol
    Ennewt
    Dredear
    Milokaross
    Mumage
    Pixy: The Pippi that Lilie was also really fond of has evolved into a Pixy! It's a tough fighter!!
    Last edited by Dephender; 30th November 2017 at 3:24 AM.

Woohoo Tomioka!! This really seems like it’s the climax! Can’t wait to finally get some UB feats for good old power scaling!
    Peakachu Progression: Surge2 (Kanto) -> Drake (OI) -> Clair2 (Johto) -> Tyson (Hoenn) -> Brandon3 (BF) -> Tobias (Sinnoh) -> Alain3 (Kalos)

Ash-Greninja is Ash’s #1! (well at least until Z-move Peakachu happens)

"My ideals will shatter the truth of this world!"

And we are already in the Ultra Space and the Ultra Beasts make their debut lol. So the Ultra Beasts can manipulate other Pokémon?

Ah, the absolute epic climax this! Really hope that Silvally and Dusk Lycanroc get to kick some Ultra Beast *** here in this climax!
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Oh God, please don't tell its another's mind control situation, except this time it's by the UB's themselves. Also, how did Lusamine even get into the Wormhole unwillingly?

Anyway, I know I shouldn't judge the overall quality based on just the titles and summaries alone, but when I just read these titles, the overall arc just seems underwhelming as heck. I just hope I'm proved wrong by the actual episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Oh God, please don't tell its another's mind control situation, except this time it's by the UB's themselves. Also, how did Lusamine even get into the Wormhole unwillingly?

Anyway, I know I shouldn't judge the overall quality based on just the titles and summaries alone, but when I just read these titles, the overall arc just seems underwhelming as heck. I just hope I'm proved wrong by the actual episodes.
    Well the writers are clearly rushing its end, but if the climax is epic, honestly it can make up for this rushed ending.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

After reading the summary, i guess it's the mini arc as suggested by some user! Lusamine might be intoxicated here and will therefore become evil.
    ~Banner made by SATOMINE NIGHT~

Ultra Space by the end of the year . . . I wonder if they're doing this because of the new games or if they just want to get back to focusing on the school.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Captain 99 View Post
    After reading the summary, i guess it's the mini arc as suggested by some user! Lusamine might be intoxicated here and will therefore become evil.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mother Beast here, except this time Lusamine hasn't done it willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAngel View Post
    Ultra Space by the end of the year . . . I wonder if they're doing this because of the new games or if they just want to get back to focusing on the school.
    It really better be the former reason, cause if it's going to be for the latter, that's a terrible reason.
    Last edited by Akkipeddi; 7th November 2017 at 12:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Captain 99 View Post
    Actually, that would be a nice twist imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    Actually, that would be a nice twist imo.
    Yeah, in that case Solgaleo's role will be fulfilled to perfection!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Hoping that we will be seeing an evolution for Rowlet or Litten here, if they are to take on the Ultra Beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgunrain View Post
    Hoping that we will be seeing an evolution for Rowlet or Litten here, if they are to take on the Ultra Beasts.
    Yeah, that's something I also hope for. It would seem ridiculous if Rowlet and Litten are able to hold their own against UB's.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Wow! SM so soon ended?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Ketchum View Post
    Wow! SM so soon ended?
    Nah, bro! Ash still has 2 trials left. I think they would probably shoehorn the USUM plot into SM into the anime with Necrozma getting a big role there.

I still expect SM to end in 2018, though!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

WTF. That's a complete shooker

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    Nah, bro! Ash still has 2 trials left. I think they would probably shoehorn the USUM plot into SM into the anime with Necrozma getting a big role there.

I still expect SM to end in 2018, though!
    D'OH!
    And I expect in 2019.

When does next movie get announced. 11-13th I'm guessing. I'm wondering because. Is movie gonna be UBs or they focusing ubs in anime like this episode

Quote Originally Posted by Hoennking View Post
    When does next movie get announced. 11-13th I'm guessing. I'm wondering because. Is movie gonna be UBs or they focusing ubs in anime like this episode
    Nah, don't think so. With the UB getting a prominent role in the anime already, I doubt that there will be a movie focusing on them.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

TF? Such a weird time to be chasing Solgaleo and Lusamine... Cosmog already evolves into Solgaleo?... if so, that was seriously the quickest amount of episodes that a legendary was with the gang. Maybe not but still seems quick. I guess after this, they have the last trials to do. Ash also has to do the pokemon league potentially. Hmmm, other than filler, what else will he have to do? Besides fight UB's on pokeEarth.

Edit. Forgot about Rainbow Rocket ALSO potentially happening... OOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    Nah, don't think so. With the UB getting a prominent role in the anime already, I doubt that there will be a movie focusing on them.
    I'm wondering if the movie may focus on Necrozma. Maybe it would also be a good opportunity for Team Rainbow Rocket to be (re)introduced, but I could also see TRR getting an arc in the animé, too.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

My fanfiction.net profile

I'm perfectly fine if the writers decide to end the Nebby-Af arc this early - I think prolonging it would have been unjust to every other character sans Lillie and her family, and maybe Ash, as the stakes are personal only for them. Anyways, the only character who has got significant development till now has been that of Lillie, and the sooner she is put on a somewhat equal footing with atleast Mallow, Lana and Sophocles, the sooner can all of them start receiving equal treatment in the upcoming plots. Especially as I think by the end of the anime series, Mallow, Kiawe, Lana and Sophocles have to evolve into trial captains and decent battlers, and Lillie has to become an independent trainer. Plus the league has to be developed. This, and the USUM plot.

And how the pacing affects the quality... Even the games wrapped the story pretty quickly, any illusions of length we created due to the presence of the poni island trials. And the anime hasn't done a bad job at all till now, though in hindsight a lot has happened since Ash first encountered Nebby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    I'm wondering if the movie may focus on Necrozma. Maybe it would also be a good opportunity for Team Rainbow Rocket to be (re)introduced, but I could also see TRR getting an arc in the animé, too.
    I'm not sure how you do a necrozma movie without UBs both interlinked. Apparently USUM has no mythical Pokemon so let's see

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    Yeah, honestly I expect Necrozma to play a prominent role in the potential Team Rainbow Rocket arc in the anime.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

This seems way too quick and I suspect they'll be incorporating Rainbow Rocket or some USM story elements at some point.

I don't see the school setting being the only setting.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast