Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: February 26th: XY062 - Protect the Future of Science! The Labyrinth of Electricity!!

Default February 26th: XY062 - Protect the Future of Science! The Labyrinth of Electricity!!

We got data broadcast data

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xy/trailer/

--

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/5i4OKbc.jpg

"An incident has occurred at the Coumarine City Power Plant! Clemont and Luxio do their best to solve it!"

--

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/QqNM8OC.jpg

"Pikachu starts acting weird as it gets near the power plant."

--

Picture: http://imgur.com/f0ZBq0d.jpg

"Pikachu and the other Pokémon are being manipulated by Team Rocket!"

--

Summary:
    Ash and friends decide to visit the Kalos Power Plant. As they approach the power plant, Pikachu and the others suddenly start acting weird. As the group start investigating this, they learn that Team Rocket has taken over the power plant and are manipulating Electric type Pokémon.

---

As Ash and friends continue their journey, they happen to pass near the Kalos Power Plant, when something strange suddenly happens to Pikachu's body. As Ash and the others start investigating this, they find that it's because Team Rocket has taken over the power plant and are manipulating Electric type Pokémon. The group immediately prepares rescue the Pokémon, but Clemont suddenly reveals to them something that really troubles him.
    Last edited by Dephender; 17th February 2015 at 6:21 AM.

I guess there's a magnemite at Clemont's gym, but otherwise, not sur what to make on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan
    It's annoying, no one wants to see a 100 times more annoying Amy Rose with her highly overrated mutt stealing screentime over Serena.
    I'd even take a Misty arc over what we got with Korrina.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    I guess there's a magnemite at Clemont's gym, but otherwise, not sur what to make on this one.
    Seems to soon for them to have the gym battle.That's like only 4 episodes after the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America X View Post
    Seems to soon for them to have the gym battle.That's like only 4 episodes after the last one.
    It could be the kalos power plant too I guess, or maybe a Clemont focused episoe where he bonds with another magnemite or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan
    It's annoying, no one wants to see a 100 times more annoying Amy Rose with her highly overrated mutt stealing screentime over Serena.
    I'd even take a Misty arc over what we got with Korrina.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    It could be the kalos power plant too I guess, or maybe a Clemont focused episoe where he bonds with another magnemite or something.
    A Clemont focused episode would be interesting,maybe it can be the Kalos Power Plant and a Clemont focused episode.Since Clemont would need to be hyped now before the gym battle.

Or this is a Clemont flashback episode how he became the gym leader after they decided to go to Lumiose City. (maybe XY61 is still the Tripokethlon)

something in the kalos power plant makes sense.

maybe the magnemites are running around disrupting the power

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Thor View Post
    something in the kalos power plant makes sense.

maybe the magnemites are running around disrupting the power
    Yea something like that ,maybe the power in lumiose city went and its some magnamites who are draining the power or something like that.

I bet this is the Kalos Power Plant episode. So maybe Team Flare is using the Magnemite to pilfer power?
    Time Only Knows - An AmourShipping Fanfiction by me.
    UPDATE: Chapter 7 is up. A Bump on the Road (Memories Arc)

The Heart Still Cares- A one-off which will be introduced as Chapter 11/12 of Time Only Knows

Also, you may join our forum where you can have more detailed discussions and speculations.

Also, here's a caption Story my friend- Pokevision made: http://satosere.forums.net.bz/t55-as...irst-date#1339

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post
    Or this is a Clemont flashback episode how he became the gym leader after they decided to go to Lumiose City. (maybe XY61 is still the Tripokethlon)
    Just thought the same. Would be nice to get some background on Clemont. ^_^
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I have a feeling that this will be a Clemont focused episode. Maybe his Luxio will evolve here?
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

so just because an electric pokemon appears it has to be a clemont focused episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Thor View Post
    so just because an electric pokemon appears it has to be a clemont focused episode?
    At this point it either is the KPP or a Clemont focused episode or Magnemite might be a background pokemon or a CoTD with a Magnemite.There's nothing else to speculate on.

Since Kaenjishi is debuting two episodes after this one, I think this could quite easily be Team Flare's debut in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red View Post
    Since Kaenjishi is debuting two episodes after this one, I think this could quite easily be Team Flare's debut in the anime.
    4 episode you mean.

4 episode you mean.
    Yeah, four. Maybe they'll reach Lumiose in XY066 and meet Lysandre in Café Soleil.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red View Post
    Yeah, four. Maybe they'll reach Lumiose in XY066 and meet Lysandre in Café Soleil.
    Hmm maybe.But that would mean the gym battle will be before episode 70 if they are already at the Lumoise city.Which would seem to soon,unless they add some stuff like them going to Vaniville town and Ash and Clemont separating to train their pokemon before they fight each other,Serena cutting her hair and Fennekin evolving,and Sliggoo evolving.

You know what I guess that could happen .So yeah maybe they do reach Lumoise in episode 66.

I'm certain that it will involve Team Flare if this is the power plant.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Hmm maybe.But that would mean the gym battle will be before episode 70 if they are already at the Lumoise city.Which would seem to soon,unless they add some stuff like them going to Vaniville town and Ash and Clemont separating to train their pokemon before they fight each other,Serena cutting her hair and Fennekin evolving,and Sliggoo evolving.

You know what I guess that could happen .So yeah maybe they do reach Lumoise in episode 66.
    If they reach Lumiose so soon- yet don't have their battle, the likelihood of Ash and Serena going to Vaniville alone increases drastically. Of course, that's just how I feel it would be.
    Time Only Knows - An AmourShipping Fanfiction by me.
    UPDATE: Chapter 7 is up. A Bump on the Road (Memories Arc)

The Heart Still Cares- A one-off which will be introduced as Chapter 11/12 of Time Only Knows

Also, you may join our forum where you can have more detailed discussions and speculations.

Also, here's a caption Story my friend- Pokevision made: http://satosere.forums.net.bz/t55-as...irst-date#1339

My predictions for this episode:

~ In episode 62, Ash and co. travel to the Kalos Power-plant, due to a call from Clemont's Dad, urging them to check out the Power-plant to see if anything irregular is occurring. In the Power-plant, Ash and co. find that none of the scientists and Power-plant workers are present, leading to Serena coming up with a crazy and immensely scary conspiracy theory, which adds to the uncertain ambiance of the episode. They then split up, Ash with Bonnie and Serena with Clemont to and search around the place, much to Serena's contempt. The episode then shifts to a group of trucks and hypnotized workers and scientists working for the Malamar Trio and another group of people in red suits. Here is where the Magnemite comes in: Electric-type Pokemon are used to power up a super-weapon of sort. After that scene, the episode then shifts to Ash and Bonnie, who are interacting with one another and Bonnie bringing up the Lumiose Gym and how Ash plans on battling Clemont to which Ash replies he has no idea. Then, it is Clemont and Serena's interaction time, with Clemont jumping at the slightest noise and acting like the girl of the duo, which Serena points out and embarrasses Clemont. The episode then continues with both group not finding any clues regarding the whereabouts of the scientists and workers of the Kalos Power-plant so they decide to go back to the place where they promised to meet again. As each group heads for the place, one of the Malamar Trio notices on the security camera that they have intruders and one decides to go towards Ash and Bonnie while another goes after Serena and Clemont. The episode's climax is the battle between Ash and Bonnie VS Malamar 1 and Clemont and Serena VS Malamar 2. Ash and co. win but the two Malamar escape and they hear a beeping sound and Ash and co. run for their lives out of the Power-plant before it explodes.

~ OR, this episode involves one of the scientists or workers at the Power-plant with a Magnemite asking for help and Ash and co. decide to help him.

Guessing this is the Gym battle pretty fast pace I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Guessing this is the Gym battle pretty fast pace I like it.
    Way to fast.Plus since the gym battle is a two-parter and both the broadcast data from the previous and next episode have anything to do with Ash and Clement I doubt this is the Gym battle

Way to fast.Plus since the gym battle is a two-parter and both the broadcast data from the previous and next episode have anything to do with Ash and Clement I doubt this is the Gym battle
    Well the opening has the next 4 gym battles in it, I doubt it will take to long.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well the opening has the next 4 gym battles in it, I doubt it will take to long.
    We can't consider that. Remember that the first Opening of XY showed all the 8 Kalos Gym Leader (though only there silhouette).

Them showing the next 4 Gym Leaders in the new Opening doesn't mean that all the other Gyms would be covered fast. Its just showcasing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    We can't consider that. Remember that the first Opening of XY showed all the 8 Kalos Gym Leader (though only there silhouette).

Them showing the next 4 Gym Leaders in the new Opening doesn't mean that all the other Gyms would be covered fast. Its just showcasing things.
    But thats hyping new things.

Ofc its not 100% but I still believe the gym is close, they are showing scenes of it and everything.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast