Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2: XY&Z29 - Ash Greninja VS Mega Abomasnow! The Giant Water Shuriken Triggers!!

Default June 2: XY&Z29 - Ash Greninja VS Mega Abomasnow! The Giant Water Shuriken Triggers!!

After interacting with the Pokémon in the forest, Ash has matured a bit further. No longer lost on what to do, Ash once again issues a battle. Ash summons up everything he has gained so far on his journey: The knowledge, the experience and the memories made with the Pokémon. But the ultimate opponent appears before him: Mega Abomasnow.

--------

http://i.imgur.com/G415QBO.jpg

Grenina does its absolute best, using "Water Shuriken" as its weapon!

Having interacted with the Pokémon in the forest after getting separated from his friends, Ash has matured a bit further. No longer lost on what to do, Ash faces his battle with fighting strength based on the knowledge and experience he has gained so far on his journey. And while concentrating on the memories made with the Pokémon, Ash summons up everything he has and uses it against his opponent. But as the ultimate opponent, Mega Abomasnow, appears before him, Ash takes it on together with Greninja.

Blurbs:
    "Ash goes up against the Ice type Mega Abomasnow using Greninja's speed to his advantage. Its signature move "Water Shuriken" triggers as well!"

"As he goes up against the powerful opponent Mega Abomasnow, Ash and his Pokémon communicate each others' thoughts to one another and turn it into strength. Having deepened his bond with Greninja, Ash brings out its power."

----

POKEMON FAN:

http://i.imgur.com/IkXkhty.jpg

Open it up! The Path to the Kalos League!!

It's finally perfected! Ash Greninja!!
    When Ash and Greninja's emotions become one during battle, Greninja's form changes, making it power up! They've finally become able to use this ability as they want!!
    Their hearts became one!
    *While attempting to save the Spewpa from trouble, the two's hearts became one! This was the perfection of Ash Greninja!!

The Kalos League, which has always been Ash's goal, now finally lies before his eyes! He breaks into a dash towards it together with his friends!!
    *Ash has become Greninja!? When the two of them synchronize, their movements become completely identical!

"Truly one in body and soul!"

A hard wall of ice!
    *Wulfric's Abomasnow mega evolves! Will Ash and his Pokémon be knocked back once again!?

Challenging the Snowbelle Gym Once Again!!
    During his first attempt at the Gym, Ash was unable to battle the way he wanted. Having now perfectly prepared himself, he once again challenges the Gym! Believing in his partners' strength, he goes into battle!!

Get a Hold of the 8th Badge!!
    This is the battle that will determine whether or not Ash gets to challenge the Kalos League! If he doesn't win here, he can't continue on!!

---------

http://i.imgur.com/gIvCBld.jpg

Blurb: Ash's Greninja and Mega Abomasnow battle!
    Last edited by Dephender; 1st June 2016 at 2:55 AM.

Wulfric gym battle happens here

I think this is the debut episode of him. Whether or not Ash battle with him is debatable The battle could spread in two episode 26 and 27 or they only have it on 27 .

Ok looks like this is the gym battle, as I can't really think of any other reason they would have Abomasnow here. So this episode provided there is not another break soon should air on May 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    I think this is the debut episode of him. Whether or not Ash battle with him is debatable The battle could spread in two episode 26 and 27 or they only have it on 27 .
    The problem with that idea is the next episode after this has Carbink as it's broadcast data in when it comes to gym battles the pokemon for the broadcast data will be of the respective type for the gym and a pokemon that is going to be used in the gym battle. The only way I could see this not being the gym battle is if they just have Wulfric debut here but Ash and him aren't able to have the gym battle right away otherwise this episode should be the gym battle.
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; 9th April 2016 at 6:27 AM.

Next episode is called Cabrink so I'm guessing the gym battle will just be one episode. Can't believe Flare will be continue past the 8th gym.

My bad. Avalugg already debut on XYZ24. So this is the battle with Wulfric.

Pray entirely that this is just Wulrfic's debut and the Gym Battle happens later, because otherwise these Gym Battles have been much more of a let down then Unova... And I really really hated the Roxie Gym Battle
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Pray entirely that this is just Wulrfic's debut and the Gym Battle happens later, because otherwise these Gym Battles have been much more of a let down then Unova... And I really really hated the Roxie Gym Battle
    The Pokémon broadcast for XYX24 is Avalugg which is Wulfric`s main Pokémon from the games and The Pokémon Village could be the setting for Diantha`s return. This is it

Reminder Wulfric's focus in the opening isn't his gym battle, but rather the group of Pokemon in the Forrest meaning we can expect quite a bit of presence outside of the Gym fight too.

Spoiler:- ugh:
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    The Pokémon broadcast for XYX24 is Avalugg which is Wulfric`s main Pokémon from the games and The Pokémon Village could be the setting for Diantha`s return. This is it
    Ugh... *sighs

I swear if Phantump is not caught, then Ash surviving an entire region with only 5 Pokemon total is quite frankly a new low...

Ugh... *sighs

I swear if Phantump is not caught, then Ash surviving an entire region with only 5 Pokemon total is quite frankly a new low...
    HAS A SCARY-*** TEAM CAPABLE OF COMPETITIVE BATTLING.

STILL LACKS A SIXTH MEMBER.

If he does get Goodra back, holy crap. Best team yet.

~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

So looks like it`s going to be another 2 vs. 2. Pretty anticlimactic for the final gym

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So looks like it`s going to be another 2 vs. 2. Pretty anticlimactic for the final gym
    Preaching to the choir there... the least they could do is the standard 3 on 3

8th Gym badge hype. I hope Wulric at least has Cryogonal.
    Sun & Moon Wishlist
    Gym Leaders
    Elite Four

Preaching to the choir there... the least they could do is the standard 3 on 3
    I remember when people were convinced Hawlucha wasn't staring in the Valerie gym and that Goodra was gonna job in the Clemont gym battle. Wait till we have more than 5 seconds of footage to go off of good lord.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

M-Abomasnow, M-Abomasnow, M-Abomasnow, PLEASE WRITERS! GIVE WULFRIC A MEGA!

Preach it!
    The unseen Magikarp is the deadliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Minios View Post
    M-Abomasnow, M-Abomasnow, M-Abomasnow, PLEASE WRITERS! GIVE WULFRIC A MEGA!

Preach it!
    It didn't seem to be wearing a stone during the preview.
    Sun & Moon Wishlist
    Gym Leaders
    Elite Four

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I remember when people were convinced Hawlucha wasn't staring in the Valerie gym and that Goodra was gonna job in the Clemont gym battle. Wait till we have more than 5 seconds of footage to go off of good lord.
    +1

I appreciate you posting this.

There's no way they dont do either Ash-greninja/Pikachu hype here.

Okay so I guess this is the gym match,It wouldve been cool if it was a 2 parter since this is the final match.

Anyways,nothing can beat the Anistar gym match.
    Last edited by MegaMaster#1; 9th April 2016 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Strange they have Hawlucha and Talon flame on lock for this match. I mean yeah it makes sense but now you have to choose between Greninja (who is the starter and probably should take part given his current relevance), Pikachu (who has been in every final gym), and Noivern (who hasn't had a gym battle or proper battle in general)

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Given that this is just a SINGLE episode, pretty sure this is just a 2 vs 2.

I'm very disappointed that they're treated Wulfric the final gym leader like this.

And I'm very disappointed this will just be a repeat of Valerie.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    And I'm very disappointed this will just be a repeat of Valerie.
    I can let Valerie slide a bit because Fairies are new and all... what I can't let slide is Gym's 7 and 8 being 2 on 2.

When Gym's 3-4-5 have 3 Pokemon each, you shouldn't have your final 2 Gym's be less of a challenge.

EDIT: Yes I know we have no definite confirmation of this being 2 on 2, but but if there is a 3rd, it sure isn't relevant enough

I can let Valerie slide a bit because Fairies are new and all... what I can't let slide is Gym's 7 and 8 being 2 on 2.

When Gym's 3-4-5 have 3 Pokemon each, you shouldn't have your final 2 Gym's be less of a challenge
    By repeat of Valerie I meant Ash using the SAME exact Pokemon.

Honestly if Noivern was shown in the preview in place of Hawlucha/Talonflame I would be less upset.

But it's basically a carbon copy of Valerie.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    By repeat of Valerie I meant Ash using the SAME exact Pokemon.

Honestly if Noivern was shown in the preview in place of Hawlucha/Talonflame I would be less upset.

But it's basically a carbon copy of Valerie.
    Just like Greninja vs Charizard is basically a repeat... Also, that one flew over my head there for a minute.

You'd think this would be a 5 on 5 given how common Ice types are in the Kalos region (or at least seem like it).

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast