Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: August 17th: SM38 - Mimikkyu's Disguise!

Default August 17th: SM38 - Mimikkyu's Disguise!

The Rocket Gang has challenged Satoshi to a battle in order to get Pikachu today as well. They get defeated and blasted off, but Musashi and Mimikkyu end getting up separated from each other in the process!

----

The rag covering Mimikkyu ends up tearing.

----

The Rocket Gang is after Satoshi's Pikachu as always, and challenge him to a battle. They get defeated and blasted off far into the sky this time as well, but in the process Musashi and Mimikkyu end up separated from each other.

----

The Rocket Gang challenges Satoshi and his Pokémon to a battle today as well, their goal still being to get Pikachu. But as you'd expect, they get beaten and sent blasting off into the sky. Musashi and Mimikkyu then end up getting separated from Kojiro, Nyarth and the others. And when the rag Mimikkyu always wears ends up tearing, Musashi decides to...

----

The Rocket Gang challenges Satoshi, trying to get Pikachu today as well. But after they get defeated and blasted off far into the sky, Musashi ends up getting separated from Mimikkyu.

Screenplay 関根アユミ (Ayumi Sekine)
    Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
    Episode Director 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
    Animation Director 門智昭 (Tomoaki Kado)
    Animation Director 田之上慎 (Makoto Tanoue)
    Last edited by Dephender; 9th August 2017 at 9:22 AM.

Separation episode, TR style only.

~ It's fine. She's an extreme omnivore. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2

Sounds like the Jessie and Mimikyu bonding episode we've all expected to come.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

How many wild Pokemon or people is Mimikyu going to encounter and freak out from seeing it before meeting up with Jessie again?

I love bonding episodes

Maybe this will be the episode Mimikyu will really care about Jessie and actually listen to her at all times, and then maybe Mimikyu can calm down about Pikachu as well.

See if I actually was okay with Ash losing to Team Rocket, I'd almost want Jessie and Mimikyu to come back stronger than ever and actually defeat Pikachu in a feel good moment before Bewear carts them off, but I don't know if I would be okay with that, because of all the complaining that would bring.

You know what would be sweet? If Mimikyu gets upset thinking that Jessie wants Pikachu more so she assures him that Mimikyu is her partner as she cares for it. She only wants Pikachu for the boss. It'd be nice to see Mimikyu in a vulnerable state where it cries thinking it is not loved and that its hatred of Pikachu is justified.

Judging by the name, does anyone think this is going to be the reveal of the new Mimikyu form/Z-move we saw in the USUM trailer?
    I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but, when they refer to "the hardest battle ever", maybe...

Spoiler:- The Hardest Battle in Pokemon History!!:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Ah, the untoppable battle, from which no other battle can take the crown. Charizard - X vs. Ash-Greninja? Pikachu vs. Latios? Those were mere side events compared to that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipper4242 View Post
    Judging by the name, does anyone think this is going to be the reveal of the new Mimikyu form/Z-move we saw in the USUM trailer?
    If they reveal the third Lycanroc form in episode 37 then it's a possibility. They could be starting USUM promotion soon.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The Rocket gang has challenged Satoshi to a battle in order to get Pikachu today as well. They get defeated and blasted off, but Musashi and Mimikkyu end getting up separated from each other in the process!
    Bwhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The TRio and Mimikyu returns! It's been a while since we saw them. I'm so happy hearing this. (;.; ) I have a feeling Mimikyu's cloth has been blasted off...

We need Mimikyu being vicious again.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Interesting. Sounds like Jessie and Mimikyu will grow closer to one another when they get together after being separated. Must mean a lot to Jessie if she lost her Mimikyu, even with the first troubles when the series started.

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but from episodes 36 to 40, this and the Mallow episode are the episodes I'm actually sort of looking forward to, even though I don't even like TRio too much. The fact that they're more or less back on Melemele by episode 38 tells me that Ash is most likely beating Olivia in episode 36, and Rockruff doesn't seem to be evolving in episode 37. Episode 39, while I'm looking forward for some Mallow focus, revolves around a random Oranguru, that I personally don't see her catching (wouldn't mind if she does though, and I hope she can get a Z Ring). And episode 40 looks like a COTD debuting a Brionne in a standard explore a sunken ship episode.

Atleast this one looks like it could be some key bonding and focus for Jessie and Mimikyu, and generally, although I dislike TRio, I do admit that when they receive focus episode, they're usually really good.
    Last edited by Akkipeddi; 1st August 2017 at 5:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spyro39 View Post
    How many wild Pokemon or people is Mimikyu going to encounter and freak out from seeing it before meeting up with Jessie again?
    Im guessing, alot? Should be fun to watch.

Meh! A TR focused episode focusing on Jessie and Mimikyu! Not too interested in this one! :/
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

I will watch it just for Mimikyu. I don't care about Jessie at all.

Forget freaking out. How many wild Pokemon or people are going to curiously look under Mimikyu's rag and possibly die from shock?
    Last edited by spyro39; 1st August 2017 at 6:37 AM.

I just realized something. Why is TR blasting off and not getting scooped up by Bewear (whom, I am sure, is the reason there are no HMs in Alola- because it has them all)? Is this going to be their first real blastoff in the SM series?
    I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but, when they refer to "the hardest battle ever", maybe...

Spoiler:- The Hardest Battle in Pokemon History!!:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Ah, the untoppable battle, from which no other battle can take the crown. Charizard - X vs. Ash-Greninja? Pikachu vs. Latios? Those were mere side events compared to that battle.

I just realized something. Why is TR blasting off and not getting scooped up by Bewear (whom, I am sure, is the reason there are no HMs in Alola- because it has them all)? Is this going to be their first real blastoff in the SM series?
    No. the first time they successfully blasted off without Bewear taking them away in SM was in SM16.

In SM16, they blasted off and landed in Bewear's arms.

Not sure if you count that, though.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Only logical that would happen as to make the plot of the episode relevant. Bewear can't be in two areas at once. They did blast off in SM16, but Bewear caught them just before Team Rocket landed.

EDIT: Greninja'd by Golden_Latias...

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Only logical that would happen as to make the plot of the episode relevant. Bewear can't be in two areas at once. They did blast off in SM16, but Bewear caught them just before Team Rocket landed.
    Are you sure it can't? That Bewear is capable of everything. I'm sure it can turn time as well, and be at two places at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Are you sure it can't? That Bewear is capable of everything. I'm sure it can turn time as well, and be at two places at once.
    Bewear is not Dialga...

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Bewear is not Dialga...
    That's because it's not. It's infact Arceus in disguise who is capable of anything and everything.

In all seriousness though, I feel that TRio gets defeated and blast off, and get caught by Bewear mid air or something and are back at the Base. During that time, Jessie notices Mimikyu is not with them, and she sets off to find it.

Do you think Jessie will search for Mimikyu because she cares for it, or because it's a strong battler capable of defeating Pikachu?

I don't think Mimikyu will even care about its trainer when it gets separated.

I wonder if Meowth will rejoice in losing Mimikyu...

Do you think Jessie will search for Mimikyu because she cares for it, or because it's a strong battler capable of defeating Pikachu?

I don't think Mimikyu will even care about its trainer when it gets separated.

I wonder if Meowth will rejoice in losing Mimikyu...
    It's the trainer's responsibility to retrieve the Pokémon should you get separated, regardless of your latter two instances.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast