Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: August 20th: XY085 - A Broken Twig: A Broken Heart! Braixen's Strong Feelings!!

Default August 20th: XY085 - A Broken Twig: A Broken Heart! Braixen's Strong Feelings!!

http://i.imgur.com/FwjhYfO.jpg

"Braixen's twig ends up breaking during a practice for a new performance. Serena's Pancham and the other Pokémon start searching for a new twig for the depressed Braixen, but..."

http://i.imgur.com/N6eazHM.jpg

Braixen's beloved twig breaks!
    Braixen have twigs sticking out of their tails. These twigs are irreplaceable and very important to them, so this unfortunate accident becomes a very major deal!!

An accident during Pokémon performance practice!!
    Braixen and Pancham are practicing a performance for their next Tripokalon. But due to a minor failure, Braixen's twig ends up breaking!!

The twig is indispensable for the fire performance, but...
    Whenever Braixen is about to use a move, it always readies its twig. Without the twig, it can't unleash its moves very well!

A man extremely choosy about his item choices! Mr. Choice comes to Braixen's rescue!?
    Everyone searches for a new twig, but Braixen can't find any specific one it's satisfied with... But then a mysterious man shows up before the group...

If you look closely at Mr. Choice, he seems to resemble someone...?

There are some items you just can't do without!
    Some items are so precious they just can't be replaced! These feelings are understandable, but...

Braixen got its choosiness from Serena...?
    Why is Braixen not happy with anything other than the broken twig? What will Serena do after hearing Mr. Choice's advice...!?

----

http://i.imgur.com/HIfa510.jpg

"Braixen's twig ends up breaking during battle practice. Everyone searched for a replacement twig, but it appears the broken twig carried lots of precious memories for Braixen!?"
    Top Blurb: "The beloved twig has broken. Now what!?"
    Bottom Blurb: "Braixen looks really happy. Did it find a good twig!?"

---

"Serena is really excited about participating in the Tripokalon, the performance tournament for Pokémon. However, while practicing with her partner, the "Fox Pokémon" Braixen, an accident occurs. Braixen gets too over-enthusiastic about the training and ends up breaking its beloved branch. When Serena sees how depressed Braixen is, she has Ash and the others help search around for a new one. However, it seems Braixen felt very strongly about the broken branch..."

----

This is a popular TV series revolving around the adventures of Satoshi (voiced by Rica Matsumoto) and his partner Pikachu (voiced by Ikue Ohtani) in the Kalos region.
    Satoshi and his friends continue their journey towards Hyakkoku City. Serena (voiced by Mayuki Makiguchi) is passionately training for the next Tripokalon. However due to an error Serena makes during the training, Tairenar's twig ends up breaking. This twig is the twig Tairenar always has inserted in its tail and uses during battle. Hiroshi, Serena and the others all start searching for a new twig for Tairenar's sake, but Tairenar is stubbornly choosy about the broken twig. However, there turns out to be an unexpected reason for that. Apparently there's a certain promise tied to that twig!?
    Last edited by Dephender; 11th August 2015 at 9:42 PM.

Probably a Serena focus episode which is fine by me

Another Showcase episode, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Jangobadass View Post
    Possibly, but doesn't it seem to soon?
    A Misty day in May, where the Dawn peaks, and the Iris's flow so Serena.

Yes it Serena episode time baby. I hope Braienx and her grows a stronger bond or even battle and learn a new move

Maybe this is the episode where it gets that ribbon that she wears in the ending

So not one but to serena focused episodes, That nice.

I hope Braixen lears a new move here, a psychic move pls

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Maybe this is the episode where it gets that ribbon that she wears in the ending
    Possibly. It's good to see another Serena episode soon. I'm guessing Braixen learns a new move

Dawn Fanclub ~Credit goes to Cresselia92~ N Fanclub

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Possibly. It's good to see another Serena episode soon. I'm guessing Braixen learns a new move
    Or maybe Braixen wins some kind of competition and the ribbon is a prize. Or maybe Braixen gets it as a gift or decoration for an upcoming Tripokalon or some such.
    Citronic gear: Giving Ash sciencegasms and afros since 2013.

HAPPENING!

Give my girl Braixen her 4th move writers. Come on you can do it lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Would be nice if this was another Showcase episode.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Hopefully this is the episode where Braixen will learn a new move.
    Last edited by PokemonBlazeX; 8th July 2015 at 7:40 AM.

It's still too soon for another Showcase imo, so this might just be a "development" episode for Serena in preparation for whenever she does her next performance.

I wish! Probably just Braixen development.

It seems a bit too soon for another Pokemon Showcase, so I think it will just be a training episode for Serena. We don't even know if Braixen will be the main focus in this episode, but we do know that it will most likely be in the episode. It might not even be Serena's, but I kind of hope that it is because I would like for this to be a non Pokemon Showcase, Serena focused episode.

Also, I don't think Braixen will be the Pokemon used in the Pokemon Quiz simply because that means that Braixen will have been used in the Pokemon Quiz segments three times and 4 episodes between two of those times. I hope Serena meets up with Shauna or maybe even Nini here.
    My Pokemon in AS (so far).

3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

This is just another training episode or bonding episode. Its time for it to learn a psychic type move and get rid of Scratch to do so.
    My Friend Code: 4098-4422-2793 Add me.

I would be all for a training episode. It's been a while since we have seen one, so I would definitely want to see Braixen training with something. Otherwise, even a simple bonding episode would be nice for me.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

RIP Satoru Iwata: you shall be forever missed.

DEM's true meaning: Deus Ex Machina | Fanbase's new meaning: Don't Enjoy Much

Maybe another episode with Aria perhaps, could be interesting...Delphox teaching Braixen a psychic attack...

It's going to be Braixen-Frogadeir ship episode.

I'm thinking, in this episode will be Serena's fight against Mietta. Who wants to attract Ash, holding Serena weak fighter.

Could this possibly be a Serena episode? What a foreign concept in XY. Well at least we know Braixen is appearing. Maybe it learns a psychic move. I actually don't want this to be Showcase related. I don't want Serena to only get episodes when it comes to her goal. Make some side hobbies. If this is even a Braixen episode.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Could this possibly be a Serena episode? What a foreign concept in XY. Well at least we know Braixen is appearing. Maybe it learns a psychic move. I actually don't want this to be Showcase related. I don't want Serena to only get episodes when it comes to her goal. Make some side hobbies. If this is even a Braixen episode.
    Wait Serena getting a episode is foreign concept? If anything clement getting a development episode is more of a foreign concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Remix2 View Post
    Wait Serena getting a episode is foreign concept? If anything clement getting a development episode is more of a foreign concept.
    Both fit the concept. But at least Serena's starting to speed up. Guess she found her running shoes and her Slow Start ability is starting to wear off. But I really do hope this is a Braixen focus episode. Part of me hopes Shauna is in this with a Ivysaur and they...do something. Do they battle each other?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Quote Originally Posted by Remix2 View Post
    It's an "XY foregin" concept in the sense that both happen (happened in the case for Clemont) at a pretty consistent rate but every single time it happens people act schoked that it does, then wait for the next Clemont/Serena focus episode and do the same thing all over again.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast