Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: May 21st: XY073 - We Will Have a Battle at the Fashion Show! Bagon VS Spritzee!!

Default May 21st: XY073 - We Will Have a Battle at the Fashion Show! Bagon VS Spritzee!!

http://i.imgur.com/OR8U8rq.jpg

The group has arrived in Laverre City! However, the Gym Leader of the Laverre Gym, Valerie, is going to participate in a fashion show and won't be able to battle Ash.

---

The group has arrived in Laverre City! However, apparently the Gym Leader of the Laverre Gym, Valerie, is going to participate in a fashion show and won't be able to battle Ash! Ash gets disheartened upon hearing this, but then he happens upon a Trainer named Shota and has a battle against him instead.

--

Having arrived in Laverre City, Ash and his friends immediately go to have a Gym match. However, Gym Leader Valerie tells them that a fashion show showcasing dresses she's designed is taking place today, so she's unable to do a Gym match. The disappointed Ash happens upon a Trainer named Shota and ends up having a battle against him instead. However, his travelmates Serena and Bonnie are nowhere to be seen......?
    Last edited by Dephender; 12th May 2015 at 9:05 PM.

Maybe this could possibly be a Showcase episode, but I doubt it.
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Maybe this could possibly be a Showcase episode, but I doubt it.
    Or Valerie's first appearance episode (and next episode is the 6th Gym Battle episode).
    My OmegaRuby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBlazeX View Post
    Or Valerie's first appearance episode (and next episode is the 6th Gym Battle episode).
    Doubt it. It's still early for the 6th gym battle. My guess is this is probably a filler.

Hmm what if this scenario happened:

• This episode shows a battle between Shota with a Bagon and Valarie and Spritzee and the latter wins. Ash and co meet Valarie and some plot happens.
    • Next episode is the gym battle with Shota taking notes on Ash's battle with Valarie (spying sort-of).
    • XY75 is the episode where Ash and Shota officially meet and have a battle.

Hmm it seem to early for a gym battle. In like 9 episodes we had the 5th and then 7 episodes later we have the 6th?Too fast.Potential filler imo.

I'm always making those out there speculations, so let me just start off with the most out-there one I could think of

>Zinnia

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I'm always making those out there speculations, so let me just start off with the most out-there one I could think of

>Zinnia
    but having a game character introduced before oras releases, the oras game seems to come later while the voice acting has already an elapse of 6 months

i'm guessing its another pokemn owned by cotd
    Good thing is I'm going to watch Hibike Euphonium until the end

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

.COTD pokemon in a showcase
    .Iris comes and challenges the Laverre gym with her newly caught bagon to learn about the immunity of fairy types to dragon types

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America X View Post
    Hmm it seem to early for a gym battle. In like 9 episodes we had the 5th and then 7 episodes later we have the 6th?Too fast.Potential filler imo.
    It seems they are rushing but in reality based in the games there's not much to do between Lumiose and Laverre City so it's fine in my opinion, the 6th gym battle is probably XY74 or XY75.

If it's another Bgaon wants to fly episodes, I am so done.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post

>Zinnia
    I'd literally pray for this to occur here. Not knowing the context though, I'll simply assume that it might be a filler instead.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If it's another Bgaon wants to fly episodes, I am so done.
    Nah, it's Igglybuff vs. Bagon.. I'm dropdead sure of this.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I can only hope that a rival has Bagon.. I'm kind of bored with only seeing it's line under the control of elites and villains..
    Forever receiving power-
    OR Playthrough - Final Team

Currently attempting to piece together a team including MegaBeedrill, Florges and Maractus.. It's difficult..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I can only hope that a rival has Bagon.. I'm kind of bored with only seeing it's line under the control of elites and villains..
    #ClemonthatesDragons..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

It is nice to have more Hoenn episodes in my opinion. I guess the guy with Kimori will own it.

I hope this Bagon belongs to Shota, and is it too much to ask for maybe a chance that Ash and Shota can battle here?

Quote Originally Posted by DotKU View Post
    I hope this Bagon belongs to Shota, and is it too much to ask for maybe a chance that Ash and Shota can battle here?
    Unfortunately Satoshi's Numelgon has left by then. Otherwise later we could see dragons battling in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by DotKU View Post
    Ash and Shota might meet in XY075 though imo, so they wouldn't battle here if that's the case. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Ash and Shota might meet in XY075 though imo, so they wouldn't battle here if that's the case. :x
    Oh yeah thats true, I got the order mixed up

Maybe someone will catch it to have Mega-Salamence later
    "You're Honor, I move that Dragon Ball GT be stricken from the Record."
    "Sustained!"

Inb4 Iris cameo episode
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Inb4 Iris cameo episode
    Iris returns with a Bagon and a Gibite.

I doubt she'll return here though, I think she'll get a 4-5 episode arc and I'm kinda doubtful it happening around this episode.
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Inb4 Iris cameo episode
    Omg I wish, but if this were the case there'd be more hype and foreshadowing in my opinion. It's nice to dream though. :c

Seriously I do not want to see Iris to return in XY but Haruka instead. Previous girls returning is a dumb pattern and that needs to be changed.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast