Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Aug 11th: XY&Z037 - The Finals! Ash VS Alan!!

Default Aug 11th: XY&Z037 - The Finals! Ash VS Alan!!

POKEMON FAN:

http://i.imgur.com/mQDhoR6.jpg

ALAN: A Mega Evolution Trainer that constantly searches for formidable opponents

Alan has traveled the world for the sole purpose of fighting strong opponents. When he met Ash, he was captivated by his enjoyment of battling and resolved to participate in the Kalos League, Ash being his target there. He has now been winning his way through the league with his overwhelming strength. But just when will the match against Ash that he's looking so forward to come...?

Mega Charizard X: In both their two previous battles, this has been the rival that has prevented Ash and Greninja's victory. It is Alan's partner and the two of them are always together.

Weavile: It is, of course, extremely quick, but its moves, like "Double Team" and "Night Slash", are also very powerful!

Tyranitar: In addition to being strong, it also uses its Ability "Sand Stream" to give itself further advantages in battle.

"I have to be the strongest! I will no longer lose to anyone!!"

http://i.imgur.com/X2FYott.jpg

ASH: Heading for the top together with the friends he believes in

The power to be at an understanding with their Pokémon is indispensable to all Trainers. Ash, however, has the limitless "power to befriend Pokémon". Will he be able to reach his goal of league victory with Pikachu and the ultimate five-man band he's met on his journey in the Kalos region!?

Ash Greninja: Ash and Greninja demonstrate the bond between Trainer and Pokémon with this form, which differs from Mega Evolution. At the end of the day, Ash is an unconventional Trainer.

Hawlucha: Cool and stylish! Hawlucha's forte is to entertain the audience while also delivering results!

Goodra: While it was a crybaby as a Goomy, it has now grown up and become strong-willed. It stakes everything on a single hit from "Bide".

Pikachu: Ash's first companion. Its strength is on par with its desire to make it to the top!

Noivern: At first Noibat couldn't even fly, but now it's become a big and reliable guy!

Talonflame: Evolved from Fletchling. It has played a major role in all the Gym matches in the entire region. It delivers preemptive attacks from the sky!

"Now that I've come this far, I only have one thought in my head! For us to win this ultimate battle"

--------

http://i.imgur.com/1lzJYo5.jpg

Ash and Alan face off in the Kalos League finals! It's known that Alan has a Charizard and a Metagross on hand, but it's a complete mystery what he'll send out as his third and last Pokémon!!

Blurbs:
    *Ash fights together with Pikachu!
    *Alan's Metagross battles Pikachu. The difference in size between them is enormous!!

-------

http://i.imgur.com/mWTNAyi.jpg

It's the Kalos League finals. Ash challenges Alan, who he has never won against. And as their battle continues with neither of them gaining a definite upper hand, Alan sends out the third member of his team, which has stayed a complete mystery so far.

------

http://i.imgur.com/FhhRrZO.jpg

As the Kalos League finals arrive, Ash confronts Alan, an opponent he has never won against before. And not only that, but Alan has not revealed any of the cards he has on his hand besides Charizard and Metagross all the way up through the semifinals. Ash and Alan clash together with all they have, and as their battle continues with neither of them gaining a definite upper hand, Alan finally sends out his third Pokémon.
    Last edited by Dephender; 2nd August 2016 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Well I'm going to guess and predict that this and episode 38 is Ash vs Alain, so it looks like it's going to be 2 parts.

And like Tyson, the final opponent at the Hoenn League, so too does Alain own a Metagross. Wonder if it'll end up being Pikachu again to defeat it.

"XY is (truly) the new AG."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the artwork!

This is probably Noivern's time to shine. But tbh I want Talonflame to take down Metagross.
    Alolan Krabby & Kingler

Water/Ghost

(Krabby) Strong currents carried it from Kanto to the Alolan shore and a territorial fight with Crabrawler was born. Unable to beat them due to Krabby’s small size, they retreated into the sand and became nocturnal creatures. Eventually, they developed Ghost-type abilities which made them immune to Fighting-type moves.

(Kingler) Due to their newfound Ghost-typing, Krabby lose their arms in the process of evolution. New spiritual power allows them to make their claws hover around them using some kind of ghostly tether. It is typically found in beaches with very little to no humans. It has a good relationship with Palossand to help each other protect their shared territory.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterShuriken View Post
    This is probably Noivern's time to shine. But tbh I want Talonflame to take down Metagross.
    No, Noivern needs to be the one to take this one out. He needs more wins, Talonflame doesn't. And Metang beat Noivern before revenge time.
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

Kalos Championship Match! Ash vs. Alan!!
    Last edited by DotKU; 10th July 2016 at 5:37 AM.

Shota's Mega Sceptile vs Alain's Metagross :O

But seriously, if it's a 2-part episode then Alain might not sweep Ash's team like I thought it'd happen. I WANT TO BELIEVE

Quote Originally Posted by Afrodisiac View Post
    Shota's Mega Sceptile vs Alain's Metagross :O

But seriously, if it's a 2-part episode then Alain might not sweep Ash's team like I thought it'd happen. I WANT TO BELIEVE
    Why would you think alain would sweep through ash?

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    probably because he doesn't believe Ash can win.

Ash is unlikely to win but at least Ash should be able to get Alain down to his last pokemon mega charizard x

Quote Originally Posted by andrewscott48209 View Post
    probably because he doesn't believe Ash can win.
    Ash not winning and Ash getting swept are two entirely different things. One is perfectly valid (and honestly just as if not more likely than the alternative, at the moment) speculation, the other is something that isn't even remotely implied and completely goes against Ash and Alain having a more or less equal and mutual rivalry going on.

And even then, past history is really the only reason I have to doubt Ash's chances of winning. Lack of skill and strength most definitely isn't an issue.

Because we only know of 2 Pokémon under Alain's care. Usually when this happens (i.e. Tobias) a sweep is to be expected so the lazy writers won't have to look for another 4 random members for Alain. But I was actually wrong, this might be a very intense battle.

Because we only know of 2 Pokémon under Alain's care. Usually when this happens (i.e. Tobias) a sweep is to be expected so the lazy writers won't have to look for another 4 random members for Alain. But I was actually wrong, this might be a very intense battle.
    A sweep would not require two episodes, the same length Ash needed to defeat Sawyer. It would only take one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadao View Post
    A sweep would not require two episodes, the same length Ash needed to defeat Sawyer. It would only take one episode.
    I know, I was expecting a sweep BEFORE these broadcast titles were revealed, not now.

Because status quo.

But the fact that Ash has gotten this far is something almost beyond everyone's wildest dreams, though I guessed this was a possibility from the moment I saw the last episode of BW. Never discount the Pallet Town episode!
    That'd be you Wendy (Silrunn). Sending me messages because you're a precious snowflake doesn't mean you're going to be listened to. A stranger on the Internet has no real power over me. Keep sending the messages though! I'll frame them and use them as an example of how to deal with people like you.

With a smile .

P.S. Locking your PM reception just means this goes public. This will go for every message you send.

Quote Originally Posted by nameman View Post
    Because status quo.

But the fact that Ash has gotten this far is something almost beyond everyone's wildest dreams, though I guessed this was a possibility from the moment I saw the last episode of BW. Never discount the Pallet Town episode!
    I sort of speculate it the moment I saw Ash's XY outfit. Never saw an outfit that makes Ash look this badass before. Red's hat and slimmer clothes, plus with a few design changes regarding hair and teeth, he looked much older and taller than ever before. If there was a design that could say Ash will win the Pokémon League, the XY design is the one that did it.

I think this is Alain's Metagross. Alain and Ash's battle might be a two parter episode. Of course it makes sense to save Charizard for last.

They introduced three brand new Pokémon during Ash and Paul's final battle.....granted Paul was Ash's main rival for the whole series.

Credit: itsbirdyart

Thank goodraness that people can stop throwing around the ridiculous notion that Sawyer even had a chance to beat Ash in the league, it made no sense from a writer's viewpoint combined with the league pacing.

Anyways, I feel that last episode may start the match off so we can get straight into the action here. I'm expecting 3-4 knockouts so Ash-Greninja and Charizard X can fight it out, and I'm kinda expecting Pikachu to deal the final, final blow if Ash wins or at the very least remove an extremely tough opponent (not Metagross, that's pinned for Noivern). If Ash was to win here, I'd expect Ash-Greninja to even the Ash vs Alan numbers if Alan gets an advantage to 2v1 (A-G and tired Pikachu vs Mega Charizard X) and after Ash-Greninja faints to get revenge in the Flare Arc, Pikachu comes out and finishes off the weakened Charizard X.
    Gay and Proud.
    Sun (Anthony): Rowlet, Bruxish, Salandit
    Moon (Alba): Popplio, Pikipek, Cutiefly, Lurantis, Oricorio

Thankfully the fact that it's a two parter means Alain won't curbstomp Ash like Trollbias did and the battles won't be as rushed. I really think this could be Ash's chance to win this region, or at the very least come very close.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

But seriously, if it's a 2-part episode
    Depends on XYZ36. We saw Ash battling in the league in one of the screenshots. The last person he needs to battle is Alain. So if there is no suprising plot twist where Ash needs to fight other persons in this episode, then the battle will probably already start in XYZ36, which will make the battle at least 2 and a half episodes long.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post
    Depends on XYZ36. We saw Ash battling in the league in one of the screenshots. The last person he needs to battle is Alain. So if there is no suprising plot twist where Ash needs to fight other persons in this episode, then the battle will probably already start in XYZ36, which will make the battle at least 2 and a half episodes long.
    Ideal scenario would be to start this battle during the last several minutes of episode 36, go the full two episodes, and then end (with or without an interruption) in the first ten minutes of episode 39.
    Thank you FairyWitch for the artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Thankfully the fact that it's a two parter means Alain won't curbstomp Ash like Trollbias did and the battles won't be as rushed. I really think this could be Ash's chance to win this region, or at the very least come very close.
    that means nothing. Maybe the battle will only begin at the end of episode and ash will be curbstomped in next episode.
    after all, despite XY32 title was "megazard showdown" the lizards barely obtained 3 minutes screentime.
    feed my pokemon, thanks.

The only good thing this league did? Ash reached the finals.

...Too bad it had battles being skipped until the last two.

~ "As long as it has a flavor, I like any kind of food!" ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The only good thing this league did? Ash reached the finals.

...Too bad it had battles being skipped until the last two.
    Either you're from the future, can SEE the future, or you're speaking 5 episodes too early.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast