Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 351

Thread: The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    EDIT:
    It is. There's some people I trust more than others regarding new moves.
    I will keep that in my mind from now on.

    That aside, from BWS2-08:

    Ash:

    Krokorok -> Krookodile

    - Dragon Claw

    Trip:

    Serperior

    - Dragon Tail
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 30th August 2012 at 12:24 PM.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    From BWS2-09,

    Alder:

    Bouffalant
    Ability: Sap Sipper

    Dawn:

    Quilava

    - Flamethrower

    On a side note, i wanted to ask why have you added Bite in Ash's Krookodile listing. I know that it used that move when it was a Sandile, but since its evolution it haven't used that move. Also Ash caught it as a Krokorok, so even if it used to have that move as a Sandile, it shouldn't be mentioned as it didn't use that move under Ash's command.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 6th September 2012 at 12:26 PM.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,094

    Default

    Kotetsu

    Ferrothorn
    - Pin Missle.
    - Thunderbolt.

    Samurott
    - Hydro Cannon.
    - Aqua Jet.
    - Razor Shell.

    Marlon

    Jellicent
    - Shadow Ball.

    Mantine
    - Bullet Seed.
    - Psybeam?
    Last edited by playerking; 13th September 2012 at 12:22 PM.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    From BWS2-10,

    Kotetsu:

    Ferrothorn

    - Thunderbolt
    - Pin Missile

    Samurott

    - Hydro Cannon
    - Aqua Jet
    - Razor Shell

    Marlon:

    Jellicent
    Ability: Cursed Body

    Mantine

    - ???
    - Bullet Seed
    - Psybeam?

    Note: Missed most of the episode because of loss of net connection. Would update later.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 13th September 2012 at 6:47 PM.

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Where World Champions Live
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Last one:

    Mantine
    - Wing Attack

    Also, Jellicent's Ability was Cursed Body.

    Run for your lives.

    tumblr - livejournal

  6. #181
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    On a side note, i wanted to ask why have you added Bite in Ash's Krookodile listing. I know that it used that move when it was a Sandile, but since its evolution it haven't used that move. Also Ash caught it as a Krokorok, so even if it used to have that move as a Sandile, it shouldn't be mentioned as it didn't use that move under Ash's command.
    Looking back at the stuff I've got stored, I seem to have Ctrl+V a temporary list of what Sunglasses Sandile knew at first. Thanks for noticing it!

    Side note, everything new has been added.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

    Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    From BWS2-12,

    Larry:

    Golurk

    - Flash Cannon
    - Heavy Slam
    - Strength

    Giovanni:

    Persian

    - Shadow Claw (the old DP animation is used)
    - Power Gem (i don't know what the animators were thinking when they made the animation for this attack, its looks exactly like Hyper Beam, guess they were really lazy)

    Team Rocket Grunts:

    Golem

    - Rock Blast
    - Steamroller

    Rhydon

    - Megahorn
    - Hyper Beam
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 27th September 2012 at 8:02 PM.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    From BWS2-14:

    Seon?:

    Roserade

    - Poison Sting
    - Bullet Seed
    - Energy Ball

    Mizuki:

    Lilligant

    - Leech Seed
    - Energy Ball

    Maya:

    Cinccino

    - Tail Slap
    - Rock Blast
    - Hyper Beam
    - Giga Impact
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 11th October 2012 at 10:00 PM.

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    179

    Default

    did oshawott learn a new move in the last ep, i looked at the pics and it doesnt look like one of its older moves it uses against pignite???

  10. #185
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Liligant used Seed Bomb!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Updated my post above.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetlag45 View Post
    did oshawott learn a new move in the last ep, i looked at the pics and it doesnt look like one of its older moves it uses against pignite???
    The only move Oshawott used was Hydro Pump which it learned in BWS2-03.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Liligant used Seed Bomb!
    It was Yadorigi no Tane which is Leech Seed in Japanese and not Tanebakudan which is Seed Bomb in Japanese.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 11th October 2012 at 6:08 PM.

  12. #187
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    It looked just like Seed bomb the Simisage used! My bad! Don't understand Japanese! XD
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Updated my post above.
    It was Yadorigi no Tane which is Leech Seed in Japanese and not Tanebakudan which is Seed Bomb in Japanese.
    Did this move has the effect of Leech Seed that we've seen during Ash VS Gardenia match, or did it just hit Pansage as it was a regular long-ranged attack?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  14. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,094

    Default

    Soran and Riku

    Braviary
    - Quick Attack?
    - Brave Bird
    - Wing Attack?

    Buizel
    - Aqua Jet

    Drilbur
    - Drill Liner
    - Metal Claw
    - Rock Slide?

    Corphish
    - Bubblebeam.
    Last edited by playerking; 18th October 2012 at 12:24 PM.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Soran and Riku

    Braviary
    - Quick Attack?
    - Brave Bird
    - Wing Attack?

    Buizel
    - Aqua Jet

    Drilbur
    - Drill Liner
    - Metal Claw
    - Rock Slide?

    Corphish
    - Bubblebeam.
    There was a Peck-like attack for Braviary as well..

    Dig for Drilbur as well.

    Combinations:
    - Mole Hawk: Dig+Brave Bird
    - Drill Wing: Drill Run+Wing Attack
    - Metal Claw+Quick Attack/Aerial Ace
    - Rock Slide+Peck/Fury Attack/something...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Soran and Riku

    Braviary
    - Quick Attack?
    - Brave Bird
    - Wing Attack?

    Buizel
    - Aqua Jet

    Drilbur
    - Drill Liner
    - Metal Claw
    - Rock Slide?

    Corphish
    - Bubblebeam.
    I believe Buizel has Water Gun too.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    BWS2 16:

    Shobu:
    Zweilous > Hydreigon
    Dragon Rush
    Hyper Beam
    Draco Meteor

    Zweilous II
    Wing Attack (really)? Zweilous can't learn Wing Attack apart from cheating.

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    BWS2 16:

    Shobu:
    Zweilous > Hydreigon
    Dragon Rush
    Hyper Beam
    Draco Meteor

    Zweilous II
    Wing Attack (really)? Zweilous can't learn Wing Attack apart from cheating.
    When did that Hydreigon use Hyper Beam. The only two un-confirmable attacks it used were Bite or Crunch and the other is Gust or Whirlwind or something similar to those type of moves. But the point is that Hydreigon nor its pre-evolves can learn any type of wind base attacks.

    As for the attack which Zweilous used, it possibly could be Double Hit, though seems an unlikely choice.

    Another thing is that are we really sure that those two pokemons really belonged to Shobu or is she just looking after someone else's pokemons.

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    When did that Hydreigon use Hyper Beam. The only two un-confirmable attacks it used were Bite or Crunch and the other is Gust or Whirlwind or something similar to those type of moves. But the point is that Hydreigon nor its pre-evolves can learn any type of wind base attacks.

    As for the attack which Zweilous used, it possibly could be Double Hit, though seems an unlikely choice.

    Another thing is that are we really sure that those two pokemons really belonged to Shobu or is she just looking after someone else's pokemons.
    Dephender said that she was raising them to evolve into Hydreigon so she can ask the Elder if she can leave for a journey so they are hers I believe.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Dephender said that she was raising them to evolve into Hydreigon so she can ask the Elder if she can leave for a journey so they are hers I believe.
    Okay, so Iris can leave with an Axew, but this girl couldn't leave until she had a Hydreigon? That's harsh..

    Eitherway, shouldn't the combination moves also be listed?
    Last edited by Locormus; 1st November 2012 at 5:30 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Okay, so Iris can leave with an Axew, but this girl couldn't leave until she had a Hydreigon? That's harsh..

    Eitherway, shouldn't the combination moves also be listed?
    The elder told her later that all she had to do was ask her to leave, and she would of let her.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,094

    Default

    Drayden

    Haxorus
    - Giga Impact

    Druddigon
    - Dragon Claw
    - Flash Cannon
    - Double Team
    - Dragon Tail
    Last edited by playerking; 8th November 2012 at 12:29 PM.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Some of the other ones from BWS2-17,

    Fraxure (used by Iris in the past):

    - Dual Chop
    - Dragon Claw

    Altaria (used by the School Boy in the past):

    - Mist
    - DragonBreath
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 8th November 2012 at 8:22 PM.

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Some of the other ones from BWS2-17,

    Fraxure (used by Iris in the past):

    - Dual Chop
    - Dragon Claw

    Altaria (used by the School Boy in the past):

    - Mist
    - DragonBreath
    Dual Chop was used by Fraxure? What animation did it has?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  25. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Dual Chop was used by Fraxure? What animation did it has?
    Nothing special, looked a bit like a basic smashing attack without any sort of glow. It was just a plain looking attack. Can't really say more about it as the attack got dodged by Altaria.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •