Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Excuse you but I'm talking about all her moves after evolving, not just the new ones. I wanna know all the moves that Unfezant used on Swanna.
    Try the episode thread as well, there you might get an answer much faster.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

Because this isn't the place for that, Locormus. It's a list of attacks that each Pokemon has ever used, not what attacks they used in a specific couple of minutes of one episode. That's what the episode discussion threads are for.

Reiji's Elgyem

- Light Screen
    - Psychic
    My Pokemon in AS (so far).

3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Default Apparently, Iota doesn't allow discussion in a discussionthread..

Quote Originally Posted by Iota View Post
    Because this isn't the place for that, Locormus. It's a list of attacks that each Pokemon has ever used, not what attacks they used in a specific couple of minutes of one episode. That's what the episode discussion threads are for.
    Yeah, so for what reason was my post deleted again? "Don't ask when a PKMN used a certain attack. The show has been going strong for 700+ episodes, it’s now pretty darn difficult to pinpoint the exact episode."

He wasn't asking which episode, because that was pretty darn obvious because it aired on that same day. Therefore, his question was eligable for answering conform to the rules. If this thread allows questions about the moves which pokemon used, then I would say that I am eligable to ask: What, How, Where, Why, and When.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    Try the episode thread as well, there you might get an answer much faster.
    Especially considering that this then is even less of a useful post in this thread, yet got to stay. No seriously, what is more useful, the above post, or mine simply stating: Air Slash, Aerial Ace.

Four words cleared his question, yet Dreamcoat's fourteen words did nothing for him, as he had to look in a different thread, that wasn't specifically about moves that were used, and probably had to restate the question, taking up even more of his time, because you two got pompous... This might not be the thread for it.. Yeah, if the contents of this database aren't open for discussion, you could rather close this thread, and edit it yourself, with getting the suggestions in PM form...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    Have we seen the Elemental Pledges yet? I dont think so, but I just want to make sure. If yes, can you tell me the episode?
    And this also has nothing to do with supplementing a database of moves that pokemon have used, so delete this to will you... As the user could've easily checked the database, so you should ignore him, thus delete G50's response as well. Jeez..
    Last edited by Locormus; 9th March 2012 at 3:51 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Not sure why your other post was deleted, but I'll clear something up for you. I'm not suggesting that he asked what episode it was. The user asked what moves were asked in a specific few minutes of a specific episode. Now, I've been in the episode discussion threads often, and by the end of the episode, there is always someone that has a fully edited post with the entire episode synopsis. It's not hard to go there to find it. This is a database, not a place where the members contributing to it have to recall when in an episode a move was used, or even what episode, but simply what moves have been used by each "character".

To finish off, yes, those two posts should be deleted too, because they are doing nothing. A quick search on the first page would have shown if they were even use, it's just other users being lazy and coming to the wrong place, so rest assured, they will be reported too and I'm sure Dreamcoat will request them to be deleted when he's on anyway.

I appreciate your points and agree, it would be nice if this were a place to discuss said moves, but can you imagine if this were a question about a different episode, and not the most recent? It's a lot easier for everyone just to head to an episodes discussion thread, or have a look on the Bulbapedia synopsis to find out, rather than asking in a thread that clearly is a database.

Reiji's Elgyem also had Psybeam.
    Last edited by playerking; 10th March 2012 at 10:07 AM.

Let me just clear a few points up, I had looked in the episode thread and Bulbapedia before I came here. The only reason I asked was cuz I wanted to know what moves, if any, she forgot. Bulbapedia doesn't do the recent moves when all the moves have recently been used so it wasn't there and there was no synopses up. I posted this question in the episode thread too, and got an answer there after a while.

So I wasn't being lazy because I check everywhere else before even posting. I was under the impression that questions about moves where aloud here so again sorry if I did something wrong. I just wanted an answer.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Kenyan's Dageki

- Karate Chop
    - Low Sweep
    My FC 0705-6747-8925

Ash's Scraggy.

- Focus Blast.

Edmond's Seimitoad

- Drain Punch
    - Mud Bomb?

Ability: Swift Swim.

Flora's Gothorita

- Psyshock
    - DoubleSlap
    Last edited by playerking; 15th March 2012 at 11:39 AM.

Akkie's Yanakkie

- Seed Bomb
    - Shadow Claw
    - Low Sweep
    - Giga Impact
    My FC 0705-6747-8925

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Edmond's Seismitoad

- Drain Punch
    - Mud Bomb?

Ability: Swift Swim.
    I think that was Mud Shot, also i think it used a 3rd move as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I think that was Mud Shot, also i think it used a 3rd move as well.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure, I don't think I heard the japanese name for Mud Bomb, so I'd say Mud Shot.

And yeah, it used a punching move and it didn't sound like Brick Break to me.

Yeah, I wasn't sure, I don't think I heard the japanese name for Mud Bomb, so I'd say Mud Shot.
    Audio quality can be a factor, but since Japanese mud shot, is basically "mud shot" then yes it was "Mud shot" it has the same attack as Ash's Palpitoad.

If Ash does get Seismitoad, I'm going to miss that long sticky tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Audio quality can be a factor, but since Japanese mud shot, is basically "mud shot" then yes it was "Mud shot" it has the same attack as Ash's Palpitoad.

If Ash does get Seismitoad, I'm going to miss that long sticky tongue.
    And we'd basically have been previewed Ash' Seismitoad twice already.. Because then there would be no denying that it would get Drain Punch. But Sludgewave could give us back the tong, with the sludge firing off that?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

And yeah, it used a punching move and it didn't sound like Brick Break to me.
    It was Brick Break.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    And we'd basically have been previewed Ash' Seismitoad twice already.. Because then there would be no denying that it would get Drain Punch. But Sludgewave could give us back the tong, with the sludge firing off that?
    I like how they are noticing that stuff, giving a Seismitoad a punching move due to obvious reasons, talking how female Unfezants are really fast and faster then males, I like when writers pay attentiont to stuff like this, with that in mind yeah I want Palpitoad to evolve even more since it seems they would probably give him a punching move indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    talking how female Unfezants are really fast and faster then males
    That was a direct quote from one of the only two dex entries available for use.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    That was a direct quote from one of the only two dex entries available for use.
    I know... if I didn't know that I wouldn't say I liked how they focused on it.

They made her speedy, they respect that entry, that is what I mean if you have seen my old posts, I have asked months ago that they focused on her speed and evolved Palpitoad and give him a punching move, obviously I didn't make that up, I saw the dex entries and that is why I suggested it.

Sometimes they ignore those traits even if the dex entry says so or rather, they don't focus on them.

I like how they are noticing that stuff, giving a Seismitoad a punching move due to obvious reasons, talking how female Unfezants are really fast and faster then males, I like when writers pay attentiont to stuff like this, with that in mind yeah I want Palpitoad to evolve even more since it seems they would probably give him a punching move indeed.
    I know... if I didn't know that I wouldn't say I liked how they focused on it.

They made her speedy, they respect that entry, that is what I mean if you have seen my old posts, I have asked months ago that they focused on her speed and evolved Palpitoad and give him a punching move, obviously I didn't make that up, I saw the dex entries and that is why I suggested it.

Sometimes they ignore those traits even if the dex entry says so or rather, they don't focus on them.
    Please, keep the discussion limited to the new moves.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

Burgundy's Dewott

Ice Beam.
    Revenge.
    Last edited by playerking; 22nd March 2012 at 11:09 AM.

Langley's Kirikizan

- Metal Sound

Domon's Kojondo

- Pound
    -Hi-JUmp Kick

Masaomi's Nageki
    - Seismic Toss
    -Build Up
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 22nd March 2012 at 11:25 AM.
    My FC 0705-6747-8925

Bianca Emboar

Arm Thrust
    Hammer Arm

Trip's Conkeldurr

Bulk Up
    Rock Tomb.
    Last edited by playerking; 22nd March 2012 at 11:34 AM.

Bianca Emboar

Arm Thrust
    Hammer Arm

Trip's Conkeldurr

Bulk Up
    Rock Tomb.
    Strength.
    Roubushin used Strength as a Dokkora, if you count it now again, then you might as well count Stone Edge, even though he also previously used that move too......
    My FC 0705-6747-8925

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Roubushin used Strength as a Dokkora, if you count it now again, then you might as well count Stone Edge, even though he also previously used that move too......
    I forgot it had and I put it there because you said.

Shooti's Roubushin learned Build Up....

Followed it up with Strength.....

I thought you were talking about it's new moves.

And Simipour

Low Sweep.
    Last edited by playerking; 22nd March 2012 at 11:57 AM.

Wait so Bel's Emboar used both Hammer Arm and Arm thrust in today's episode?? Cuz Bulbapedia only has Arm Thrust.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast