Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- Overpowering Past

OOC: Nothing? Good. Then my work here is done.

---

Sofiya Mikhailovna Ignatova
    Bellow High
    [Friday - After School]

Sofiya stared intently at the man, heart racing as she waited for his response. He seemed confused, for some reason. But he wasn’t smiling. Sofiya started to worry. Didn’t he like bunnies? The man finally spoke up, and she froze when he heard his tone of voice.

“No, I don't think I want to 'bake bunnies', what ever that means. Bye.”

Sofiya’s enthusiasm fell from her face, and there was a slight look of horror in her eyes. How could he not want to- was he already that deep in sorrow? Beyond saving? Like she had been back then? She opened her mouth slightly to try and speak up again. Say something. Mention the cookies. Anything to get in a second try, but before she could melt her frozen mind enough, the man had already pushed her aside and… disappeared.

She turned to look at where he had went, but he had managed to walk so far away, she couldn’t even see him anymore. She had missed her chance. Failed to cheer him up. And now he was sad, and… Sofiya could feel that lump in her throat. The one that signaled you were about to cry.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder and winced. It was the same side she had hit against the door. Did it hurt that much? She hadn't noticed... Trying her best to hide the pain behind a curious smile, she turned to look at the man next to her. It was the guy from the band. The one who gave out free candy. And beasts! Randall. Or something. He was smiling, Sofiya really liked that. And her smile turned just a tad genuine as he spoke.

“Don't worry about it, Sofiya. He probably just needs time, right?”

“...Ye-” Sofiya began, lowering her gaze. She took in a shaky breath and looked back up, meaning to ask if he wanted to bake bunnies instead, but just like with the earlier man, he, too, walked off, and Sofiya’s stomach fell again.

She looked at his distancing back, and gave a worried look at his arm. Yeah, he was hurt. He probably didn’t have time to waste on someone like her. She was just being a burden. The other guy, too, probably thought so. No, he definitely thought so.

The leftover tears that lingered from the unfortunate collision with the floor were soon accompanied by fresh ones, and Sofiya quickly brought her gaze back down. No. No, no, no, she couldn’t cry in the middle of the hallway. She brought a hand to wipe away the annoying water, only to realize that… if she did it now, she’d wipe away her make up that covered the bags under her eyes.

She swayed a bit on her standing spot, before a bench nearby caught her attention. She headed straight towards it, slumping down and brushing her conveniently long bangs to cover her face. Eyes cast down on her knees, she clutched the papers she held. One was the thing Ms.Halls had wanted her to grab, the other was her drawing. Trying desperately to hold back a sob, she started to fold the two pieces of paper, fingers working to make them into origami cranes. Oh, cranes… why hadn’t she thought to give one of those to the sad man? Maybe it would have cheered him up. Well…

She sniffed and wiped her tears with her index finger, careful not to mess anything up. She wasn’t giving up. Every time now. Every single time she’d see him, she’d give a different offer. If he didn’t like bunnies or baking, maybe he liked something else? Like babies or sunshine.

She looked at the two origami in her hands, and realized they were shaking. Her shoulder still hurt, that annoying kind of pain, hot and tingling at the same time. But she knew the shaking wasn’t from that.

How many cranes had she made now? Not a thousand, but… but many. And still, his brother’s condition hadn’t… She was sad now. Worried. Avoiding feelings like these was the exact reason why… she couldn’t allow anyone else to worry.

She decided she'd just sit still for a while. Just sit and look at the cranes until they could make her feel better. Until she could push everything away and smile again. She didn't want to go to the bathroom. If she had done that now, she would've cried. So, instead, she just stood and started to swing her legs slowly, tracing her finger along the bloodied drawings decorating one of the cranes. This night, too, there'd be a court, and she could kill those shadowy things. That thought alone cheered her up, no matter how twisted it sounded.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Russell Wilton
    Miss Halls Class (Afternoon after class)

Not long after the Student President came and enter the bell rang but not without a word from the girl. He turned to her to see her getting up from the seat she moved to. Looking back at him with a smile, she finally spoke again.

“They probably won't care too much about your height as long as you can run fast enough. Good luck though, even if you decide to go with drama or cooking.” Waving goodbye she made her way out of the door...

“I guess I don’t get a name,” he finally commented as he watched her pick up a flier and leave. He began gathering his stuff turning to his left to the fair-skinned blonde next to him. He remembered him, Snowy Fields; he was the announced as the newest member of Crimson Beast last Friday. He stared at him for moment, he was interested in him; he was only person so far that at least looked his height. There was one more that was similar height as him but... Snowy kind of looked like a princess even though he was definitely a boy... He noticed his hands as he... typed on his desk? Realizing what he was doing was kind of strange he looked away.

A wild dash from the girl that had earlier fallen to the floor then caught his attention... Yeah that was the second person that appeared close to his height but she was strange. Making to such judgment on a person he didn’t know was wrong and he knew it yet he didn’t have any encouragement to just go up and talk to her. The fact he was free to go suddenly surfaced to his mind. He quickly hopped off his seat and slung his backpack onto his back. He clumsily knocked into his desk as he tried to rush off, causing its legs to slightly screech on the floor. He quickly straightened it out before going to him Miss Halls’ desk and grabbing a flier. Russell then made a quick dash for the door again failing by hitting the door frame. Giving his right shoulder a good rub he exited the room. He actually didn’t make it far before running into something else and tripping.

“Argh... Maybe I should just wear my stupid glasses!” Russell furiously growled as he bumped into his third object since school ended. Everything to his right side was a dark blur and normally he doesn’t bump into anything when he took his time but when he rush he fails to notice things and goes right into them... If he took Track he probably would be okay since there wouldn’t be any obstacles, right? Standing up he looked up at what he ran into... Crap...

“Mr. Jones?! Sorry for bumping into you like that!” Russell averted his blue eyes downwards... just great he looked like a huge klutz... It appeared he was waiting for the remaining students to exit his room before going off somewhere... At the moment he didn’t seem busy like Miss Halls so he thought he could ask; he wasn’t getting to the dorms fast anyway. His eyes turned upward toward the taller man. “Hey Mr. Jones, I have a question about the clubs. I was thinking about starting a cooking club, who would I talk to about that?”

-

[Strength Social Link Update: ...After having a rather short conversation with unknown female, homeroom classmate (Clarise) before the bell rang, Russell impression is that she friendly but she appears to be not very talkative or attentive since she didn’t answer his friendly questions or even told him her name. He has no ill feeling toward her and if he happened to see her in trouble he will at least attempt to help, but doing anything that might result in serious injury or death, not likely.]
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

OOC:Sonya just blew JP's mind. Seriously.

---------------

<//JP- Lovers Arcana//3
    <//Bellow High//3

The bell finally rings, quickly followed by an immeasurable commotion as everyone hastily pack their belongings and try to escape from this nightmare. Ms. Halls may be one of the sexiest teachers on Bellow high, but still, a teenager’s attention span only lasts so long. Moreso with all the visual distractions.

JP grabbed his satchel and marched on, deciding to wait for Terri outside of the classroom. As soon as he opened the door he sees no other than Sonya asking that butthead Shinai to “bake bunnies” with him.

What.
    The.
    Hell.

JP just about froze. Only after Randy had tried, and failed, to comfort her did he snap out of his paralitic surprised state. He went closer to her and grabbed her shoulder, lightly nudging her to turn his way.

“Did you seriously just ask Shinai if he wanted to have sex with you?”

That was the only thing JP could really say.

OOC: Pfft... I was 2/3 of the way done with Halberd's opinions of all the other characters, which took forever, only to get to page 3 of the signups and realise that most of them aren't in the same homeroom as him. >__< Looks like I really am staying up all night to finish this...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryan "Halberd" Donneley
    Bellow High Homeroom, Friday Afternoon

Despite the fact that Halberd had transferred to a new high school, this first week of classes had been surprisingly typical. Classes were off to a slow start, save for one in which the teacher had the nerve to pass out tests already. Oh well, that test was for a science class, and science was one of Halberd's best subjects. Laboratory experiments were fun and the logic of science made sense to him, but he couldn't for the love of Puss In Boots put together an essay which was less choppy than the ocean in a storm. Homeroom at least was typical--the first week of that had always been as boring as this one at his old school. As he listened to Mr. Testa's lecture, he could have sworn that the teacher looked transparent, like a ghost.

But the week did have its good points. First and foremost, Halberd, unlike many other students, didn't have to deal with living in a dorm. Thanks to his savings, both from helping his father out at the auto shop and his share of the thieving profits of the Black Cat Bandits, he had his own apartment off campus. Of course, this meant that he had to deal with a ten-minute drive to and from school every day, but he didn't mind that too much. Living off campus also meant that he had less incentive to be involved with extracurricular activities on campus.

Nevertheless, he couldn't help but join the school's fencing club. Perhaps his main idiosyncrasy was that he couldn't survive without a sword by his side. Even now, as he sat in his desk, he had his trusty saber on his left hip, tucked snugly inside the sheath he had made for it. On the first day of school, he had to go through the same shenanigan that he did at the beginning of his freshman year: a trip to the principal's office, followed by him convincing the school officials that this sword was not a real weapon. And he got the usual response: that he would get in trouble if he unsheathed it outside of the school gym (which was where the fencing club met). It wasn't a worry though, for he had no reason to use the saber for non-fencing purposes--at least not yet that is.

To prevent himself from falling asleep during lecture, Halberd took a look around at his new classmates, figuring it would be worth his while. One girl particularly stood out to him--he thought he had seen her before during the fencing club's first meeting, but he really couldn't tell. There was something about her sparkly appearance that gave her a peculiar air of mystery. Normally he didn't really care for the more mysterious-looking girls, but there was just something about her that caused him to gaze at her for a bit longer than he initially expected. He tried to remember what her name was... It was something Irish-sounding, maybe? Starting with a C? Her last name was Wright, but what was her first name? Oh well, who cared for the moment?

Halberd decided to pay no attention to the random cries echoing through the hallway. By now he had been quite used to the immaturity associated with high school, and this certainly sounded like it. He remembered his own first two years of high school, during which even he had more immature tendencies. Most notably, he failed miserably while trying to be cool, for he always sounded invariably nerdy or just plain awkward while doing so. His idea of being "cool" used to be dramatically quoting lines from movies, popular and obscure. It was this practice that had earned him the title of "drama king" those first two years. During his junior year, he decided to be past all the embarrassment that came out of it, acting more serious and level-headed from then on.

Having suddenly lost interest in looking around at classmates, Halberd had the urge to send a text message to one of his fellow Black Cat Bandits, all of which were still way over in another state. Even though only a week of school had passed, he missed them already. All three--Warren, Merlin, Lupin--they were his brothers, pretty much. They were the reason why his childhood was fun. They were the reason why he didn't mind being at home alone while his parents were working. They had been so close to him all those years that it was just so hard to be separate from them for even that short of a time. He spent the rest of the period staring at the clock, not really caring about the other people in the classroom for the time being.

When the bell rang, Halberd was not one of the excited people running out the door into a new weekend. In fact, he was one of the last to leave, sullenly lifting his stuffed shoulder bag and following a very average-looking boy out of the aisle. He tried to look for the elusive Ms. Wright, but she had already disappeared into the chaotic sea of students. Oh well, there was always Monday as far as getting a chance to talk to her goes.

As Halberd headed out of the school, he casually dodged the student traffic, acting as if he was a ghost lurking about a random unfamiliar place. It wasn't until he was outside and sitting down on the grass that he took out his cell phone and prepared a text message. For a while he was contemplating who to send it to first, eventually deciding to send it out to all three recipients at once:

It's now officially my first weekend here. I miss you all already--I'm starting to regret moving here. Anything new on our usual scene? Any new faces in Sanctuary, Merlin?

It was not a very well-thought-out text at all. Halberd's mind was in a daze right now, suppressed by the late afternoon sun. As he looked around at the wandering students, he wondered how he would get along with them all, at least the ones that "mattered", whatever that meant. Especially since he was only spending one year here. One year... and then everything would return to normal.

...Or would it?

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Default Bought the Persona Compilation CD's. "I'll Face Myself" Jazz is awesome!

Lace Condor
    Bellow High (After Class)
    Friday Afternoon

My desk isn't going to dissapear any faster doing this.

The evening hours shine through Ms.Hall's room brightly across to Ms.Condor's seat. Thinking on the future, Lace fights the urge to nod off as her eyelids become increasingly heavy. Just before falling into an early nap, Ms.Hall's announces the classes dismissal and provides a form they take leaving class.

"It's Friday afternoon, and I got the whole weekend!" Rising out of her seat, Lace grabs her things and strides over to the door giving Ms.Hall a warm smile.

"Have a good weekend!", she says with a wave.

Lace takes the paper out into the school halls, looking about in an abrupt sense of confusion. She had yet to get fully adjusted to her dormitory and her schedule had a bit too much free time. Folding the sheet of paper into her back pocket, Lace wrapped her backpack around infront of her chest, slowly walking left down the hall in thought.

I heard there was a band playing after school tonight, or was it tomorrow evening? Slapping herself in the forehead she was jumping ahead of things again.

If those guys really are some sorta rock band, I can't align myself with that sort of crowd. Kind of scene isn't what I wanna be apart of. What I need to do is something that's alot more personal, just me.

The school halls infront of her were filled with kids chatting and laughing about. Sitting on benches, typing on phones, everything was live and busy. So many things seemed to grab at her focus. Posted on the wall was a school advertisment paper talking about the variety of clubs/organizations available at Bellow High. Lace stopped in her tracks, and ran over to the poster, running her fingers over the list with wide eyes.

Infront of the ad, Lace's voice grew soft and low as she read down the list of groups and their basic information. Tracing every letter as if it'd dissapear if she looked away.

"Here we go......MMA! That wouldn't be too tough would it? It'd at least put some muscle on me, string bean that I am."

Taking her attention of the poster, she twisted on her heel to quickly face behind her. Lace needed to find a teacher she could talk to about getting into martial arts, and soon. Stuffing both hands into her back pocket and her top dress shirt down by one button, Lace closed her eyes in a cheery relaxed smile and skipped forward towards what she'd hoped by the stairwell.

"Just like Nickelodeon! The Ninja Turtles! Ha, I getta be Donatello! Ooohhh, this is gonna be sooo good! All I have to do, is show up with a sneaky grin on my face like a raccoon spy."
    With eyes still closed, Lace put her right arm across the bottom of her face like a mask thinking she was in a new spy-flick.

"Yeah, one that's just had his tail snipped from behind at the hands of a grizzly lion tamer. I'll be able to smack off at least a hundred thousand panthers with a strong gold-tipped staff and the months errrr years of training! Yeah days of expert skill I'd have with that pole, I could stop anything infront of me. Nothings gonna get the drop on m-"

Nothing except the table in the middle of the open area Lace just walked into. Hands stuffed behind her, she wasn't quick enough to catch her fall and fell halfway across the wooden top. Skipping as she was, the table's legs slided to her right and she along with it came crashing down to the floor with her mouth hitting the hard marble floor face-first.

"Ahhh Damit!!"

Clutching her bleeding mouth, she was now on one knee looking down at the small pool of blood infront of her on the floor. The table was standing on its side like a shield infront of her and things seemed to quiet as a small group of students stopped their walk to look her way, muttering in quiet confusion.

Embarrased and angry, Lace kicked her bag away from her and crawled to the table resting her back on it down on the floor. Tears began to whell up, and she had no idea where the nurse's office could be. With her eyes darting around sharply left and ride, she reached into her mouth and pulled out a small bleeding tooth with surprising ease.

Ahhh, this things gonna get me in trouble.
    Condor stuffed the tooth in her breast pocket and proceeded to bit her lip to hold back anyone seeing her about to cry.

"I can't stay here, needa go inside."

Not wanting to attract any more attention, covering her mouth with one hand Lace stood herself up from the table and knelt down to grab her backpack. Her knees were painfully weak, wobbling as she rose she knew she'd be limping for a bit. Maybe a day, or less she couldn't tell. It was getting hard for her to speak, she had no knapkin or anything to stop the bleeding except her hand and she wasn't sure which teeth or how many had been knocked out.

"Nuffin I can't stuff up. Find shum one wif bandages in there roo-"

Luck just wasn't on her side today. Stepping right into the small pool of blood by the table, Lace slipped and quickly closed her mouth, hands busy doing other things she turned her face to the side and had her second date with that smooth marble flooring. Not in any rush to get up, Lace closed her eyes and let the tears fall out.

"Come on," inbetween quick sobs she fought her words defeated.
    "Just gib me sumfin' ta scream about".

Wearing her white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled-up, her chest was beginning to get cold against the floor. Forgetting her mouth, Lace curled back up on her knees resting her face down on the floor. She heard a light sound as the tooth fell from her breast pocket onto the marble, and quickly snatched it back up as if it was a secret treasure. Hands fidgeting in nerves, Lace gently tried to deposit the tooth back inside her mouth in its former place, licking its bottom to hold.

My shtuffs all over the place. I-I need to stop this and go inside. I'll lay down.
    Swallowing hard as she reassembled her papers and bag, Lace spit out to the tooth from her mouth onto the floor as if she'd never seen it before. The blood from her mouth messed up alot of the schoolwork she carried, and her fists pounded her bag until she felt the anger leave. Wiping her mouth across the front of her shirt it was a complete mess as she proceeded to stand up.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 10th October 2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: When writing, I have no idea where Lace is going to wind up. So at the risk of extensive editing, she becomes a bit more organic :D
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Sigmund Okonkwo
    Bellow High [Afternoon]

...first trunk split is at three meters, too high up to climb easily. Leaves are thinner on the west side, probably blocked from the sun by the building on the west side. Not likely that the school pays the trees much care.

Already Sigmund was getting tired of staring outside - it was only making him more impatient to get out. The weather was even decent enough for him to get a good run in, or maybe a bit of training. Just a bit, though. Tiring himself out this early would be a waste, or even dangerous at this point. Maybe he could just relax out by the school garden, then. Listen to some Duke Ellington, maybe have some of that tea... yeah, that would hit the spot. Hey, he could even hit up the concert later. He ought to see Snow and Randy doing their band thing at least once, right?

Doo dee doo doo...

Ha!

Instantly dropping his train of thought, Sigmund popped his collar button, grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. Giving a quick thump on the shoulder to Snow as he passed, he joined the crowd all trying to evacuate the room at once, just barely managing to snag one of the sheets that Halls had indicated. What did she want them to do with these, anyway? Post them up around the school? Just a quick class announcement would have done the job...

Jockeying for position out into the hallway, he just managed to catch a glimpse of Sonya disappearing around the corner, apparently chasing after somebody. Definitely full of energy, that one. Moving out of the way of the crowd, Sigmund stepped off to the side now that he had some breathing room and folded up the flier he had taken without even looking at it. Time to get out of this crowded building.

Around the next corner, he caught sight of another girl he recognized from homeroom - a freshman with pale skin and curly red hair. Admittedly, he couldn't remember much about her besides the fact that she had a name that was also a noun. At the moment, though, she caught his notice because of her skipping down the hall with almost the amount of vigor that Sonya had left with. Honestly, where were these girls getting all their energy from? More importantly, could he borrow some? Just for tonight?

"Augh! DAMMIT!"

Sigmund's attention snapped back in front of him - in the second that he had spaced out, it seemed that his classmate had knocked over a table and fallen face-first. The students nearby began to automatically move out of the way, forcing him into a pack of people while the poor girl tried to stand up again, only to slip and fall backwards. With her lying face-up, it was now apparent that she was bleeding from the mouth - presumably, some had made it onto the floor, too.

He didn't even have to go over the situation in his mind. There was definitely a girl sprawled out on the floor. Definitely bleeding. Definitely a higher priority that whatever it was he was doing.

Pushing his way out of the crowd with little effort, Sigmund stepped forward and approached the girl, getting down on one knee next to her. Digging into his left pocket, he produced a red handkerchief and held it out in one hand, extending the other in an offer to help her up.

"Here, can ya stand? We'll get you to the Wulfgard's office - he'll get you taken care of."
    Last edited by Blivsey; 11th October 2011 at 8:42 PM.

Lace Condor
    Bellow High Halls
    Friday Afternoon

Massaging her mouth, Lace opened her eyes infront of her. This nasty spill had gathered a nice little crowd and she didn't want to attract this kind of attention to her in this way. Rubbing her head as she sat up, a new figure appeared before her.

"Here, can ya stand? We'll get you to the Wulfgard's office - he'll get you taken care of."

Looking up in wild eyed wonder, like a kid locked in a candy store with his friends for the night Lace couldn't blink.

Who, who is this? I've never seen this guy before, why is that? Haven't been paying enough attention and now...figures. I'm just seeing things now. My luck can't go north already, not this sweet without some kinda issue.

Fighting back a nervous stammer, Lace grabbed the tall boy's red handkie and his hand along with it. Wrapping her left arm around the boy's neck he felt strong and was able to provide support as Lace slowly stood up with him. The look of shock on her face was sudden and quickly shifted to a calm smile. The blood on her shirt and bags laid out were no longer important, for some reason now, things were changing.

"I'm fine, thank you so much. Uhmm my name's Lace by the way. Tell me yours if ya want."
    She had yet to take her arm from across his neck, feeling surprisingly cool Lace thought to herself.
    I could stand like this for hours, he's like a healing fountain. Yeah, a real life fairy's spring!

Realizing her strange nature, Lace let the boy go to reach down and get her backpack on the floor infront of her. Fixing the adjustment of her shirt, the blood had dried and Lace brushed a tuft of hair from her face behind her ear looking towards him in a hopeful grin. Unable to maintain a steady gaze, Lace slowly averted her eyes to the floor tiles at his shoes.

"I'm sorry for taking up your time like this. You said you know someone who could fix a mess up like me? Lace stood with her arms slightly outstretched to emphasize her bloodied appearence.
    "Well, I really appreciate you doing this, I'll make it up to you", Lace said with a nervous smile.

Putting on a little extra effort on her part, Lace steadily made her way back to the boy with her things and positioned her backpack across her back, standing up slightly hunched over. Using her left hand to hold the handkerchief over her mouth, she felt embarrased and looked down as she extended her right arm motioning if she could hang it over him again.

"Hey your plenty taller than me, can ya shrink down a couple inches? Feet? Don't wanna be a slow poke limping at your side."

Look at me, fooling around the building and launching over tables. Now this guy, completely drops everything on me. How he just came right through the crowd for me, I didn't think guys like him existed, what was he made in a lab or something? Can I visit? I mean jeez!! Nickname this guy...hmmm, Chocolate Superman. Mmmmm, wha-what? Ahh, there's no way I'm letting that slip out! Way to dirty, control yourself maggit.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 11th October 2011 at 2:05 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

OOC: Dude, I’m totally using bunny baking as a euphemism for sex now. Just... wanted to let you know what you've done.

---

Sofiya Mikhailovna Ignatova
    Bellow High
    [Friday - After School]

The thoughts of getting to slay things had managed to cheer Sofiya up slightly, and she had already started to regain some control over her thoughts. She was pushing everything bad aside quite remarkably again. Now, only little more time, and then maybe she’d-

A hand on her pained shoulder snapped her from her thoughts, as the small surge of pain traveled across her upper body. She lift her gaze and realized someone was standing in front of her, turning her to him. Inevitably, her eyes met the stranger’s. Who.. turned out not to be a stranger at all; it was the big guy! IP! The one she needed to teach how to use a knife. Sofiya smiled. She had to. She was to be this guy’s teacher, so she couldn’t show any weak spots! Respect was the key, and-

“Did you seriously just ask Shinai if he wanted to have sex with you?

Sofiya’s eyes widened from surprise. What? She blinked, not even realizing she was just spreading the tears on her makeup. She tilted her head slightly, trying to look the man in the eyes to find an explanation for this sudden... inquiry. No, she hadn’t asked that… did he mishear? Or… could it be that… that was what more mature people suggested to make each other cheer up? People really seemed to enjoy it, so…

“Sex?!” Sofya shouted out eventually, slightly shaken as she did. She didn’t even realize what the situation looked like to many of the other students passing by; a girl in tears shouting something like that, and a guy with the reputation of a lecher holding her shoulder. Many raised an eyebrow, and some whispered things. There were even a few straight out glares thrown at the innocent man in front of Sofiya. But really, the shaken look on her face just resulted from, well, the realization that she had overlooked something like that. From the fact that she hadn’t thought to ask that.

Realizing she had shouted, Sofiya continued in a more quiet tone, a small spark of hope glimmering in her gaze again. Yes, now she had something to use. Next time, for sure, she’d get him to smile. She had sex on her side!

“I didn’t even think that,” she whispered in a tone that suggested even she couldn’t believe her own stupidity. Oh, if only she knew...

She grabbed the man’s hand from her shoulder and jumped to stand, shaking his one hand with both of hers enthusiastically. “Thank you so much! I’ll suggest it the next time I see him!”

Just then, she remembered what she had been about to tell the guy for days, now. She finally had the chance! He was right here and she had his hand. No running away without your hand. You needed it. Expression changing a bit from cheery to somewhat caring, the same way someone would look at a dog too stupid to sit on command. Naturally, it was all in good will.

“Oh, right, IP!” She shouted, tone a bit more serious and concerned now. She looked around as if to make sure none of those strange girls from outside the guy's window were listening in on them even now, and as she deemed the area safe, she nodded. Leaning closer and trying to stand on her toes to do something about their height difference, she whispered: “I have to warn you about something. There are people after you. And they all had that strange look on their faces...”
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Theresa Del Monico
    After class

As the last bell rang, Theresa stretched a bit as she stood up. Class was finally over, and she was admittedly relieved. Nine hours before the Court, and she already needed to relax and unwind. JP had already went first and was waiting for her outside.

The Student Council President gave him strange vibes. Why the heck was he into Demonology? The only Demons Theresa knew from the Ars Goetia were Amon and Marchosias, whose appearances she quite fancied. Was he into rituals? A deal with one of the Demons, like the story of Faust? Theresa shook those thoughts from her head, believing that she was just overthinking.

"Il mio Dio, what's going outside?" She thought to herself as she heard a commotion erupt, something about 'baking bunnies', the jerkish Student Council President and sex. Theresa blushed slightly as she shoved her notebook into her black leather shoulder bag with silver spikes. She then fixed the crimson laces holding the front her strapless black corset shut and smoothed her short, ruffled crimson miniskirt. After she slung her bag on her shoulder, she then headed for the door, the high heels of her boots clicking.

"Oh, Sofiya..." She mumbled, amused, as she walked out of Mr. Testa's classroom. She saw Sofiya whisper something to JP, looking uncharacteristically serious. Theresa started to wonder what it was about, be it something funny, sex, or something actually serious.

"Hey, JP...sorry for taking so long." She said, placing a hand on his warm, firm shoulder.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 17th October 2011 at 7:32 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Ciara H. Wright
    The Ninth Circle of Hell/Homeroom
    Friday Afternoon

Ciara clicked her tongue irritably. Having done her make-up twice and now absent-mindedly filing her nails, it seemed like this day was going on forever specifically to turn her brain to some soft mush, which would then be drained and replaced with a fluffy, absorbent spongy material which would be willing to listen to these droll stories for hours on end. Suppressing a deep yawn, she noted that pretty much everyone around her seemed to be asleep too, but the foolish man at the head of the classroom didn't seem to notice and/or care.

Attention was briefly drawn to a sullen-looking young man who Ciara recognised from the starting assembly all those moons ago (actually just a couple of weeks- boy, this semester was dragging on), as he handed Mr. Jones some pamphlets or fliers or some other flimsy paper handout that Ciara was sure not to take. To be honest, the boy looked like crap, and Ciara wouldn't have been surprised if the leaflets were for some sort of cult because he totally looked like a cultist and the book he grabbed old like some occult tome about cultist things like sacrificing maidens and drinking the blood of the first-born, possibly related to Elder Gods or whatever. Craning her neck, she was mildly disappointed to see that in actuality they were for some silly concert, and not advertisements for a creepy cult... The Crimson Beasts? Oh, please give her a break! What a melodramatic name.

She stifled a giggle as she imagined an over-the-top 'CRIMSON BEASTS' cult commercial, in which there was lots and lots of hammy shouting about nothing much in particular. Hot air- which in her mind, suited the members of some farcical 'school band' very well (well, she assumed it was some enterprising offshoot of the school- why else would it be advertised in school?). Honestly, how could something based from school be cool. School was the antithesis of cool. Hey, she could write a poem based on that and mail it to the principal! It rhymed and everything. That would make at least one day more memorable and less cripplingly dull.

Perhaps sleep was to be the best release, even if she only got some shut-eye for a few short minutes. Without thinking to check her watch, she folded her arms over the top of the desk and sank her head down, down into the darkness... just for the bell to ring immediately, shocking her out of the reverie. Sitting up remarkably quickly and almost snapping to attention, she was on her feet before the idiot man could say his farewells and charged out of the door, paying no heed to whatever was said but grabbing the flier so she could have a good laugh later.

It was surprising how many people had flooded the corridors in such a short space of time- clearly walking from the back of the class and out of the door had been long enough to drive the entire school out. She didn't really like the closeness and cramped nature of the narrow corridors (seriously, who designed this school? The gimmicky 'clockface' architecture was so annoying) but she had managed to keep her own bubble of personal space around herself with the aid of the umbrella jutting out of her bag. As well as the more traditional form of self-defence, it could also poke people in the eye- which was of tremendous assistance.

Whilst she had been looking behind her, she looked forward with a sudden shock awaiting her- the counsellor was actually wading through the reams of students, hoping to catch Ciara off guard! Or maybe the counsellor was there for some totally unrelated reason- but if she saw Ciara, that would be it for her plans of escaping the tedium, and she would be forced to do some silly questionnaires whilst being lectured about that Greer woman, recommending The Female Eunuch. (which Ciara had totally read, like, ages ago)

But Ciara H. Wright would not be cowed into submission by some stupid counsellor- she was smarter than that. Checking for exits on either side of the hallway, she was relieved to note a ladies' bathroom just off to the left. The counsellor hadn't noticed her yet- she struggled through the crowd, breaking through into the smell of chemical bleach and lemons and glittering white.

She sighed. Thank the lord, the bathroom was empty and most importantly, clean. For all she complained, at least the cleaners did a good job. Hopefully, if she waited a while she could wander out again with no fear of being jumped for some psychological evaluation or whatever the counsellor had been babbling on about for the 'next session'. Despite the fact that she had been looking in her compact barely five minutes ago, she briefly assessed her appearance in the mirror. She hadn't broken out in any sort of rash or spots, which she was thankful for. God had clearly blessed her with a gorgeous complexion. She pouted experimentally into the mirror (boy, that looked ridiculous), then frowned and pulled the flier out of her jeans pocket, where she had hastily stuffed it in her hallway escapade.

Hey, maybe she could actually go to the concert! She could sit in the corner and just raise her eyebrows the whole way through. It would be great for her image as stone-cold ice queen, and she could be incredibly snide about the band with reason because she had actually seen them perform. Also, if her memory served her correctly, then seeing a man with his arm in a sling playing a guitar would be actually incredibly hilarious, because she was cruel like that.

Or maybe it was just to be surrounded by people for once... It would make a nice change, she supposed... Yeah, no. Who needed company? All it would be doing would be acting as an escape from home, if only because she didn't need another Friday night curled up on her bed reading and feeling sorry for herself and getting her parents worried. Even being at some concert could help her forget, especially if she could actually forget that these were people from school and just... people. Still, if she showed up it would totally be purely to make fun of the losers and maybe drain the punch bowl. If they had free punch, it would be awesome and if it wasn't allowed then screw the faculty! Well, she was free for anything that said screw the faculty. Losers.

She tried scowling in the mirror. Yeesh, she preferred the neutral expression. Why did she never look in mirrors normally? They were quite fun when one tried them out. She pulled some more faces, purely experimentally. It was nice to let one's hair down occasionally. And perhaps if at this social event there was some way for people to understand her...

She would have to think about it. For now, though, there was just a quick wait in a ladies' bathroom.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Sigmund Okonkwo
    Bellow High [After School]

The girl definitely looked shaken, but seemed to be able to contain herself well enough. Rather than taking his empty hand, the girl reached over and latched her arm around his neck instead. Doing so brought her close enough that he was nearly brushing up against her curly red hair - he imagined that it would have smelled rather nice if she wasn't bleeding at the moment.

"I'm fine, thank you so much. Um... my name's Lace, by the way. Tell me yours if ya want," she said. Well, he had at least remembered about her name, if not exactly what it was.

"Sigmund," he replied simply, coming back to a hunched standing position. With little more to go on and not wanting to walk before he was sure the girl was ready, he just stood there awkwardly until she regained her composure. Admittedly, it wasn't an entirely uncomfortable situation - chancing a glance over, she did look fairly attractive for being wounded like that...

Sig's eyes snapped back forward automatically as she let go of him, presumably to reach down for her backpack. He used this opportunity to check back on everyone else - luckily, it seemed like they hadn't made much of a scene, and it sounded as though somebody was already nagging at a teacher about the blood in the hallway. That much was good. His attention returned to his classmate just in time to see her trying to tidy up her appearance, for what little good it would do in her position. She seemed just a bit nervous, it seemed, and looked like she was fixated on the floor for some odd reason. What it would have been about was beyond him, though.

"I'm sorry for taking up your time like this. You said you know someone who could fix a mess up like me?" she asked, presenting her bloodied front as evidence to her condition. Sigmund just chuckled slightly at the statement. In the medical office? There'd better be someone that could help out.

"Well, I really appreciate you doing this, I'll make it up to you," she insisted nervously. Sigmund shook his head at the suggestion, averting his gaze a bit as he did.

"Don't worry 'bout it. Really, I'd feel worse if I didn't help," he said honestly. Well, the fact that it was one of his female classmates helped. Still, he would rather not just let somebody bleed out on the floor. He let Lace try to approach him on her own strength - he had to respect determination, at least. He had a pretty good idea of just how critical it could be. She even made it most of the way over before having to stop and motion for a shoulder.

"Hey, you're plenty taller than me - can ya shrink down a couple inches? Feet?" she requested. "Don't wanna be a slow poke limping at your side." The thought occurred to him that it might actually be easier to just carry Lace to the medical office. It seemed as though she wanted to try to support at least some of her own weight, though, so he simply bent his knees just enough for Lace to comfortably hold onto his shoulder.

"There we go," Sigmund said, holding on to her side to support her a bit better. With that, he began to walk her along, only marginally slower than a walking pace. At it was, Wulfgard's office wasn't far away, so they didn't have to hobble around very far. Although he had (so far) avoided having to visit it himself, he had at least made a note of where it was, since he was in contact with Wulfgard so often, anyway. In a short minute, they were already within sight of the office.

"See, we've got you covered," Sigmund assured her with a grin. Softening his grip a bit, he helped her over until the two stood in the middle of the office doorway.

"Mr. Wulfgard? I got someone who could do with a bit of patching up," he called in.

Testa Jones
    Hallway outside his classroom
    After School

'Well, that was somewhat successful', Mr. Jones thought, jumping off his desk after hearing the soft school bells. As this was his home room, he didn't have anything to really 'teach' this class, leaving him a little lost on what to do. Spouting out these stories from his past were the best thing he had. It didn't always entertain the kids, but it usually garnered at least a chuckled or some form of applause from the friendlier minded students. Today however, most of them seemed to be in a daydream like state. 'Well, it is the end of the school week. They're probably just worn out. Esspecially if they have Halls.'

Gathering his bag, Mr. Jones looked around the classroom to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything (It took quite some time to condition himself to not forget to check if he forgot things... and he still didn't remember all of the time.) He hadn't, but he did find a small sticky note on the ground near the stack of books Shinai had been looking through.

"Hmmm..." he muttered, reaching down for the small pink paper. It read:

"Ancient 'Lesser Key of Solomon': Notes on translated sections inside. Only finished Ars Goetia. You might want to finish the rest at some point.
    ~Sincerely, Your Self"

"Well that sure was nice of myself. But where is the book? I can work on that during the weekend." Testa mused, smiling and searching for the book. His quest however led to finding nothing. 'Now where could it be? OH! Shinai! I lent it to Shinai! Right! Well, I sure hope it's in one peice when he returns it'

Stuffing the note in his pocket, Mr. Jones grabbed his messenger bag and walked out of his room into the bustling hallway. It was full of students just hanging around talking, so walking was more of a chore than it should have been. In fact, after just one step, he rammed right into a student. 'Oh darnnit...'

“Mr. Jones?! Sorry for bumping into you like that!” Hmm... Mr. Jones felt like he should know the student. Like he was in one of his classes. He just couldn't put hi finger on his name. Rus?

“Hey Mr. Jones, I have a question about the clubs. I was thinking about starting a cooking club, who would I talk to about that?”

Strange question, but Mr. Jones obliged. "Well, as far as I know,there is a cooking club." Mr. Jones said, looking around for one of the posters with the clubs on them. He had been tasked with making them himself, so he should have remembered the clubs, right? Luckily, he had placed one right next to his door. Yep right there he could clearly see... that the Cooking Club was not on it. 'Oh... Shitake... I'm gonna catch so much flak for this. The Cooking Club's gonna kill me.'

"Umm... believe me, there's a Cooking Club. Just one second." Mr. Jones sputtered, reaching in his bagand pulling out a notebook full of loose sheets of paper. Pulling out a pink one, he handed it to the kid. It was the information on the Cooking Club, including where it was located and when they met. "When you go, let them know they might have to advertise themselves... there was a mishap with the posters."

And with that, with much effort, Mr. Jones worked his way through the hallway.
    -

Garret Wulfgard and Liza Monroe
    Pharmacy
    After School

“Thanks guys, you're doing great!” Garret shouted from behind his counter, not even looking over the top of his magazine. Across from him Phil and Ned Loganson were busy moving large boxes full of equipment for the hospital (Nothing fragile, but Garret was still hopeful they wouldn't drop anything).

“No problem, Mr. Wulf, sir, dude!” Phil declared, placing the last one on the ground. “After all, you said Mr. Jones would give us extra credit for this right?”

“Yeah, sure... I, uh, already talked to the guy. He's says it's fine.” Garret replied flipping to a new page. Next to him, purple-haired Liza Monroe looked at him disapprovingly. “What?”

“I don't know, I just thought you were above this kind of thing.” Liza stated, her eyes looking as emotionless as ever... but Garret could feel the deadly intent behind them. Rolling his eyes, he put down the magazine and leaned in to whisper to the girl.

“Oh come on, you're my student aide. Play along. They'll actually get the credit. Jones owes me for chauffeuring him around everywhere. I'm just a bit sore from last night... anyway, thanks again for saving that idiot. I don't know why he's so suicidal.” He gestured to the doctor's office that Randy had walked in a few minutes ago to get his cast. Finished, Garret attempted to find a comfortable position in his chair once again, but he was interrupted by Liza tugging at his jacket.

“You know, I found that a bit strange. I've gone to the same school as Randy for years, and he never acted like that until last Friday. He was never that showy or self-destructive. I mean, he was always a bit self-sacrificing, trying to help others, but he never really made him self so... apparent.” For a second, Liza looked down at her green wristband, and smiled slightly. But her small pleasure didn't last long.

“Yeah, we ,like, noticed that too...”

Jumping, Liza and Garret turned to find both Phil and Ned leaning on the counter and listening in on the conversation, a serious expression on their faces. “Wha... what did you hear?” Garret asked, scared he would have to explain away the Court to someone not taking part in it.

“Not much man, but we noticed that Randy's been kinda weird. But he always has moments like that.” Phil began, forming a sentence surprisingly devoid of the word 'dude'.

“Yeah, me and Phil figured it out though. It's his duster. When he's wearing that red jacket, he's like a different person. I think he might suffer from Split Personality Disorder.” Ned finished. Garret was flabberghasted.

“Wow... Ned. That was surprisingly astute.”

“You mean like a triangle?”

“Never mind, I spoke too soon... but can you tell men when you started noticing this?” Garret asked, intrigued by the conversationg.

“No, not really. He's had them since me and Ned have known him... but I don't think they're originally his. He's gotten taller since we've know him, and he's had to grow into that jacket.” Phil added, trying to lean even further on the counter, almost supporting himself on it.

“I see... now what could cause that?” Garret wondered, slouching back into his chair. Very odd indeed. But he didn't have to long to wonder on the subject. The door slammed open to reveal Sigmund and another girl he didn't recognize. A bleeding girl he didn't recognize.

"Mr. Wulfgard? I got someone who could do with a bit of patching up,"

“Sigmund, you know I'm not a doctor...but he's busy at the moment. So...” He turned to his side to find Liza staring at him. She pushed him lightly, forcing him to stand out of his seat. “Yeah, I'll do it.”

In a few short minutes, Wulfgard had patched her up just as well as the doc might have. 'Well, at least some of that training was useful.'
    Last edited by Zincspider; 13th October 2011 at 2:48 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

~ Miyuki Tachibana ~
    - After School -

The bell. That blessed, jarring sound that marked the end of another school day was no more welcome that it was on a Friday afternoon. And as one would expect, the crowd was quick to form as what seemed like every student in the school made a beeline for the main doors. Miyuki wasn't stupid enough to think she was getting out of this school building any time soon, so she simply waited patiently in her seat.

Joshua had mouthed a "thank you" to her earlier, and he threw a few glances her way as he talked with Mana. He probably wanted to thank her or something. Well, at least her note had accomplished its goal. But a formal thanks? It'd only make her uncomfortable. He could have simply sent a note back or something...

Miyuki slid out of her seat, her books already secured in her locker. She never carried books to her last class, just a single notebook for notes or homework, and that was easily stowed in her hoodie's front pocket. She attempted to slink past Joshua and Mana, the last thing she wanted now was to get embarrassed in front of both of them, and ended up crashing headlong into another student. Unfortunately, said student happened to be carrying an open bottle of water.

Her hoodie was soaked, and as her cheeks flushed up her mind ignored the apologetic words of the other student. In classic fashion, she had just done exactly what she had attempted to avoid. She rushed out of the room, ignoring the gazes of the other students. Crap, crap, crap, crap. Why did she keep getting herself into situations like this? She needed to dry her hoodie before the water soaked in too deep... oh crap.

She ducked into a nearby restroom, and pulled out her notebook, finding that it was a bit damp, but thankfully her hoodie had soaked up most of the water sparing her notebook. The cover would wrinkle up, but her notes were safe. She sighed a sigh of relief before grabbing at the paper towel dispenser and starting an attempt to dry out her hoodie. It was then that she caught a second face in the mirror. Figures she wouldn't be alone in here.

The other girl was well dressed, and Miyuki was fairly sure she had seen her in class. But the cold look on her face was extremely off-putting, as if she was angry at Miyuki just for being there.

"I'm sorry." she said. "I'll get out of your way in just a moment..." she began to dry her hoodie furiously, hoping to leave the other girl be.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Joshua Sands - Tower Arcana - Testa Jones' Homeroom

Unfortunately for Joshua, Miyuki dashed out in rather a hurry, no thanks to getting a cold bottle of water spilled on her by accident. Ah well, he'd probably see her in the Court later, if he remembered. He said a quick goodbye to Mana and headed for the dorms. He'd take a nap for an hour, have some dinner, nap again, then prepare himself for the court tonight. Seemed like a reasonable plan, hopefully he'd be wide awake for whatever horrors were in store. Was there anything else he had to do? Homework... Screw it, it can wait til Saturday. And then I'll no doubt say it can wait til Sunday... Joshua sighed. His sleep was too important right now, especially with how little he'd been able to rest lately.

---

Back in his dorm room, Joshua rummaged about in his bag for one thing before he went to bad - some aspirin. Naturally, his head was throbbing from tiredness, and the wallop he'd given himself. Unfortunately, he couldn't find anything. He rolled his eyes, Typical... Next stop, the pharmacy.

---

Joshua entered to quite a scene. Wulfgard was patching up some girl he didn't recognise, who seemed to be with Sigmund. He raised an inquisitive eyebrow, but said nothing. Hardly his business anyway. A thought struck him though: Inform Wulfgard of his sleeping troubles? Perhaps he could give him something for them. Well, asking couldn't hurt... He waited patiently for him to finish with the girl, and approached the desk.

"Afternoon Mr. Wulfgard, Sigmund, Ms. Monroe," he said, nodding at each in turn, "Have you got any aspirin? Head's killing me. I haven't been sleeping well, or much because of... things. Anything I could take for that?" He was careful not to say exactly what things due to the stranger.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Russell Wilton
    Bellow High Hallway (After Class)

“Well as far as I know, there is a cooking club.” Mr. Jones looked at quite oddly at the short redhead like it was a strange question. Glancing around, he them moved over to one of the poster with the different clubs written on it and began to was seemed to be skimming with closed looking eyes. Reaching the end of the list brought a bit of a shock and grim expression. “Umm... believe me, there’s a Cooking Club. Just one second.”

After ensuring the existent of a Cooking Club, he removed a notebook out of his bag and began shifting through the papers in it. Russell couldn’t help but think he was a little disorganized, notebooks weren’t supposed to have loose papers in it. Finding what he was looking for he handed the freshman a pink sheet. Ignoring the off-putting color of the paper he looked at it. It had information about the location and the times the Cooking Club met. His blue and little brown eyes looked up as the teacher began to speak again.

“When you go, let them know they might have to advertise themselves... there was a mishap with the posters.” Once that was said and done he began to cautiously make his way through the hallway that was quite heavily crowded with the newly released students standing around.

“Thank you for the information!” Russell shouted his gratitude to him before he got too far away. Glancing back at the pink paper, he found this quite convenient that there was already an established cooking club. It wasn’t like he didn’t want to put in the effort of making one but this really made his life as a high school freshman a little easier. Already missing his efficient time for his stake out he decide to go find the cooking clubroom. It was still early in the year; there was plenty of time to track down Brent. After settling that issue, Russell was off again.

Later in the Dorm’s Lounge Area

... Although he said he missed the best time to stake out the dorms and he told himself that tons of time to find his cousin, there he was in the lounge looking for him after he visited the cooking club. All of his school material set to the left of him on the floor in front of the couch; he positioned himself to the far right of the furniture. It was a bit of a habit of his. His feet could just barely reach the floor but just ignore that fact. Sitting there doing his homework he actually gotten through most of it quite quickly without much difficult. All he had to do was some English homework. As he wrote, his eyes would jolt up every time the dorm’s door would open. And once he identify the person as not the person he was looking for he would returned to his work.

There was small amounts chatter in the area which didn’t bother him at all. It actually made him a little homesick; he began thinking about his younger siblings. Even up until he left they still smother him to near death with their clinginess, but now he found himself missing it. Funny how a little distance could change your way of thinking. Put his homework neatly away and took a clean sheet of notebook paper. He began to write letter addressed to Elisa, Richard and his parents; he decided he would mail it tomorrow morning when he left out.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Snow Fields
    after class, school building

The ringing of the school bell interrupted Snow’s thoughts on music. As the other students hurried to leave the room, he put his things away in a deliberate, slow manner. It was a disadvantage of not having hit any growth spurts yet, as being short somehow made him a bigger target to being bumped into. At least, it seemed that way. he waited on the rush to clear, then picked up one of the last pamphlets. “Bye Ms. Halls,” he said, “have a good weekend.”

He stopped by his locker, getting his things and glancing around the crowd. Before long, he spotted Sofiya speaking with JP, and Theresa coming up to them. They seemed to be involved in something, and he didn’t see any of the others around. maybe they had things to do, or wanted to rest before the Court.

Still, Snow didn’t feel the need to rest for tonight. Maybe he could get some work on homework done, then make something for himself in the dorm kitchen. He had bought some things to eat, although it was stuff that looked easy to prepare. He hadn’t done much cooking himself. Although, that would be coming up in Home Ec.. That sounded a good plan.

When he got outside, though, it looked to be a really nice day. Sunny, not too warm, the weather was enough to soften the look of the black buildings, making it look like nothing bad could happen. Except that bad things did happen, during the night when the green moon was in the sky.

That thought seemed out of place for this particular moment, even if it was the truth. Snow thought about spending some time outside, jus tot enjoy the day. But there were responsibilities he had, to keep up with school work, and the band, and the Court. It wouldn’t be right to ignore those. But didn’t the cool kids rebel and do what they wanted? The rebel teens in movies always seemed so awesome. It would be fun to be seen like a rebel, but Snow wasn’t sure how to manage that without compromising his principles.

At any rate… he stretched his arms, having moved away from the crowd enough not to get in the way… he was in a rock band and that had to count as some form of coolness. And he hadn’t told either his guardian Ted or his agent, so that was a bit rebellious. Mostly harmless too.

Somewhere in his scattered thoughts, he noticed another guy sitting in the grassy lawn. It wasn’t anyone from the Court that he knew of, but that only made the fact that he was wearing a sword at his side all the more remarkable. That didn’t seem normal. At least, Snow hadn’t noticed anyone else just carrying a weapon around to a public space like a school. Except Mr. Wulfgard, and he hid his real weapon in another.

Curious about it, Snow walked closer to the brown-haired guy. Actually, he had it in a long braid, although that didn’t strike Snow as odd. “Excuse me, but why do you have a sword?”
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Lace Condor
    School Halls
    Friday Afternoon

Well, I can't say the guy isn't in a rush. Everyone here, just beamed right to me and, ahh, it feels good. Knows a teacher here who's good with medicine, and can patch me up. I guess it is too early to be heading for the dorms. This school still feels strange and new, I can't shut myself off.

Lace moves forward to Sigmund, relaxing her stance as she drapes her arm over his neck. Turning around, they make way down towards the hallway as the crowd of students began to disperse.
    The party's over now.

The school looked different from the inside. With the students lined along the walls, banners, fliers, and various icons from Bellow High's past made the place a lot more clean than Lace imagined.

Maybe, this'd be a good time to ask whoever Sigmund has in mind about taking up some extracurricular activities.

Lace looked over and grew a slight smile seeing that the one carrying her through the way, hadn't shown any strain in assisting her. The last thing she wanted to be, was a burden to someone who could've just walked away and left her on herself. Her white dress shirt's middle was now a deeply stained plot by her collar.
    Yeah, uhh this isn't coming out with just hand soap. I know there's gotta be a laundromat, or bathroom around this floor somewhere.
    With her free hand, Lace had cleaned up what she could with Sigmund's handkie and stuffed it into her breast pocket. She'd be taken care of soon, but Lace had no idea if this was something the boy had kept as a personal keepsake.
    Can't just toss the thing in the trash. I'll look to see if there's a school store around here, buy him another one in...hmmm, a lighter color! Blue, pink, or something a bit more, manly? Let him no I appreciate all this effort.

The two of them approached what looked like an office room at the corner of the hall. There wasn't that many students around this area, so attracting any kind of attention wasn't a real concern. With the door open, Lace could overhear light conversation inside. Standing right behind the open way from the door, Sigmund let Lace stand down on her own. Brushing off her pants and shaking her hair from infront of her face, Lace took a deep breath and walked into the office around her.

"Mr.Wulfgard? I got someone who could do with a bit of patching up," Sigmund said.

"Heh, to put it lightly," Lace said while rubbing the back of her neck.

Not any kind of interior decorator, but this little pad isn't half bad! Must be the school nurse's office, pharmacy whatever you call it. This guy can't be a real Doc or a nurse.
    There was another woman in the room at the side of Mr.Wulfgard Lace was unfamiliar with. There weren't any seats like an official office room here so it made Lace a bit uncomfortable of how to steady her hands looking on towards this man.

“Sigmund, you know I'm not a doctor...but he's busy at the moment. So...”

Ok well, the guy's honest.
    Coming off a bit uninterested, Wulfgard agreed to mend Lace's seemingly chipped tooth. Nothing a couple dabs of alcohol, cotton balls, and lollipop couldn't cure. With the cheeky face of an excited five-year old, Lace stepped back from her seat infront by Mr.Wulfgard to the down by Sigmund. Stuffing her lollipop in her mouth, Lace brushed off her clothes, bowed and thanked Mr.Wulfgard, and beckened Sigmund to head out.

"Afternoon Mr.Wulfgard, Sigmund, Ms.Monroe."

A new stranger had just entered the room. This guy was a completely different mind of character than anyone Lace'd met so far at Bellow High. He asked around for a bit of aspirin for his head and looked to be a little needing. There was a bottle of the medicine in Lace's bag, but not knowing what kinda person this dude was-
    I'll hang back a little, can't give candy to strangers. Oh whatever.

Lace quickly stooped down on her knee and rolled over her backpack. Waving her hand to get the boy's attention, she unzipped the bag and reached down into a small pocket. A small, unopened case of aspirin was grabbed and Lace looked up with a sly smile. Shaking the container in hand, she stood up and paced over to the new guy with a relaxed attitude.

"Ask and you shall recieve."
    On Army-Training Leave:

OOC: So since I have no idea where to direct our three characters, I'm just gonna play around with JP's thoughts. Boy, did I have fun.

<//JP- Lovers Arcana//3
    <//Bellow High//3

“Sex?” she shouted, and everyone around them looked at JP. Who, in his defense, was only now noticing (along with everyone else) that Sonya was crying. Great, now everyone would start rumours of him trying to get into the poor girl’s pants. He could even imagine some particularly evil minds twisting the fact that she was crying into it somehow meaning he raped her, or some other bull. But nope, that was not what she had meant at all. The truth was much, much more dubious, and some would say unlikely…

She wanted to have sex with Shinai.
    Did she even know what the hell sex was? She looks, acts and thinks like an overgrown kid. A sexy, black haired, bubbly face kid.

Come to think of it, Sofiya is actually… Kinda sexy. In that girl-next-door kinda way. Not in that bow-shika-wow-wow kinda way, like Terri. Still, definitely doable. If Shinai didn’t hit that something was very wrong with him. Then again, an overworked, anti-social, creepy Student Council president that had this bad habit of just asking to be punched in his ugly face might not be into the whole “normal teenager” thing of wanting to get laid.

At least, not with girls. Maybe with books? Or something nerdy like that.

‘Great, now I’m picturing a greasy, oiled up Shinai humping a book in the library. I need some brain-bleach…’

“Hey, JP… Sorry for taking so long,” came the voice of Terry from behind him, thankfully knocking away both the visual imagery and the train of thought entirely.

“Oi, Terri. You need to hear this. So turns out Soniya is trying to get her hands on some Shinai weiner.”

He took a deep breath and gave Theresa some time to let that settle in.

“Yup, you heard it right…”

Ciara H. Wright
    Ladies' Bathroom
    After School

Ciara was still looking into the mirror, gazing wistfully into her own eyes (they were a very pretty shade of grey, people usually said that) and checking her watch as she heard the door open. Damn, and she had chosen the bathroom because she was sure that nobody would be in there! Staring at the mirror although using its reflection to gaze directly at the other girl, she was bemused to notice that it was one of the white-haired Asian kids from her homeroom. Because, of course, if any drama would happen it would happen to someone she knew.

Now, what was the girl's name? Tachibana... she remembered the surname because it was kind of cute, but for the first name she was drawing a blank. Tachibana didn't draw attention to herself and seemed rather quiet, folding herself away into her hoodie, which was like some sort of absurd security blanket. The girl was furiously attacking said hoodie with the paper towels from the dispenser, but still hadn't noticed Ciara. Ciara chose to raise a single eyebrow, roll her eyes and start counting to ten under her breath.

Although the girl appeared to have calmed down somewhat, upon noticing Ciara the embarrassment seemed to raise itself back to previous levels. It was sort of amusing to behold, as Tachibana stammered out some sort of pathetic apology, "I'm sorry, I'll get out of your way in just a moment..." She returned to her attack on the hoodie.

Ciara sighed and turned away from the mirror, now staring directly at Tachibana even as she started feeling around with her left hand in her bag for something to eat whilst she waited for the all clear, "Jesus Christ, Tachibana. You look like your knickers have been discovered hanging on the flagpole, when in actuality... you've gotten water on your delightful hoodie, which seems to comprise a large part of your dilapidated and limited wardrobe. There's no need for such..."

Unsure how to phrase it, instead Ciara did an exaggerated impression of Miyuki, tearing a paper towel from the dispenser, scrabbling at the front of her shirt before finally tearing the paper towel into several tiny, perfect squares and letting them drift to the floor.

"Seriously, if you just did it carefully and slowly, you'd be out of my way so much quicker. And please try wearing something different, I've seen that hoodie every day in homeroom for the past couple of weeks and it really doesn't do anything for you at all, sweetheart."

With a smile so serene that it could have been on a portrait, Ciara turned back to the mirror, her left hand having finished its search and having found what she was looking for.

"Want a piece of chocolate, Tachibana-sama? No, wait, you don't." She popped half the bar in her mouth and chuckled, a highly disconcerting sound.
    Last edited by Wordy; 15th October 2011 at 1:15 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Theresa Del Monico
    Bellow High

“Oi, Terri. You need to hear this. So turns out Soniya is trying to get her hands on some Shinai weiner.” JP said, referring to Sofiya. Theresa raised an eyebrow, before looking at Sofiya, then back at JP.

“Yup, you heard it right…” He continued. Theresa couldn't believe her ears. Sofiya wanted to do that president?

"No way..." She whispered. She didn't want to admit it, but she did not like the vibes Shinai gave off. She could not understand why Sofiya, of all people, would want him. She gave off an aura exactly the opposite of his.

"I didn't know that guy was Sofiya's type. I thought that she'd be more into the likes of...Kent or Snow or something. That Sofiya...guess I'll never know what's going on in her head." She continued, a small grin creeping up on her face.

"But say...if she really wants him, we can't control her. Plus, none of us know Shinai's turn-ons. Say...why don't we both...take her out shopping? If he hurt her that way...might as well help her rub it back into his face, right? Make him see what he's missing. I swear, if that dude continues being like this, he'll end up marrying a 40-year-old." She continued, hatching up a rather bizarre plan, before looking over at Sofiya.

"Hey...what do you say to going out shopping? Clothes...shoes...stuff? Whaddya think?" She asked the younger girl.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Sigmund Okonkwo
    Bellow High Pharmacy [Friday Afternoon]

Wulfgard turned around and gave the pair a brief look before replying, "Sigmund, you know I'm not a doctor..."

Slightly lost, Sigmund took a quick glance at Wulfgard's nameplate. Pharmacist, it said. Well, he was close - he had just remembered that Wulfgard was on the school's medical staff.

The pharmacist continued, "But he's busy at the moment, so..." and with a quick prod from the girl standing behind him, he stood and took Lace to be treated. Speaking of which, he recognized that student. Lisa, was it? He remembered that she, too, had gotten involved in the Court of Miracles, and was the most recent one to have done so. Luckily enough, she had come back afterwards, though Sigmund hadn't had much of a chance to speak with her yet. Now seemed like a bad time, too - she looked as though she was in the middle of some sort of teacher's aide duty, and he had probably left a wonderful impression by dragging in a bloodied-up girl. With the only other apparent students in the room already engaged in moving boxes of supplies around, he was left to just stand around awkwardly until Wulfgard finished tending to Lace. It would seem rude to just leave at the first opportunity, after all.

With nothing else to do, Sigmund leaned back against the wall and glanced over at Lace, who was too occupied with whatever the pharmacist was doing to notice him watching. Maybe he could talk to her for a while after she was done, too - it would probably do him some good to have a friend at Bellow who wasn't risking her life in some twisted witching hour every night. That idea was shot down in short order, however - as soon as Wulfgard was finished, Lace bounced back up with the same energy that had cause her the visit to the nurse's office and gave him an indication that he could go ahead and leave.

Or not. That works, too.

"Afternoon, Mr. Wulfgard, Sigmund, Ms. Monroe."

Sigmund turned sharply on instinct at the sudden noise from behind him. This one, he was familiar with - Joshua was part of their midnight activities, too. That made four in the same room - it seemed that everybody involved just automatically gravitated toward one another. Considering what they had to put up with together, though, it would almost be stranger if they didn't. Apparently he was here looking for an aspirin - headache from sleep loss or something of the sort. Seemed like everybody was getting worn down from this court stuff. Speaking of which, he had some things to do before tonight's installment.

He gave a quick wave to those still in the room and headed out, stopping briefly to give Josh a firm clasp on the shoulder and a "See you tonight, then," before leaving him to his business and returning to the dormitories.

Dormitories [Late Afternoon]

Sigmund dropped from the doorframe, winded from his jog to and from the nearby convenience store in conjunction with the crunches and pull-ups he had added. Tiring as it was, staying in shape was getting increasingly important. Having the luck to draw that pixie spirit had left him behind from the get-go. Luckily, he had an ace up his sleeve.

Not even bothering to go and change or shower, he disappeared promptly into the kitchen and threw his bag on the table. From there, he produced a small plastic bag with the name "Junes" imprinted on it, and from that...

Glorious tea!

The store only had a generic brand and some sort of "free trade brew". Probably something that the hipster crowd was into. He had gotten his hands on some black, green and oolong teas; from what he had read, black was supposed to have the most caffiene and helped blood circulation, green was best used for preventing fatigue and treating illness, and oolong was supposedly best for vitality and relieving physical and mental stress. For now, then... the oolong. Apparently pronounced Woo-long, despite the spelling.

Wait, what am I supposed to make this in?

His train of throught finally coming back around to the present situation, Sigmund ducked down and started rifling through cupboards. Luckily, some other residents tended to leave their dishes in here. He should be fine using them as long as he cleaned them afterwards, right? Right. But that wouldn't do him any good if there weren't any kettles.

There definitely weren't any kettles.

Huh. It didn't seem like the type of thing that people under the age of forty would just keep around, anyway. Still, that left him pretty stuck. Couldn't boil water without a kettle... except that people did it all the time. Cooking. Duh. Sigmund ducked back down and produced a saucepan from one of the lower cabinets, set it on a front burner and turned on the heat. Ha! Solution!

...and there was no water.

Realizing his mistake, Sigmund took the pot off the stove and shoved it under the nearby faucet, filling about it halfway with tap water. Figuring that would be enough, he returned the pot to the stove and set his hands on his hips triumphantly. Now he was ready!

And he could drink it out of his invisible mug!

Three mistakes now. Well, three was a lucky, round number, anyway. The third one would probably be it. Last problem! Barely remembering to switch off the stovetop, Sigmund dashed past the lounge and back upstairs to his room. He could swear he had a mug packed away somewhere up there. After throwing the lock open and shoving his way in, Sig tore through what was still left in cardboard boxes from almost two weeks ago. Some school supplies, some old comics in plastic sleeves... a mug!

It wasn't the one he had expected, though. The one he remembered was definitely not lavender, and it almost certainly didn't have a picture of a cat with a bow for a collar. That one, as he recalled, belonged to his sister, Sarah. Yet here it was, sitting with his things. Leafing through the other boxes, he couldn't find any other sort of mug, either.

Whatever. This would do. Leaping back to his feet, Sigmund went back out of his room, shut the door behind him and bounded back down the stairs to the kitchen. Figuring that he was finally ready, he set the cup back down on the table and turned the stove back on. That left him with water heating up in somebody else's saucepan and a purple kitty mug to drink out of.

Okay, now I've got this!

~ Miyuki Tachibana ~
    - Ladies' Bathroom - After School -

Ciara stared at her, and Miyuki was startin to get a bit uncomfortable with her stare. It was just so... cold. "Jesus Christ, Tachibana. You look like your knickers have been discovered hanging on the flagpole, when in actuality... you've gotten water on your delightful hoodie, which seems to comprise a large part of your dilapidated and limited wardrobe. There's no need for such..."

What? What was this girl's problem? Miyuki was just trying to be polite. Then the cold-faced girl (what was her name anyway? She knew Miyuki's last name, so she was obviously from the same class...) grabbed a paper towel with a surprising amount of force before rubbing it on her own shirt in a mocking imitation of Miyuki's own actions and tearing it up into pieces. At this point, Miyuki wasn't even moving anymore. She was just staring at the other girl, making sure that she was actually doing what it looked liek she was doing.

"Seriously, if you just did it carefully and slowly, you'd be out of my way so much quicker. And please try wearing something different, I've seen that hoodie every day in homeroom for the past couple of weeks and it really doesn't do anything for you at all, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry?" Miyuki asked. It wasn't an apology, not really. She was honestly getting angry with this girl. Miyuki tries to be nice, and she glares at her, insults her choice clothes not once, but twice, mocks her... Seriously, what was her deal?

The cold-girl looked back into the mirror, a deceptively pleasant smile on her face, and produced a chocolate bar. "Want a piece of chocolate, Tachibana-sama? No, wait, you don't." She popped half the bar in her mouth and chuckled. It was literally a villainous sound.

And there was something about that laugh that got her. And all of a sudden, all respect for politeness in conversation vanished. "What is your problem?" Miyuki asked, her unsettling pinkish-red eyes fixed on the cold-girl's otherwise pleasant grey ones. "I was only trying to be nice, and you go and spit in my face." Miyuki had crumpled her paper towel, and at this point she threw it hard at the floor where it bounced off to some dark corner under the counter. "You can take your attitude and shove it. I hope all those chocolates fatten you up." And with that, Miyuki stormed out of the room, completely forgetting about her notebook on the counter or the fact that her hoodie still wasn't totally dry.

The nerve of that girl. It took a lot to get Miyuki to snap. It took an attitude like that girl's. Still seething, Miyuki stormed out of the school's front doors, heading off into the park-like campus. She needed to cool down. Time to find that nice shady tree...
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 17th October 2011 at 6:10 PM.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Russell Wilton
    In the Dorm’s Lounge Area

The Lounge was fairly empty, it seem most that came in went straight to their room and stayed or left out again. No one really linger downstairs for long. With the lack of people, Russell was fighting his urge of sprawling out on the couch. It wasn’t because he was tired; it just felt comfortable but this wasn’t his house. As he stared down notice he was still wearing the school uniform, an obvious fact since he hadn’t venture to his room yet. Black slacks and a blue blazer, he just looked at the combination of colors, black and blue, before setting his writing things to the side.

“I guess I should stop being a bruise since school is over,” Russell comment out loud to himself and began to unbutton his blazer. It was a little big on him and it was noticeable. He removed it revealing a dark gray long- sleeved shirt that he was wearing beneath it; he didn’t like to wear white, it didn’t complement him at all with his skin tone.

As he began folding it a guy came in; it was that guy from his homeroom that sat behind Snowy. Tall, well-built and dark skin; this guy was probably his exact opposite when compare to himself: short, puny and pasty white skin. Carrying his bag, he immediately went into the kitchen. Was he going to cook something? Well that was the second time... not including him that someone was using it. The first time he heard some guy and his girlfriend had a meal there earlier in this week. It was getting late... he decided after the guy was done he would make himself something. There was a bit of a racket the sounded like the shuffling the pots and pans. The thing the stuck out to Russell was how long it was taking him to find his needed equipment.

“What the heck, man” he barked out, his curiosity was perked by the sound of clinking metal; wondering what exactly the guy was looking. Leaving his spot on the couch he peeked into the kitchen. To see him put the saucepan on the stove before immediately taking off the burner and filling it up with water... This guy definitely didn’t cook much; putting an empty pot on the hot burner. He shook his head; at his lack cooking skills. As he realized something else he turned off the stove and began heading for the exit. Russell ducked down to hide which worked well with his shortness and the fact the guy seem in a rush to go get something. Once his footsteps disappeared, he peered in again. Examining what the guy had in there... he was having difficult just making tea? Though this kitchen did lack a kettle, boiling water wasn’t some secret art.

Shaking his head even more he went back over to the couch and began to gather and put things back into his book bag. He glanced up to see that guy once again entered with something in his hand. Vanishing back into the kitchen he just stared for a moment before. Picking up his gathered objects and marching up to the door. With nothing but the sound of his tennis shoes on the tile floor, he looped his backpack straps over the back of the chair and sat across from the guy. Setting his writing material front of him, he resumed writing again but with the look pointed towards him his slightly brown, blue eyes look back at him.

“Don’t mind me, just making sure you don’t burn down the dorm.” After those words he couldn’t help but think he sounded a bit haughty. Come on Russell be nice, not everyone is a master chef... though this is an extreme case... The short, redheaded boy told himself as he tried to think of something nice to say to the guy. “No offense or anything... That’s a nice mug.” The fourteen years old pointed out his lavender cup, must have gotten that from his siblings or girlfriend because he seem too much of a cool guy to carry it around with him otherwise. But then again everyone had their likes and dislikes no matter what kind of person they were.

He was coming up with blanks other than that; what do say nice to guy you just met that doesn’t sound completely awkward? Idle chitchat was the only way unless this really does turn into an awkward situation.

“I’m Russell Wilton, fourteen-years-old, freshman and we’re both in Ms. Halls’ Homeroom.” His next statement was an introduction... Okay, why am I profiling myself, it’s not like I’m being question by the police… I remember cops going around looking for a missing person earlier in the week... Ah, Concentrate! Giving he head a shake, which must have looked strange to do randomly, with new determination to speak normally to this person in his eyes stared back at the guy. “I’m also in the Cooking Club. Yes there is one and if you want to learn how to cook too, you should join.”

He only meant to let him know that is was indeed a Cooking Club but instead he sounded like a jerk insulting his cooking skills, great way to make friends. Russell knew his stubbornness came out as quite rude when he formed words and his tone of voice didn’t help either. But no, he wasn't going to apologize and explain; this was who he was and if this guy had a problem with it then it was his problem.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 17th October 2011 at 3:49 AM. Reason: Fixing mistakes!
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Eh, short post, but felt like I needed to post something. Mana’s beginning to suspect that the whole world has gone mad.

Mana Shizuko
    School

Mana was getting ready to go back to the dorms for a bit before the concert later that night, when he saw Miyuki Tachibana storming out of the girls’ bathroom. This would have been odd enough normally, but she looked pissed. Really pissed. This was Miyuki. The girl carried a shield to the Court of Miracles.

Mana gazed at the entrance to the ladies’ washroom. What the hell had caused that? Mana was dying to find out, but unfortunately, it was the girls’ bathroom. There was curiosity, and then there was social, and depending on who was inside, literal suicide. Mana glanced wistfully at the room for another moment, and then turned away.

But… what sort of eldritch abomination could send Miyuki storming off furiously?

He shrugged, and decided to get going. He considered checking on Miyuki, but he had been stalking her enough already. Better to go home. Besides, this day was just getting odder. Earlier, Sofiya had been talking about having sex with Shinai. Which had been… unusual. What with that and this, Mana’s daily quota for batshit insanity was overfilled. He was going home. He needed to rest before midnight brought its own insanity.

Dorms

Mana’s daily quota for batshit insanity was not filled, as a matter of fact. Sigmund was boiling water in a saucepan, triumphantly clutching a purple kitty mug. Mana stood there, staring for a good five seconds.

… What?

“Er… dude, what’re you doing?” Mana walked over and noticed the tea. “Tea? I have a tea set in a box up in my room, if you want to use it. My mom’s, she gave it to me so that I’d drink tea. Unless you’d prefer the kitty mug…”

There was also another kid there, a freshman, like Snow. Apparently in the cooking club. He was talking to Sigmund as well. “I’m also in the Cooking Club. Yes there is one and if you want to learn how to cook too, you should join.”

Hmm, cooking club. That might be interesting. Mana wasn't rich, and couldn't eat out all the time, and had really been subsisting on instant ramen. And coffee for breakfast. He was going to die of nutritional deficit, heart attack, stroke... at the same time. Living on his own... was harder than he thought. Why couldn't Shadows be like video game enemies and drop money? "Cooking club? Cool. I might drop by. I do want to eat something other than ramen. Er, hi, by the way. I'm Mana."

This guy was normal. Mana was certain about it. Unless he turned out to be a hobbit.

Mana trailed off. At this rate, Jesus was going to pop up, dancing with a cat and Haruhi Suzumiya, singing ‘April Fools’. Maybe he was losing his grip on reality.
    Last edited by Niihyl; 17th October 2011 at 3:33 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Izzy Simone
    Bellow High Court Yard
    After School

“Dang… week’s over. Preparations for the show are made… and I’m BUSHED… “ Izzy lamented, trudging out of the front doors of the school. Holding his head up, he sighed heavily, worn out not just from work but from dragging a bag full of ALL of his books with him. Phil and Ned were working, Randy was at the doctor, and he had no idea where Snow was so there was nothing to do. Just as well. He needed to get a bit of a nap, but he didn’t want to go all the way home. Maybe a nice rest under a tree? A nice, shady, shady tree. Yes.

Maybe the nice big one, the giant oak. That would nice. Just lean on it and sleep until someone woke him up for the show. Yeah. Nice.

As Izzy trekked over to the tree, he began to think.. He hadn’t seen Randy too often over the past week. He seemed so busy lately… maybe he had found someone new to spend time with?... Like that Snow kid. He did see Randy with Snow quite often. Maybe he had been replaced? No. Randy wouldn’t do that. He was just showing the new guy the ropes. Right. There was no reason to doubt his big bro.

“OOF!” Izzy shouted, finding his face in something that wasn’t supposed to be there. Something softer than average at least. But that’s not when the surprise ended. Izzy’s large bookpack unbalanced him and forced him to fall over almost like a turtle, leaving him to flail his arms and legs around like a turtle. “I’m sorry!” He shouted rocking back and forth until he could stand up. “I was just trying to find a tree and I guess… I… zoned… out…” Izzy said, his sentence breaking off and sounding a bit nervous at the end. Mostly because of what he saw… or more like who he saw. A girl. He bumped into a girl. A girl who didn’t look happy. No, she looked pissed.

“I’M SORRY!” He shouted, his eyes getting wide like a puppy “, I was just trying to get a few winks at the big tree…” Great. His afternoon had turned from a nap into what looked like a vicious beating.

(OOC: Yes, he bumped into Miyuki, and I’m leaving it up to TSR where his face collided.)
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast