Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Persona- Overpowering Past

OOC: I'm back!!! Sorry, I had to take care of holiday stuff...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Brayn "Halberd" Donneley
    Clothing Store in Mall

So there they were, shopping in the mall for some cheap yet sturdy clothes. Clothing stores, great. They never got along with him. No, it wasn't because he had a hard time finding clothes that fit him. It was because he was never able to find anything he liked, and the stuff that he did like was frequently too small on him. Not that that mattered too much here, but Halberd still didn't like to wear hoodies, no matter what the occasion was. Heck, he could just barely handle wearing pants when the need arose.

Halberd just had to snicker upon hearing Snow's idea about uniforms. "You know, I think you're the only high school kid I've ever known who actually likes the idea of uniforms. It's an interesting idea, but we're not an army. The most important thing is to be sure we are efficiently armoured. By efficiently, I mean that we shouldn't have too many layers of clothing on, otherwise it will get hot and hard to move around."

He was reminded of ancient Celtic warriors, whose armour was very minimal, as if emphasizing ease of movement and allowing room to express their fighting skills. For a brief moment Halberd felt a light turn on in his mind, but he wasn't quite sure why.

"After this place," he continued, "it might be a good idea to look at a sporting goods store next. Meanwhile, be on the lookout for leather--it tends to offer good protection, especially against falling. Also, who says we can't get armour in the shadowy world-thingy? Shouldn't that be possible... maybe?"

This whole Court was all of a sudden sounding like some sort of video game a bunch of people were suddenly thrust into. In some games, there were still shops in or near the dungeons, but that wasn't always true. But this still wasn't making much sense to him. The Court felt like a dream, but if it was a dream, then injuries and ruined clothes would not last into the real world. It sounded more like one of those alternate dimensions Merlin enjoyed telling him about. Gosh, he really felt a urge to talk with that wannabe wizard. Yet he felt stupid for "finally working up the courage" to ask him about such things.

In the end, all Halberd ended up buying from that store were some black sweatpants and a pair of kneepads. After all, he already had a long coat which was designed specifically for dangerous missions--he used to wear it whenever he wandered out to do business with another gang, for instance. Now that he thought about it, a hefty amount of wear and tear from battle was just what that deep red coat needed. If he was ever to be faced with a shady real-life character again, he hoped this would make people think twice about picking a fight with him. Not that they would do so anyway, unless they were as big as he was or had muscles for brains.

After making his purchase, he browsed around the jackets, pulling out one for inspection at times.

"Some of these jackets over here look suitable," he mentioned to the other boys. "Look, there's even a used leather one here. Try looking for sturdy gloves or gauntlets as well, if they even have the latter. Like I said, we can also check elsewhere. But first I propose we stop for a coffee break." He pointed to the coffee house on the other side of the walkway. "It appears to have a good pastry selection as well, if anyone's interested."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: And during that coffee break, we can say words of inspiration and encouragement to one another while listening to relaxing music... never mind, I just made a reference to a fifteen-year-old video game. :\ Dakota.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Shinai Haitani
    Mid Morning
    ???

'He didn't return. Once again' Shinai thought sitting as his desk, and staring at the book in front of him. It was the same damn book he'd borrowed from that fool teacher, and despite its legacy it still couldn't tell him anything. All night he had read it, hoping to get answers, and waiting in case 'he' showed up again. “****!”

Elbows resting on the desk, Shinai raised his hands to rest his forehead... just to have them slip off. His head was greasy.

Grumbling, he decided to recline in his chair instead, pulling out a silver Zippo lighter out of his pocket. He began to flick it open, then closed, the action relaxing him somewhat.

He had been neglecting his hygiene for over a week now and it was starting to get in the way. It had seemed a waste of time to take a shower before now, but it would hinder him more to ignore it any longer. Plus it would give him time to think. Maybe he'd overlooked something in his hurry to find the exact answer. Yes. A shower would do him good. A shower, and then back to the cot to get some rest. He'd been up far too long. After that, he could begin his research anew. Fresh and rested.

And then a voice echoed in his head... a voice that could make any grown man's skin crawl. High, breathy, and with a tendency to drag out the 's' sound in words. The voice of a serpent.

'Every time you sssstop, you get even further from ssssaving her. There is no real resssst for those like ussss, anyhow.'

And then it was gone. Shaking his head, Shinai ignored it and walked out of his room and began taking of his shirt for a nice long bath.

----

(OOC: It's short, but I wanted to update on Shinai. Anywho, we do need to move on to the meeting at the stadium. Wrap up your escapades in the mall quickly, please.)
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Ciara H. Wright, Mistress of Misery
    Department Store, Third Floor

"Actually, I wanted to apologize. For yesterday. I... was frustrated, and when you said what you did I just couldn't help but snap a bit. So, I'm sorry. For yesterday, for last night, for all of it."

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, we all have our off-days, especially if we're closed for maintenance. Just as long as you remember to keep your head, you'll be fine. And you don't need to be sorry, remember? You totally saved my life with that valiant gesture." Ciara smiled, hoping that she was showing the right amount of teeth for it not to look scary. She had actually been hoping to get that out of the way for a while, so she didn't have any of that pesky moral baggage blocking her from being herself.

Miyuki smiled innocently, as if working herself up for some inane question or another. Probably about her glorious hair (auburn was such a nice shade, people were always telling her) or her great taste in clothes (sexy and stylish but perfectly practical, no silly short skirts or whatever). But instead, the girl said something that seemed completely at random.

"How long have you and Joshua been going steady?"

Ciara blinked, thrown slightly off-guard. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" Of all the topics in the universe the girl could have brought up, this one was one that she would never have expected- for a multitude of reasons. She could have sworn that Miyuki had just said 'going steady'- those exact words. But she had only just met Joshua! But, nope, she had definitely said it. Perhaps the girl was slightly confused- she came from some Asian country or another, right? Maybe where she was from men and women only engaged in conversation in public places if they were in a meaningful relationship. Or maybe she had gotten her words wrong.

She heard Joshua shifting from just out of her line of sight, and so her head slowly turned to face him. "What are you doing?" she frowned, noticing that he seemed to be getting into some sort of position, as if he were going to run off and hide. Her eyes locked onto him. Now that she thought about it, he looked very shifty. Quite suspicious. Was he a thief? He was poor. Or had he said something to Miyuki? Something that made her think that they were in a relationship? He didn't look like the sort, but maybe he was boasting about her in some way, which would have been flattering but misleading.

Some small shred of benevolence inside her decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

With a sigh, she folded her arms and held Miyuki in her gaze.

"I don't think that sentence means what you think it means. We've been shopping for just over half an hour, though. Still 'how long have we been going steadily' is kind of a weird way to put a question. You could have just asked how long we've been in the mall for. Then again, I guess you're technically foreign, from China or Korea or wherever, so you get a free pass."

"You know what, this really is a great opportunity for you to integrate with English speakers and get a flavour of our Western culture, you cute albino Korean girl. Even if this mumbler doesn't speak so much as murmur.... Holy mother of Ferrero Rocher!"

Practically pushing past Joshua in a mad dash, Ciara hungrily snatched a leaflet from the floor, where it appeared to have been laying for quite a while. The bright golden lettering had been dulled somewhat. "Oh my god they're opening a chocolate shop here. Here! Like, in Quarterman. They have everything here, my goodness. Next thing you know, they'll be opening, like, a... you know?" She clicked her fingers several times, as if trying to bring forward some thoughts.

The complete previous topic forgotten, Ciara smiled breathlessly, "Come on, then, let's look for somewhere where they sell... next on the list is, I think an antique dealership. I've been quite interested in a piece for quite a while now. But a chocolate shop! Yes! And they're advertising seating and all sorts... Come on! I'm paying for this blouse, and that set you got but in a bigger size! Let's get a move on, people!"

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

OOC: So sorry for the quality, seriously, I just… really wanted to throw in at least something and don't have much time. And baww, if we do have to skip to the meeting, then I demand we continue our shopping trip at a later date. Or co-write a fanfic centered around it. Either way, I really wanna write about it. >8C

Sofiya Mikhailovna Ignatova
    Mall
    Saturday

After a while, the group had arrived at a rather… peculiar store, as Sofiya herself would put it. She wandered inside after the others, looking around and yanking at fabrics, eyes wide from curiosity. She was just examining an underdress she had seen in one of her videos last night, when Terri’s voice snapped her from her thoughts.

"Hmm... both of you are definitely size zeros. Sue me, I'm a four because of these." She said and pointed at her chest, after which Sofiya instinctively took a look at her own and gave them a questioning poke, as if to ask them if it was alright someone beat them in size. The breasts didn’t answer, but were comfortably soft to poke at. So she poked at them again. And again. And again, giggling a bit as she did. Soooo soft!

Her strange act came to a halt and the people that had stopped to watch in confusion started moving again as Terri dumped a pile of clothes on Sofiya’s arms. She blinked a bit, examining the fabrics with her head slightly tilted.

So many clothes... Was she really supposed to try all of them? After a short while of pondering she shrugged, deciding that Terri knew best. So she just nodded as thanks and turned on her heels, cheerfully bouncing to find the nearest mirror. And, luckily enough it just so happened that the nearest one was in a fitting room, so she saved the other customers from some very awkward moments that would’ve surely followed if she started changing in the middle of the store.

She laid the clothes down and started to undress, grinning at herself in the mirror. But, as she was about to put the clothes Terri picked for her on, she found herself confused. There really were so many different clothes… How was she supposed to…? Well. She wouldn’t give up!

Soon after Sofiya wobbled back to the group, every single piece of clothing on simultaneously. She had run out of room for dresses on her abdomen and chest, so she had wrapped one of them around her head as a scarf, and there was a corset neatly tied on her thigh. Moving was a bit difficult for her, and she did feel it was silly to have so many clothes on at once, but who was she to judge someone else’s fashion sense. Terri had given all of these to her at once, and her mind didn’t quite comprehend she was supposed to try them on separately. So if this was what Terri had wanted, then, well, she’d make her proud!

So she walked up to the group and raised her voice to catch their attention.

“Hey! I, I managed to get eeeverything on! Do I look okay? And is this really alright? It’s so hard to breathe, Terri, you must have amazing lungs! Big ones, like your boobs! Size 4 lungs!” The girl tried to cheer, despite the apparent lack of oxygen due to one tightly wrapped cloth around her neck turning her face blue.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Lace Condor
    Mall 2nd Floor
    Saturday Morning

Leaning back on the railing, Lace had her legs crossed, bag and staff on the floor, and looking up at the other floors. A clothing store, department goods, tourist merchandise, and jewelry shop were crowded on the third level. It being fall season, she didn't mind wearing the black parka she'd unconsciously took from the Sporting Goods a little ways back. Black fitted cap covering most of her hair she blew away a strand and pushed off the railing.

Directly behind her on the wall above the entrance doors was a large clock. Attached to the glass surface, Lace turned to read the time. Wulfgard had wanted her and those others from last night to meet him at the school's stadium. Staring at the clock she took off her hat with one hand and scratched her red curls with the other. "Noon," she said putting back her cap. "I need to get a watch." Scooping up her things, staff slung around her back, Lace walked over to the stairwell down the 1st floor entrance.

Vendors, food carts, and restaraunts brought steam around their shops. Men and women dressed in clean aprons and manager uniforms were handing out samples of chicken, strange meatballs, and snacks. Tossing a couple toothpicks in the trash she pushed out the doors back outside into town towards campus. Getting her bearings in the shopping mall, Lace spotted Bellow High up the hill.

"I say five, maybe ten minute drive by car," she said going up the hill passing the stores. "Not like anyone's waiting on me," she said looking back. It wasn't too hot for this coat, but she stood out it being late August. Lace thought back on last night's dungeon incident. "We all go to the same school. It looked like everyone knew everyone. Those guns, that freak in the chair, tied in those chains!" Lace sighed and saw she'd come to the campus gates. "Gymnasium...," Lace looked right pointing to the buildings. Now on the campus grass she could get a view of the area. "Stadium is...behind that!" Lace grabbed her things off the ground and ran towards the stadium. She smiled, "Looks like I might be the first one here!"

Passing the trees lining the paths, the area opened up as she walked by the gymnasium. "Note to self," she whispered. Snapping her fingers, "Is the pool open in the fall? Serious question." Lace stroked her imaginary beard, "Vewy, vewy! Sewious question." The dome of the stadium came up and after ten minutes of frozen shock staring up at it with her mouth open, Lace ran inside the field. Dropping her bag in the open, she ran a last minute check on herself.

Patting over her things as she called them Lace stood with one foot atop her bag. "King of the hill...," she looked right and left making sure no one was crowded around. "Go!" Fists tight. "Coat?" Pat. "Check! Cap?" Pat. "Check! Staff?" Lace stopped to pace around the floor. "Staff, staff, stafffff? Ah!"

About ten feet away against her bag. She snatched up the pole and hugged it tight. "Gonna have to put a bell around this thing. I'm now calling you, Frankie! Alright then!" There didn't seem to be anyone in the field. "Probably a little early," she said swinging the staff. Taking off her coat but tightening down her cap she spun the pole to her back and kneeled down. Eyes closed, "Kill some time. Get a bit of practice in. A few deep breaths." After a brief silence Lace spoke out getting louder and louder. "Thunder," her eyes shot open. "Thunder!" She sprang to her feet. "Thunder cats!" Hoisting the staff above her head, she ran into the field spinning the pole, "Hooooooo!!!"
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

(OOC): Shinai is trying to take Mana's spot as most-insane Persona-user. That sly bastard. D:

Mana Shizuko
    Vaguely Defined Clothing Store

Mana nodded and went along with the conversation. The talk was pretty directionless, as they picked out articles of clothing. Mostly cheap, sturdy wear. Between fashion and life, life was a bit more important. You know, just a little bit.

Russell was looking rather uncomfortable, and Mana gave him a wave. Poor guy. Well, the first time was always the worst. Personae… Mana touched the evoker that was on the inside of his coat. A Persona made you feel strong. You weren't helpless against Shadows if you could burn them down, kill them with darkness, or cut them clean in two.

"Also, who says we can't get armour in the shadowy world-thingy? Shouldn't that be possible... maybe?"

Mana caught the last bit of the Scottish guy's words. "Armor? It'd be hard to hide, though. Leather would probably be alright, although a group of twenty armed teenagers in leather led by a grizzly man with a sword? Hello gang investigation… Could pass it off as a game, I suppose. Unfortunately, I just can't find a store that sells +5 dexterity vests," Mana joked.

A couple plain t-shirts, and a new pair of jeans fit about right into his budget. Arrows were the problem. His broadheads dispatched regular shadows alright, but the larger ones, such as Shadow Miyuki had shrugged them off as easily as in a television show. Would exploding arrows be viable? Poison?

Or maybe, Mana thought, I should just get tougher shafts so people can climb the giant monsters.

"Some of these jackets over here look suitable," Halberd said. "Look, there's even a used leather one here. Try looking for sturdy gloves or gauntlets as well, if they even have the latter. Like I said, we can also check elsewhere. But first I propose we stop for a coffee break." He pointed to a coffee shop nearby. "It appears to have a good pastry selection as well, if anyone's interested."

"Pastries sound good. Here, we might just look for regular clothes so we don't end up having to fight naked after a few days. Sporting goods sounds alright. I might need to restock on arrows anyway." Mana looked over at Halberd and Russell. "Hey, Halberd," he began quietly, as a woman passed by. "You seem really… calm. Focused. Just yesterday you were sucked into an alternate demon universe of blood and death, someone died, and we were attacked by two eldritch abominations. You ever had to really fight before?"
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

</3 JP – Lovers Arcana </3
    </3 Unnamed Fashion Shop </3

JP just answered with “Hmm,” “Yeah, that looks nice,” and “Sure” over and over again every time he was asked something about fashion. Namely Theresa. He had gotten them there, and he was pretty enthusiastic about the idea at first, but he’d forgotten how quickly does a man’s patience fade away when going clothes shopping with other woman.

Terri seemed to be having the time of her life, though. She gathered piles of clothes seemingly several times her weight and lifted them like they were nothing, quickly assigning them to Sofiya and Clarise for them to try. The latter was incredibly enthusiastic about it, but then again, that was Sofiya in a nutshell. Happiness and over-excitement in a human shaped can.

Clarise, on the other hand, seemed pretty resistant to this new style being imposed on her. JP felt for her, he really did. He would not be comfortable if a friend of his started forcing him to dress in an alternative style that is generally frowned by society, either. This, coupled with the fact that they’d just met, gave JP the impression that they’d end up alienating the girl by the end of the day.

Too bad, she seemed sweet.

<--------------->

</3 Bellow High Gymnasium </3

With all of the group’s shenanigans, JP ended up deprived of the time to buy the clothes he wished. He ended up just buying a dozen of different colored sleeveless shirts for a few bucks and a new white biker’s jacket he thought went great with his sword’s scabbard. This one did give his wallet a whooping, costing slightly over 80 dollars, but he tested the material both before and after purchasing, and after the blade of his pocketknife didn’t seem to even affect the material, he was happy.

Now he just needed to test its wind resistance. Come to think of it, he has been neglecting his bike recently – what with his fixation on the Court and all. But that would to change; JP dearly missed the feel of the wind against his skin over the roaring sound a motorcycle engine adding on to that adrenaline rush of going 70 mph on a freeway.

His mind returned on topic as soon as he saw Wulfgard. The oddly distant memories of himself being slugged VERY hard by his supposed sensei came from nowhere, along with every other insinuation Wulfgard gave. They all knew Wulfgard had gone through this before, but nothing aside from that.

Today, after the meeting, JP was determined to change that. He’d wait till after everyone left so they’d get some privacy, maybe this way he’d divulge something he wouldn’t in front of everyone else, especially the newbies, and set some things straight.

[OOC: So I moved things along. Sorry if anyone in JP’s group wanted to get things done, but even so I left free space and made JP’s transition purposely vague. So if anyone wants to sneak something in between the shop and noon, feel free to go ahead and do it. You can even bunny JP a little if you need; pretty sure no harm would come from that.]
    Last edited by niedude; 6th January 2012 at 12:35 AM.

Garret Wulfgard
    The Jones Household
    Mid-morning

Garret woke up sprawled on his mattress and staring at a very familiar face, framed with silky black hair cut to to about her jaw line. A stern expression belied what once used to be an incredibly beautiful girl... or still was. He just felt kinda weird thinking that about his sister. Especially when she's married to his best friend. She stood over him, wearing a large blue apron over a pink t-shirt and khaki cargo pants with a toothpick hanging out of her mouth. Garret winced, feeling the sun's rays dropping into the side window of the house and pretty much stabbing him in the eyes.

“So, how long are you gonna be staying here, Gary?”

“Eh? What's that Haru? I couldn't hear you.” Garret feigned, deciding his pillow would do more work defending his face from his sister rather than under his head. Haruka wasn't fazed by his weak attempt to put up a barrier and forcefully removed the cotton wall with little to no effort.

“Don't play dumb, Gary. It's been several months now, and you still haven't gotten your own place. I can't keep you here forever.”

“Come on, you run an inn or some shit like that, right? Isn't it your business to keep guests?”

“Yes, but not in my own home. You don't even pay rent, and-”

Then another voice joined the conversation, leaking out from the kitchen, where the sound of running water and dishes clinking together as they were being washed were also present.

“Haruka! You aren't going to make Garret pay rent are you? Don't worry about it. He's my only ride to work anyway. I'm sure that pays for his stay.”

“Yeah, listen to your husband, sis. I don't cause any trouble.” Garret insisted, getting off his makeshift bed. Sure, it was just a mattress laying on the ground, but it was better than nothing. Walking over to his closet, he began to open the door only to have a hand smaller than his grab it, forcefully. Turning, he found himself looking at his sister again.

“You don't do your own laundry either. And you come home late every night. Like, after one in the morning late.”

“I've just been... busy-”

“Busy with what? Hookers and blow?”

“No, nothing like that!”

Once again, Wulfgard was saved by his brother in law.

“Haruka! What he does with his own time is his business. Leave him be, kay honey?”

Sighing, Haruka let go of Garret's hand and walked to his doorway. Turning back for a second, she put her hands on her hips and smiled.

“Gary, just be careful, ok?”

Garret nodded, and finally reached in the closet to grab his coat.

-----

Not two minutes later, Garret heard the doorbell go off. Looking out into the hallway, he watched Testa walk out of the kitchen drying off his hands on his pink cleaning apron.

“Coming! One second.” He shouted. In a couple of steps, he reached out for the door and pulled it open. “Oh, Mr. Clopin. Is there something you need?”

“Oh, umm, sorry Mr. Jones. I was looking for Mr. Wulfgard. I could have sworn he said this was his address. Small world, though, right? Say you don't happen to know where he lives do you?”

It was Randy. Right. He had said he was coming to get the real story.

Testa laughed.

“No, you have the right place. Garret's just down the hall, first door to the right. Are you looking to join the Kendo Club?”

“Uh, well it has to do with club activities, you could say. Anyway, why's Mr. Wulfgard here?”

“Oh, he just got back into town this year and really doesn't have his own place yet.”

“So you just let him stay here?”

“Well yeah. He's my brother in law.”

“Pull the other one.”

“Nope. Anyway, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.”

Wulfgard pulled his head back into his room, and walked to the other side of it. He opened and looked out of his window for a second, and began to wonder how he was going to tell his tale to the boy. In mid-thought however he was wrenched back into reality by what he could have sworn was a flash of something purple out of the corner of his eye.

He wasn't given time to inspect though, as Randy walked into the room.

“Alright Wulfgard. I have a few questions for you.”

Garret turned and looked at the boy. For once, he didn't look like he belonged in the eighties. A simple black t-shirt with a setting sun emblazoned on the chest, and a pair of jeans. That was it. No weird goggles, or brightly colored jackets.

Nodding, Garret replied “Shoot.”

“First off. 'Wulfgard'? How'd you end up with that last name if your sister's is 'Jones'?”

Really? The first question was that? “She's my half-sister. Same mom, different dads. Next.”

Satisfied, Randy sat down on Garret's mattress without being invited. Garret rolled his eyes, and sat on the opposite side. “Alright, now to the real questions. First: What is your experience with the Court.”

There it was. He was going to have to relive it again. Well... it had to happen sometime.

-----

(OOC: Yes, needless little suprise there. I had planned that Garret's sister would be Testa's wife for a while now, but never had a good place to put it in (that's what he said), but here we go. A day at the Jones')
    Last edited by Zincspider; 7th January 2012 at 8:18 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Theresa Del Monico - Empress Arcana
    Mall

Sofiya however, was more enthusiastic, taking all the clothes Theresa gave her and trying them on...all at once. When the younger girl emerged from the dressing room, Theresa couldn't stop smiling in amusement.

“Hey! I, I managed to get eeeverything on! Do I look okay? And is this really alright? It’s so hard to breathe, Terri, you must have amazing lungs! Big ones, like your boobs! Size 4 lungs!” Sofiya announced. Theresa laughed softly as she walked towards her.

"Sofiya...you don't have to. One at a time...here, let me help you." She said as she led Sofiya back to the dressing room, where she helped her remove the clothes and fit them properly. They ended up looking really good on her, so Theresa decided that she had to get them for the seventeen-year-old.

Exiting from the dressing room, she then proceeded to help Clarise, leading her to the more "normal" front part of the store and helping her select more clothes in her preppy schoolgirl style. Theresa noticed that the senior was rather fond of monochrome mixed with red, which made her blue hair pop. The older girl then took Clarise's selections, combined them with Sofiya's and her own, and paid for them. Her mother wouldn't mind, just as long as she made good friends and had fun.

After she finished, the group then went on to a men's store, where JP made his selections. Theresa had to admit that he had a good eye, as everything he chose suited him. Her favorite was the new white leather jacket he chose, which matched his tanned skin perfectly. She wished that they had mroe time, but looking at the store's clock, which read 11:30, she knew that they had to head to the gym.

Before they left for Bellow High, she led them to a hotdog stand for the kicks, and bought all of them hotdogs. They were going to need the energy, especially Clarise, who did not know what she was going to go through yet and would probably faint if she were to train for at least eight hours straight. Once they got to her car, Theresa then drove back to Bellow High, trying to be careful as she did. She certainly did not want to be the cause of anyone's injuries or death.

Bellow High

After some time, she parked her car near the school and shut it off, allowing them to go down first. 11:45, they still had some time.

"JP, Sofiya, Clarise...go ahead to the gym first. I have to get my scythe in the dorm." she said, getting down as she did. Before she closed the door, she got back inside and opened the glove compartment, finding a lone chocolate bar. Taking it, she handed it to Clarise.

"Here...you should eat a bit more. This is going to be...a bit tough, I must say." She said as she placed the candy in the younger girl's hand. She then set off to cross the street to the dorms. Once she reached the building, she headed up to the third floor to Clarise's dorm. Heading inside, she placed the stuff she bought for Clarise on one of the shelves, took out the outfit she set aside from her purchases, and changed her clothes, putting on the black halter corset with leather straps and the torn denim mini. She then grabbed her scythe and headed out, stopping by Sofiya's dorm to drop off her stuff. As she headed downstairs, she held JP's purchases, headed for his second-floor dorm and placed the paper shopping bag on his bed.

Once she got out of the dorm, she headed back to the school, scythe in hand, and entered. Thankfully, no one saw, seemed to notice, or thought it was anything other than a drama prop.

Bellow High Gym

Theresa finally reached the gym, where Wulfgard was waiting. The clock read 11:55, she had five minutes to take a break. Sure, she was getting better with the scythe, but she wasn't the fastest swinger yet.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Snow Fields
    Mall (mid-morning), school stadium (noon)

“I’ve got the jacket Randy gave me,” Snow said as the idea of using a jacket or sports padding for armor came up. He considered getting a second one anyhow. The red snowflake jacket was kind of his band uniform and he didn’t want it to get torn up if something happened on a Friday night Court. And the suggestion of other protective gear, for sports, sounded like a good idea too.

Once done with the clothing store, the five boys went over to the coffee shop, for any of them who hadn’t gotten a full breakfast. Snow just got a berry smoothie and talked with the others. It seemed a little awkward in the group, as Russell was nervous and uneasy still. Trying to think diplomatically, Snow sought out a ‘safe’ subject to talk about, one that might be on neutral grounds and not directly connected to the Court. But the best subject he could think of was music. That at least got the conversation going, as they talked about what bands and styles they all liked. It got funny when they started assigning song themes to people.

After that break, they went over to a sporting goods store to check on defensive stuff. There was a bit of an odd conversation in which apparently video game mages didn’t wear heavy armor normally. Snow wasn’t quite sure how it applied (something about the Court being like a game, although he disagreed with that). But the fact was, he had been staying on the back lines healing instead of being up front fighting, save for the occasional Shadow he took out with his boomerang. And he needed to move quickly to do his job. He ended up buying a pair of running shoes and a headband, both in a red with white design that would work with his jacket. The headband would at least keep his hair from falling over his face, letting him focus a little better.

Then it got close to the time when they needed to be at the stadium. They got some sandwiches on their way out (Snow getting a roast turkey with veggies and Swiss cheese, pretty good for how little it cost), then left for the dorm to drop off things and pick up others.

In the stadium, Snow figured that he could help out Izzy, along with Randy. If not, then maybe Russell, or maybe he would just make sure to support the others and learn more about them. Whatever would help their team work better.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Sigmund Okonkwo
    Bellow High Stadium [Saturday, Noon]

The rest of the morning went by in a whirlwind of activity. The group finished their short visit to the clothing store and continued on to a small coffee shop. There they stayed for a while, simply conversing over their respective drinks - Sigmund tried a chai tea, which he found had an interesting spiced flavor that left an odd aftertaste in his mouth. Their conversation eventually turned to that of music, leaving him to hang back a bit as his interest in Duke Ellington seemed a bit out-of-place among the others' discussion of more modern artists. Silently, he added popular music to the ever-growing list of "things to look into sometime."

An excursion to the sporting goods store had not even crossed Sigmund's mind until the others had brought it up. It was a good thing they had, too - it turned out being a more useful stop than he had anticipated. While he found it difficult to move about with any more padding on than shin guards, he figured that his forearms and hands were armored to begin with. Instead, he happened upon a particularly thick variety of boxing tape, which he hoped would do something to ease the stress on his continually sore hands.

When all this was done, the group swung by a sandwich place for a quick lunch - roast beef and provolone for Sigmund - before heading out of the mall and back to the dorms to grab their equipment before the afternoon "practice". It was kind of odd, the regularity with which the boys just picked up their equipment and headed off. Admittedly, training during the day wasn't dangerous, but in just a week it had already become natural to be carrying weapons around. Surely that said something about their mental condition, but as Sigmund had never dabbled in psychology at all, he couldn't know what exactly that was, so, shrugging it off, he continued to the group's regular meeting place.

Sigmund took to a spot in the stands near the main entrance, wrapping up his hands in anticipation of drills and watching for whoever was entering. Halberd and Russell had seemed pretty set on turning up, but he was curious about the others and whether they would return. While he couldn't say that he was fond of the idea of more of his classmates putting themselves at risk, he had to admit that they could always use the help.

OOC: Sorry if I bunnied too much, I can edit if needed. I won't let JP off the hook, though. You gave us permission to torture bunny him, Nie, so-! BD

Mall
    Saturday - Morning/day

Terri had, after letting out a soft laugh, explained to Sofiya that she wasn’t supposed to put all the clothes on simultaneously. When she had most likely still looked confused, the elder girl had led her back in the fitting room, helped her try on various outfits and, for some reason, kept her from running out of the fitting room to show off her new underwear to IP and Clarise on multiple occasions. Sofiya wasn’t sure why, but she figured Terri had believed it would be too cold outside the room in just her undies. Terri was so thoughtful!

They picked some clothes together and Sofiya was enthusiastic to try on anything brought to her. She especially loved the miniskirts and boots the store had to offer. The sales clerks could have been friendlier, though; they hadn't answered her question, just stared at her in shock when she had asked them how difficult it would be to get blood off of the clothes she was about to purchase, because she figured they would get reaaaally bloody at some point. One of them had been about to call somewhere after her question, but Terri had convinced the man not to, for some reason.

Strange, Sofiya had decided and just shrugged, that one strange occurrence not being enough to ruin her fun. Clarise didn’t seem to be having as much fun as she was, but Sofiya hoped that would be remedied when Terri finished helping her and whisked Clarise away to the other side of the store instead.

IP, on the other hand, hadn’t really showed any interest in the clothes shop at all, and Sofiya could instantly see why as she waited next to him for Terri to finish helping Clarise. For hours, the tall blond had been busy picking clothes for the two girls, but not once had she offered anything to poor IP. Of course he would lose interest in the store! He must’ve felt so lonely and sad and forgotten… So, since Sofiya wanted to rid everyone close to her of such dangerous emotions, and since she had already sat still for about five minutes and believed she couldn’t handle another five, she decided to be helpful.

She pushed herself away from the wall she was leaning against and spun in front of IP, beaming up at his seemingly bored face. Soon that expression would change! She’d change it, for sure!

“Don’t worry!” She promised, hands crossed behind her back, her form leaning slightly forwards. “I’ll save you! Just wait right here!”

With that, she rushed deeper into the store, newly found enthusiasm fueling her as she flipped through the sale items like a kitten looking for catnip from a pile of expensive, macabre laundry. And in a minute she already returned to the quite dumbfounded IP, offering him the nicest corset-dress she had found. With a smile she pushed it on the man and jumped up and down a few times, proud and completely oblivious to the horror and confusion occupying the poor guy’s face as he slowly seemed to realize just what was about to happen.

Realized just what Sofiya wanted him to do.

“I didn’t know your size, but since you don’t have any boobies like us, I thought you’d be something small!” She explained her thought process, tapping her cheek in a thoughtful manner as she continued. “But then, I was already size 0, and they didn’t have -4 or anything, so I was reaaaally confused! But, but that was alright, because, wait!”

She turned back to the pile of clothes that still rested on her left arm and dug up a laced bra which she waved in front of the man – whose face seemed to have acquired the ability to change color, curiously enough. He kept going from pale as death to crimson and back in a matter of seconds. It was really fun, actually. Sofiya could’ve played with his color-changing face the whole day if she hadn’t been in such a hurry to help him.

“I brought you this!” She cheered, referring to the violet bra she almost whacked the man’s cheek with. “You can put something in this and then wear it, and then you’ll have boobies too and it’ll be easier to find your size!” She continued so fast and excited over her own smarts that her speech was bordering on incoherent squealing. But, before the man could even start to think of - much less form - a coherent sentence, Terri’s voice rang to their ears from the other side of the store. They appeared to be leaving.

Sofiya turned to IP to tell him to hurry and try the dress on, but before she could turn her head even halfway, the man had already sped past her and out of the store, so fast that his back had disappeared from sight even before the clothes he left behind had hit the floor.

“Huh,” Sofiya muttered, profoundly surprised. “Guess I should’ve picked that red dress after all…”

They visited a store for IP later on, and Sofiya got to try on some really interesting clothes there, too. She wasn’t able to purchase anything, though, as she was chased out of the store and told never to return in a matter of minutes. And all she did was try and mimic IP, who had surreptitiously tested one of the store’s jackets with his knife to see if it could take a hit. How was she supposed to know t-shirts weren’t as knife-resistant as jackets? They should have been!

They passed by a store of R-18 rated goodies, but try as she might, she wasn’t let in. For some reason, she wasn’t believed when she tried to explain she was old enough for this stuff, and that she had actually watched similar things the entire last night and now really needed to know what happened in the second part of that one movie. She really needed to know what they named that baby!

After picking up some candy, visiting a few smaller shops and stopping by a hot dog stand at Terri’s request, it was time to head for the meeting. But not before the others were forced to convince Sofiya that despite its name, no poochies were harmed in the making of their fast food of choice. Sofiya was still suspicious, but decided to let it slide for now. She’d investigate it later. First, she’d just need a pipe and one of those cool hats. Oh, and a sidekick. All good detectives needed sidekicks! She wanted the best sidekick, though.

Oh, she knew! She’d set up auditions for that once she had time!

Stadium
    Saturday - Noon

The four visited the dorms, and even though Terri told the others to go ahead first, Sofiya insisted she’d get to pick up her knife, if she was going to get her scythe. After that they headed towards the gym, just in time for the meeting. Sofiya jumped from the car, and started to run in, stumbling and almost hitting a familiar man near the stands; One of the first friends she made, who she hadn’t talked with in way too long.

Sig!

“Hiiiii-iiigh!” She greeted happily as she stumbled and fell on the ground in front of him. She got up pretty fast, though, and this time with no blood anywhere. Still excited from the day and unable to stand still, she pressed her little fisted hands against her chest and jumped up and down in front of him.

“Guess what, guess what, we bought clothes today! Dresses and stuff, and I even made up a good plan to give IP boobs so he could wear a size 4 too, but we didn’t get to carry that plan through, and oh, and- there was this one rude lady who said I was a vandal or Gandalf or something for stabbing some t-shirts, and… um… oh, did you know? There aren’t any dogs in a hot dog! Can you believe it? I mean, it’s stupid, like telling someone there aren’t any cats in a catnip! I still think it’s a lie, to be honest, but I’ll find out the truth eventually by becoming a detective, and so I need a sidekick for that and-“

Sofiya wheezed in a breath and fell on her behind in the process. She didn't get up yet, though, instead allowing her breathing to catch up with her talking before she smiled again.

"So, what was your day like?"
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Russell Wilton
    At the Malls Generic Clothing Store

Finally a good suggest; after being mostly forcefully brought here, Russell almost wanted to make Sigmund buy him some food. But decided to forget it, the tall dark skinned guy was going to buy clothes, cheap clothes, and he didn’t want to burden him. He had his own money anyway even though it was mostly saved up allowances and money given to him by his parents. He would love to have his own money but unfortunately getting a job at fourteen was quite difficult. Then he had to take care of his younger siblings while his parents worked.

They went over to the coffee shop together Russell was having trouble reading the small words on the menu displayed yet still rather stubbornly refuse to put on his glasses. The boy managed with a little difficulty, getting himself a Cheese Danish and coffee. He had thermo for filled with his plain black coffee and drank it despite how he hated the taste, but it did drive away the fatigue. They got on the subject of music, not something he really knew much about but it ended up being a quite fun conversation nevertheless. Their shopping went to a sports store which he was pretty much clueless about what equipment was good for what. He lacked athletic ability and it was quite difficult to improve with it with his bad overall coordination. Russell ended up browsing the magazines and was seriously considering getting a workout book. But once again he didn’t buy anything. Stopping for sandwiches first, the group left the mall.

Bellow Highs’ Stadium

At the stadium Russell got a seat on the bleachers near his group yet a little bit away; he made extra care to keep a good distance from some other guy that pointed a blade at his face. He was really wasn’t as edgy as he thought he would be after coming here for this ‘meeting’. After spending about two week without friends, he was kind of happy that he had some even though they had a rather unfortunate thing in common.

Taking out his phone out to see the time... to notice he had missed five calls from home... He had forgotten to turn the ring tone back on after class on Friday. The redhead was certain it was his younger siblings calling. Staring at the screen, he learned the time; he was gladly on time at the stadium, he really dislike being late for anything but because it was a little time until it started he decided that he would call them back later.

Sitting quietly, he just looked around and the thing that caught his eyes was yellow and black scheme with a visible protruding weapon. It was that lady again; the one Russell thought was a psycho girlfriend. Despite her choice of clothing she appeared to be a nice person... as well as very pretty; it made him wonder how jerks always catch a good girl. He wondered if it was true that all girls want a bad boy. Leaving his thoughts at that he just continue to wait for the start of the meeting.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Clarise Stone
    Cothing Store/Stadium
    [Saturday Morning/Afternoon]

Clarise nodded as she accepted the sleeves. Pulling one on to see how well it went, she shook her head before placing it back on the shelf. Shortly thereafter, Sofiya emerged from the changing rooms, apparently having chosen to dawn all the clothing offered to her at once. Stifling a laugh, she let her eyes travel the store as Theresa led Sofiya off to help her out.

Shortly after the duo returned, Theresa dragged her to the more normal side of the store, the pair making their way through and commenting on clothing as they went. Bye the time they were done, Clarise had chosen a crimson hoody and matching skirt pair and another pair of white gloves. Once paid for, the group made their way through the mall, stopping to grab some snacks on their way out.

Once outside the school, Theresa ushered the group towards the gym, pausing to hand Clarise a chocolate bar. Frowning in confusion, she listened to Theresa's advice to eat more, her expression quickly turning to anger at what seemed a thinly veiled insult. Before she could reply however, Theresa had already made her way back to the dorms. With a sigh in frustration, she turned to talk to Sofiya only to realize the other girl had left as well.

Once in the gym, Clarise cast a glance around. Satisfied that she wasn't late, she slid into one of the stands, making sure nobody else was around. With a sigh, she cupped her face in her hands as she waited, pocketing the chocolate bar for later.

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

Sigmund Okonkwo
    Bellow High Stadium [Saturday, Noon]

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

With energy to burn and the others arriving slowly, Sigmund had taken to going through last night's "match" from memory. Albeit most of the previous night now seemed like a blur of attacks and magic being thrown around like some crazy real-life imitation of a video game, he could still recall the shadow's general movements. Specifically, he had a very specific image in his mind of every one of the times he had taken a serious hit. Those were much too frequent for his liking.

First encounter: the shadow had brought one arm down. His first instinct had been to grab at its weapon. Against an opponent with a weight upwards of a 125 kilos, that had ended poorly. Now on the main floor, Sigmund stepped quickly to the right and hooked a punch around to the right, emulating what he believed the proper response to be. Yes, a good hit across the knuckles should have been just fine, especially with his gauntlets on. Imagining the creature swinging its arm directly at him, Sigmund dropped to the ground and rolled under the arm that would be sweeping at him. Then... back off for a minute? Yes - getting stepped on was too much of a risk. He hopped backward and put his arms up in front of himself, using a very simple defensive stance that he had seen his club supervisor use in a demonstration.

Gradually, his focus shifted from reconciling the previous night's mistakes to sparring against an invisible opponent, alternating jabs with dodges and counters. Last night had been a fluke - against the challenger in his mind, he was perfectly capable - superior, even. And once he got a good hold on his Persona's abilities, those shadows wouldn't stand a chance. He grinned in spite of himself - he was more curious now than anything. At least in the folklore he knew, little magical creatures usually made up for their size in magic ability. If that was the case, he had been missing out on something.

“Hiiiii-iiigh!”

Sigmund turned around at the high-pitched greeting and bore witness to its owner performing a high-speed spill onto the ground in front of him. This was the second time in as many days that this had happened, and looking at his classmate sprawled out face-first on the ground, he recalled that he had met her in exactly the same way not a week ago. It seemed that he had become the target for these sorts of entrances.

"You all right, Sonya?"

Sigmund went to help her up, but the girl sprang to her feet more quickly than he could approach and, seemingly unfazed in the slightest, began to bounce back and forth with barely-contained excitement. He couldn't help but grin and stand back as she started speaking quickly about her day, embellishing her stories with talks of Gandalf and whether hot dogs contained actual dogs. For the life of him, he still couldn't tell what went on in Sofiya's mind or whether or not she even believed half of the things she said herself, but he found a bit of solace in the fact that at least one of "the gang" seemed to have exactly the same attitude now as she did at the start of the year.

He watched as she wore herself completely out and collapsed backwards, falling comically on her behind before inquiring about his day. Chuckling a bit, he crouched down to her level and leaned against the stands for support.

"Not quite as exciting as yours," he explained. "Some of us went out to the mall, too - we must have just missed you. Anyway, we got some tea, had lunch..." Sigmund held up his wrapped fist and bumped it against his chest, proclaiming, "And we got some battle gear. Tell you what - those shadows have nothing on us now. All we need now are some really cool name for our team. How about "the Avengers"? No, wait, that's taken. Hmm..."

Sigmund put one hand to his chin and, knowing full well that Sofiya was likely to come up with something utterly ridiculous, asked, "What do you think?"

~ Miyuki Tachibana ~
    - The Mall -

Ciara had reacted a little strangely to her question.

"I don't think that sentence means what you think it means. We've been shopping for just over half an hour, though. Still 'how long have we been going steadily' is kind of a weird way to put a question. You could have just asked how long we've been in the mall for. Then again, I guess you're technically foreign, from China or Korea or wherever, so you get a free pass."

A dodge? Or had she really gotten the words wrong? "Going steady" was the proper slang right? Or had she gotten that mixed up? Hmm. Maybe she shouldn't have tried to push her language skills and just asked the question directly. And what was with her guesses at Asian countries? She said practically everything but the right answer! "Um, I'm Japanese actually..." Miyuki mumbled, but Ciara either didn't hear her or didn't care. Possibly both.

"You know what, this really is a great opportunity for you to integrate with English speakers and get a flavour of our Western culture, you cute albino Korean girl. Even if this mumbler doesn't speak so much as murmur.... Holy mother of Ferrero Rocher!"

Miyuki nearly did a double take as Ciara practically shoved Josh out of her way to reach a small ,trampled flyer on the ground. With the amount of dust and grime from countless dirty shoes on that thing, Miyuki would have never actually picked it up. But Ciara did, and then her face broke out in a smile that was both endearing and terrifying.

"Oh my god they're opening a chocolate shop here. Here! Like, in Quarterman. They have everything here, my goodness. Next thing you know, they'll be opening, like, a... you know?" She clicked her fingers several times, as if trying to bring forward some thoughts.

Her smile only getting wider and more unnerving, Ciara turned back to Miyuki and the now worried looking Josh. "Come on, then, let's look for somewhere where they sell... next on the list is, I think an antique dealership. I've been quite interested in a piece for quite a while now. But a chocolate shop! Yes! And they're advertising seating and all sorts... Come on! I'm paying for this blouse, and that set you got but in a bigger size! Let's get a move on, people!"

"Well, her mood has certainly improved." Miyuki said to Josh as Ciara stormed off in her fit of new found excitement. No doubt, she was going to get dragged around today, but for some reason Miyuki was smiling.

- Bellow High Stadium -

Miyuki never did get a straight answer to her earlier question, but what surprised her the most was that she didn't really care. Even if they only had an hour or so, she had had fun with Josh and Ciara today. She had gotten dragged around, teased a bit. and even called Korean a few more times, but it had been fun nonetheless. It suddenly struck her that this was what high school life was supposed to be like. And if it wasn't for the Court, they could have done a lot more today.

The Court... It had caused a lot of problems hadn't it? And it hadn't exactly been easy. Having to go out there every night, fighting those things, and when you didn't go out you laid in bed praying that the ones who had would come back alright. And then there was Kent and that poor guy who had been killed the first Friday of the Court. Was it always going to be like this? Still, if it wasn't for the Court she would have never gotten to know Josh or Ciara or the others like she had, so that was something good to come out of it all at least. As long as the Court didn't take them away next Friday...

Either way, thoughts of the Court aside, Miyuki was actually happy today. And as she made her way to the group meeting at the stadium alongside Josh and Ciara, she still had a smile on her usually melancholic face.

It looked like most of the others were already here, so perhaps they had run a bit late. Hopefully Wulfgard-sensei wouldn't be too impatient...
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Liza Monroe
    Outside of the Jones Household
    Mid-morning

Liza didn't wake up this morning thinking 'I'm gonna follow Randy'. No, she woke up distressed. For the past four years or so, she almost always had something sweet in her mouth. And now it was gone. It felt... wrong. It had been rash throwing out her stock... but knowing it was stupid didn't help. By the time she had realized this and went back into the hallway to grab the bag from the small bin, it had been taken.

In order to replenish her stock she would have to go to the mall though. Was it worth it?

Yes. Yes it was. She just didn't make it that far.

When she arrived, she was in time to watch a very reluctant Izzy forced into the mall, and a shifty looking Randy walk off to God knows where. And that's when her journalistic instinct kicked in. She needed to know what was going on. And the best way to do that was by following the perpetrator.

And that was how she ended up outside of Wulfgard's window, writing down everything he told Randy. Liza's hand was practically shaking as she did so. She and the rest of the group had been waiting for quite a long time to get anything out of Wulfgard and his past. And she was getting down on paper. At first she had been concerned about what Randy was meeting their teacher for... on the weekend... in his bedroom, but that thought was far from her mind now.

It started off simple enough. Wulfgard's step-father was a Japanese businessman, who decided that the name 'Jones' would be more approachable than his real name. When Garret was still young, his step-father got him interested with Kendo as a way to be active. He really didn't have anyone to practice with though, so he wasn't exactly great at it.

But then things started to get worse as he started high-school.

A couple of weeks into his Sophomore year, he went through the same thing as many of the group.

“It was fifteen years ago. I was just walking home late, with my buddy Kenneth. Haha, he'd been out vandalizing something or other, I kinda stopped caring about that part. He'd just wiped the spray-cans clean and ditched them... and then... well... you know. It started.” Wulfgard had explained. Liza wished she could have looked into the room to get a good look at his movements, but she had to keep her presence a secret. If Wulfgard didn't plan on telling this to the others, she was going to.

“We were scared shitless. I remember that part well. Kenneth was squeezing his beanie so hard, he could have forced juice to come out of it. We kept shouting and yelling for help, but no one would come. We wandered about the town, for what felt like hours, trying to get closer to home but whenever we would get close we would hear something growling down the path we wished to take.”

Liza found that she had stopped writing for a second. She kinda knew the feeling. That first night, when she had followed Snow and Randy it was certainly unsettling. She had to hide in her shrub for over an hour, scared of what the strange light, sounds of fighting, and shattering glass meant. It was an awful feeling. She was sure she was going to get hurt... or even get killed.

“ Finally we came across another person. Or rather, group of people. Over a dozen others fighting what look like large black monsters wearing creepy masks. At this point, I'm pretty sure Kenneth really did wet himself. I was definitely thinking about it as well. But one member of the groups seemed to notice us and ran over. He grabbed both of us sticking one under each arm and ran back to the group, both of us screaming. We didn't know he was trying to save us at the time.

After hiding out, we talked to them. Or at least shouted questions. They explained they barely knew what was going on as well. They only knew it was trying to 'judge' them. After one of them mentioned that it was a miracle that they were staying alive, they gave it a little name. The Court of Miracles. Then they told us the same thing I told you guys. That we probably wouldn't remember a thing, but if we did, meet them outside of the school at midnight the next day. And boy did I wish they were right.

But they weren't. After the Court ended that night, I found myself on the same route home with Kenneth as when the Court started. But looking at his face told me that I didn't just imagine it myself. I promptly threw up.”

'So Wulfgard didn't exactly handle his first night well either, eh?' Liza thought, while Garret paused. She did note that his night was probably more traumatic than hers.

“After that night, we pretty much ended up doing the same thing as you kids. We unlocked our Personae, and tried to protect ourselves and others during the Court. And we did so for months. Sadly, we weren't very good at it. Over half of our numbers either died or were inflicted with Apathy Syndrome. At the end the only ones of our group left were George Swanson, a war vet and marksman who served as our leader. He was the only person in the group who was allowed to wield a gun by the others. He was a little enthusiastic about killing shadows, but he was trained and would never have put a finger on any of us.

Then there was 'Red', the muscular man who saved me and Kenneth in our first night, and named for his odd hair color. He never talked, so no one knew much about him. We knew he originally lived in Russia, he used to work as a roadie for several big metal bands, and he was incredibly reliable. He was the glue that kept us sane. He would make sure our weapons were in working condition, would load each of George's firearms between battles, kept tabs on our emergency first-aid kits and ammo, and he stopped infighting before it even started.

Kate was an interesting girl. She insisted she was going to be a great thief one day, even though she never really knew how to keep her mouth shut. Her Persona allowed her to turn completely invisible for long periods of time. She could take out several Shadows in a group before they even knew to start looking for her.

Collin was a smart guy. He could whip up explosives in his own home if you gave him time and promised not to let it leak he was doing it. He wasn't the most useful in combat, but he always took notes on enemies and what they were weak to and things like that. His Persona was special too. It allowed him to work with electronics for short times, while others were stuck without.

Kenneth got used to the Court real quick. He and I stuck together and always watched each others backs. That's probably how we survived as long as we did. I think he began to like the Court a little too much though... he at least started getting more and more deranged as time went on. He argued with the other members, and often insulted them. I wrote it off as his usual brand of humor. I should have realized instantly what he really meant. But he was my best bud, and I defended his behavior.

And that leaves only me.

We had been through a lot together, but the Court was really starting to wear us down. We didn't know how long we would hold out with only six of us. That's when George finally decided that if all the Shadows were coming out of the mutated school building, then they should, umm, blow it all to Hell.”

Well that seemed a little... rash.

“We didn't object either. We trusted George. As far as we knew, he had been in the Court longer than anyone and had experience in real combat. Plus, as time went on, the Shadows got tougher and more numerous. We had to end it.

After several days of preparations, Collin had finally made what he believed to be enough explosives for the situation. The bag was so big, only Red was strong enough to carry it. We planned to simply run in, place the charges in as many key areas as possible, run out, and have Collin detonate them. We assumed we were finally strong enough to enter the giant building. After all, most of us had faced our Shadow Selves by then. We probably would have done it too, I don't know. We'd never been in the building before. But then things went South.

Namely because Kenneth betrayed me. He betrayed all of us.”

Liza nodded. After how he described him earlier, she almost certainly saw this coming.

“ As soon as George finished a speech, apologizing for having to make us take on such a dangerous mission, I heard Kenneth laugh. 'You know what, old man? I don't think I'm gonna help you squares. This is much too fun, and I've never felt so alive. In fact, I'm not gonna let you do it!' He screamed, shocking all of us. Then he turned to his right... and stabbed Kate. Stuck his sword right through her all the damn way. She didn't have a chance to react. Nothing. We all watched in horror as she slid of his blade, lifeless.

George was the first to react, pulling out his pistol and firing at Kenneth without a second thought. He took too much time to aim though, leaving Kenneth time to summon his Persona, Kudlak, who protected him.

I did the only thing I could think of. I shouted for the others to go on. I would take care of Kenneth and meet up with them later. We were on a tight schedule... we couldn't afford to waste time fighting one of our own. At the time, I thought I would be able to make him come back to his senses. That I wouldn't need to kill him. Even the fact he killed Kate in front of me didn't give me the drive to take his life. And that's where I went wrong.

George, Red, and Collin took my word and ran into the building, leaving me staring down Kenneth.

I summoned Kresnik, and he focused on Kudlak, leaving me and Kenneth at each others mercy. It was a long battle. I had always been more skilled than Kenneth in swordplay, having practiced it as a child, but I was reluctant to hurt him. Eventually, that mindset led to this-”

Liza wasn't sure what the pause was for, all she heard was the faint sound of tearing fabric.

“He finally got to me. Nearly gutted me even. And then he laughed. He took joy in the pain he was causing me. That's when I realized that he wasn't my friend anymore. He was something else. He had been changing this whole time in the Court, and it had finally gone too far. In the middle of his manic laughter, I gathered my strength... and struck him down. Took his head clean off.

He fell to the ground. And shortly after, so did I, right next to Kate's body.

Only, I felt her breathe. She hadn't passed quite yet. I tried to reach over. I didn't want her to die alone... and Hell, neither did I. As soon as I touched her hand, her eyes fluttered open. She turned her head and looked at me. A trickle of blood was running down her mouth and onto the ground. I still remember her smile, as she summoned her Persona and whispered 'Dia'. I felt my wound mend a bit instantly. Enough to the point I wouldn't bleed out as fast. My organs were repaired at the very least. And then, Kate... she... she died. She used the rest of her energy to save me.

But it wasn't enough to give me the strength to stand up, Hell I didn't have enough strength to cry for Kate. I took off my shirt and pressed it on my gash, hoping the blood would clot before I bled out. And then I waited. I watched the school, and waited for the rest of of the gang to run out.

But they never came. Instead, I was gifted with an enormous explosion. The building collapsed from the inside, crushing everything inside of it. And with it, the sky slowly returned to normal. Not like when it usually ends and it just flashes back. It was slow, and it only finished when the former school building was nothing but rubble, resembling the materials of the school-house itself instead of the large black tumor it was before.

No one returned to the last place they were at either. No pieces of my friends... Kate and Kenneth's bodies didn't move from their places.

I was the only survivor. And then, with nothing else to look forward to, I let my pain, blood loss, and my sorrow take over me. Everything went black. Later, I woke up in the Hospital, surrounded by my family and the lone cop.

As soon as I was able to talk I was questioned. At first, I was a suspect for the cause of the explosion. After several days though, I was written off as a victim, along with Kenneth and Kate of whoever the mad bomber was. And then I was allowed to return home.

Satisfied?”

Liza suddenly felt guilt for writing all of this down. It was obvious it was bothering Wulfgard, even if he kept his voice steady as possible she could have sworn it started shaking a bit towards the end there.

“Almost,” Liza straightened up at the sound of Randy's voice. He hadn't spoken up for quite a while. “, I know your Court story now, and I wish there were a few more answers about what it is exactly, but what happened after?”

“Another time, kid. We gotta get to the Stadium.”

Liza heard movement as both of the men stood up and began to walk out of the room. Standing up herself, she sprinted off attempting to get as far away as possible before someone noticed her.

She wasn't going to make it to the 'meeting' today. She had some work to do.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 15th January 2012 at 5:32 AM.
    WARNING!

Stadium
    Saturday – Noon

Sig crouched down and Sofiya smiled, finding it easier to talk when he was at her eye-level. She stuck her hands on her lap and listened as he started to talk about his day. She was genuinely interested, especially since they hadn’t talked in a while. She wanted to know if he remained as positive as he was when they first met.

"Not quite as exciting as yours," he began and Sofiya grinned triumphantly. Yes, her win! "Some of us went out to the mall, too - we must have just missed you. Anyway, we got some tea, had lunch..." he bumped his hand on against his chest, "And we got some battle gear. Tell you what - those shadows have nothing on us now. All we need now are some really cool name for our team. How about "the Avengers"? No, wait, that's taken. Hmm..."

Sofiya listened on happily, letting out a small cheer at the mention of new battle gear and Shadows not standing a chance. Yeah, they’d stab them all to death! Or punch or… well do some other deadly stuff. And the second the subject changed to a name for their team, the gears in Sofiya’s brains got to work. She was already in the midst of thinking something super awesomely cool when Sig voiced the question of “What do you think?” to her.

“Hold on!” Sofiya immediately exclaimed, pushing one open-palmed hand forward, almost hitting the man on the nose. “Don’t interrupt me now, thinking, thinking lots!” She muttered to herself, visibly focused on the task at hand. A name, a name… no, a super ultra cool name.

I have to use lots of big words! Big and scary and difficult words! The ones that are difficult to pronounce! Ah, but, but if I fail at pronouncing them, will Sig laugh? I don’t want that! Maybe I should throw in some easy words too, then, to balance it out and…

“I got it!” She chirped finally, one hand up in the air in proud fist. “How about ‘the Bestest, Incrediblest, Greatest Team of Impeccable Terminators of Shadows!? Or, or, since that’s a bit difficult to say, it could be B.I.G.T.I.T.S for short!”

She smiled again, proud and certain Sig would approve of her name. It contained enough difficult words she didn’t know to make it sound intelligent and awesome, after all.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Theresa Del Monico - Empress Arcana
    Bellow High Stadium
    12:00 PM

“I got it! How about ‘the Bestest, Incrediblest, Greatest Team of Impeccable Terminators of Shadows!? Or, or, since that’s a bit difficult to say, it could be B.I.G.T.I.T.S for short!” Theresa heard Sofiya suddenly pipe up. It took her a while to get the acronym, but when she did, she looked down at her own breasts nervously.

Il mio Dio, il mio Dio...where'd she get that idea?

Truth be told, Theresa was well-endowed, having a D-cup herself. That had the downside of pushing her weight above 130 though, as well as increasing her top size from what would have been a 2 to a 4.

Walking around, she noticed Clarise sitting on the bleachers, looking on in boredom. Theresa looked at her worriedly. Something did not seem right, as if there was something bothering the younger girl. She didn't seem that upset during the shopping trip. What went wrong?

The older girl walked up and sat next to the younger senior, placing a hand on her back.

"Hey, are you alright? Tell me...anything bothering you?" She asked, knowing in her head that something definitely wasn't right.

OOC: Jason, spill it. XD I've been dying to make Theresa have a meltdown in Italian.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 15th January 2012 at 4:29 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

<//JP- Lovers Arcana//3
    <//Bellow High//3

JP stared at his friends almost like he was trying to analyze their behavior. It seemed… odd. Impossible, even, given the circumstances. But no… there they were: smiling, talking and getting all excited over what they were discussing.

They seemed happy. Genuinely happy. Even after the hell they had all gone through last night. After being promised torture, after all the fighting and the pain, and after Kent died right there under their noses while they were powerless, they could still be happy. What’s more, so was he! He was struck with the urge to join the conversation solely for mindless, light-hearted fun, and the constant need to assert his superiority over those around him was completely gone!

What was happening? Where were these… trust and good mood coming from?
    Most importantly, why was he being infected by it? What was creating this warm comfort he hadn’t felt in ages? Why did he suddenly lose the urge to feed his ego through mindless, immature boasting while around them? Why could he afford to stand down his guard with THEM?

Fate has a twisted sense of humor, let no one fool you. Whether by disgrace or just a stupid coincidence, it always works in the most unorthodox ways. It’s just that no one pays attention. And so, fate decided to grace the boy with an answer:

“… B.I.G.T.I.T.S. for short!”

And JP started laughing. He just could not stop… he never laughed like this in his life. Not when Sig summoned a fairy, not when he first reached Black Belt level on Judo, and not during the best of sitcoms. It wasn’t just happiness that invaded him now… it was joy. Camaraderie. It was the epitome of everything he’d pushed away ever since Maria and Daniel betrayed him.

JP kept on laughing. Eventually, tears started coming from his eyes… everyone else assumed it was from all the laughter. It’s only natural. But, in truth, this was just the first time in years that this brute’s fragile, distant heart felt the love of true friends. And all it had taken was a simple, naďve gesture born from a pure heart.

“You guys…” JP wiped the tears from his eyes. “You crack me up,” he said with a smile, his eyes shining bright.

Shortly after that, Theresa walked up to Clarise for seemingly no reason. JP hadn’t even noticed she had strained from their company, but, looking at her now, it was clear she wasn’t in high spirits. Terri had noticed her, and even if she barely knew her, she took it upon herself to try to cheer her up.

“Terri, you really are an affectionate one, aren’t you?” the boy whispered. His mind was still coming to terms with just how strong these “bonds” can be, even if left unacknowledged. It was then that he gained new-found admiration for Terri’s devotement towards everyone else, especially their juniors. While JP had spent his entire life ignoring them, she had spent hers nurturing those bonds, even after the horrible things she had went through under Victoria.

[OOC: Yes, even though JP has a secret love for shonen and sentai stuff, he never did take all that “nakama” stuff seriously, mostly because his past pretty much made him see friendship in a completely different, much more negative, light. However, the Trope “Fire Forged Friends” is beginning to take effects and slowly awakening JP’s empathy. Also, I took the oppurtuinity to deepen JP’s relationship with Theresa. I certainly don’t plan on keeping its depth at “We’re both hotties with troubled pasts, lets date” and I know JG isn’t, either.]

Lace Condor
    Bellow High Stadium
    Saturday - Noon

From behind me all the others came to fill the stands and bleachers. All together we're a solid group. Ten? Fifteen? Don't quote me on this. No Wulfgard around yet. It'd be best to wait. My staff twirled off again, bouncing off my head leaving what felt like a smooth bump. Going over to pick it up I rubbed my eyes and forehead feeling around the floor for the staff.

The question of "Big Tits" came up from one of the older-looking girls. "We are here for combat training...," I muttered scratching my head. "Right?" I brought a pole, and I know one of these guys got gear too. Guns, swords, a scimitar, spiked knuckles. What am I missing? Strapping my staff back on I grabbed my stuff and went over to one of the empty stands across from the field. Throwing my jacket underneath one of the benches I unhooked the staff around and skipped up to the top of the stands skipping every other bench.

At the top I stood on the metal bench, fixed down my cap over my head and looked over the grounds. What's taking this guy so long? I looked down at my empty wrist and pulled out a sharpie from my pocket to scrub a badly drawn clock on my arm. Squiggly lines and smilies, "It's half past noon already," I didn't see anyone else coming into the stadium. "There can't be that many of us."

I took a moment or two to watch over the group when I sat down leaving one leg to dangle over the bench. Staff set down I pulled out a stick of gum and my favorite flame lighter. Chewing three sticks I layed down and started to wrap the gum around the lighter.

"You sir," I said roughly to my lighter, "Well I just can't say exactly. Miss?" With the lighter tightly wrapped in WinterFresh I raised my other hand and stuck my index finger out.

"It's the first time he's come to our store," I said as high-pitched as I could. "We haven't fit him for anything here." The lighter was completely mummified now. "Oh dear sir! Look! H-he stopped breathing!," I squeezed the lighter in my hands.

"Well stop trying to pop him you ape! Here just bring him over to me and I'll- Aaargghhh! Dang it! Hold still ya-," I stopped. Taking a deep breath I started to chew the gum off the lighter and stared trying to make out whatever the clouds looked like. After I don't know how long I grew tired and absent-mindedly dropped the lighter from the bench and started to nod off. Stuffing my hat to cover my eyes I spit out the gum and let my arms hang over the edge.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

(OOC: VB, why is your post in the first person? You're going to have to fix that.)

Garret Wulfgard
    Bellow High Stadium
    Noon

After having finished being interrogated by Randy, and slightly relieved by getting the story off of his chest, he drove off to the stadium with the Clopin boy in tow. After all they were heading to the same area. It was a quite drive. Randy seemed to be thinking about Garret's tale, and Garret was trying not to spark another line of questioning.

Upon arriving and parking the van in the middle of the stadium, he was greeted by the boy who's shadow ended up killing Kent. Ezekiel Simone, or 'Izzy' for short. Randy said that he had already told the boy everything about the court, but before the other students had begun to show up, he gave him another crash course (really, it was more of a practice for when and if the rest of the newbies arrived).

Then the others arrived.

After it seemed like everyone who was going to come had shown up, he clapped his hands for attention and began to look around for those who were a week strong in training. He had seen Sigmund training off by himself, fighting an opponent of his own fabrication. That wouldn't do. He was bound think up his opponent's moves for them. This... was kind of a conflict of interest. He would need a real partner to get anything done.

“JP! Be Sigmund's sparring partner!” He shouted pointing towards the boy. JP himself seemed to be enamored by something Sofiya had spouted off. Typical. She was always going off on some crazy idea or another that she didn't fully understand herself... kinda like Kate used to. She was liable to cheer anyone up. And if anyone needed it from last night, it was Mana. He really began to scare Wulfgard into thinking he was going to turn on the rest.

“Sofiya! Find Mana and try to... teach him how to wield a knife? Yeah. He can't rely on his bow forever.”

Next... well, he had already debriefed Izzy, so he was ready to train too. But as Wulfgard looked at him, he realized. 'Izzy's short... like, really short.' He would need someone about his height to train effectively with. Who was about his height?

“Miyuki! Help Izzy find a weapon he's comfortable with and help him get used to holding it. Spar a little if you have to.”

That left... only three, right? Liza hadn't shown up. Probably still kinda shocked from last night. He could understand that. She seemed to be kinda fragile.

“Josh, Theresa, and Snow, start running. We need to get your stamina up. Take a break if you need it, but if I see more standing than running, I'm gonna come after you. And Theresa, change into something more suitable for training. Please.” Garret asked. Pointing towards the van he continued, “There should be a bag of old gym clothes in the back. Even someone as tall as you should find some that fit in there. Of course, anyone who feels that they might want to change is welcome. Bathrooms are unlocked so feel free to do it in there.”

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Wulfgard turned to find Randy.

“Hey, Coach, what about me, eh?” He asked, flashing a smile.

“You, Clopin, get to go into the back seat of my van, get the water bottles and fill them up. Congratulations, Water Boy!”

“WATER BOY?”

“Yep. We can't have you damaging your arm anymore. You get to make sure everyone is hydrated. Very important.” Wulfgard replied, forcing Randy to walk off grumbling something about how hard it would be to fill up bottles with a cast.

Turning to the newbies, Wulfgard took a deep breath, and began to give them the rundown on what the Court was.

(OOC: If you have your character change, just write a single sentence on them going into the bathroom to change. We don't need a whole post revolving around it.
    As for newbies, Garret pretty much tells you what other probably already have. He just doesn't know what you know and wants to do it himself to make sure you have the full story. Just to be clear, he's telling what the other characters know about the Court NOT what he just told Randy.)
    WARNING!

OOC: Okay, I have several things to cover, so I'll just finish up business at the mall then immediately move on to "Court training".
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bryan "Halberd" Donneley
    Mall

After the conversation at the clothing store, at one point Mana walked up to him and asked him a very interesting question:

"Hey Halberd. You seem really… calm. Focused. Just yesterday you were sucked into an alternate demon universe of blood and death, someone died, and we were attacked by two eldritch abominations. You ever had to really fight before?"

For a while Halberd paused, as the group continued their walk to the coffee shop. He began stroking his hairy chin, lagging behind the others. For a moment he gazed off into space, an almost forlorn look on his face. Then he took a brief glance at where Mana kept his Evoker.

"You know," he finally replied, "I frequently tell people how I am not too fond of guns. The truth is, I..." He almost didn't know where to begin. "...I'm kind of..." He didn't know how to say it. Eventually he decided to drop it, going on as if what he said had never been said. "Well anyway, the answer to your question is yes. You see, I have two younger brothers, and a third who is like one to me. All of us, shall we say... take peeks into the gang scene. And the three of them see me as their leader. So whenever one of us got into trouble with someone in a street gang, I was always the one who had to deal with it. Moreover, I was the one who protected them whenever a fight broke out. I used to... get involved with quite a few fights in this manner. Most of them were plain ol' fist fights. And if they took out a knife, I'd draw out my sword and fight with that. But there was one time when..."

He hesitated again, but by that time everyone had arrived at the coffee house, and the lady at the counter had just asked him how she could help them. Whew, saved by the clerk. Halberd even had to take a few seconds to decide what to order, after having walked down Memory Lane for a while. Eventually he settled for a latte and a slice of their quiche. He didn't want to eat too much--doing so would only make him lethargic if they were to do any sort of combat training at this info session or whatever. And he didn't want to gamble whether the coffee would counteract the effects of that.

Despite the suggestion of the sporting goods store being a good idea, he didn't get anything there. He already had a sword or two in his apartment, and several knives in the kitchen just in case. If they ever got dull, he had a way of sharpening them as well, so that was taken care of. In fact, he even offered to sharpen any bladed weapons the other group members had if they ever became dull or damaged. There are times and places for dull blades, but a fight to the death is not one of those scenarios.

Bellow High Gym

Having heard from Snow about the exercise involved in meetings like this, Halberd had changed his clothes on the way here. The sweatpants he had just bought were stuffed into his boots, looking as baggy as he liked them. All else he wore was a navy blue T-shirt with a faded Triforce symbol on the front. He called this his "hot weather activity" shirt, and it had to be washed after each use, hence its slightly worn appearance. Even though the weather wasn't hot today, he picked it anyway, perhaps figuring the golden triangles on the front would give him a bit more fighting spirit. As usual, a sheathed sword hung on his left hip.

While a few of the more experienced Court people were doing various physical activities as sparring and running now, Halberd and the other newbies (he smiled when he saw Russell nearby) got a brief lecture from Garret, basically explaining everything about the Court. During this explanation, he was hoping for some sort of explanation why the Court exists and what the basis behind its connection to the real world is. Garret explained it as some sort of alternate dimension, but that didn't seem to explain much.

Garret then went on to talk about Evokers and Personae, and for that part Halberd listened intently. So apparently, those gun things everyone carried around didn't shoot bullets. Instead they shot out a Persona, sort of. In fact, they were called Evoker Pistols, and by shooting oneself in the head with it, one summons their Persona by shouting its name or just "Persona!" while doing so. This part reminded Halberd of an incantation for a spell, and his brow furrowed during the whole talk about it. How was this Evoker Pistol supposed to work anyway? And why would the Persona just appear out of nowhere? Speaking of which, Halberd learned that a Persona was the manifestation of the user's true being, or something like that. It always took the form of a figure of mythology or history (or literature in Alice's case), which seemed very odd to Halberd. Wouldn't a manifestation of one's soul look like something that was very unique to the user? Why would it be a mythological figure that existed way before the user was born?

Naturally, Halberd had to ask a couple of questions at the end of Garret's speech.

"Excuse me, Mr. Wulfgard... but I just have a couple of questions. First, what exactly do you mean by the Court being in another dimension, very much like our own? Is it sort of like a dream world, or what? I just... don't quite get the physics of it. Second, is there any sort of... special requirement that must be met before one can summon their Persona, or does it just take having this pistol?"

While asking this question, Halberd's thoughts shifted back to the question Mana asked him earlier. He thought of Warren, one of his adopted little brothers, and the youngest of all the Black Cat Bandits. He was the one who talked with other gang members the most, and in fact often got criticized by the older brothers for it. Lupin, especially, liked to complain about Warren letting his guard down and getting himself into trouble quite often. Oddly enough, though, Halberd didn't mind so much. He respected the fact that Warren was young and fragile and not quite of refined judgment yet. In fact, just now he looked over at Russell and was reminded of Warren very much, despite the fact that the two seemed to have very different personalities. It was odd really.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

((If you’re wondering where I get my info from… I’m totally paraphrasing Wulfgard’s first speech from UtGoG.))

Russell Wilton
    Bellow Highs’ Stadium

He hadn’t really been paying much attention to the things happening around him; he just kind of sat and waited. The first thing to catch his attention was the cheerful voice of a familiar voice. It was that girl in his homeroom... the one that was a bit odd from his point of view. Finally noticing her for the first time, she had entered the court as well? With all the people he was surprised he recognized even most of them. The voice of the girl carried well and even though he hadn’t meant to hear it when she spelt out her acronym it made him stopped, B.I.G.T.I.T.S., big tits? He kind of wondered if he heard it wrong but by the reaction of the people around he couldn’t have... The tall Spanish guy, JP, just burst into uncontrollable laughter. That somewhat surprised him and made him feel more like a normal high school student; but his first impression of was still stuck in his head. He didn’t appreciate the threatening words and gesture pointed towards him.

The supposed leader of the group entered. He gave everyone that wasn’t new to this some training regimen to do before he turned to those of us that remain... which were five including himself. Surprisingly enough he remember all of these people from the day before and he actually knew the name of all but one of them.

The white coat wearing man went into details about the Court of Miracles. Like it had been going on for a long time, that it occurred every night at midnight; much of what Snowy had told him earlier today. He also added that shortcomings, sins of humans, takes form and attacks anyone around... much like what happen last night. These being known as ‘Shadows’ causes apathy syndrome, a person turned into a empty husk and stops functioning correctly, when a supposed ‘normal’ one attacks a person. Non-regular ones like one that turned into a giant beast and the one that made him played that game, if they attack the person dies... like what happen to that guy... Those were evil within those people they represented and they seek out their originals and uses what they know against them.

The man also told them about how strong-willed people were able to summon Persona as well as hurt the shadows by more normal means. Summoning the Persona occurred by pointed a gun, evokers, to your head like a crazy person. Downfall is once you have this potential, you are forced every night into the Court of Miracle whether you liked it or not. Thus every night was dangerous until the court itself was vanquished. Friday nights were the deadliest courts of them all. He mentioned he would train and teach all of them like the others to fight. In his van he had some weapons in it.

The frightening facts of the dangers that he would now have to face made Russell nervous all over again. That one guy had no choice but to be sacrificed; what chances did he have to not end up the same. The court itself was deadly wildness of survival and for him there didn’t appear to be a choice of getting off the bus. So he would have to stay persistence and keep on living... The freshman was not ready to die yet.

Russell quietly when over the information in his head trying to retain everything little detail told to him. He was actually quite good at it. He remained staring intently at the man standing before him; it seemed a bit like a scowl because of his bad eyesight made him squint a bit. Halberd asked the guy some questions and he simply waited for the answers. He was going to gather whatever information he could before. If nothing else the redhead hoped to the the best understanding of this situation that he could.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Ciara H. Wright
    Stadium

Ciara took a critical look at the motley crew. They were even worse in daylight than in the dead of night, if it was even possible for a degradation in quality from the shambles she saw before. Miyuki and Joshua weren't bad company, but she was making a special effort for them. Friendship was a taxing process, and she knew right away that she wouldn't want to associate with any of these people outside of a very tightly scheduled period.

Miyuki had been acting quite a lot better after that odd question earlier, but some of the things she did convinced Ciara that she hadn't misheard the girl after all- Miyuki's body language and word choice seemed to have the constant undertone of suggestion that Ciara and Joshua were in some way romantic, even if Ciara had done her best to ignore it. Instead, she had focused on her shopping and had even made some wardrobe suggestions for Miyuki, going even so far as to buy some of her own favourite clothes in Miyuki's size.

The girl was at the perfect age for Ciara to sweep in and teach her about the world- wasn't that what being a woman was all about? Miyuki needed a female role model- and from the interesting array of femininity on offer Ciara believed that she was the strongest candidate for giving Miyuki a primer on life, the universe and everything. A bastion of actually being a woman, not some hopeless romantic basket-case who got herself latched onto the nearest man as a source of support. Miyuki didn't seem to be interested in boys yet- so there was a way of manipulating her view on that situation.

Joshua, on the other hand, was interesting. Ciara found him vulnerable and cute and obliging and other words for 'potentially annoying if not in a good mood.' He seemed to have relaxed after the incident in the lingerie aisle, but Ciara maintained her suspicion that he had something to do with Miyuki's misapprehension. She had thrown out loaded questions left and right, but he seemed to avoid most of them. And he had 'volunteered' to carry most of her shopping, even if he looked like he lacked the muscle mass to actually survive it. He wasn't a typical boy, not really. He was actually chivalrous- which could be so easily exploited at a moment's notice. But not for now. She liked him.

Ciara looked at her watch and sucked in air through her teeth impatiently. "These people are ridiculous," she said in an offhand manner to Joshua, just quiet enough that nobody else could hear, "I can't believe that you can actually tolerate being around them on a daily basis. Some of them look like they wouldn't look out of place on a street corner. This is your top secret super army?" She raised an eyebrow, tutted, and started applying mascara.

She managed to completely ignore anything of no particular relevance to herself simply by preening herself, and then playing around with her phone for what seemed like an age. These people were so stupid. Joshua and Miyuki could occupy themselves without constant supervision, surely.

Ciara looked up and immediately wished that she hadn't bothered. Now there were only five people left, with everyone else off doing fun 'fitness' things. Who the hell did this sort of regime on a regular basis? Far better to sit down and have a burger with a can of Coke. So much more easier for her legs. God, why all this lame standing around? Such a drag. And the people she was left with... a hobbit, a Scot, a cheerleader and an as-yet undiagnosed sociopath. Was there nobody that she could actually talk to right here?

Talking- blah, blah, blah, blah. She knew all this, jeez. What, did nobody else do research? She found herself looking at a point several inches to the left of the pharmacist's head, as she tried to block out the noise and instead focus on what colour to paint her nails. Perhaps a wine red shade? She liked that very deep, rich colour. It just screamed wealth, and reminded her somewhat of velvet. Mmm, velvet. But fur was better. She had seen an excellent leopard-skin rug at one of the places she had dropped into. Maybe another time.

Ciara yawned, breaking the spell. She was back in the stadium, being talked at by someone who wasn't dressed appropriately. Nobody seemed to have noticed that she had fallen asleep with her eyes wide open, and so she took out her compact and her lipstick. Apparently it was Question Time now, and Donneley took the opportunity to be boring as per usual, asking all the 'deep' awful questions about physics and the rest of it. What, were they expected to write an essay on it? Couldn't the answer just be 'It's magic, deal with it'?

With a roll of her eyes, Ciara wondered when she would be able to sneak off to grab something to eat as she applied the lipstick. It didn't look like anyone was making a big deal of paying attention to what she was doing. Such little organisation here. It was a wonder they had lived as long as they had.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast