View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 121 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Sure I reckon I could get on tommorow, we would use this thread since the wifi thread disappeared a while back...
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

I owe my mum money for buying me trainers so I had to sell MK7 for that. I checked yesterday to see if she hadn't sold them yet so I could join but she's sold them

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

The Club Nintendo community is pretty fun. Many good players in there, surprisingly, and it's all Mirror cups

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Really? I might go plug in MK7 whenever i have the mood and good wi-fi to play it.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I can't race anyone from the IGN staff for whatever reason. I wonder why?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Today, I wondered why I had stopped playing MK7 for a while, so I picked it up and went online, then I remembered it was for the best of my 3DS's health. The pure rage that welled up inside me almost had me throwing it across the room. I almost forgot what it was like to go from 2nd to 7th place.

Oh yeah that was bad being item trolled.

At least we knew what items our opponents were holding thanks to the touch screen so we could properly prepare, unlike almost every other Mario Kart.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Yeah except the fact that we were too busy trying to hit others that we didn't see the items coming our way and we ended up at the back

With the patch that fixed pretty much all the infamous glitches, there seems to be a decreasing amount of people online. I guess a majority of them were Maka Wuhu glitchers.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    With the patch that fixed pretty much all the infamous glitches, there seems to be a decreasing amount of people online. I guess a majority of them were Maka Wuhu glitchers.
    I don't think so. I don't think people bought the game/played online purely to abuse that glitch, its just some decided they could try and get some easy wins (which didn't happen). I dont think there is a way for us to know how many people play or whether there are less but if there are then it's probably down to people losing interest. I still play but find myself getting enraged by items and other people. This morning I was playing online on Wuhu mountain loop or Maka Wuhu and I was in first for about 3/4 of the race, and right by the finishing line, I get blue shelled and then red shelled which resulted in me coming 4th. I don't play as much now because maybe one day the urge to throw my 3DS across the room after item trolling may get the better of me.

The reason I don't play anymore is because it looks like those group records get reset every month. I know I never stood a chance at being at the top in the first place but still, it would have been nice to see all the points I collected over time. I know it's a minor thing, but meh, it's enough to turn me off from playing the game.

I have lost 100% interest in this game.

Custom tracks and free DLC would of fixed that, I do feel like I got my moneys worth logging in 300+ hours though.

Good game, just not something you'd play after playing non-stop for 2 months.

What Jb said basically. It's worth the money but not a long-term game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    What Jb said basically. It's worth the money but not a long-term game to play.
    So is KI:U, but everyone has preferences, hmm?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I owe my mum money for buying me trainers so I had to sell MK7 for that. I checked yesterday to see if she hadn't sold them yet so I could join but she's sold them
    Aww ): At least we had some good times back when the game came out. I went one step further and sold my 3DS too. (: That console is just bad imo!

xxx

if anybody wants to play over wifi later im game. just get in touch
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Aww ): At least we had some good times back when the game came out. I went one step further and sold my 3DS too. (: That console is just bad imo!
    That's a shame And yeah we had some really fun games with all the others. I wouldn't say the 3DS is bad as there are some good games.

@Chris KI:U is more addictive, has more content and IMO WAAAY better than MK7.

@Chris KI:U is more addictive, has more content and IMO WAAAY better than MK7.
    Well, he was saying its all about preferences. TBH I find myself playiny MK more than KI, as KI I have to be more focused to play it and In MK I can be pretty laid back about playing it but that is just my preferance. Btw I'm not saying KI is a bad game, its. Ot, it's actually my 3rd favourite 3DS game.

My fav 3DS Game is KI:U and then MK7. MK7 was a very fun game back around Christmas time but the gameplay is SO repetitive.

I only played MK7 for a dozen hours and then I got sick of it. I prefer console Mario Karts because there's always someone in my family who will want to play with me in person on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I only played MK7 for a dozen hours and then I got sick of it. I prefer console Mario Karts because there's always someone in my family who will want to play with me in person on the big screen.
    As did I. I don't know why, though; I usually prefer handheld MK games. I'm going to give it another try shortly.

I actually agree with FF. I prefer MKWii as you can play with family

I prefer handheld Mario Karts. Though they tend to piss me off much more quickly than console Mario Karts for some reason.
    I claim Larvitar!

I'll take this chance to say that the races all the people had who got it early on (you know who you are) done were very fun and I enjoyed them very much :P

Page 121 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast