View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

    182 64.54%
  • I like it

    65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

    23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

    6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

    6 2.13%
Page 133 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

  1. #3301

    Default

    I'll join your tournament if you want
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

    Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

  2. #3302
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    I have no idea what you just posted Jack.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  3. #3303
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I'll join your tournament if you want
    Cool. That's 5 Ill fish out the community code from somewhere.


    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    I have no idea what you just posted Jack.
    Great. Basically everyone is up against a pair each time and the winners face the winners.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  4. #3304
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    True but if they all the race together, wouldn't that make it unfair? Like if 2 and 8 were against each other but 6 kept hitting 8. 6 has nothing to do with the race but he/she's stopping 8 from winning.


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  5. #3305

    Default

    That sounds fun enough. I won't last long.

  6. #3306
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    I think that would result in 6 losing. Also there could be a point system such as winning a pair gives you 6 and losing you get 3 along with the normal point system of the races.

    also community code: 42-3526-7253-4749
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  7. #3307

    Default

    I'm focusing on achieving a VR of ten-thousand at the moment, but I've just realised that I'll have to come first in about four-hundred races. D: That's three down in the past fifteen minutes.

  8. #3308
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I'm focusing on achieving a VR of ten-thousand at the moment, but I've just realised that I'll have to come first in about four-hundred races. D: That's three down in the past fifteen minutes.
    I still havent done it and I should have since Ive been playing it almost every other day since launch, but im closing in.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  9. #3309
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    I got rid of MK7 about a month ago and I only had 7k VR >.<


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  10. #3310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    I still havent done it and I should have since Ive been playing it almost every other day since launch, but im closing in.
    I've had the game since launch, but I lost interest and only started playing it properly a month ago.

    I was trolled so badly in that last race. I was first for the majority of it, and so there was a considerable gap between myself and the player in second. Of course, in the race's final moments, a Blue Shell hit me. ;_;

  11. #3311
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I've had the game since launch, but I lost interest and only started playing it properly a month ago.

    I was trolled so badly in that last race. I was first for the majority of it, and so there was a considerable gap between myself and the player in second. Of course, in the race's final moments, a Blue Shell hit me. ;_;
    Normal MK7 race then


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  12. #3312
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I was trolled so badly in that last race. I was first for the majority of it, and so there was a considerable gap between myself and the player in second. Of course, in the race's final moments, a Blue Shell hit me. ;_;
    Welcome too Mario Kart, my friend. You have been christned by whining about your terrible luck (much like me).
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  13. #3313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Normal MK7 race then :D
    So true.

    I've currently got exactly 1600 VR.

    e: Hey, Matt's racing with me. I would have won, were it not for that Blue Shell. :(
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 1st August 2012 at 11:30 PM.

  14. #3314

    Default

    Count me in for that tourney thing. It'll be faster than that forgotten KIU one nobody finished.

  15. #3315
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Alright 6 people, just need 2 more.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  16. #3316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    I think that would result in 6 losing. Also there could be a point system such as winning a pair gives you 6 and losing you get 3 along with the normal point system of the races.

    also community code: 42-3526-7253-4749
    Okay thanks. Any ideas when its going to be?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

    Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

  17. #3317
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Count me in for that tourney thing. It'll be faster than that forgotten KIU one nobody finished.
    Just say that I won it. (Its not too far from the truth for the most part.)

    I'll really have to shake off the rust for this, then I'll really be in racing shape.

  18. #3318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    Just say that I won it. (Its not too far from the truth for the most part.)
    Literally or figuratively?

  19. #3319
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Okay thanks. Any ideas when its going to be?
    Not really not until we have all the players confirmed and have sorted out times that are good for all of us.

    So players so far: The Joker., XD Mewtwo, The Eleventh, Valoo., TheEliteEmpoleon and AuraChannelerChris.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  20. #3320
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Count me in for that tourney thing. It'll be faster than that forgotten KIU one nobody finished.
    Me, You and Neo were in the final but we were waiting on the revenge cup final. Blame them, not us!


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  21. #3321
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Anyone up for any races tonight?
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  22. #3322

    Default

    I don't know. If I do, I'll only be racing for a little while; I've been doing it for the past few hours. My VR stands at ~2500 now.

  23. #3323
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I don't know. If I do, I'll only be racing for a little while; I've been doing it for the past few hours. My VR stands at ~2500 now.
    You raise yours quite quickly! Might not though, thinking about how long it will take to join races. Plus Bedrock.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  24. #3324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    You raise yours quite quickly!
    I really want to reach 10,000 before I go back to school. :P

    Plus Bedrock.
    It has taken over your life.

  25. #3325
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    10k VR is harder to reach seeing as you only get 20 per 1st place. Although you only lose 3 VR if you come last.

    P.S Anyone with Mario Tennis Open VM me as I'm thinking about getting it


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Page 133 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •