View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

    182 64.54%
  • I like it

    65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

    23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

    6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

    6 2.13%
Page 136 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

  1. #3376
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    I disagree with Dry Bones. Adding him would have 3 Koopas, 4 if you count Bowser. King Kaliente might be a more fun choice.

  2. #3377
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Haha no, Dry Bones is just a Koopa reskin, we already have Lakitu.
    I love how you all complain about original characters like Honey Queen & Wiggler, when Metal Mario and Lakitu are basically just reskins.


    Also; Waluigi sucks. Take into account that the Honey Queen has appeared in more main series titles than him (a whopping 0).

  3. #3378
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    Haha no, Dry Bones is just a Koopa reskin, we already have Lakitu.
    I love how you all complain about original characters like Honey Queen & Wiggler, when Metal Mario and Lakitu are basically just reskins.


    Also; Waluigi sucks. Take into account that the Honey Queen has appeared in more main series titles than him (a whopping 0).
    True, but Honey Queen bears no importance. Waluigi is key to the plot of several games he was in. Plus Waluigi is not whereas all Honey Queen is notable for is having you walk all over her body as she moans in pleasure.

  4. #3379
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    very cool game

  5. #3380
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    True, but Honey Queen bears no importance. Waluigi is key to the plot of several games he was in. Plus Waluigi is not whereas all Honey Queen is notable for is having you walk all over her body as she moans in pleasure.
    Oh yes, how could I forget about Waluigi's starring role in Mario Party 3? Silly me.

  6. #3381
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    Oh yes, how could I forget about Waluigi's starring role in Mario Party 3? Silly me.
    Without him Mario Tennis, Mario Power Tennis, Toadstool Tour and DDR: Mario Mix would not have happened.

  7. #3382
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    I wasn't even aware there was a DDR Mario game.

  8. #3383
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    I wasn't even aware there was a DDR Mario game.
    In which Waluigi is the main antagonist.

  9. #3384
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Posts
    2,730

    Default

    Waluigi definitly deserved to be in this game, though in place of Metal Mario. Honey Queen, Wiggler, and Lakitu should've been replaced by people like Diddy Kong, a baby, or even Birdo. I actually thought the Birthday Girl Kart was based off of her at first.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

  10. #3385
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    I loved Lakitu <3 I wanted Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr. to replace MM and HQ (I liked Wiggler).


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  11. #3386
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    I can understand them putting Wiggler in the roster, but why not just make Metal Mario a new power up? I mean you've already included Lucky 7 ,Fire Flower, and Tanooki Leaf, you could have easily made a metal item for the other characters and not add random characters from Galaxy, A Lakitu, and ehh I guess Shy Guy is forgivable.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

  12. #3387
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    I think we can all agree the roster for this game is odd at the very least. Also people say MM should have been a powerup, but what would this power up do?
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  13. #3388
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    360

    Default

    The metal powerup could have given you extra weight to bump other car and you could run over bannanas without spinning. Shells would still hit, though. Idealy I would trash Metal Mario, Wiggler, and HQ for Waluigi, Bowser Jr., and Birdo and the metal powerup...I mean, Wario gets a Metal Powerup in Super mario 64 for the DS...lets just carry it over!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  14. #3389
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Notice how one of the few characters you guys haven't mentioned is Shy Guy <3

  15. #3390
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Mainly because Shy Guy isn't really a new character and already debuted in MKDS.

  16. #3391
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Still, even then he was only available if you were using Download Play.

  17. #3392
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Still, even then he was only available if you were using Download Play.
    Well he's new to anyone who didn't have a second DS.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

  18. #3393
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Plus everybody loves Shy Guy. I mean what's not to love? I just wish they had made him with multiple colours like they did yoshi in Tennis Open.
    Last edited by The Joker.; 13th August 2012 at 6:12 PM.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  19. #3394
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Well he's new to anyone who didn't have a second DS.
    But he still existed?

    So, Rosalina counts as new to some people because they didn't unlock her in Wii? Just because you couldn't get to play as them without certain circumstances doesn't make them any less of a character...

  20. #3395
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Shy Guy is awesome!


    Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

  21. #3396
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    But he still existed?

    So, Rosalina counts as new to some people because they didn't unlock her in Wii? Just because you couldn't get to play as them without certain circumstances doesn't make them any less of a character...
    But I have Rosalina in Wii. :/
    I do get your point though.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

  22. #3397
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Also, when somebody drives into the bomb when I have a Lucky 7 B|
    This is why I act like a total nob when I get the Lucky 7 and rapid fire the "L" button.

    The character roster for this game was very good bar the "new characters". The game could have done without Metal Mario, Honey Queen and Lakitu and included Waluigi, Petey the Piranha/King Boo/Dry Bowser and Dry Bones instead (which would have made an awesome roster imo). Wiggler was the only enjoyable addition tbh. I wish they had worked on perfecting the roster rather than shoehorning in "brand new novelties".
    Running for the thrill of it

  23. #3398
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    This is why I act like a total nob when I get the Lucky 7 and rapid fire the "L" button.
    I am also guilty of this. I sometimes think about waiting for the item I want to go infront of me but I also think that its possible someone will run into my bomb or steal my star (as mentioned) before I can finish my plan of attack.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  24. #3399
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    I get why everyone dislikes the Honey Queen, but I think that she's more preferrable to MM and Lakitu just because they're basically recolours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    The character roster for this game was very good bar the "new characters". The game could have done without Metal Mario, Honey Queen and Lakitu and included Waluigi, Petey the Piranha/King Boo/Dry Bowser and Dry Bones instead (which would have made an awesome roster imo).
    tbh, I forgot about Petey due to him being missing since Double Dash, but he would be awesome. Despite what I've said, I think that at least the Double Dash characters should've all made it, except maybe replacing Paratroopa with Dry Bones. The only new drivers from MKWii I would've included would be Dry Bowser & Rosalina. Baby Peach/Daisy and Funky Kong are pretty irrelevant tbh.

    Oh, and the most annoying thing in the game by far is the Fire Flower :C

  25. #3400
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    Oh, and the most annoying thing in the game by far is the Fire Flower :C
    I think that usually depends on how skilled the user is with it, because I find its only annoying if you're hit with it multiple times and you lose about 6-9 coins. But if they hit you one time the spin out time is relatively low, and if they're not skilled you probably won't get hit by it at all. I find that the number of fireballs you get is too low, though that may be because I spam them way to quick...
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Page 136 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •