View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 139 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Due to nostalgia of last Christmas (those who were a part of it will know what I mean haha) and the fact of truly regretting selling this game, I have made a deal with my mum. I currently have Ł9.50 and can sell PBR for Ł9. My mum said that when she gets paid, she will pay the rest of the money for me to get MK7 and knock however much she pays off whatever I get for Christmas. She gets paid at the end of this month so hopefully I should have it sometime in October.

What's happening about this tournament? I'll join if it starts in quite a while, the places aren't full and it actually goes ahead. I can't wait to hopefully do some races with some people!
    Well the tournament we were setting up was cancelled due to nobody being in sync with each other. We said maybe over Christmas break we could do one.
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

I've gotten back into playing this game a while ago, but I've sent in my 3DS to get repaired because of the shoulder buttons being unresponsive. When it returns I'll join you guys in some races.
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

I'll also join too when I get it If no-one here replies, I'll check my friends list to see if anyone's on, if not then I'll go online myself and see if anyone wants to follow me :P

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

I'll be active on Christmas season whenever i can. I play at random times on the weekends so if any of my 3DS friends that has me in your list you can join whenever you want.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

Note: If we traded in the past and your interested in a trade down the road, i may or may not deleted you in my list to open up space. Since i am getting alot of trade offers lately from here and a couple other places.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 10
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)

After Christmas may be good as if I get enough money, I may buy MK7 again to play and because I regret it so bad >.<
    Trainers: Mwahahahaha, mission accomplished.

Trainer 1: Shoulda rented it from GameFly!

Trainer 2: Mwahahahahaha.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

So we're planing to race like, three months from now? lol

Yeah I guess I suppose Christmas time would be the more active time and nostalgia of a year ago.

Yeah with school and other schedules until Christmas Break, we wouldn't be able to organize a tournament before then.
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632

I just found this thread here (OK I'm wasn't really looking for it) so I don't know if this was touched on before, but is anyone else sick of seeing Metal Mario in the B Dasher with Red Monster wheels when online? There is at least one in every game I play in! I've tried the combo anyway and it's not even that fun! I like to drive cars that look good with the driver i.e: Peach in the Pipe Frame with Sponge wheels and a Parasol or Yoshi in the Egg car with Slick wheels and the Flower Glider. I don't hate the MM/BD/RM combo, I'm just sick of seeing it.
    "I swear Bianca if you crit me I'll push you down the stairs." - The wise words of BlameTruth on Rival battles

Opponent sent out Ninetales!
    Me: I know! Fight fire with fire!
    Arcanine used Flare Blitz!
    Ninetales's Flash Fire made it useless....
    Me: 0.0
    -.-
    Stupid saying.........

Planned White 2 Team:
    Biggles Magneto Sally
    Soprana Padfoot Gatling

I haven't had the game in months so I don't know. I too choose combo's that I like as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Llama View Post
    I just found this thread here (OK I'm wasn't really looking for it) so I don't know if this was touched on before, but is anyone else sick of seeing Metal Mario in the B Dasher with Red Monster wheels when online? There is at least one in every game I play in! I've tried the combo anyway and it's not even that fun! I like to drive cars that look good with the driver i.e: Peach in the Pipe Frame with Sponge wheels and a Parasol or Yoshi in the Egg car with Slick wheels and the Flower Glider. I don't hate the MM/BD/RM combo, I'm just sick of seeing it.
    Yeah that appears a lot, as does the Metal Mario, B Dasher, Golden Wheels combo. I don't find them that annoying, until there's like two or three.
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632

Like you stated, the repetitive combo you mentioned not only looks good but it's great overall once you get the hang of the poor off-road and handling. That aside, such is typical for online games.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

The lobbies i have been through for the past 2 weeks i have seen, i don't often see many Metal Marios as i used to see. Usually its the B Dasher and the Slicks which i use sometimes. The Dasher and Red Monsters are for noobs tbh since you can always use a mushroom to blast through off-road sections way faster than those ugly big tires will ever go.

I mainly use the all gold Kart setup and when i feel like it i choose combinations that look good to my eyes.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 18th September 2012 at 8:36 PM.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

Note: If we traded in the past and your interested in a trade down the road, i may or may not deleted you in my list to open up space. Since i am getting alot of trade offers lately from here and a couple other places.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 10
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)

This thread is so dead now :'( This time 9 months-ish ago it was flooding with posts!

This thread is so dead now :'( This time 9 months-ish ago it was flooding with posts!
    Well there isn't too much to say. I wish we had more racers, so we could do more stuff...
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632

There are actually still quite a few people who race I think. Hopefully it'll become more active around Christmas time.

9 Months ago it was new, with the release of NSMB2, and Uprising, people have somewhat turned their backs on this game. Including me, I'll still play it, just rarely.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Yeah true Same happened to me but with Uprising. I'm still re-buying MK7 though.

I still race all the time. I was so happy when I got at least a 1 star ranking on all the tracks. :-) Friggin' love that game.

Currently playing White

My Pokeball tattoo.
    I have claimed Budew!

Looking around my old favourites on YouTube and found this.

Aside from that, still need that last 3 star rank!

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post

Wow, I remember that guy, that was classy what he did.

Got 3 stars on all the tracks, now I have to unlock all parts

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I love Remi! He's got a lot of gut.

On-topic: I still have to unlock a few parts as well.
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632

Just need the gold kart and gilder. Either I collect a load of coins or I get over 10000 VR online and get over 100 street passes.

Just been doing some singleplayer to unlock the characters and some multiplayer because it's more fun and I need to get some coins >.<

Anyone plan to do some races tonight? I'd gladly follow anyone on my friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post

Heh, I remember that video. Totally awesome.

My most recent unlock was the Gold Wheels... I've still got a long way to go *sigh*

Page 139 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast