View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 30 of 153 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    Fixed for you.
    Really? It hasn't affected me in any way once.

The worst thing that's happened to me so far is being hit by a Blue Shell, then a Green Shell, then Lightning, then a Blooper to rub salt in the wounds.

I went to the store today only to find out mk7 is Ł37.99 Nooooooooooooooooooo

I guess I'll have to buy it online from the same store because its Ł5 cheaper and as some of the cost is in my game card.
    I claim Larvitar!

How cheap...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I went to the store today only to find out mk7 is Ł37.99 Nooooooooooooooooooo

I guess I'll have to buy it online from the same store because its Ł5 cheaper and as some of the cost is in my game card.
    My mum found it in Sainsburys for Ł32.99 I think or something around that.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

It's also Ł32.99 in Game. They're also having a deal where you get 30% extra for game trade ins if you're buying MK7 or a few other games. I think I may use that for getting Mario Land 3D.

xxx

cant wait till Christmas so i can get this game. but, you guys that have it, 1. if youve unlocked the mii, can you choose a different mii each time you play as the mii? and 2. from the pictures ive seen of the community stuff, it always shows miis. can you use different characters besides the mii in communities, and if you use the mii can you use a different one for each race?
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOverlord777 View Post
    cant wait till Christmas so i can get this game. but, you guys that have it, 1. if youve unlocked the mii, can you choose a different mii each time you play as the mii? and 2. from the pictures ive seen of the community stuff, it always shows miis. can you use different characters besides the mii in communities, and if you use the mii can you use a different one for each race?
    I don't know about communities, but you can use different Miis. You just have to select them when in the main menu. Sort of like how you'd have to change licenses in the Wii version.

xxx

I'm pretty sure you can use different characters in communities.

Haven't actually has any community races though...

Yeah we need some people to get on MK7 now and race in the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    I don't know about communities, but you can use different Miis. You just have to select them when in the main menu. Sort of like how you'd have to change licenses in the Wii version.
    not sure what licenses are..since i dont have mkwii....but i know what ya mean.
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

I would join that other guys community (the guy who posted here before) but it said 0 members. lol Uh... maybe someone not so random should make a thread on it. Preferably a mod who's actually interested in the game... I don't know!

xxx

We'd need to organise us to all go into it at once. It only counts member currently active in it.

^That.

That guy who said it earlier, There are actually about 5 of us from here in that Community but we aren't online :S And yes we need to sort out a time.

Only 5? lol I think I'd prefer to just stalk the guys I have added on my 3DS. It's more fun that way!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    My mum found it in Sainsburys for Ł32.99 I think or something around that.
    Funny, because I went to Sainsbury's today to buy my lunch, but the ones near me don't actually sell anything other than groceries. And I dont think I made it clear, but some of my money is in my game card (a card that u can put money in to use later), which I can only use in that specific store.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity
    It's also Ł32.99 in Game. They're also having a deal where you get 30% extra for game trade ins if you're buying MK7 or a few other games. I think I may use that for getting Mario Land 3D.
    I also went to Game today, and there was no deal like that.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I also went to Game today, and there was no deal like that.
    They don't normally advertise these things in the stores. You just tell them at the counter that you're aware of the deal they're doing. I think they're doing it until the 8th.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    They don't normally advertise these things in the stores. You just tell them at the counter that you're aware of the deal they're doing. I think they're doing it until the 8th.
    The 8th?! I want the game now to be honest.
    I claim Larvitar!

Until, not from.

^Yeah. I'm not sure many people would be interested if they were going to start it a week after the release date. lol

I keep unlocking new Karts/parts yet I only seem to use the Royal RIbbon, I'm in love with it. <3

xxx

Oops, missread.
    I claim Larvitar!

1 star rank on all cups in every CC...it's going to be a pain to get the Gold Tires.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

My birthday's in two days... I guess it'll be Mario Kart 7 time afterwards, assuming I get the necessary money. Which I'm certain I will. Seeing as it's released the day before. getting the physical game on my birthday seemed far-fetched.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Royal Ribbon FTW, I generally pair it with the Monster Tires and Swooper Glider while using Rosalina~

Or a whole other combination with others, that's what I like about the customisation.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    1 star rank on all cups in every CC...it's going to be a pain to get the Gold Tires.
    Surprisingly not, I've gotten all 150cc cups with at least 1 star in less than a day.

I use the Bolt Buggy and Monster wheels with either Koopa Troopa or Toad. But I'm really early in game so I haven't unlocked much at all.

I pair the Royal Ribbon with the sponge wheels and the lovely floral glider. With Honey Queen or Mii in it. <3

I actually think it's really easy to get 3 stars in this game on the Grand Prix. I've been able to get quite a few now, only in 150cc did I only get like four. And on the Special Cup I only got the one star rating. ):

xxx

Page 30 of 153 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast