View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 40 of 153 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Are you trying to rub it in?

Because I will brutalise you.

Uh maybe but you can still own me anyway.

I need help with good combinations that own. Also aren't lighter characters better in all way? They have higher Acceleration and their Speed is only a little lower. They also have lower weight which means more speed? So wouldn't a good speed kart with Red Monster wheels work well? It doesn't seem to with me >.<

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Is there a Serebii community?
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

^ Yes we have 2 but we always race in one of them. Search on the forums "Mario Kart 7 Code Thread" and click on it. It should be in there.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Uh maybe but you can still own me anyway.

I need help with good combinations that own. Also aren't lighter characters better in all way? They have higher Acceleration and their Speed is only a little lower. They also have lower weight which means more speed? So wouldn't a good speed kart with Red Monster wheels work well? It doesn't seem to with me >.<
    The speed of the lightest characters is one whole 'point' lower than the heaviest characters. And no, the weight stat doesn't have any effect on speed.

Speed is pretty much the most important stat, which is why the heaviest characters are the worst at everything but speed and weight.

In normal races, the best character for you depends on how you play, and how important you find certain stats. In Time Trials, however, you'll really want to use heavy characters. Acceleration and off-road shouldn't matter at all, because there are no items, and when you lose speed, you should restart regardless of what character and kart you have.

Also, has anyone actually noticed any difference between low and high handling stats? I switched to a kart and character with much lower handling a while ago, and I didn't notice the 'bad' handling.

Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749

Depends on how I play? I'm just looking for good speed and good acceleration. Tbh I don't like one which only has one of them.

Depends on how I play? I'm just looking for good speed and good acceleration. Tbh I don't like one which only has one of them.
    (Insert medium lightweight here), Bubble Jet, Slick tires, and (insert glider that increases acceleration here). The downside, awful handling and off-road but it's really good once you get the hang of it.

I'm online now if anyone's down for a race.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 9th December 2011 at 6:29 PM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Hmm I may try that. Depends if I like any of the mediums.

Also I only seem to use Kart parts which actually go together well IMO, Does anyone else do this? Like I don't think the Wooden Wheels or Mushroom Wheels look nice so I don't use them.

Hmm I may try that. Depends if I like any of the mediums.

Also I only seem to use Kart parts which actually go together well IMO, Does anyone else do this? Like I don't think the Wooden Wheels or Mushroom Wheels look nice so I don't use them.
    Bowser looks ugly and doesn't suit many of the karts but I still use him. Also, I said medium lightweight, meaning Peach, Daisy, and Yoshi. They have the same amount of handling as lightweights but sacrifice a half a point of acceleration for speed. With the combination I gave you, it's worth it.

As for handling, it didn't affect me…at first. Now I've got to use a kart with decent handling.

Played some online matches, saw someone with a 3-stars.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 9th December 2011 at 7:17 PM.

I found an interesting combination recently...
    It was metal mario (so Heavy), soda jet, roller tyres and parafoil (or any other glider apart from the super).

Im up for a race if anyone is interested. Does anyone else think we should create a proper thread for our community with a list of whose whom and whos in the community along with different communitys for different aspects (battle and races)
    Last edited by The Joker.; 9th December 2011 at 7:28 PM.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Superior Snivy View Post
    I found an interesting combination recently...
    It was metal mario (so Heavy), soda jet, roller tyres and parafoil (or any other glider apart from the super).

I'm up for a race if anyone is interested.
    If you're down for 1 on 1, sure. Curse you preventing my anime watching and Smogon...smogonning.

I'm usually down for more people, I'll PM you once I fix up my Drapion analysis.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 9th December 2011 at 7:30 PM.

Sorry but something really importqnt came up, but another time ok? Ill be back in a couple of hours, sorry for disrupting you.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

I think I might just mix and match and see which I find the best. I hate it when you only have 10 seconds to choose your Character/Kart. It's always a close call for me >.<

I value Handling much more than other stats, I get on just fine with Daisy in the Royal Ribbon, with Roller Tires. It offers High Acceleration & Handling, while not so great other stats.

But I really like the lighter characters because of the differences gliding/underwater due to weight.

I'm more interested in Speed and Acceleration as I can adapt to the Handling.

Well I got tired of the low handling after I drifted off of Koopa City for about the 50th time.

I hate 150cc. I always get hit the last minute and lose

Okay, are there any objections before I make a Serebii community for battling?

Nah I don't object.

I just read that the coin unlocks so beyond 3000 in 500's (3500 to 4000 to 4500 to 5000).

Is anyone on the community now? Momma needs some more coins!

Nope I'm still trying to do these darn 150cc cups so I can get the characters but I can't do it >.<

EDIT: Aveil... Seeing as you're very good and always own me... What kart/character did you use in 150cc. I keep trying but I always get 2nd and that won't unlock the character >.<
    Last edited by PokeTrainerJay; 9th December 2011 at 8:34 PM.

The 150cc cups aren't that difficult. They're only annoying if you get item trolled. Just use the Royal Ribbon and the standard wheels. I didn't unlock the Slim (I think that's what they're called) tires when I did 150cc cups, so I just used the normal ones and managed a 2/3 star rank on all of them. I seem to prefer handling to speed.

xxx

When I did the spcical cup 150cc I use Yoshi, Zuccni(sp?) Slick, and the Paraglider. That gives you good Speed and Acceleraion but that's about it, everything else is learing how to take corners and holding on to second place untill the later half of the last lap.

Neo Bowser City(the olace with the rain) is absolute murder with the Slick tires.

I finally unlocked Wiggler after unlocking Lakitu and using it :P

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I know coins make you faster but other than that.
    Gotcha. It would make sense if they had an inrace function other than just unlocking stuff. It's annoying to go the entire race with 10 but then take lightning followed by blue/red shells and exit with 5 or so...

And I'm online atm, if any of y'all are around.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Page 40 of 153 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast