View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Ugh just had to ragequit Wi-Fi.

Basically, there was this guy who would place mediocre, at best, in all the races. He wasn't even a good driver, and yet he kept on voting and voting for the Wuhu Mountain Lap just so he could get an easy one-up on the drivers who were better than him. The pathetic thing is, is that once I saw him fail the shortcut and so he kept trying again until he got it. Then, another time, he braked at the start so he could get a good item to help him with the shortcut. However, when someone else did the same thing, it turned into a braking competition of whom could achieve the worst position for the best item. And, to add insult to injury, he was playing as Koopa Troopa, and by pure coincidence Koopa Troopa has been such a cretin as both an online opponent and a CPU to me.

The funny thing is, is that I beat him every time we were on the Wuhu Mountain course.

But boy, I do hope they patch it up. There are too many ratbags who are abusing it.

I was also kinda miffed that I was blue shelled on literally the last corner of Wario's Galleon. Due to the new Blue Shell physics, it also meant I fell off the edge too. This meant I came in last place after spending the whole race in first (and yes, with that Koopa cretin in the lower half of placings.)

Quote Originally Posted by Superior Snivy View Post
    So you're john you evil brilliant person.
    Ohohoho 'twas me all along. Bet you love Shy Guy now.
    Running for the thrill of it

The best thing to do when everyone is using the glitch, is to do it yourself. You wont stand a chance if you dont use the glitch when everyone else has. No need to be unorthodox.

I've been using shy guy a lot lately, and lakitu. Lightweighters in general. (y)
    I claim Larvitar!

I've been using Heavy characters, Bowser namely with Bolt Buggy and Slick tyres. I hate that combo off road and on Koopa City though >.<

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Bowser, Bruiser, Swooper, and Slick tires. Is there a combo that gets perfect speed?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Eh heavy characters are best for speed and is that combo good? I haven't unlocked the Swooper and I'm not sure about the Bruiser.

Slick tires with anything is suicide for me. handling shoots down.
    I claim Larvitar!

The Bruiser is fast, and there's no difference between any of the non-standard gliders, and only a slight difference between the standard glider and non-standard glider.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Hmm if I have the Bruiser I might try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    The best thing to do when everyone is using the glitch, is to do it yourself. You wont stand a chance if you dont use the glitch when everyone else has. No need to be unorthodox.
    No, I do use the shortcut, especially when posed with annoying Koopa Troopa opponents. I'm not one to pointlessly complain about people's abuse of a glitch which I know of, but it's just irritating when there's a group of people who solely rely on Wuhu Mountain Loop for good placings.

Is there a combo that gets perfect speed?
    Heavy Character + B Dasher/Blue Seven/Growlster (Bruiser)/Gherkin + Slick/Monster/Gold tires

That provides the best combination for speed, but that means it would be awful at acceleration and handling.

I must say, I despise all the B Dasher + Red Monster combinations I'm seeing going around. At least, though, with the kart customisation a particular kart's not being spammed. I'm also happy that the online community isn't totally biased towards large characters.
    Running for the thrill of it

I use the Royal Ribbon, with Roller Tires and the Peach Parasol.

And Daisy. It's surprisingly good at recoversing from slips (but not item barrages) and easy to handle.

And it looks :*~STUNNING~*:

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Ugh just had to ragequit Wi-Fi.

Basically, there was this guy who would place mediocre, at best, in all the races. He wasn't even a good driver, and yet he kept on voting and voting for the Wuhu Mountain Lap just so he could get an easy one-up on the drivers who were better than him. The pathetic thing is, is that once I saw him fail the shortcut and so he kept trying again until he got it. Then, another time, he braked at the start so he could get a good item to help him with the shortcut. However, when someone else did the same thing, it turned into a braking competition of whom could achieve the worst position for the best item. And, to add insult to injury, he was playing as Koopa Troopa, and by pure coincidence Koopa Troopa has been such a cretin as both an online opponent and a CPU to me.

The funny thing is, is that I beat him every time we were on the Wuhu Mountain course.

But boy, I do hope they patch it up. There are too many ratbags who are abusing it.

I was also kinda miffed that I was blue shelled on literally the last corner of Wario's Galleon. Due to the new Blue Shell physics, it also meant I fell off the edge too. This meant I came in last place after spending the whole race in first (and yes, with that Koopa cretin in the lower half of placings.)

Ohohoho 'twas me all along. Bet you love Shy Guy now.
    And this is why I kart with friends instead of randoms.

@Geekachu
    You must hate me because my favourite combination is koopa troopa in the b-dasher with red monster wheels. Im not making this up just to defy you i actually use that and some of you guys have seen me in it.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    No, I do use the shortcut, especially when posed with annoying Koopa Troopa opponents. I'm not one to pointlessly complain about people's abuse of a glitch which I know of, but it's just irritating when there's a group of people who solely rely on Wuhu Mountain Loop for good placings.

Heavy Character + B Dasher/Blue Seven/Growlster (Bruiser)/Gherkin + Slick/Monster/Gold tires

That provides the best combination for speed, but that means it would be awful at acceleration and handling.

I must say, I despise all the B Dasher + Red Monster combinations I'm seeing going around. At least, though, with the kart customisation a particular kart's not being spammed. I'm also happy that the online community isn't totally biased towards large characters.
    I think people just take it as 'It's there, why not?'
    I claim Larvitar!

@Geekachu
    You must hate me because my favourite combination is koopa troopa in the b-dasher with red monster wheels. Im not making this up just to defy you i actually use that and some of you guys have seen me in it.
    I know, I go out of my way to hit koopa's when I get any items because of you~

Now thats just mean, picking on poor helpless turtles.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

What's the hate against Koopa?

Now thats just mean, picking on poor helpless turtles.
    What? Mario stomps on Koopas all the time. Now if you're up for a game, get your asses online!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I guess i'm the only that likes the slick tires. I also got the Red Monster Wheels but I dont like how the kart looks when it's sitting high like that.

Also am I the only one who starts in last place on purpose to get a better item lol?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    What? Mario stomps on Koopas all the time. Now if you're up for a game, get your asses online!
    I'm getting on, but for some reason I keep getting disconnected/have to wait a million years. :\
    I claim Larvitar!

Hold on, I'll get my 3DS>

Watching a let's play, that's why I'm not there...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I think people just take it as 'It's there, why not?'
    Geekachu is talking about people who rely on a glitch for a good rank, instead of just using it because it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    What's the hate against Koopa?
    It was just Geekachu saying that :I

I'm Rayman if anyone wonders.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    It was just Geekachu saying that :I
    I said it too.

I'll get you next time, Gadget! NEXT TIME!

Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast