View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

    182 64.54%
  • I like it

    65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

    23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

    6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

    6 2.13%
Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    And that...you know...games kind of sort of have to come out for new systems.
    Good call.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    To be honest it looks ok its not worth the hype in my opinion but it does in fact look like a promising game the only problem I'm going to have is that it's not on the regular ds but the 3ds which not everyone has at the moment.
    Yeah, let's have it on DS, so we can have a small character roster, blocky character models, no StreetPass and SpotPass features, no gyro controls and obstacles like pipes and Cheep-Cheeps in low-quality 2D sprites!

    Too bad it's releasing on 3DS...


    Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749


  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ CARDINAL NATION
    Posts
    774

    Default

    I hate it when people complain that these new games are on the 3ds. Of course they're on the 3ds they are selling the system.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!



    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    MK7 is probably the game I want most this year. It looks absolutely amazing. The only thing I would have preferred is if they kept the bikes, but then it is called Mario Kart.

    xxx

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    MK7 is probably the game I want most this year. It looks absolutely amazing. The only thing I would have preferred is if they kept the bikes, but then it is called Mario Kart.
    Who knows, maybe there will be bikes.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sm4sh
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    Who knows, maybe there will be bikes.
    It's been confirmed that bikes are not returning, if I recall correctly.

    Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    i just saw the 3d trailer for this game.. i want it now D:
    I claim Larvitar!


  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnite♪ View Post
    It's been confirmed that bikes are not returning, if I recall correctly.
    Then I guess theres no bikes then.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    Then I guess theres no bikes then.
    Even though I was already aware of this, thank goodness. The bikes can be annoying in MKWii when you're karting.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freekhenstra View Post
    Yeah, let's have it on DS, so we can have a small character roster, blocky character models, no StreetPass and SpotPass features, no gyro controls and obstacles like pipes and Cheep-Cheeps in low-quality 2D sprites!

    Too bad it's releasing on 3DS...
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    I hate it when people complain that these new games are on the 3ds. Of course they're on the 3ds they are selling the system.
    You both don't get do you? Not everyone can afford the 3ds right now maybe later in the future everyone would have one but not at the moment.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  11. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    You both don't get do you? Not everyone can afford the 3ds right now maybe later in the future everyone would have one but not at the moment.
    You also really don't get it, do you?

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    You both don't get do you? Not everyone can afford the 3ds right now maybe later in the future everyone would have one but not at the moment.
    But you don't expect them to wait for everyone to have one before releasing the good games, do you? The lack of good games is one of the main reasons people have not to buy a 3DS.


    Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749


  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    You both don't get do you? Not everyone can afford the 3ds right now maybe later in the future everyone would have one but not at the moment.
    I'm getting the sense here that your broke, especially from that angry birds thread. Look, all of the video game companies are basically thinking that, "If you can afford the system, you can afford the games." Let's be honest, if your trying to save money, then console/handheld gaming shouldn't be a priority.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  14. #114
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    You also really don't get it, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by freekhenstra View Post
    But you don't expect them to wait for everyone to have one before releasing the good games, do you? The lack of good games is one of the main reasons people have not to buy a 3DS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    I'm getting the sense here that your broke, especially from that angry birds thread. Look, all of the video game companies are basically thinking that, "If you can afford the system, you can afford the games." Let's be honest, if your trying to save money, then console/handheld gaming shouldn't be a priority.
    All I'm saying is in this economy not everyone has this system sure some people actually have it but others like me are stuck with the regular ds system not able to play good games anymore and yes I'm broke.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  15. #115

    Default

    I still want bikes, though.
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Anyway back on topic...

    I think the tanooki tails are used for hitting opponents and defending against items like shells. Also bikes will most definetly not be returning.

    If you want to argue about the 3ds go to a 3ds thread.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

  17. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior Snivy View Post
    I think the tanooki tails are used for hitting opponents and defending against items like shells. Also bikes will most definetly not be returning.
    "Use your Tanooki tail to both protect you from incoming shells and to whip opponents off the track."

    Source: 2 pages back.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    "Use your Tanooki tail to both protect you from incoming shells and to whip opponents off the track."
    I whip my tail back and forth. I whip my tail back and forth.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    I whip my tail back and forth. I whip my tail back and forth.
    >________>

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    "Use your Tanooki tail to both protect you from incoming shells and to whip opponents off the track."

    Source: 2 pages back.
    I hope by "protect you from incoming shells", they mean that the tanooki tail will deflect them. That'd be awesome. <3

  21. #121
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManhattanTheStarr View Post
    I hope by "protect you from incoming shells", they mean that the tanooki tail will deflect them. That'd be awesome. <3
    They'll probably just be destroyed on impact, like any other item that hits a protective item.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    You both don't get do you? Not everyone can afford the 3ds right now maybe later in the future everyone would have one but not at the moment.
    Yeah people, come on. Why release games for a new, better system, when we can stay with the old system? And I thought you were smart BCVM22.

    for the dimwitted of you ou there, I was being sarcastic.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Yeah people, come on. Why release games for a new, better system, when we can stay with the old system? And I thought you were smart BCVM22.

    for the dimwitted of you ou there, I was being sarcastic.
    You spelled "out" wrong.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your basement
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    They'll probably just be destroyed on impact, like any other item that hits a protective item.
    It would be a lot better to deflect them in another direction, and a lot less nonsensical.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

    Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle



  25. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    You both don't get do you? Not everyone can afford the 3ds right now maybe later in the future everyone would have one but not at the moment.
    I agree, HOW DARE NINTENDO RELEASE GAMES FOR A NEW SYSTEM WHEN THE MINORITY DOESN'T HAVE IT YET.

Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •