View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 53 of 153 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

I'd love to meet this Simon fellow~

It's not funny when you pich freaking Luigi Raceway.

One of my favourite places actually, or do you prefer Wuhu Mountain Loop?
    I claim Larvitar!

I much prefer it actually.

Same, but I wont pick it.
    I claim Larvitar!

Then I will.

Alright. And I really need to get practicing..

Lol, Aveil, you had every track this time around. xD
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 13th December 2011 at 7:55 PM.
    I claim Larvitar!

Don't ask me what happened on Koopa Cape.

And sorry Aveil for Kalimari Desert. I was halfway between horrible guilt and hysterics. But I thought it was nice that we could have a genuine race on the Wuhu Mountain Loop And I agree about Luigi Raceway: it's probably my least favourite course from MK7- it's really boring.
    Running for the thrill of it

Come on!!!!! It's a fun place!!!
    I claim Larvitar!

As sad as it was, I started rooting for you when Rayman and you were battling for first.

Also, Why didn't they choose Royal Raceway?
    They could've turned that big jump into a gliding section!

Is there room for 1 more?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Is there not an official thread for linking up? This thread just gets clogged up with people wanting to race each other. It would be better if there was actual discussion of the game here, and a wi-fi thread somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Is there not an official thread for linking up? This thread just gets clogged up with people wanting to race each other. It would be better if there was actual discussion of the game here, and a wi-fi thread somewhere else.
    Agreed. Took the liberty to put it together. It can be found here.

There wasn't any moderator intervention thus far so I had assumed it was alright to keep things as they were....

and I'll be available to race for the rest of the night, for anybody who's still around.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

What's the advantage of using Heavy kart other than bumping other people? Just wondering.

I haven't unlocked that kart so I couldn't tell you. =X

Does anyone know how the star rankings work for individual prixes? I could've sworn you just needed first place in every race, but my recent two star rating tells me otherwise. I guess I'll keep trying but it'd be nice to know the trick. This game no longer tells you your time per lap so I don't even know how fast I'd need to improve.

One thing I'm missing in this game is the single player VS mode. In the previous installment, I played this mode a lot. I set it to random and 32 sets and would try to get first every single race (which I evenetually could do). I've got nothing against doing the prixes. I just miss the randomly arranged tracks.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Hey guys i am having a tournament of MK7 would any of you like to join here is the info
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=554164

Quote Originally Posted by Gorandon View Post
    Hey guys i am having a tournament of MK7 would any of you like to join here is the info
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=554164
    Locked. I'm going online, will wait a few minutes.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    What's the advantage of using Heavy kart other than bumping other people? Just wondering.
    Not being bumped by other people.

Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749

Im really getting angry at this 'game of luck' rather than a game of skill. I was in first place for 2 and a half laps on bowser castle 1 gba (online race) when i get blue shelled, then red shelled then someone with a star hits me so i roll into the lava. I came in 8th place but i lead for the majority of the race and i lost due to this 'luck factor'. And also half the people i see online dont know how to drift! Its not that hard to do.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Superior Snivy View Post
    Im really getting angry at this 'game of luck' rather than a game of skill. I was in first place for 2 and a half laps on bowser castle 1 gba (online race) when i get blue shelled, then red shelled then someone with a star hits me so i roll into the lava. I came in 8th place but i lead for the majority of the race and i lost due to this 'luck factor'. And also half the people i see online dont know how to drift! Its not that hard to do.
    Not being able to drift is their loss.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Not being able to drift is their loss.
    I think his point is that he can still lose due to luck when his opponents don't know how to do something as simple as drifting.

Pretty sure running the risk of getting screwed over by items while in any place is part of the game, bro. Particularly getting bombarded by Blue Shells while in first and then getting followed up by people passing by who decide to slam you with Triple Shells or whatnot.

Also, them not knowing how to drift works to their disadvantage, so I don't know why you're complaining.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I think his point is that he can still lose due to luck when his opponents don't know how to do something as simple as drifting.
    That is pretty much exactly what im saying.

I woud'nt mind if that happened in about 1 game in 10 but it happens almost every other game that i play. MKDS had an alright item system, it needed its improvements but it worked, if you got hit by a red shell you dont instantly fail and you can do alright, you can do this on MK7 but if its on the last lap you basically just lost.
    Last edited by The Joker.; 18th December 2011 at 6:10 PM.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Better Speed

I think that you've got to appreciate that, as much as the items can screw you over, they can also help you to the same degree. I've experienced many a race where my hold on first place has slipped due to a blue shell, but I've also had other races where items have helped me get a good 1-up on the other drivers. I always get annoyed when drivers go out of their way just to hit me, but I couldn't say that I'm not one of them either.

And, at least on this game your VR isn't heavily damaged by placing last, unlike on the Wii.

I think though that the blue shell physics in this game are a lot more annoying. At least in MK Wii you'd just be blasted upwards and land in the same spot, but the way that the blue shell in this game throws you off to the side means that it can be far more troublesome on levels as such as Rainbow Road and Bowser Castle. Oh well.
    Running for the thrill of it

My VR is only at like 2134 or something like that.

Yes Rainbow Road is so annoying, I always get knocked off, Even in 150cc. I was fighting for 1st and I got knocked off. I came 7th

EDIT: Only 2134? Mine is about 1200-1250. Btw anyone wanna race? Say on the Wi-fi thread if you want to

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Page 53 of 153 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast