View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 69 of 153 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    So does MK7 if you're talking about item spamming. It's not uncommon to get clobbered by stuff a couple times in a row before you recover, both online and in single player.
    It's much less common in MK7 than in MKWii.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

^ I have to disagree with that. I get item trolled way more in MK7 than I did in MKWii.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

lol well I agree with natie, I used to get a lot more item trolled on the Wii version. but nonetheless, it happens in both games.

edit: Finally started to enjoy this game again and now all groups I join are mainly choosing the Mountain track. So annoying!
    Last edited by Calamity™; 7th January 2012 at 3:05 PM.

xxx

Did you notice that if you follow into online who have around 1000 VR, You will race people with that VR? That's pretty cool seeing as I can race newbies :P I wanna follow Geekachu and see what it's like racing against people with 10k+ VR.

So the game does give you opponents with similar VRs? I thought the selection was completely random. I also want to join Geekachu now! lol

xxx

There are the odd people with low VR who I race but most of the time I race against people around my VR.

I should het my VR down to 0 by losing races on purpose lol.

Meh, I haven't been doing much to raise my VR but I should because I really want that golden kart (which would complete my collection of parts) so my VR is still around the 3200 mark, I really should do more online races.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Mine is 3461 I think. Why don't we all follow each other into online races now? I have Jack and Melody added to my 3DS

The idea sounds alright but it would involve more organisation than the community (which can be pretty catastrophic at times) plus we would end up with a couple of other random people.

On another note, as I said in the arrangement thread, I am gonna start advertising the community in my sig to try and raise awareness for it and maybe get a few new players.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

My VR is just over 3500 (too lazy to see the actual number).

I'm all for joining each others groups online. My code is in my sig. Just message me if you've added me.

Edit: @Superior Snivy: If we could get a chain of people joining each other's action, then I'm sure we could build up a decent group. There might need to be some organization, but overall it could work. Plus, it's handy that the 3DS tells you who's on.
    Last edited by Pikawho?; 8th January 2012 at 8:35 PM.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

It might help if everyone had a common method of live communication. I'd recommend some form of IM, be it AIM, Skype, or whatever the hell else. And if someone doesn't have one, they can probably sign up for it.

Thoughts?

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

I don't have a mic. What about a chat or something?

I think the idea of somehow grouping the community racers onto a normal online group is a better idea, considering that the communities suck and it would allow people to raise their VRs.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    So the game does give you opponents with similar VRs?
    Yep, it's vaguely generalised, so nine times out of ten I'll find myself in a group of 10K+ VR's. Damn scary, but fun too.
    Last edited by Geekachu; 8th January 2012 at 1:45 PM.
    Running for the thrill of it

Geekachu tell me when you race online and gimme your 3DS code so I can follow you I wanna see what it's like racing against high VR.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Geekachu tell me when you race online and gimme your 3DS code so I can follow you I wanna see what it's like racing against high VR.
    Well, if you can't raise your VR high enough to race them in normal races, why would you stand a chance when everyone's higher than you?

I didn't say I could raise it high enough, I said I wanted to see how it was racing against people with 10k VR. And tbh they aren't very good. In the 2 races I raced with Geekachu, He came first and I came second.

I think it would be fun if we all used Skype. And no one really needs a mic or whatever if they don't have one, because you can use it as a text based chat. And I'm sure pretty much everyone has Skype. I'm also very much for everyone sharing 3DS codes. (:

xxx

Pretty much everyone except me :P Is it downloadable or website-based?

Well... you're not alone lol. I actually don't have a Skype (I prefer calling everyone ): ) but I'm going to download it. It's really easy, just download and follow the steps like you would on something like PO.

xxx

Meh I'll only download it if I need to. I usually use the Wi-Fi Thread for chatting.

Wish I had a 3ds so much right now so I can play mario kart 7 looks fun whats the difference than the regular ds mariokart. Is it worth buying?

I just reached 4,000 coins. 1,000 more to the ghastly glider ! Do you know if you unlock anything at 4,500 coins?

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

Yeah, I'm sure it's every 500 coins after you reach 2`000. Just so you know, you may not necessarily get the glider at 5`000. I've heard that you don't unlock everything by yourself. Some of the Kart parts have to be obtained via StreetPass.

@rangerdude24 - It's definitely worth getting. It's a lot better than the DS version. It has much better tracks and gameplay, in my opinion. I'd say it was on par with the Wii version. Maybe better, but I'm still not too sure on that.

xxx

You can unlock everything by yourself. There are no street-pass exclusives. But if you get a part "early" you'll need less coins to get the final part (The glider).
    Assuming you haven't streetpassed any parts 4500 will give you the final random piece

Page 69 of 153 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast