View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 75 of 153 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    PATCH ON THE LUMA TO ROSALINA!!!!
    I got the horrible mental image of Luma being knitted onto Rosalina's arm from this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Last night I unlocked the Gold Glider.
    Means I have everything now
    omg how did you do that.

You must be playing non-stop :u

That's a shame, I always lived in the hope that, in order to freshen up the game in the future, we would be able to download new characters. Waluigi's, and even Birdo's, presence has been sorely missed in this game, only to be replaced by that insufferable Lakitu and a powerup.
    I like Birdo because he was such a freak, but I don't really care about Waluigi. While I'm disappointed with Metal Mario (Tanuki Mario would have been better imo), I think the roster is fine as it is.

Also, I would have loved Luma to have been a character.
    Spread the word.

Yes I'd love Luma as a character.

Wow Geekachu, You play so much o.o Congratz btw

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

haha, I was horribly addicted when it first came out, but last night was like the first night I'd played it in about four days. It was a delightful surprise. I didn't play for long though because I was placed with some awful assholes on Wi-Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Tanuki Mario would have been better imo
    A Tanuki Mario would certainly be a cuter and more acceptable character, but I suppose they've already got the Tanuki Tail item. Nothing like a bit of Nintendo self-promotion.
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    only to be replaced by that insufferable Lakitu
    WHAT? Lakitu was a brilliant addition. He has been a well known (annoying) enemy in the mario series and was just asking to be a character plus it gave them a reason to put in the cloud kart and you've got to love that. As for metal mario, I could take him or leave him but he is my go to heavy.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    I got the horrible mental image of Luma being knitted onto Rosalina's arm from this post.
    lol That would still be better than no Luma at all. A bit cruel though. I still think Luma being a character would be a lot less random than the additions of Honey Queen / Wiggler, and it would be so much more popular/loved.

xxx

One thing I hate about being in the 4th to 6th area is the item selection. Like, I constantly get Bloopers right at the end instead of something actually helpful >.>

Another thing I don't like is the glider jump on the SNES Mario Circuit, y'know how you go out of bounds if you even so muchg as fly over one of those fenced off patches? Well I literally skimmed the corner and it counted as that and it made me fall. The worst part is that I fell right next to the finish line and it made me lose 2 places >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu
    only to be replaced by that insufferable Lakitu
    Lakitu is my favourite character. D:
    I claim Larvitar!

Lakitu is quite cool. I'm not keen on Metal Mario and they probably could have replaced him with someone like Waluigi.

I think Rosalina's Ice World is my favorite track now. I think it's very pretyy and also quite challenging, but it's mainly the music.

It's probably tied with Baby Park from DD for my favorite music in the series~

For reference~
    Last edited by Ruby Blue; 21st January 2012 at 7:51 PM.

I feel so trollish. I was online racing yesterday on Maple Treeway, getting really pissed because of the items. I got a Lightning in last, and held onto it until everybody was on the glider part. Zapped them all, and came first B)

Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    One thing I hate about being in the 4th to 6th area is the item selection. Like, I constantly get Bloopers right at the end instead of something actually helpful >.>
    Don't know why they have bloopers there, they never help at all. I always seem to get triple mushrooms in eighth for some reason, and never Bullet Bill. Item balance seems a bit off to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Lakitu is quite cool. I'm not keen on Metal Mario and they probably could have replaced him with someone like Waluigi.
    Dunno why everybody seems so obsessed with Waluigi. Birdo was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    I think Rosalina's Ice World is my favorite track now. I think it's very pretyy and also quite challenging, but it's mainly the music.
    I loved Baby Park. Wish that was there instead of Luigi's Mansion.

Talking about Bloopers, I never understood why going underwater doesn't clear the ink. The pressure from entering an underwater section would surely be enough to wipe off some ink...

xxx

Talking about Bloopers, I never understood why going underwater doesn't clear the ink. The pressure from entering an underwater section would surely be enough to wipe off some ink...
    The weight of the ink? Who cares? Super Mario isn't realistic anyways.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

The pressure from entering an underwater section would surely be enough to wipe off some ink...
    That does make sense, but when you consider that you're driving a go kart shaped like a bee blasting across the sea bed with the powers of your golden mushroom, you sort of throw physics out the window.

Forget that, throwing fire balls underwater is my concern.

I think that the ink should wear off underwater because it wears of if you jump off a ramp. :|
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Forget that, throwing fire balls underwater is my concern.

I think that the ink should wear off underwater because it wears of if you jump off a ramp. :|
    Exactly! And yes the fireball thing is weird too. And the lava dropping underwater in Bowsers Castle. Yeah the games not supposed to be realistic at all, but the Bowser Castle thing is just foolish.

xxx

So, who here could imagine them self being number 1 in a community? (Minus any community you are number 1 in already.) I would be in the top 7 in about any community if it weren't for several things stopping me. The Mario Cup community is impossible to be in the top 7. Half the time I try to get on I get dropped. I also only average about 20-25 pts per every four races. (Thats with me winning every race in 1st) And due to fact that The Mario Cup Pros (The people on the top 7 list) are more than likely all frauds. I got to race against LYCEE , the person with the most pts in the Mario Cup. I was excited, then a little into the first race I learned that a high point score does not make them a pro. I passed LYCEE a little into the first lap and never saw her again. Second race I passed her and never saw her again. Third race she dropped out before it started.

I was very mad and disappointed. I really think she does not deserve her position in the top 7. I can't imagine her getting 1st place in any race unless the people she is playing against are not very good at playing the game. To me she just looked liked like a person with average playing skill and and plays online 24/7.

I think I'm the only person I've ever seen online using the Honey Queen. I just love the way she buzzes. Plus, I usually use the bee car :3

Anyone have any tips on using the gyro wheel? I'm trying to get the gold wheel but I keep getting 8th online :/

Last edited by ParaChomp; 22nd January 2012 at 11:12 PM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

New glitches, eh? Well, I'm a bit dubious of some of them, but I know for a fact that the Roaslina's Ice World one exists, and I've also seen someone do the Wuhu Island Loop glitch once. It provoked me to spend about ten minutes on the time trials trying to work it out.
    Running for the thrill of it

Using the Bolt Buggy & Red Monsters.

So satisfying to hit Lakitus & Koopas off Rainbow Road~

I might have to try some of those out.

I can just see me failing every time using that trick on Rosalina's Ice World. It's a shame that there are other glitches, but none of them seem to be as outrageous as the Wuhu Mountain track.

xxx

I knew about the Rosalina Ice World shortcut, it is very hard to do and failure is about a guarantee, it is much better to not try this during any online races, you could try using a mushroom on that shortcut instead, but it will very likely end badly. I have seen only one person do that shortcut once online. I did not know about the Wario Shipyard shortcut, I'm going to try this right now.

I didn't know about any of those glitches. I might have to try them out.

Page 75 of 153 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast