View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 76 of 153 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Damn not more shortcuts/glitches. I think i vaguely recall seeing someone doing the wuhu island loop one and rosalinas ice world. I wouldnt be surprised if there was eventually a shortcut or glitch for every track.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

After testing some of those, they are too risky and too hard to actually use in an online race, I could only see them being use in Time Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    After testing some of those, they are too risky and too hard to actually use in an online race, I could only see them being use in Time Trial.
    True. Very true

Also, MORE GLITCHES
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Hf6...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGL9KX4hb3Q
    Last edited by Quintsa; 22nd January 2012 at 9:55 PM.
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

That Koopa Cape glitch... I tried it and tried jumping off where they did and I either got turned back round or fell off and got put back where I went off.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Uxinator View Post
    Is it just me or is that Waluigi one just stupid? It seems like people are desperate to find glitches that won't even help you much at all. And yeah they are very risky, some of us figured that out when we attempted the Rosalina Track shortcut. ;P

xxx

These aren't even glitches in the actual sense of the word to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    To me she just looked liked like a person with average playing skill and and plays online 24/7.
    Well I guess in the end that's all you need to do to be near the top. Just play 24/7. If I was younger I too would have probably played the game like crazy since I would have had all the time in the world. Now if I meet up with one of those top leaders I just give it my all when racing them. If I beat them, great that's good enough for me cause then I can look at them lowly.

Haha yeah. I wish there was a chat in the community where you could type your own message instead of using the ones they have.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Haha yeah. I wish there was a chat in the community where you could type your own message instead of using the ones they have.
    Yea. Me too.

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

Can someone explain to me how people online can fall off the course into lava, water, etc, and then somehow end up in the center of the road at the same speed without the help of the lakitu? I'm not sure if it's a legitimate technique or just plain cheating.

It's just some laging.

Has anyone played Mario Kart 7 enough that the buttons on your 3DS don't work properly sometimes or don't work at all? My R button for quite a while does not respond every time I push it, I push it to do a trick but sometimes it doesn't work. I know my timing was right to do a trick. But worse is that for the last two days my X button has been not working right. The X button is used for items, sometimes when I hold the X button down to hold an item to block a red shell, I end up letting go of my item and getting hit. I looked up the controls and learned that the L button can be used for items too. Right now my X button has completely stopped working. I'm have a bit of trouble using the slider pad and L button at the same time.

I can never use the X button for items in this game. Not because the button is faulty but more because it's seriously uncomfortable when having to hold down. Definitely prefer using the L button for items. Anyway, I've played this game quite a bit now and I've had no button issues with my 3DS.

xxx

That Waluigi glitch is just pretty dumb anyways. Though it has happen to me before in a none idiotic sense. That way was when one of the CPU races hit me with one of those shells while I was in the middle of flight. Then again that does happen when in any race courses like that Maple Tree track from Mario Kart Wii for example. But hey , All of these shortcut glitches in the game happen through an idiotic way when you come to think about. I mean that you can't even fall into the water where the Maka Wuhu glitch off the high edge anyway except through that idiotic way in the first place.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

I don't suppose anyone noticed that 3 new communities were added to the recommended community list, IGN Pwns, Real (life) Karts (Mushrooms only) and StreetPass SF. Right now these are the communities that I am in. A Japanese community (I don't know what it is called) Serebii Racers, StreetPass SF, IGN Pwns, Nintendo Show 3D, and GFAQs. I quit the Mario Cup community due to it dropping me half the time I try to get in a room, and the point scores are too ridiculous to get near. Right now StreetPass SF is my best bet to being number 1 in. It's active right now, and the current leader has 712pts.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I don't suppose anyone noticed that 3 new communities were added to the recommended community list, IGN Pwns, Real (life) Karts (Mushrooms only) and StreetPass SF. Right now these are the communities that I am in. A Japanese community (I don't know what it is called) Serebii Racers, StreetPass SF, IGN Pwns, Nintendo Show 3D, and GFAQs. I quit the Mario Cup community due to it dropping me half the time I try to get in a room, and the point scores are too ridiculous to get near. Right now StreetPass SF is my best bet to being number 1 in. It's active right now, and the current leader has 712pts.
    Geez, dude. You're pretty competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Geez, dude. You're pretty competitive.
    You could say I am making up for lost time, I never get to see much of the Mario Kart DS online due to getting the game 2-3 years after it came out with Mario Kart Wii taking a large majority of players, limited wifi use, and Action Replay users destroying the rest of it. I never got to play Mario Kart Wii online til the last 3-4 months. Also trying to be number 1 in a community takes a lot of time, effort, patience, and dedication. And its the only thing left for me to do in the game.

I unfortunately have to stop short of my take over of StreetPass SF for now, (currently number 7 on the leaderboard with 536pts) the last 5 groups I was in only had 1-2 people in them besides me. And each time all players quit/ragequit on me, before all 4 races were over, so I did not get any points for my time, my point score should be about 600, instead of 536. I did get to race Lalin (884pts), and Hector (796pts), the new top 2 racers. I also got the race a Captain Falcon Mii that I did not like. The guy was a 3 star Maka Wuhu spammer. He also taught me a new strategy/way to cheat, If I was close behind him (It was just my and him racing) he would stop before the item boxes so I would pass him so he could get last place items. He beat me on Maka Wuhu, but I beat him on every other course.

I kind of think that me and Lalin set the Captain Falcon Mii on the right path after he learned that Maka Wuhu spam isn't going to help him with me and the current top community leader around. Besides the Maka Wuhu spam in 1 vs 1 and cheating at item boxes he was good player, though he is a bit on the screw you over side.

Remember this, if you are in a community and everyone quits (communication error) before the 4 races are over you gain no points!
    Last edited by XD Mewtwo; 26th January 2012 at 3:31 PM.

I've played on MK7 for ages now (around 66 hours) and I haven't had any problems with the buttons.

Finally got this damn game! now I'm off to see what all this hype for this game is about!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Has any other glitches been discovered? Other than the infamous "Maka Wuhu" glitch. I'm glad that stage isn't frequently chosen once you get higher VR.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGengar View Post
    Has any other glitches been discovered? Other than the infamous "Maka Wuhu" glitch. I'm glad that stage isn't frequently chosen once you get higher VR.
    The Wuhu Loop glitch looks like a blatant glitch to me. Basically, on the last third lap, commit suicide by falling to the water by taking the long right route to appear close to the finish line.

New here, but question:
    I've heard this on gamefaqs, but people say the mii voice is slightly different depending on the color.

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

Do communications errors cause your VR to drop casue had 5100 last night, then I got tired and quited in the middle of race, got back on and had 4999.

Guy, This is IMPRESSIVE!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhAsvYJDgQM

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

OMG I love this game and I did fairly well online I managed to get 2nd place. I've only had this game for 21 hours. My VR is 1100
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Page 76 of 153 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast