View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 85 of 153 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

I swear to god that star cup in 150cc was really hard if u wanted 3 star ranking. It took me 50 tries.
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

Quote Originally Posted by Uxinator View Post
    I swear to god that star cup in 150cc was really hard if u wanted 3 star ranking. It took me 50 tries.
    I had that one on my second try.

I somehow found getting the Mushroom Cup harder; took me 5-7 tries to get it.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

To be honest, I never had a hard time getting a three star ranking in MK7. The hardest one was probably getting three stars for the Special Cup Mirror 150cc.

Yay, I got my Mario Kart 7 today. I'm playing it right now in 100 CC. It's a great game! I played MK in Wii, so I think the game isn't so difficult, since the mechanics are pretty the same (at least in drift and turbulence). I'm playing with Yoshi atm. And lol, the Tanooki Item is a common Item for the first place... I was expecting get this Item in 3th or 4th place.

Also I just played the classical races, and I saw that they remade Mushroom Cannon (or whatever the name is) from Wii to MK7. I prsonally didn't like this, because... well, I don't like this race at all. But Luigi Mansion is here, yay.

Also, I have a question. Is the MK7 FC the same as 3DS FC? It's my only game so I don't know if it's the same.

Finally, I hope to race more and more, including race with some of you! I'll destroy everyone here
    Last edited by Alter ego; 18th February 2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Question

You don't add MK7 FC's... In fact they don't even exist. We mainly add each others 3DS FC and follow each other online. You can also race in communities but you don't get any VR there so we follow. Also I think the name you were looking for was Mushroom Gorge?

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    You don't add MK7 FC's... In fact they don't even exist. We mainly add each others 3DS FC and follow each other online. You can also race in communities but you don't get any VR there so we follow. Also I think the name you were looking for was Mushroom Gorge?
    Oh, great, the FC don't exist anymore. And yes, I think it's Mushroom Gorge (as far I can remember Mushroom Cannion is the Jap. name of the race.)

Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    Oh, great, the FC don't exist anymore.
    lol well, as Jay said, it does exist but it's for the 3DS itself. I think it's much more easier having one FC, that way you don't need to note down several of them!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    lol well, as Jay said, it does exist but it's for the 3DS itself. I think it's much more easier having one FC, that way you don't need to note down several of them!
    Yeah, now we have only one FC, and it's great (:

But I found a rpoblem too. Well, 3DS Download Play features are region locked. So, I can't play MK7 or Starfox with my brother who imported a Jap. 3DS :/

Yeah, I don't think there's any way around that except for getting a new 3DS from your region. Region locks have been around since the original DS if I remember correctly. :<

xxx

Yeah, I don't think there's any way around that except for getting a new 3DS from your region. Region locks have been around since the original DS if I remember correctly. :<
    Since the DSi-enhanced games, you mean.

Just a random question, but has anyone tried going through the train tracks on Kalimari Desert? I have :P You'll need either a Golden Mushroom or Star.

I have tried it once or twice. The first part you can get on seems alright if you have the Three Mushrooms or the Star. The second part was a lot longer and you get taken away by Lakitu once you enter the Tunnel. I was hoping it may have gone all the way around to make it like a slow version of the track!

xxx

I just met a person in random Wi-Fi with 13 VR...

rofl perhaps he messed something up with an Action Replay if there even is one yet for the 3DS? How could you get a VR so low. D: You'd have to lose so many races. lol

xxx

For the last time, the 3DS is near-impossible to hack or even use Action Replay. The guy was clearly losing matches to decrease his VR.

Wow he must have been on for ages losing VR seeing as you only lose 3 each race. What's the highest VR you've seen online? I have seen someone with 17k VR.

I am not quite sure why you would want to lower your VR on purpose. The lowest I met was someone with 300 VR. They were driving on the track backwards. :P

The highest I met was someone with 20,000 VR.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    For the last time, the 3DS is near-impossible to hack or even use Action Replay.
    There's already a working Flash Card for DS games that is now compatible with the 3DS so I would hardly say it's near impossible. Hackers will pretty much never be beaten. Although this is going quite off topic. (: I wonder why one would want to lose so much. You'd think the fun was in winning...

xxx

The highest I've seen is someone in the 8000's. I'm currently at around 3300 VR. Hopefully I can reach 10000 VR before April, or at least a few thousand away from it.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I wonder why I never posted in this thread? Well, MK7 is a great and addictive game. I always use my Mii. He's pretty awesome. I use the Swooper glider, the Slick tires, and the Streamliner. I must say, Star 150 CC is the hardest cup for me so far.

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

I used to use my Mii, but then switched to Koopa because I think Feather-weight characters are, for the most part, better than medium-weight characters. For the kart, I use the Koopa Clown Car and I also use Slim Tires & Parafoil.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    I just met a person in random Wi-Fi with 13 VR...
    lol, I saw two persons with 19K points... I think they play + - 700 races per day to get this done xD

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I used to use my Mii, but then switched to Koopa because I think Feather-weight characters are, for the most part, better than medium-weight characters. For the kart, I use the Koopa Clown Car and I also use Slim Tires & Parafoil.
    I'm using as my character Daisy, as I always played with her in MK Wii. I just won the Bruiser Kart, and it's pretty good with Wood and Peach Parasol. I didn't get everything in the game, but I think it's the best combination for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    lol, I saw two persons with 19K points... I think they play + - 700 races per day to get this done xD
    O.o O.o
    THhtas crazy
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

I was racing earlier today with a group of people with around the same VR as me, and then some Japanese guy with 21400 VR joins. Not surprised he was coming first quite often. I managed to get to 5000 VR today. (:

xxx

I was racing earlier today with a group of people with around the same VR as me, and then some Japanese guy with 21400 VR joins. Not surprised he was coming first quite often. I managed to get to 5000 VR today. (:
    Hey, congratz! I wish I had 5000+ someday. At least there's almost no way to lose VR, unless if you be the last every time.

Also, is it just me or when I use Daisy the first places are always Wario and Peach? Whenever I run there's Peach and Wario bothering me. lol, It's a return to Mario Kart Super Circuit, when your rivals are pre-programed if you use a certain character.

Page 85 of 153 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast