View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 86 of 153 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

I wish my VR was in the 10000 so I can unlock the Golden Kart. Doing races offline to boost my coin amount will probably end up being easier for me because lately, I've ended up in last or close to last online.

I almost have three stars in all engine classes! Just 6 more cups in Mirror Mode and then I'm done!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Expect anyone with over 10000 VR to use the Gold Kart.

...Including me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    Hey, congratz! I wish I had 5000+ someday. At least there's almost no way to lose VR, unless if you be the last every time.

Also, is it just me or when I use Daisy the first places are always Wario and Peach? Whenever I run there's Peach and Wario bothering me. lol, It's a return to Mario Kart Super Circuit, when your rivals are pre-programed if you use a certain character.
    That could be possible actually. I remember there was a certain character who was always second or third when I used to play with Honey Queen but I can't remember who. Perhaps Metal Mario... It could just be a coincidence of course. And thanks (:

xxx

Ha! I finally completed the game 100%.

Behold my crappy full gold kart set!

Finally got 2 stars next to my profile!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Finally got 2 stars next to my profile!
    Try getting the golden wheel...

...and KEEPING IT.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Try getting the golden wheel...

...and KEEPING IT.
    How do you do so?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    How do you do so?
    Keep using the first-person view a lot.

However, there's no point in this since you can LOSE the golden wheel if you don't keep using it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Keep using the first-person view a lot.

However, there's no point in this since you can LOSE the golden wheel if you don't keep using it a lot.
    I found out exactly how. You get it when you race using first-person view 80 times during your previous 100 races.

I've gotten Gold Trophy's on all cups, and beat Mirror mode Mushroom and got a few karts along the way.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Anyone up for some races tonight, shall we say 7-9pm GMT MKs gettin kind of old and racing on here is always interesting. I would post in the wifi thread but no-one will look there.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    I've gotten Gold Trophy's on all cups, and beat Mirror mode Mushroom and got a few karts along the way.
    I have Golden Trophies for all cups with three stars a piece, and I have three golden stars next to my title. I love the game a lot ^^

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I have Golden Trophies for all cups with three stars a piece, and I have three golden stars next to my title. I love the game a lot ^^
    lol, I only have to race the 50cc to get three Stars in every cup xD

But, how can you get 3 stars next to your title?
    And I don't like people in Wifi racings who only choose Maka Wuhu to take advantage of the glitch... I ran on it 4 times in a row! It's kinda annoying -.-

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    But, how can you get 3 stars next to your title?
    Just simply have 3 stars in all cups (50cc - Mirror) and you get the 3 star rank next to your name.

I am working on that atm and its not easy to do, but i am close to it. Still happy for my 2 star rank next to my name way better than a 1 star.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I have met this person who had 11,000 more vr than all of us and i was only 1340 vr
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904 View Post
    I am working on that atm and its not easy to do, but i am close to it. Still happy for my 2 star rank next to my name way better than a 1 star.
    I managed to get the two stars next to my name without retrying any cups, but the three... I wanted to try getting three at one point but it was just too difficult. I had three stars on quite a few cups but when I got to 150cc and mirror, there was just too much item trolling on the last cups. It's like the game is just against you getting that first place!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    I managed to get the two stars next to my name without retrying any cups, but the three... I wanted to try getting three at one point but it was just too difficult. I had three stars on quite a few cups but when I got to 150cc and mirror, there was just too much item trolling on the last cups. It's like the game is just against you getting that first place!
    Mirror Cup journey to 3 Star the last 7 cups will be annoying. Currently Leaf cup is seriously pissing me off. Trying to knock out the annoying cups first which is Leaf, Special and Lightning cup. The rest should be bearable to 3 star with time. Then i finally attained my 3 star in my name.

Update: Mirror special cup caused me to threw my 3DS to the ground, lucky for that the jacket absorbed all the impact. I officially hate MK7 Rainbow road. I would have 3 star the cup if Nintendo have placed the coins right.
    Last edited by xDoN904™; 7th March 2012 at 4:30 AM.

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904 View Post
    Update: Mirror special cup caused me to threw my 3DS to the ground, lucky for that the jacket absorbed all the impact. I officially hate MK7 Rainbow road. I would have 3 star the cup if Nintendo have placed the coins right.
    lol! It's always the Special Cup! Even when you do good, you get item trolled badly! I've found that this also just happens to occur worst on the last section of Rainbow Road!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    lol! It's always the Special Cup! Even when you do good, you get item trolled badly! I've found that this also just happens to occur worst on the last section of Rainbow Road!
    Yea its always the last section of Rainbow Road where my chances get shot to hell. Never thought the last plain boring corners can be such a troll.....

But i finally owned Mirror Special cup by switching to Metal Mario and got my 3 star rank. The blue shell had to come at the last section so i slammed the brakes on the worst spot (The rotating pipe) and still won without much difficulty. Yup look like heavyweight characters was the way to go in this cup. Made the whole 4 races childs play.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

Who's still playing this on a regular basis? I've been in a real lull recently, mostly due to a lack of new games and repetitiveness of my current games.

Quote Originally Posted by Superior Snivy View Post
    Who's still playing this on a regular basis? I've been in a real lull recently, mostly due to a lack of new games and repetitiveness of my current games.
    Im still playing it, just not as much as i used to. Usually 5 races every other day or so

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

I haven't been playing the game too much. Would like to get all kart customization items in the game one day though.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I'd like to too, bit I only have to get the golden kart and I just cant summon enough motavation to do it, im like 5000 off still.

It's been a while since I played the game but I did today for a bit. I kind of wouldn't mind racing more, but I miss the community we had going on, even if it was for a short while!

xxx

Well i am playing quite a bit after i finally 3 star'd all cups trying to get the last 2 gold parts (Excluding the gold wheel) it will take at least 2 weeks if i play it nonstop. I would like to do some online races, but i don't have an excellent connection in the house (Using neighbors router) unless i go out in the backyard for a good connection.

Pokemon X&Y!!!

Page 86 of 153 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast