View Poll Results: What do you think of the game?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

182 64.54%
  • I like it

65 23.05%
  • It looks ok

23 8.16%
  • I dont like it

6 2.13%
  • I hate it!

6 2.13%
Page 89 of 153 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 3821

Thread: Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

If the race will really happen, I would participate :3

Also, is there a "punishment system" for those who keeps using shortcuts, like the Maka Wuhu one? It's really bad when everyone chooses that race everytime, it's annoying. Although I used it to make a incredible record in time trial mode

I also agree with arranging some Easter races!! Some of the guys who played before aren't as active, but there seem to be quite a lot of new people who've picked the game up. And @Spük, no racer in the Serebii community ever picked that track, and we all played quite fairly, so punishments should not be needed!

xxx

lol, I wasn't talking about Serebii players! I know you guys will not use that shortcut xD
    I was talking about people in random matchup, if they get punished for using shortcuts, by Nintendo or something releted.

Oh... lol. No there's no punishment for it. For those who want to enjoy the level, they don't use the shortcut, but the neanderthals can use it without any consequences. Nintendo doesn't seem bothered at all that this glitch exists. I believe there was some post before showing that they're not making a patch for it.

xxx

Easter races? Count me in.

edit: What is the group code for the SPPf racing community? (Assuming there is one) I cbf looking 111 pages of posts.
    Last edited by Eternalserenity; 28th March 2012 at 7:00 PM.

42-3526-7253-4749

This should be the code. There is another one we had for something but we didn't really use it.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Easter races? Count me in.

edit: What is the group code for the SPPf racing community? (Assuming there is one) I cbf looking 111 pages of posts.
    What jb linked. But we all added each others FCs and just joined each other so we could also up our VRs, which is something you can't do in community races. So basically the community was always dead anyway! That and we normally only had 4 people max playing, and if you join friends, you can have randoms to make up 8 people!

xxx

Easter races? Sounds good. I'll be showing up as Timmy. I've never participated in organized matches before. 0.0
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Would love to join, but i don't know if i will have time since i may be busy with other things. Though i may try to since i never been into any organized lobbies in any games before, or rather i am not really interested in most that has passed in other games.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

Note: If we traded in the past and your interested in a trade down the road, i may or may not deleted you in my list to open up space. Since i am getting alot of trade offers lately from here and a couple other places.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    What jb linked. But we all added each others FCs and just joined each other so we could also up our VRs, which is something you can't do in community races. So basically the community was always dead anyway! That and we normally only had 4 people max playing, and if you join friends, you can have randoms to make up 8 people!
    Oops. I haven't swapped FCs much. ^_^;

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Oops. I haven't swapped FCs much. ^_^;
    If anyone bothers to try to sort out racing times, I guess all the active people would just post their FCs here and so on!

xxx

I read about Easter races? I've been less active on here but count me in! Any idea what day/time?

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    I read about Easter races? I've been less active on here but count me in! Any idea what day/time?
    A few of us have said we'd like to try to get the community back and do some races over the break. That's about all though. Someone needs to actually arrange all of this still.

xxx

Ah okay. Any idea when most people could be able to get on?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Ah okay. Any idea when most people could be able to get on?
    I don't really know. We used to race on Sunday evenings if I remember correctly. I imagine Mondays won't be too busy either.

xxx

Yeah. For the people in the UK, it's the Easter Holidays now (Not sure about America) so hopefully they'll be more active.

We should probably move this to the Wi-Fi thread, since that's what it's for.

Just to have it in a more active thread, shall we say 8pm GMT tomorrow evening? I remember racing a few times around then, so it should be all right, hopefully. As a pointer to some people, we can't all race together at the same time, so don't bother joining if it's a full race of Serebii people. I recall the main racers of when we followed each other being me, Calamity, Superior Snivy, jb#s, Jay, Aveil and a few other people so hopefully we can get all of us together again.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Just to have it in a more active thread, shall we say 8pm GMT tomorrow evening? I remember racing a few times around then, so it should be all right, hopefully. As a pointer to some people, we can't all race together at the same time, so don't bother joining if it's a full race of Serebii people. I recall the main racers of when we followed each other being me, Calamity, Superior Snivy, jb#s, Jay, Aveil and a few other people so hopefully we can get all of us together again.
    I'm game if I can figure out when that is in Central Time.
    Here's my 3DS FC: 1418-7157-6317
    Add it, give me yours, and I'll see you guys on the track.

Lots of people I've seen complaining about the Maka Wuhu shortcut. While I agree that it is really annoying, when playing online it is necessary to use considering EVERYONE ('cept dem noobs) knows about it.
    I'm interested about this Serebii league but Kid Icarus: Uprising is taking all my time nowadays. Haha.
    ;0
    im not sure about anything

Quote Originally Posted by Shockking View Post
    Lots of people I've seen complaining about the Maka Wuhu shortcut. While I agree that it is really annoying, when playing online it is necessary to use considering EVERYONE ('cept dem noobs) knows about it.
    Actually if I remember correctly, there were quite a few of us who decided against using the shortcut regardless of whether it was a community race or just on-line. Reason being that it's actually quite a fun track to race through, and if you're the only one who doesn't take the shortcut, you only lose like 3 VR. Also, I had a few races today, and I think luck was on my side. There were quite a few occasions where I managed to get a great lead and no Blue Shells. =D No Blue Shells!!!!

xxx

You think that's lucky? Two nights ago Maka Wuhu was picked and only one player took the shortcut.
    Also, I came in third.

I can make 8pm GMT as well. Anyone else?

I'm game for a few races.

(8.00pm today, right?)

Edit: My FC is 1160-9852-7611. I've added the ones posted in the thread recently.
    Last edited by Will-powered Spriter; 31st March 2012 at 7:29 PM.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

If you're in the GMT Timezone yes.

If there isn't some serious FC swapping in a the next few hours, there'll be less participants. And I won't have the chance to leave anyone in my dust.

On a different note, the ghost data I keep getting is pitiful at best. I keep outracing it.

Page 89 of 153 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast